And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to divorce my husband and leave town with you? Is that what you want? I will do it, but you have to accept my kids. And I don't want to live in the ghetto. When do you want to leave Josh? Just tell me honey? I have a little money, to get us started. We will just run away..."

"Don't be stupid Yvonne. We will talk when I come over on Friday, alright?"

"Listen Josh, I want you to drop whatever you are doing and come here right now."

"No! I am working. Friday, I said."

"What, in four days! You must be kidding me. You don't come over and fuck me right now, I might do something stupid and irrational. I might just call the Sheriff's office and claim you raped me. Do you think anybody here will really investigate. They will just rush to hang your black nigger ass. And leave me crying and begging for your big nigger dick. I don't wanna do that. But, you are leaving me no choice."

"No! Don't do that."

"Ever heard the sentence, "If I cant have you, then no one can either!"" She laughed nastily.

"Fuck!" Josh swore and slapped his forehead, thinking shit was getting out of control now. "Listen Yvonne, chill out, alright?"

"I'm just paying you back. Come fuck me and we are even!"

"Fuck! Alright, wait till I get there."

Josh made an excuse and rushed off. He hooted at the gate and it slid open after a while. As he drove up to the house, Yvonne came out. She was naked, and so drunk and stoned she could hardly walk. Josh took her into his arms and she started kissing him and weeping. Then she started laughing. He carried her to the pool and dumped her in. She didn't move and let herself drown. Josh jumped in after her, with his clothes and boots and all and pulled her to the stairs. Yvonne suddenly spat a fountain of water in his face and started laughing hard.

"Got you! Moron! Got you! Asshole!"

Josh carried her inside and dried them both. She fell asleep as soon as he put her in bed. He thought of leaving but decided to stay. She slept a two full hours. When she woke up, he gave her a very strong cup of coffee.

"If you hadn't come, I would have called the Sheriff and confessed everything."

"Are you crazy?"

"Sorry."

"Is that all you can say?"

"Yep," she poked him in the breast. "I was serious Josh. I am prepared to leave town with you. I just wanna be close to you, doing anything you want me to. I want you to hold me in your arms and call me mama, like you used to. I want you to make love to me for hours."

"I been working out in the sun all day. I am tired."

"Alright then, just lay back and lemme take care of you!"

"Yvonne, you cant force me to fuck you!"

"Then I will call the Sheriff," he could see she would do it. He felt fear and then anger. "I own you, you stupid nigger! Spurning me!!"

"Oh yeah! I will show you who owns who!"

Josh was so mad. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the floor. He forced her mouth open and rammed his dick into her.

"You don't own me, you old, stupid cunt! Ugly cheating whore! I despise you!" he snarled.

She gasped around his cock and her eyes got glassy. Then she started crying crocodile tears, sobbing pitifully. He pummeled her mouth, abusing his cock to take his anger out on her. At first she tried to get away, but he held her in place and raped her mouth. She started moaning in anguish. He didn't care. He was so pissed at her. He hooked his fingers behind her head and force fucked till she she was dizzy and confused. Then he fucked her throat hard. Whenever his orgasm was approaching, he would pull his cock out of her mouth and slap her face with it.

He released her and she wailed weakly and tried to crawl away. He ripped his pants down and grabbed her hips, then he rammed his cock into her, ripping into her cunt. She was dripping wet.

She cried as he started fucking her.

Josh fucked her hard until she was hanging limply, whimpering. Then he fucked her harder, and she started bawling. Then he fucked her eve harder and she started rearing and throwing her ass back at him, bawling for him to fuck her. He pulled his hard cock out of her dripping snatch and rammed it into her ass. She shrieked with pain and he fucked her hard. At first she cried and wailed, then she cried and moaned, then she was bawling for him toe fuck her harder and faster and deeper.

But he kept fucking her till she hung limply, her face down her ass up, and full of angry black cock. Josh came all over her ass, leaving it covered with cum. He stood up and stuffed his cock away and spat on her gaping hole.

"Josh," Yvonne said weakly. "I can forgive you that. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it. But I will call the Sheriff. Unless you make love to me real nice. I want you to hold me, kiss me, and tell me how beautiful I am. And make long, sweet love to me, like you always used to. Please Josh, please."

Josh looked at her and realized she would call the Sheriff. He also realized that she needed love and affection.

He picked her up and carried her to one of the guest bedrooms. He held her and stroked her and she purred. They smoked a blunt and she repeated her offer, to come with him.

"What the hell do I stay here for, if you leave," she asked, snuggling warmly in his arms.

Josh thought, "Oh shit!"

Chapter 13

When he arrived home at Abe's in the evening, there were several black women there and the atmosphere was very hushed. He was introduced a girl named Maria, nicknamed Tiny. Tiny was in her late teens and she had a three month year old baby. Josh heard that she was on the run from Sheriff and his boys. She had a son with Steve, Yvonne's husband and Svenia's dad. The Sheriff and his boys wanted to kill her and the kid. She was so scared and the net was closing in.

Joshua decided it was time to get Pilate aka Steve. The pale faced gentleman had to feel the power of the black trumpet of Zulu.