And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh placed his pistol on the desk but Steve never thought of trying to get it.

Josh sat back like a king and Steve served his dick, sucking and jerking it as good as he could. As he felt it grow harder, he felt proud of himself. He wrapped his mouth lovingly around the throbbing, massive black cock and sucked it as good as he could, bobbing his head and gasping for breath through his nose. He felt a wild, exhilarating arousal, at being used, dominated and humiliated. His own cock became hard. He felt himself succumb utterly to Josh.

When Josh pulled him off his cock and made him look up, Steve looked at him with big, doleful eyes.

"Do you like sucking my dick? I asked you a question, ass hole?"

"Yes" Steve rasped, surprising himself. He blushed profusely.

"Now, I am going to fuck you dizzy and cum in your mouth, you hear? Would you like that, bitch?"

"Yes..." Steve rasped.

Josh locked his hands behind Steve#s head and fucked his face ramming his cock into his mouth, making him dizzy. Steve felt the thick, black tool swell so large to fill his mouth and he sucked it hard, stroking it with his tongue.

Finally, he felt it swell large, nearly splitting his lips. Then it kicked in his mouth, and erupted, shooting jet after jet of cumm, filling up his mouth rapidly. Steve felt dreamy and elated as he sucked thick strings of salty cream down his throat. Steve moaned and shuddered, feeling a powerful, carnal lust to drink and drink and suck and lick and he did it, with a voracious appetite. Even as Josh's cock became flaccid, he kept suckling and milking it till Josh told him to wipe it and put it back in his pants and to close them.

"You are a good bitch Steve. I am going to fuck your wife and then I will fuck you up the ass and you will love it. But lemme thank you for the blow job first," Josh bashed him, not as bad as before, but enough just to show him. Show him what? Well, show him who was boss, that's what.

Chapter 6

Josh hauled him to his feet and put an arm around him to support him. Steve groaned with pain but held on to Josh gladly. He dragged him to the bed room and shoved him on the carpeted floor. He pointed to a corner and the well beaten white man crawled to it fast, like a dog that knew its place.

They had prepared the room in the morning, but Josh looked around and was satisfied that there was nothing heavy enough for the cowardly guy to attack him with. Then he gave him a brutal kick to the belly before his wife came in, just to remind him. Steve was so scared he looked like he wanted to burrow through the wall.

Yvonne, looking nervous as hell, entered with the glasses and bottles. Josh told her to pour them both double gins and juice and a triple for Steve. Josh locked the door and put the key in his pocket. He sat on the bed and told Yvonne to put the bottles on the other side of the bed, far from Steven and bring the drinks. Steve was handed his and Josh lit three blunts and handed him one. He eased his arm around Yvonne and pulled her down on the bed, besides him. She was shaking.

"Don't be scared mama," he said and kissed her cheek. "Smoke that, white boy!"

"I don't smoke!"

"Smoke it all or I will whip your ass so bad you will beg to smoke through your ass hole."

Steve whimpered and puffed and coughed badly. Josh looked at him threateningly. By the third puff he was no longer coughing. By the fifth he was told to hold it in and did.

Josh said nothing, just sat there looking contemptuously at Steve and smoking and stroking Yvonne. After the first blunt, Steve was stoned way more than Yvonne and Josh who were regular smokers. He sat there, head hanging, still feeling Josh's cock in his mouth, still tasting his cum.

"How could you marry this worm?" Josh asked Yvonne suddenly, contemptuously

"He wasn't always like this!" Yvonne said. "I am really disappointed with you, Steve, raping those poor girls! How could you. You have a daughter."

"Oh, for him they are just niggers, aren't they Steve," Josh taunted him. Steve simply hung his head and puffed desperately on the blunt.

Josh made him drink two more triple vodkas and smoke another fat ass blunt He was drunk and high. Then it was time for his game. He stood up before Yvonne.

"Yvonne, I am going to fuck you in front of your husband. You are going to show him how much you love my black flesh and this big Nigga dick!" he took her hand and placed it over his cock. It was hard.

"What!" she gasped.

"Steve, you worm, you are finally gonna see your wife well and truly fucked, and filled with dick to the brim."

Josh grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in his arms. He pressed his tongue into her mouth and she tried to pull back, gazing at her her husband.

"No. Oh Josh. I cant!"

"Yes you can," Josh grabbed her by the throat, and yanked her close. He slapped his palm between her thighs and grabbed her cunt. She gasped. Steve stirred and Josh gave him an threatening look, that made him cringe.

Josh smiled, "Your wife was right, you are a pathetic coward. Go on darling, you know I can force you if I want. Don't make me have to do it..." His voice was firm and filled with threat.

Yvonne didn't know what to do. Her thoughts were still reeling from the unexpected turn of events. And she was still feeling scared, from all the violence. And the revelations about Steve. She wasn't in the mood for sex. Not with her whimpering, dripping, well beaten husband watching.

Josh obviously had other plans. She knew he wanted to fuck her in front of her husband. His thick lips closed over hers and he eased his tongue into her mouth and kissed her, his hand started fondling her cunt, his big finger pressing into her crease. He kissed her forcefully and Yvonne whimpered.

He seemed to know how to play her body like a musical instrument. She tried to force herself to freeze and he kept fondling her and squeezing her cunt. He pushed her face up and started feasting on her neck, biting and nibbling and sucking, just the way she liked it. Yvonne gave a desperate groan and turned sharply to gaze at Steve. He was watching intently. She saw fear and anger and pain in his eyes.

As she gazed at him, she wondered how he had become what he now was. A rapist and a bastard.

Steve cringed as he saw the loathing in his wife's eyes. That hurt much more than the blows. He had never thought that his doing s would reach his wife's ears. He had tried so hard to conceal them. Now, his head just hung. He wanted to hate Josh and attack him. But he knew it was no use. The black man that was mauling his wife would just bash him.

"Yvonne, get with it," Josh said firmly and bit her lobe, then he sucked on it, grinding the ball of his hand into her clit as the other hand slid around her hip and started stroking her cheeks, causing sweet shivers in her hips.

Then he wedged his hand between her fine, thick, firm, round cheeks, his middle finger stroking her cleft as the thumb rolled round and round the small of her back, just like she loved it, causing her hips to tremble. Josh kept an eye on Steve as he dipped his face to nuzzle Yvonne's thick breasts. He kissed a nipple through her thin bikini bra. Then her sucked on it and teased it with his hot tongue. It started growing, pushing through the material. He caught it between his teeth and grazed it. He nibbled it and sucked it hard.

"Ah!" she gasped sharply and her body shuddered.

"How can a man with a wonderful family and such a beautiful wife prefer to go around raping," Josh asked Steve, who blushed and whimpered.

"They were paid..."

"Yeah right. And if they refuse, you send the Sheriff over. Shut the fuck up!"

"Yeah! You are pathetic Steve. You are just a little worm..."

Josh pushed her bra off her other tit with his chin, and it spilled out. He caught her nipple between his thick, dark lips and sucked on it till it was hard. He snaked his tongue around it and hear her moan, and felt her shudder. He yanked her onto his hard cock and sucked the top third of her big tit into his mouth. He vacuumed hard as he pulled his mouth off her, with a loud pop.

"Ahhhhh!" she moaned and shuddered against his cock. He shoved his hand down her bottoms and grabbed her cleft, stroking it. He pushed his digits in her mouth and made her lick them wet. Then he eased them in under her thong and met her soft, tender pink pussy. He coaxed her lips open and started tracing her slit as he chewed on her nipples. His slick digits eased into the cunt of her mouth and rolled round and round.

Yvonne felt the moisture start to gather in her pussy.

Steve could see that his wife was resisting all she could. But he could see she was losing. The black man that had bashed him knew how to turn his wife on. He could tell they must have been lovers for ages, behind his back. It pained him. But he knew he had no right to complain. Certainly, his wife didn't think so, from the way she had looked at him.

Steve felt a suspense. He wondered how long it would take the black man to make his wife succumb. He could see him slowly wriggle his black finger into his wife's pink hole as his thumb stroked her clit. Yvonne was facing the ceiling, eyes jammed shut, biting her lip and shaking, trying to stop her shudders and stifle her moans.

Josh was confident. Yvonne would respond. He could feel the moisture that was dripping into her hole, lubing her up, making it easier for him to slosh his finger in and out of her. He didn't feel like wasting time so he located g´her g-spot and stroked it in tortuously, in slow circles as his slick thumb rubbed her clit.

"Ahh!! No Josh!" she moaned, sinking her fingers into his strong shoulders. Then he slapped his palm into her cunt as he pumped his long digit all the way in. he shook his hand vigorously in her pussy like "Zrrrrrrrr!" She shuddered mightily. Then he dragged his finger out along the roof of her cunt slowly.

"Ah fuck! Josh, this is so unfair..." she whimpered. As he started pumping his digit in and out of her slowly, smoothly, causing her itchy cunt so much pleasure, she gave her husband one desperate look. He was watching intently, and the arousal was winning the upper hand on his face. He was gazing fixedly at the black finger fucking her pink pussy, seeing it emerge all shiny with her juices Yvonne felt her feet part and her hips pushed her cunt out at Josh.

Josh smiled at her and made her lick his other hand. He searched her cleft and found her hole, that he had stretched the previous day. He rimmed it and eased a knuckle into her and another. Now he was skewering both her holes and fingering them. He started slapping his hand loudly into her cunt as he fingered her pussy and his thumb became firmer on her clit as his lips sucked her nipples like a vacuum.

"Cum for me Yvonne. Cum baby!!!" he rasped huskily in her ear, and his voice seemed to reach deep inside her and unleash the wanton, carnal beast she was fighting to band.

"Fuck you Josh! Ahhhhh!!!!" she cried and started fucking his hands lustily, galloping between them. She couldn't help it. Her mind didn't want, but her body wanted to cum, wanted Josh to bring her off. She started fucking his digits hard and fast. Her itchy clit found such dear relief on his thumb, making her give a prolonged moan. Her arms snaked around his neck and she yanked him to her tits as she pumped her hips furiously, shamelessly now and feeling her orgasm rushing to meet her. She raced to meet it.

She felt like she was running up a steep cliff, with a raging inferno chasing after her, burning so hot it was singeing her skin. She reached the top of the cliff and jumped. Then she was enveloped in a myriad of exploding, colorful lights. Josh did not let her sink down softly, but kept working her frenziedly, making her soar higher. She started crying at the ceiling, forgetting about her husband and the weird situation as she went hurtling from one orgasm to the next, each one more intense as she lost control. Josh worked her till she hung limply in his arms.

Chapter 7

Josh pulled her weak body into his strong, powerful one and shoved his tongue in her mouth, where she wanted it. She cried into his thick, soft lips and sucked and chewed on them, weakly, yet hungrily.

Josh was elated. He finally had Yvonne where he wanted her, all delirious and hungry for his meat. He turned to Steve and chuckled, "How do you like that huh, Mr rapist? You getting horny huh?" he nodded at the bulge in the husband's pants.

"Give him something to look at. Stop messing around. He knows you want me. Just show him how much." Josh grabbed her bra and tore it apart. He pulled it off and tossed it at Steve's face. "Show him how dirty you get. I know you want to..."

He kissed her again as he rolled his finger in her pussy. Yvonne bit her lip and shuddered, resisting her mounting arousal and the incensing pleasure all she could, then she gave up and gave in, an felt her wild, unbridled lust take over.

Josh was just thinking he would have to break her for real one more time when she started sucking on his tongue like it was a cock and rubbing her tits feverishly into his chest. He looked into her eyes and they were shining with a wild light.

He grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks, grinding his cock into her cunt and Yvonne gave a grunt and ground right back, her hands sinking into his chest muscles. Josh pulled his top off over his head.

"Here. Have some black meat, bitch. Show that punk how much you love it."

"Fuck him," Yvonne snorted and her husband watched as his wife dove into Josh's dark flesh. Her greedy, pink mouth was all over the young black stud, kissing him wetly, greedily, working her way from his neck, down to his dark, muscular chest. She teased his nipples, kissing and nibbling them with her teeth. Josh felt sharp, little electrical shocks all over his body. He gazed at Steve and saw him watching intently.

He smiled. It was all going according to his plan.

The white husband had a stupefied, awed look in his face, as he witnessed his wife turning into the wildest, most wanton slut he had ever imagined. She simply went crazy all over the virile young black man in his prime, the one that had bashed him very well.

Yvonne ate Josh chest like it was juicy, delicious, well done steak, then she sank down on her haunches before Josh and gorged herself on his dark, defined belly. She licked it, moaning with relish like it was tasty chocolate. Then she pressed her face in his groin, rubbing her face feverishly all over his thick, hard, dark rod.

"Beg for it Yvonne. Beg, or you wont get it..."

"Oh!!!" she pouted.

"Beg!" he said, grabbing her head and humping her face.

"Please Josh, can I suck your big, black cock..." she begged, gazing up at him with her big, hazel eyes twinkling, with excitement and humor, as she palmed his rearing meat.

"Go ahead baby, lick that black motherfucker up.." he begged.

"Motherfucker! I like that..." she chuckled. "A beautiful black motherfucking cock!" she said to the thick, veined shaft that was throbbing in her pale palms.

Steve stared entranced at his wife squealing with childish delight as she wielded the thick, dark cock, way bigger than his. She could barely get her hands around it. She wielded it like a club and wagged it around, sinking her pale digits deep into the dark meat.

He was uneasy, yet greatly aroused when he saw his wife worship the black man's body with her mouth. His wife had never displayed so much desire for him. And as she now worshiped his black cock with her mouth, Steve had a sinking feeling.

He felt deflated. Not only had Josh bashed him, but he was a superior man to him. He could understand why his wife was so delighted. Part of him even felt so jealous. He wanted to have that cock back in his mouth, but he couldn't bring himself to ask. He was so aroused. It was so sexy to watch his white wife going delirious over the black man.

Yvonne pulled the skin back and his big, bulbous head emerged from its sheath. Then his wife groaned deep in her chest and licked it wantonly, wetting it with her saliva. Then she squeezed the blood into the head making it swell up to bursting, and teased his big pee slit, with her tongue tip, making his hips spasm.

"Oh fuck! That's good baby..." Josh groaned, gazing at the feverish white wife swirling her long tongue around the ridge of his cock, moaning with relish. He only had one desire now, to see his dick embedded in them pretty, cherry red lips. As if reading his mind, Yvonne vacuumed him into her mouth. She let the head rest between her gaping jaws and started sucking and licking it like it was a tasty, juicy plum.

"Fuck! I love this black dick!" she rasped and spat on his cock and rubbed it in. Then she slid her lips smoothly over him again and started bobbing her head. She stroked his thick cock with both hands, pulling more and more into her mouth her gaping, greedy mouth. Yvonne felt his thick, round head lodge into the back of her mouth, gagging her.

"Look up into my fucking eyes when you suck my Nigga dick, white bitch!" Josh suddenly growled, as a dirty, nasty, wild arousal gripped him, making his cock swell even larger.

Josh turned and fixed his dark eyes on him and Steve felt fear. He squirmed in his seat. He was almost afraid that Josh would pull his cock out of his wife's mouth and come and bitch slap him.

"Do you like it when I fuck your face with this big, black Nigga dick?" Josh asked Yvonne, his gaze fixed on Steve.

"oh yes Josh! I love being your little white slut, sucking your big Nigga cock!"

"Go ahead Yvonne, Take that fucking Nigga cock down your throat! Show your husband how much you love that black dick. Show him what a nasty little white whore you are! Showing him all the things you would never do for his punk ass!" he rasped, pulling on her nipples and squeezing, feeling them harden to pebbles.

Yvonne's eyes got a frenzied animal shine to them. She snorted and growled as she was seized by a carnal lust that made her throw her mouth at him repeatedly. Josh's big, black hand grabbed her forehead and he started pumping her back and forth on his cock as he pummeled her mouth. Bubbles formed and burst around the corners of her mouth as his meat squelched in and out of her stretched mouth. She was sucking and slurping away furiously, her lips drooling copiously down her chin and onto her chest, but Yvonne didn't even notice as she ate black dick like she was starving.

Steve rasped, staring at the frenzied blow job. He couldn't believe the meat hungry slut was his wife and mom of his kids.

She finally grabbed his hips to slow him down and pushed him into her throat, taking him deep inside. She started pumping his hips back and forth, fucking his dick with her tight throat and gurgling away.

Josh remembered the husband and gazed at him. Steve's eyes were glued to the black cock, jutting out of his wife's mouth as he stroked his own cock in his pants.

"Stop jerking, cunt, or I will bash you!"

Steve gasped and blushed, dropping his hand. His head hung in shame but he couldn't not stop looking at his wife deep throating the black cock of the guy that had bashed him.

Josh grabbed Yvonne's pretty face in both palms and stuffed his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. He buried his meat all the way down her throat, until his balls rested on her chin. The naughty wife started licking his balls. Then he felt her hand slide between his thighs, stroking his crack and rimming his hole and it felt so good. He groaned.

"Spit it out baby!" Yvonne suddenly spat his gleaming cock out. Josh turned on his heel, "Eat my ass Yvonne! Let him see how much you like going up in there!"

"Lean forwards and spread them," she rasped and Josh did it.

Steve's jaw dropped. He thought he should be disgusted, but he could only stare, and stroke his rock hard cock. He had always eaten her ass, but his wife had never eaten his. Yet she was eating a black man's. And it was so sexy.