And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh spread them, and Yvonne's hot, wet tongue was all up in his crack like the police. It felt wonderful. She sank her fingers into his cheeks, pulled them apart and ate him voraciously. The white wife pushed her pale face between his dark cheeks and swiped his entire, again and again. Then she rimmed his hole with her tongue, driving him insane with the wonderful sensations. Josh pushed back at her and she wrapped her lips around his hole and sucked the essence out of his ass. Then Yvonne tried to get all up in his ass, slithering her tongue into his hole and tongue fucking him, making greedy, succulent sounds that filled up the room. Finally, Josh eased onto the bed and pulled her on her side with her head in his lap.

"Come and suck your beautiful wife's pussy! Make sure you do a damn good job too, or I will bash you real bad, you worthless cunt! Pop some ribs and break a couple of joints and shit."

She vacuumed Josh into her mouth and sucked him as her husband crawled over like a defeated dog, and knelt on the floor and was made to eat her pussy. Josh said he wanted to see that tongue burrowing in and reached over to clout him. In fact, he said he wanted to get up and bash him a bit, and Steve whimpered. But Yvonne told Josh to calm down and let her husband eat her pussy and get it all wet for him. Steve didn't wanna catch a beating, and Yvonne's wet pussy tasted so good. The prospect of seeing that huge cock in her excited him tremendously, as he slurped and sucked away.

Josh played with her big tits, pulling on her long nipples as he stuffed her mouth full of long, black meat. Steve was getting into it, bobbing his head, burying his tongue in his wife's gash but his eyes were glued to her lips riding up and down the black cock.

"Yvonne, is that ass hole licking your pussy good."

"This is a real man's dick, not that worm of yours Steve," Yvonne sneered contemptuously at Steve. She felt like torturing him. She kicked the side of his head with her foot and he gasped. "Eat my ass Steve, its the only thing he is good for really, Josh. He could never make me cum. Except when he tongues my hole!"

Steve whimpered, but as she raised her thighs and started rubbing her clit vigorously as she moaned around Josh's cock, Steve ate her asshole, tongue fucking her exquisitely and drooling all over her. Yvonne started jerking sharply and crying out loudly around his dick as she came hard.

As he gazed at the white man's tongue buried deep in his wife's hole whilst she sucked his black dick, Josh's balls suddenly exploded. Yvonne groaned loudly as the hot, salty, thick, creamy cumm jetted into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed hard. Josh pumped her mouth full of his semen and she drank it down greedily.

He finally fell back in the couch and reached for a joint, gasping. Yvonne lay with her head on his lap as she recovered. Josh stroked her hair and held the joint to her lips. She took three hits and waved it away. Josh took a deep puff and passed it to Steve. Then Yvonne's soft, little tongue was lapping away at his dark meat. She licked his dick and balls clean and sucked him back to full hardness.

Then she slid on her knees before him, pushed his thighs up and started eating his ass again. And she was getting all carnal, her face beaming as her head bobbed faster and faster, sending her long, pink tongue slithering in and out of the black hole. Josh gazed at the husband and the guy was wanking his smeared cock, so excited from seeing his wife eating black ass. Yvonne winked at him and she hid her smiling lips in his ass. Josh almost laughed, and his nasty white slut had to squeeze his balls.

Josh could have let it go on forever, but finally, Yvonne pulled her tongue out of his ass and climbed astride him. Her hands wrapped around Josh's hard erection and she gazed at it lovingly as she rubbed it up and down her slit, getting it all wet with her juices.

"Fuck! I cant wait to have this big, black dick buried inside my white pussy. Is that where you wanna put it? Wanna shove this black dick up in me? And fuck me to death in front of my stupid, worthless husband?"

"Yes. Put it in!"

"I am so fucking wet! Can you feel that?" she rasped, as she lodged his fat head in her slit.

"Oh yes! Take me in..."

Yvonne groaned sweetly as she bore down on him. His cock slowly eased into her hot, tight, wet sheath, sinking in deeper and deeper. Yvonne grabbed onto his shoulders and suddenly plunged her hips down, shoving his long cock all the way up her pussy.

"Oh fuck!!!!!" she cried and shuddered, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling his face to her thick tits. Josh started eating them, snaking his tongue around her nipples. She moaned and started rolling her hips, rubbing her cunt all over his shaved pubes as her pussy spasmed around his meat. Then she growled and mutated into a zealous, cock hungry beast. She dug her pale fingers into his broad, muscular, black shoulders and started fucking his cock hard, pounding it with her cunt. Her hips whipped in a blur as she drove his cock into the farthest depths of her pussy, again and again, giving sharp, agonized cries as he hit the back of her vagina.

"Oh fuck Josh! I've never had such a huge dick inside my cunt, filling me up so completely. I am so full of dick! Tear me apart Josh!" she growled and rode him frenziedly, a mad shine in her eyes. Josh let her fuck herself to death on his big meat, kneading her tits and chewing them, spurring her to ride him harder, faster. Yvonne rode his dick lustily, crying with the agony of her intense pleasure.

"Oh fuck! I love this huge Nigga cock in my white pussy. Tear me up with it Josh! Rip me in two darling! Please! Please!" she begged in an agonized voice.

Josh grunted like a beast and grabbed her hips, sinking his fingers so deep into her that they both knew he would leave welts. The black stud's dark, powerful arms chest flexed as he started pumping her up and down, yanking her cunt onto his pelvis to bury his cock into her cunt, then shoving her away only to yank her down and impale her on his meat.

Yvonne threw her head back, her eyes rolling back in her head as her dripping, pink pussy was pounded and ripped by the big, black dick.

"Oh fuck! This feels so good! Yeah Josh! Fuck me with that big black cock. Fuck darling. He is so good Steve! His dick is filling me up so good. Like you never could, you fucking rapist." she snarled at her husband, holding on to Josh who had mutated into a mean, lean fucking machine.

His hips whipped up and down as he hammered his cock into her. Yvonne's hair flew wildly and she bawled as a shattering orgasm ripped through her pussy, body, mind and soul. She started jerking violently, bawling her lungs out. Her her pussy tightened around him like a vice grip and fluttered violently. Josh's cock hardened to steel and and he felt his balls gathering to explode.

Then Yvonne suddenly jumped nimbly off him, leaving his dick rearing in the air.

Chapter 9

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, sinking to her knees before him. "That fucking beautiful black cock feels so good. I love it Josh. I love your big black cock.." she started sucking up the thick precum that welled up in his slit. She vacuumed him into her mouth and drooled all over him. Then she pulled her lips off him with a loud slurp. She turned to fix her slits on her husband, her saliva drooling down her smeared lips.

"Steve, I will never, ever fuck your little cock again, after having this real man's cock. You are through, ass hole. Your little sausage just would never do the trick!"

he blushed and nearly cried, but Yvonne only sneered and eased herself on her back on the couch.

"Come hold up my legs, ass hole, so Josh can fuck me real good..." Steve complied and offered Josh his wife's pussy. Josh knelt between Yvonne's thighs, his massive cock rearing and ready to go.

"Take my cock and put it in her. Stick that big, black cock into your wife's white pussy."

Steve was hesitant. He wanted to obey the strong, deep dark voice.

"Yes, make him do it. Do it, asshole!"

Steve eagerly scooped up Josh's black cock in his pale hand. He stroked it up and down, and felt it throb. Josh saw him swallow and lick his lips. Then he was leading the black meat to his wife. Steve lodged him in Yvonne's opening.

"Roll it around her hole. Do it. Drive her wild with my black cock," Josh told him...

"Yeah. That's it. Just keep the head in and move it around my opening..." Yvonne cried.

Josh had made the plan, but he still couldn't believe it as Steve used his black cock to pleasure his wife's white cunt. The white man rubbed his head round and round Yvonne's sensitive opening. Yvonne rolled her hips round and round. Steve slowly eased his hand up the shaft, letting more and more of it enter his wife. Then he started wanking Josh's cock as the black guy dicked his wife.

"Go on Steve be a good husband and lick her clit. Do it. Make your lady happy, jerk..."

Josh smacked him hard to the back of the head, making him dizzy. Then he took Steve's head in a firm grip and pushed him face down to Yvonne's clit. Steve whimpered and started licking and sucking his wife's engorged clit as Josh fucked the wife in slow, deliberate, deep strokes that made her moan and roll her hips.

"Step up your game Steve, I wanna hear her moaning!"

Steve started sucking and slurping away loudly. Yvonne rocked her hips back and forth between the two men, moaning deliriously as the two men worked her to another orgasm. As she started cumming, Josh grabbed her hips and started hammering his cock into her with ferocity. Steve feared for his nose and tried to pull back.

"Don't be a fucking jerk. Eat her clit, you bastard!" Josh said and smacked him hard. He kept his face pressed down with his powerful arm, and Steve kept sucking her clit at the risk of either of them breaking his nose. He couldn't believe how great it made him feel.

"A-a-a-a-ahhh! Fuck yeah! Fuck me. Tear me in two with that huge black cock!" Yvonne bawled insanely and came hard, jerking and thrashing about wildly. Josh didn't care. He fucked her like a frenzied beast, hammering his cock repeatedly into her dripping cunt. Yvonne loved a hard, brutal fuck. She screamed for more and threw her pussy at him like she never wanted it back. She grabbed Steve's head and yanked his mouth to her clit as she came so often that she lost count.

Josh plunged his dick deep into her and his balls erupted, pumping her full of his cumm.

Then the black man pulled his cock slowly out of her hole and Steve stared straight into his wife's gaping, wide open pink pussy, seeing unbelievable torrents of thick cumm pouring out of her. It looked like Josh had emptied a whole tube inside her.

Josh's hand tightened on the back of his head then pushed Steve's face in the the pink, soft gaping folds of his wife's well used pussy. The husband tried to pull back as his mouth and lower face were immersed in pools of creamy cumm and his wife's juices. But Josh held him firmly in place.

"Do you wanna make me angry?"

Steve whimpered and shook his head.

"Be a good husband Steve, lick my cumm out of her. Wrap your legs around his head, Yvonne!" Josh said to the white mom, who was wavering. "Fuck his face and feed him my cum.." he slapped her ass and Yvonne wrapped her thighs around her husband's face.

"Suck her pussy Steve. Suck her fucking cunt clean," Josh snarled, in a commanding voice. Fuck his face, bitch. Feed him your well fucked twat. Let him taste a real man's cum."

Yvonne moaned and started humping his face as Josh made his head bob, and Steve started sucking. He felt weird as Josh's cumm poured into his mouth. He swallowed it, feeling thick, sticky strings drag on his tongue.

"Go on Steve, dig your tongue up in her pussy. Suck all my cumm out of her," Josh commanded him. Steve felt himself melt and succumb to the black man, who had fucked his face and then turned out his wife and mother of three kids, and fucked her so good with his huge, black cock, right before his eyes.

An incensing, carnal lust over power him. He moaned and bore his tongue deeper into her hole, sucking up more of her juices and her black lover's cum till she was clean. Then he licked her ass crack and hole.

Then Steve was suddenly yanked out of his wife's hole and found Josh towering over him, his thick, smeared cock pointing in his face.

"Suck my dick Steve. Suck it good, and show your wife how much you love it!"Steve stuttered. Josh raised his fist and Steve cringed and started licking up the gooey cock, running his tongue all along the shaft.

"No! That's some stupid wishy washy. Lick it like a sweet little whore!" he clouted his head. "Do it! Lemme hear you moaning and shit."

"Oh that is so beautiful darling. Josh, fuck his face. Stuff that beautiful big black dick in his throat. Make him worship it. Please..."

"Your heard. Worship boy. Make it feel so good, or you wont feel so good!"

Steve whimpered, holding up the black cock and it was all smeared with his cum and Yvonne's pussy juices. Then the white guy licked it like a tasty lolly, putting his lips and tongue all over it.

Steve gave it his best. It didn't take long and his eyes were shining as he was humiliated and made to suck his wife's lover. Then he was moaning and sucking voraciously.

Josh pressed the thick, dark dick head against the pink lips and they slowly mushroomed open around him, engulfing him in his mouth. Steve groaned with contentment.

"Yes Josh! Fuck his face. Fuck him dizzy!" Yvonne moaned, lewdly frigging her clit as she gazed at her husband kneeling with a huge black cock jutting out of his stretched mouth.

"Yeah, I am gonna fuck the taste out of his stupid mouth!" Josh clouted him and then cupped the back of Steve's head and started feeding him his dick, telling him to vacuum and shit.

Steve gave up all pretense. He wrapped his hungry mouth tightly around the throbbing black shaft like a tight pussy and groaned with joy, making Josh realize that his dick in his mouth was satisfying a deep craving.

Groaning with lust and beaming with excitement, Steve wanked Josh's dark man meat, pulling more and more into his mouth hungry mouth. He was in a delirious state. He was so excited and so pleased to be sucking his first black dick.

Josh loved it as Steve worshiped his cock with his mouth. He cupped his face in his dark hand and made him look up as he fucked his face with his swollen, veined dick for ages. Then he felt his wife come and stand besides him. When Josh finally pulled it out, Steve pouted. But Josh grabbed his head and shoved him face first into Yvonne's pussy and made him lick it. He got dizzy, being yanked from the black cock to the pink pussy and forced to suck and lick as his face was humped lustily by two people who sneered contemptuously at him and smacked him like a bitch. What was amazing was that he was so happy, completely in his element.

Josh sat down on the couch and made Steve clean up his sweaty balls and ass. Steve obediently went down and licked Josh's balls. Then he told Yvonne to raise and hold up his thighs so her husband could lick his hole. Josh gazed down at Steve's lust filled eyes as the slavish guy tongued and rimmed his ass hole. He couldn't believe it. Steve was such a good bitch! The white guy was moaning and slithering his long tongue up in his dark, puckered shit hole, beaming with pleasure.

Yvonne grabbed a bottle of lube. She poured some on digits and passed it to Steve, telling him to oil Josh's cock real nice. As her husband oiled Josh's cock, Yvonne slid a slick digit into her puckered, pink hole and finger fucked herself. She started moaning, as Josh gazed at her, his cock nearly bursting in Steve's slick palms. Yvonne moaned and shuddered, easing two more digits into her hole, rolling and sloshing them in and out, loosening herself for Josh's engorged cock as her husband kept it hard.

"I want it in my ass Josh."

Yvonne climbed astride Josh's hips, and crouched over him, with her back to him, facing her husband who was kneeling between Josh's parted thighs. Steve brought Josh's cock to her puckered hole. The lusty wife bore down and her hole started stretching around him. There was an audible pop and Josh's thick head pushed in. She cried sweetly, and lowered her hips slowly, rolling them, screwing the big, black dick up in her ass hole. She reached back and planted her arms on Josh's chest, then she started riding smoothly up and down his thick dark, shaft, with practiced ease. Her ass hole felt so tight around his pole, making Josh's cock hard as a rock as he heard her give lusty, agonized cries.

Steve did not need to be told, he simply knelt there, stroking Josh's big balls as he ate his wife's clit his tongue sliding down to Josh's cock so often. Yvonne grabbed his head and humped his face dizzy as she rode lustily up and down the thick, black pillar of flesh. He sucked and licked her engorged clit so good that Yvonne started jerking and crying sharply as she came hard. She kept riding Josh and Steve kept licking her to another orgasm. She fell back into Josh as her hips spasmed in his lap.

"Suck his balls Steve..." Yvonne moaned, pushing Steve off her over excited clit.

Steve groaned with hunger and started eating the dangling, black balls. Josh felt so good, having the white wife's tight ass hole wrapped around his cock and riding up and down his shaft as the husband's hot mouth pleasured his balls so exquisitely.

Crying and moaning with pleasure, Yvonne's lust started building up rapidly until she was riding him feverishly till she was covered in sweat. She kept pumping and rolling her hips vigorously until she came again.

Then she climbed off his dick, leaving it rearing.

"Taste your wife's stinking ass hole off my cock Steve. Git!"

Steve immediately wrapped his mouth around the smeared pole and tasted his wife's ass off it. He sucked it clean.

Yvonne eased herself onto her back and pulled Josh on top. Josh eased himself deep up in her ass. He hooked her feet over his shoulders and fucked her hard and fast shoving his dick up in her tight ass hole. Yvonne came in her ass, and screamed the house down, bucking wildly as her entire crotch exploded around his black dick.

Josh slowed it down and told Steve to suck his ass. Yvonne sank her digits into his thick, dark cheeks and pulled them apart, offering her husband the black hole. Steve sank his face between the firm, flexing black cheeks and tongued Josh as he fucked his wife and mom of his kids, slowly, long and good up the ass. Josh felt so good. He enjoyed it for as long as he could until he finally buried his cock into Yvonne's hole, and exploded mightily deep in her rectum.

He pulled back and Steve ate his second cream pie. When his wife was clean, Steve went to the bathroom.

Chapter 10

Yvonne lay in Josh's arms, sharing a joint with him as Steve licked their genitals. He kept running his tongue from his wife's gaping, well used holes to Josh's smeared, lolling cock.

"Listen Yvonne, I am going to fuck your bitch husband up the ass. He is my whore now, aren't you Steve," Steve whimpered as both of them looked at him, with a mixture of amusement and contempt.

"I wanna see this big, black cock fucking my husband's white ass. That would be so fucking awesome! I wanna see you fuck him with this beautiful black cock!" Yvonne's lips returned to wrap tightly around his dick. She sucked him slowly, getting him ready for her husband's ass.

Steve went on all fours before Josh who was sitting on the couch. He sucked the black man's cock and ate his ass. Josh fed his long, black cock into Steve's mouth as Yvonne lubed Steve's pink hole, sliding in three fingers and feeding jell into his hole. When Steve was well lubed, she nodded at Josh.