And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh pulled out of Steve's mouth and joined Yvonne at the husband's ass. Steve seemed to be excited but a bit nervous too. He looked over his shoulder at the large black dick as his wife sucked and then lubed it.

"Please be careful..." he whimpered.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Josh slapped his as hard.

"Don't worry dear. Josh will be careful. He is gonna fuck your stupid ass good," Yvonne said huskily as she led Josh's cock to her husband's puckered hole. She pulled Steve's cheeks wide apart and Josh slowly pushed his thick dick head against it. It resisted. Josh pushed harder, and Steve whimpered and winced as his hole was stretched wide. Then there was a loud pop and Josh slid past the sphincter. Steve cried. Josh rammed his cock deep into the white man's asshole. Steve shrieked with immense pain as he felt a sharp, burning sensation.

"Damn! Darling! This is so sexy, seeing that black dick all up in your asshole. Gosh! I could love you like this Steve. Fuck him Josh." Yvonne exclaimed and smacking her husband's ass cheeks.

Josh fucked him brutally, making him scream and Yvonne had to gag his face with her soaked panties. Then Josh pulled out leaving his hole gaping and made him suck his cock straight from his ass. Steve felt some relief as Yvonne lubed his hole, fucking him with three long digits. He sucked Josh's cock slavishly, keeping it hard.

"Listen, all that shrieking was fucked. Now be a like a good bitch, you bitch! Fuck me back and moan and shit. Show me you are a good bitch!" Josh said, petting his head like a good dog, and he could see Steve would do his best.

He went back up his ass, which was now relaxed and eased in all the way and let his dick rest deep in Steve's ass for a while, until he felt him relax completely. Then he started rocking his hips back and forth. Steve started moaning and rolling his ass back. Josh increased the length of cock he was using to fuck him until he was pulling almost all the way out and then sliding it back deep inside, smoothly.

Steve felt so good being ass fucked by the black man. He felt wild exhilaration as the thick, throbbing man meat slid back and forth in his rectum. It was filling him up so beautifully. He couldn't get enough of feeling it move inside him. He wanted more, deep inside his ass. He started thrusting his ass back against Josh, groaning with every deep thrust.

"Beg for it bitch! Beg for this black cock!"

"Oh yes! Please fuck me Josh! Fuck me with your big black dick!"

"he loves it Josh! Gosh! What a bitch! From nigger hater to black cock slut!" she laughed and smacked Steve's ass. "Give it to him Josh. Fuck his white ass..." Yvonne rasped and slapped Josh's ass. As she reached to wrap her hand around Steve's cock with one hand, the other reached to cup and pull on Josh's balls. Josh grabbed the husband's hips and started fucking him in earnest. He rutted Steve, pumping his dick deep inside his hole, churning the white man's ass. Steve went wild, rearing and crying as his ass was black fucked. His cock exploded in his wife's hand and he came all over the floor, staining the thick carpet.

Josh took his cock out of Steve hole and pulled him up on his knees and fucked his face. Steve sucked the black cock that had just left his hole greedily. As Josh returned to Steve's ass hole, Yvonne sat on the couch and pulled her husband's face into her cunt. Steve moaned into her cunt and devoured her feverishly as Josh fucked his ass for ages. Then he pulled it out and fucked Steve's mouth yet again, before he came in his face. Steve didn't need to be told git! He started scooping up the cum and licking it greedily from his fingers, moaning.

"Shit Josh, I should cry. You just turned out my husband and made him your whore!" Yvonne said huskily, not seeming at all sad.

Yvonne slipped a rubber over Steve's cock and pulled him on top of her on the bed. She lodged his hard dick in her hungry pussy and reached around his hips, to grab her husband's cheeks and pull them apart. Josh climbed on top of them both and slid his cock back up in Steve's gaping hole. He fucked the hubby as the hubby fucked his wife.

All three of them were seized in the throes of carnal lust. The bed squeaked and screeched beneath them as they fucked feverishly. Their bodies were soon drenched in sweat and they huffed and gasped and groaned and moaned as their hips thrust wildly.

Yvonne exploded all over her husband's cock. Her clutching cunt forced him to cum hard. As they both jerked under him, Josh buried his dick to the hilt in Steve and exploded in his ass hole. He pulled out his flaccid cock and made Steve lick it clean. Then he made him scoop his cum from his hole and lick it.

It was then that Yvonne went to the different cameras, checking that they had filmed everything. Steve nearly died with shock. He started whimpering and shaking.

"Listen Steve, if anything should happen to me Yvonne, Tiny or her kid, all your buddies are getting these tapes."

"They will kill me," Steve whined.

"Then you better behave yourself.

Steve was trussed up, gagged with his wife's soiled panties and laid out on the floor. They threw a blanket over him and put a pillow under his head so he could gaze at Josh fucking his wife all night.

Chapter 11

The following morning, Yvonne dashed off to town with copies of the tapes and posted them to Josh's good Professor Michaels. She showed Steve the receipt and told him to call the old, fat high Sheriff off Tiny and her kid. Steve did it and he kept a cool head.

Josh said they still needed more dirt on him, and so they filmed Steve as he dressed up in his wife pink, flowery dress, stockings and thong, put on a blond wig and cherry red lipstick and used rolled socks for his fake tits. Yvonne filmed Steve as he was made to strut into the living room and dance like an untalented stripper. He then crawled to Josh, who was sitting on his couch, watching TV and eating pop corn, in a pair of boxers. Steve was told to worship his black cock with his pale hands and glossy lips. He didn't need to even act, he just couldn't hide his arousal at his humiliation. He sucked the black cock reverently, then he ate it greedily. He was fed balls and ass and he ate and ate and sucked and slurped and ate again.

Josh then made him lube his cock, bend his ass over, fish his thong out of his ass and get fucked. Yvonne zoomed in, filming her husband go wild with a black dick in his hole, he was moaning, rearing and humping back at Josh like a horny little bitch, begging him to fuck her hard. Then he came hard, ejaculating all over his couch, over and over again.

The tape was so hot, and it was obvious Steve was enjoying himself. He couldn't even say, "No!!! They forced me!" Nobody would have believed him at all. They would have kicked him out of the closet fast.

So, Yvonne drove off and posted it also.

As Yvonne returned, her husband was in his study with Josh, giving him the info. Steve was the type of guy that covered his back always, for he never wanted to be used a s a fall guy. And he always wanted to be ready, in case something went wrong and he had to deal and squeal, to get off. Therefore he kept all memoirs and coreespondance meticulously and kept a detailed diary. He had so much damning information on the Mayor, the Sheriff and all the other rich, dirty, criminal minded racists of Jericho. Josh was faxing documents, memoirs and a whole bunch of papers and mailing documents to the professor, that would land so many people in jail for ages.

He burned so much more evidence on disks and Yvonne had to take another trip to the post office.

Even the systematic oppression and brutalization of blacks was well documented.

After they were finally done, Josh asked Steve,

"How could you be a part of something so sick?"

"They paid good and gave me power and privilege," was his simple reply.

"Well, now its over."

"Not by a long shot. Even if some people get arrested and there is a big scandal, the blacks here will still be poor," he paused. "If you were smart, you would use this information to get money for them, instead of going to the courts and the media. I could negotiate something for you."

Josh nodded, and so did Yvonne.

"I will think about it."

Josh pulled her onto his lap and started stroking her thigh, "Say, mama, do you still wanna fuck several black cocks? At once?" he piched her nipple and squeezed her cunt through her short shorts.

She blushed and smiled, a wild light flaring in her eyes. "You don't want me to. I wont do anything you don't want. You are my man now." She started stroking his cock.

"Maybe I will let you have them," Josh said, and kissed her. She moaned. Steve watched, jerking his cock and and wearing a butt plug, as his wife was fucked, long good and excellently.

Yvonne wanted him to spend the night in her house but he said he had to go. They had to keep up the appearances or the other white people might get suspicious.

Chapter 12

When Josh drove his weary body to Abe's home, it was dark. Abe was in bed already. Josh made his way to his room and dropped onto his bed. He switched on his cellphone and realized he had many messages and missed calls from Svenia. He had switched it off all week end, thinking it wasn't a nice idea to talk to her while he was fucking her mom.

Josh called Professor Michaels and told him exactly what he had done. For some seconds, the professor was silent. Then he rasped.

"Well done! That's excellent news, we got them, finally, I will send that information to every influential black politician, lawyer and attorney general and human rights activist groups. We will get them"

"Listen Prof, I want you to hold on. Even if these guys get in shit, their families will still own their wealth. They might get locked up or have to pay heavy fines, but the blacks here will still be poor. I have another idea. Steve showed me who is who who is worth how much."

"So, what are you saying?"

"I want to make these ass holes give their wealth over to the blacks. We will take them over. All their wives will be bred by black studs. Their homes will be given to blacks and the white men will become servants. I am talking real affirmative action here."

"How will you achieve that?"

"With the black trumpet of Zulu!"

"Josh, you might get killed!"

"I wont. I will be smart. Make copies of that information, send it to several people you can trust, but hold on to it, unless something happens to me."

"be careful Josh, but I wish you luck."

Josh felt happy and excited as he fell asleep.

The following day, Josh told Rachel his intention. She was very excited and supported his idea.

"I will need some big, muscular, big dicked black men that I can trust. I don't want snitches or weak hearts or white lovers. And I will need some strong, beautiful black women as well, tough, strong sisters."

"Joshua is about to recruit his army and the prophecy shall be fulfilled," she responded.