And Joshua Came Down to Jericho Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes baby! Suck my pussy. Quench your thirst honey..."

Svenia groaned with lust and lapped the tasty, brown gash like a cat lapping milk. Marcia rolled her hips sweetly around her hot tongue, loving it.

"Oh yes! Lick me honey. I love it when you do that. Lick my pussy. Fuck. I am so fucking horny. Put some juice on my tits and watch me suck them."

Svenia hurriedly scooped up some pussy juice and lathered Marcia's tits with it, making them gleam. As Marcia started sucking her own juices form her nipples lasciviously, the aroused blond grabbed Marcia's long pussy lips, yanked them apart and buried her tongue deep into her cunt. She pushed her face into the hot, dripping, tasty hole like she wanted to get all up in her.

"Fuck! I love you!" Marcia moaned and dropped her tits. She hooked her hands at the back of Svenia's blond head and yanked her into her cunt, plugging her mouth and nose with wet, soft, brown flesh. Svenia's eyes were shining with wild lust as Marcia lustily fucked her mouth and nose.

"Ah fuck! Yes!!!! Eat me! Fuck!" She growled like an animal, her dark eyes becoming huge. The petite brown girl pushed her engorged twat to her friend's pink, sucking lips. Svenia started bobbing her head, tongue fucking her excited, clasping tunnel furiously. The chocolate body became tense and the muscles of her belly stood out as she held her breath deep in her chest and squeezed her whole body around it. As her orgasm hit her, something exploded in her cunt and scorching heat waves engulfed her body. Svenia kept tonguing, sending her floating from one hot wave of bliss to the next. Finally, Marcia exhaled like a deflating ball and lay back gasping, wallowing in pleasure.

But Svenia wasn't finished with her. She was now feeling so wildly aroused. She squeezed a mixture of the two creams onto the bald chocolate mons and spread it all over the lips and crease. Then she gorged herself, eating Marcia with slow deliberateness, like she was eating a tasty meal she did not want to finish quickly, but rather enjoy for an eternity. Marcia was so thankful. She stroked her friend's blond hair and sang her sweet praise as she rolled her cunt around her tongue.

"Oh yes baby! Eat my black pussy. Oh gosh! I love your tongue. Yes. Make me cumm again! Please! I am begging you Svenia. You know I love you baby. Make me fucking cumm!!!"

Svenia snorted and shoved three digits into Marcia's mouth, making her lick them wet. Then she eased them into her cunt, one after the other. She turned up the palm of her hand, hooking her fingers on the roof of the dark girl's cunt like she wanted to grab and lift her by the pussy.

"You like that huh! You horny slut! Wanna cumm all over my pretty face huh! Wanna make that black pussy explode in my face, huh!" She slapped Marcia's shaved cunt with her other hand, producing a resounding, succulent slap!

"Oh yes! Please! Make me cumm like your little slut, you nasty bitch! Please!"

Svenia started finger fucking her furiously, sending her palm slapping loudly into her cunt as she rubbed her fat clit vigorously with her thumb. Marcia's hips shot off the couch and she started screaming as she tumbled headlong into another orgasm.

"A-a-a-a-a-h!!!!!!!" Marcia gave a long, loud, prolonged moan as her hips jerked out of control. As she recovered, Svenia sucked up all the juices from Marcia's weeping pussy. Then she flipped her over onto her belly and pulled two pillows under Marcia's hips, to raise her ass. She spread her thighs and moaned, gazing at her thick, balloon like cheeks. She smacked them and grabbed them, fondled them and pinched them, and all Marcia could do was moan. She ran her pale fingers up and down the chocolate honey's crack and tickled her dark, puckered hole with her finger tip. Then she squeezed vanilla cream generously into her brown ass crack. She decorated it with a strip of chocolate cream.

"Fuck, you have such a beautiful black ass Marcia. This is something you have had coming for a long time!" Svenia rasped, her mouth drooling.

Then the blond grabbed and yanked the thick, soft chocolate cheeks apart, and went down town, lapping up the delicious cream from the the deep, dark ass crack, at first touching her lightly with the soft tip of her tongue and then stroking her with the flat of her tongue like she was trying to scrub her clean. Marcia moaned and her hips shuddered.. Then she smeared her lips into Marcia's dark puckered hole and sucked and slurped it eagerly. She teased it with her tongue tip till she felt it melt. Then she bore her tongue in, easing past her sphincter.

"Oh yes Svenia! Eat my ass honey. I have always wanted to feed you my chocolate ass. Put your tongue up my hole please!!!" Marcia cried.

Svenia only groaned as she tongue fucked Marcia's hole and finger fucked her pussy till the black girl was cumming hard. Marcia then pushed Svenia on her back and crouched over her face, then lowered her hole onto her mouth. Svenia grabbed her hips and shoved her tongue back where she wanted it, in Marcia's puckered hole.

Marcia moaned sweetly, and reached down to stroke Svenia's engorged clit, which caused Svenia to tongue her hole with renewed vigor. The black beauty pumped her hips lustily, fucking Svenia's face till she was dizzy and her tongue was sore. Marcia slowly went into overdrive. Her senses could not take any more stimulation yet she never wanted Svenia to stop sucking and licking and slurping away. It was so wonderful, feeling tongue fuck her hole while she vigorously rubbed her clit.

Marcia came yet again. It became unbearable. The pleasure was almost like pain, incensing and maddening. She dove away weakly and tumbled onto her face, trembling and gasping. She fell into a state of delirium where all she felt was bliss. When she finally came to, Svenia was smoking on a joint, watching TV as she absently stroked her cunt through her soaked thongs.

The girls slid into each other's arms and kissed and stroked each other, wallowing in the aftermaths of their orgasms. They then showered together, washing each other's pussy, cracks and holes. They got so aroused that they went to Marcia's bed, their bodies still wet and steamy from the hot shower and had a sixty nine, sucking each other off to more orgasms before they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 3

Josh went to work as usual the following day. He called Yvonne a couple of times. She informed him that Steve had not gone to work, calling in sick as he had instructed. She said she had made her husband put on a dress and wear the butt plug and he had sucked her toes and eaten her pussy and ass as Josh had ordered him to treat his queen in his absence She hadn't let him fuck and he hadn't even tried. She was sounding happy and begged him to drop by, but he said he needed a couple of days.

That evening, Josh met Juniqua the following evening at Abe's. Abe frowned when she turned up and whispered something about neighborhood slut, and she whispered back something about impotent jerk.

Josh took her to his room. Juniqua was a tall, slim but curvy black woman, sort of like a Venus Williams, with more curves to her. She wasn't the hottest woman in Jericho, though she looked alright. Josh couldn't believe she was the chief slut. Though she was dressed like it, in a short dress that barely covered her hips and a pair of high heeled shoes. She wore huge ear rings that jangled, her lips were a glossy lavender and her eyes were powdered lightly.

Josh gave her some wine and they smoked a blunt and chatted. She wasn't all that smart, and soon told him that if he couldn't help her get her hairs and nails done and refurbish her wardrobe, she would be gone soon.

"Listen, I need you to do me a favor," Josh said.

"Its gonna cost you. I mean, I ain't a hooker or something, but you not my homie, you just some out of town Nigga. You gotta pay this just to lay this, you know. Straight up."

"I don't wanna lay you, I want some information. Here," he handed her two hundred bucks and her jaw dropped to the floor, like she had never seen so much cash.

"Nigga, for all these ends I'd let you fuck my ass! But you gotta use a rubber!"

"No. Listen, I just wanna know, from the Niggaz in Jericho you laid, which Niggaz have big dicks and can fuck long. I don't want no two minute brothers!"

"You gay or what the fuck! I don't like gay motherfuckers!"

"Chill mama, it ain't even like that!"

"Hell! You don't wanna fuck me, and you want the names of Niggaz with big dicks! SHIT!!! You could have fooled me! If I was born yesterday, that is!" she sneered contemptuously

"Alright then, eat this and tell me if its gay!"

Josh stood up and dropped his pants and his cock sprang free, to point right in her dark face.

"Now you talking!" Juniqua chuckled dirtily and spat in her palms, then grabbed his cock. "By the time I am through with you, you wont even be thinking about fucking the bitches back in wherever the fuck you come from, Nigga!"

She started dribbling on his meat as she worked it with both hands. She had skills that reminded him of Super Head! She played his cock like an instrument, sucking, licking, stroking it in fancy, complicated ways, keeping him on the brink, letting the pressure build up, then stopping just before he bust a nut, and starting all over again. After blowing him for 45 minutes straight, she finally allowed him to cum. His balls, his dick and his whole body exploded. He jerked like an epileptic and filled up her mouth. Juniqua drank him down, with some dripping down her chin, onto her dress. Josh fell back on the couch, sinking into bliss. But Juniqua was like a technician on a mission, she followed him, cranking his cock, as she sucked his balls while stroking his crack and soon had him hardening. She tried to jump on his cock, but Josh quickly pulled on a rubber, and then she rode his dick like a horse and came all over him.

Two blissful, hot, sweaty hours came and went until Juniqua finally asked Josh if her "pussy the best or what?" Josh agreed, to make her feel good. She then gave him a list of the thirty best dick swingers in town. He asked her which ones were squares, into boring, short sex and the list was reduced to twenty six.

The following day, Josh met Maxwell, gave him some cash and was given a list of the nastiest, dirtiest freaks in town. Juniqua topped the list.

Over the following days, Josh let it be known that he was looking for employees, who would earn a lot of bucks. The broke and oppressed guys were all eager to finally earn some cash, in the great big Babylon they were damned to live in.

Josh, Rachel and Abe invited the 26 guys to Abe's house in small groups, so as not to arouse suspicion. A couple of them stupid jerks, and they were soon weeded out, for they were really just walking dicks, with no two cents worth of brains to rub together. Some of them were white lovers, they had a low self esteem, and thought the white man was smart and had the right to rule over blacks. Josh didn't wanna fuck with no dumb asses like that. They might sell out a brother to The Man and his Babylon connection.

The remaining guys were given booze and weed. The ones that drank and smoked like fools were booted out of the program. Some drank and started having loose tongues, and they were chucked out. The same applied to the girls. After the first meetings, Josh was left with 18 guys and 10 girls.

Josh invited the remaining guys over to Rachel's. He was armed with Abe's pistol and a baseball bat. Abe and Rachel were armed with shotguns. Josh had Yvonne sitting on a chair, naked, except for high heels, a thong and an Arab style veil that hid her face. She was stroking her dripping cunt lasciviously as the brothers walked in. Steve was dressed in a short dress and a whig, also wearing a veil, looking like a white woman. His cock was hidden in a thong, but his hole was exposed and lubed. The guys were shocked to see two white people naked and obviously waiting to get black fucked. Two fainted and had to be revived by water. Josh immediately roped them up and threw them in the cellar.

Josh told the remaining guys that Steve and Yvonne were two white women from out of town who wanted to sample black cock. He gave them Vaseline and told them to fuck Steve up the ass, then they would get Yvonne later. Two black studs refused to do it, saying a black dick was too dirty to fuck a white woman, it wasn't right. Josh bashed the losers and tied and gagged them and threw them in the cellar.

The remaining 14 studs lined up and fucked Steve's face and ass. Josh was filming it secretly, for it was something he could use to further black mail the white guy, showing him gang banging black cocks and loving it like a whore. One black stud got all feverish and so greedy for white ass and tried to jump the queue He even started throwing punches. Josh bashed, tied and gagged him and threw him in the cellar with the other dumb fools. But the remaining cocks-men took tool to Steve, smoking joints and stroking their big cocks patiently, when it wasn't their turn.

After they all fucked Steve and got him to suck them, Josh told Steve to remove his thong and reveal his cock. Two guys vomited and they wanted to murder Josh, so they were gagged and tied.

There was an uproar, but Josh told them all chill, he said he had been commissioned by white people, to put together a team of black studs for white people. He wanted guys who wanted to fuck white women or men, just fuck them good and hard and pick up their cash, loads of cash, simple as that.

"The women yeah, but not the men, we ain't fags!" one guy protested.

"Look at it this way, you will be fucking them back for how they always fuck us, these damn crackers, my Nigga."

2 guys refused, and they were bashed and gaged, but 11 said they would fuck any white hole they got brutally and pick up their cash, cash on delivery. However, one of the nine called Josh an out of Nigga and said who the fuck was he to play the boss, he wanted to be "the man in charge, running shit, know I'm saying".

Josh beat his ass, then he had him gagged and tied up. He said he wanted serious guys, who would listen well and take orders from him, and be prepared to fuck white pussy and ass and then just collect their cash, just like that. But he would run a tight ship, no mutiny, no fucking short minded fools and shit.

The remaining 10 guys said they were "down for whatever, don't doubt it player."

Josh then rewarded his studs with the 8 hot women who had passed the test, showing no qualms at making Steve eat their asses and pussies and insulting him. Some women said, "No, we cant do that to the boss, the white man is superior," and some others said, "No! That is vile!", so Josh chased those stupid hos away and only kept those that kicked.

Josh sat on a high chair and Yvonne blew him. However, two losers got horny and said they wanted to fuck Yvonne or they would run to the sheriff and tell all. Josh knew that the dumb jerks only understood violence. And he wanted all to know that he meant business. He told the 8 good men to beat the hell out of the jerks who were trying to stop them from fucking some crackers and picking up their cash, and they kicked ass for sure.

Yvonne then said to them that if they even breathed a word, she would send the fat Sheriff to get them. She even lied that the whole thing was a project from the Sheriff, to organize some black cock for visiting, out of town whites and if they so much as sneered at Josh, Sheriff Gray would murder them. That shut them up, for they were scared of the fat miscreant and they slouched away. Josh thought they could become good black men, but they would need to be worked on later.

The rest of the studs were true players for real, and they hit their assigned lovers' pussies out of shape. They were true, disciplined, lasting cocks man, and good soldiers.

When Josh turned around, he found Yvonne sucking on two big, black cocks, trying to get them both in her mouth. The studs said, "Sorry boss, but she just grabbed our black cocks."

Yvonne shrugged and said, "Sorry honey, but I just got so horny. Please forgive me darling," then she went back to sucking.

Josh said she better wash that mouth with soap afterwards, but she better not give away that pussy. He had told Yvonne to get off the pill, and no one else could fuck her until he had made her pregnant, just like her daughter. Therefore, Josh fucked her, burying his cock in her as the horny white mom feasted on two big, black prongs. She started cumming the moment he hit her dripping, wet, swollen pussy. He came deep inside her, kept his cock in and told her to stroke it with her pussy, till he got hard again and poured more cum into her fertile womb. Steve watched jealously as his wife enjoyed big, black cocks, taking three at once and getting knocked up by Josh. When Josh finally pulled out of her, the husband dutifully cleaned his wife, sucking up her pussy juices.

The black studs looked on in disbelief. Josh told them, "This is all that a white man is good for, to get fucked by blacks and drink their cum from his wife's pussy." The studs were fast learners, they nodded and said, "Alright, this is the way it is, and this is the way we gonna be doing it."

Rachel was busy taking notes and she told Josh that he now had a good army of a few good black men. Abe nodded.

Josh promised his studs that they would soon be getting fine white women and men to fuck. Meanwhile, they would be trained and changed from two minute, selfish jerks and make them into good lovers. The studs were down for whatever. Yvonne, Juniqua and Rachel would supervise the training of Josh's army of super studs. He would personally supervise the training of the girls.

And so Joshua had his army.

Chapter 4

When Svenia and Marcia returned to Jericho after a wonderful holiday, Josh busy with his black dick militia. Abe was training them, in his backyard every day, teaching them the virtues of good soldiers. They were told to go jogging in twos and go through rigorous exercises every morning to put them in good shape. In the afternoons and evenings, they would go to Rachel's in small groups and would be trained to become world class cocks men, who could turn a woman inside out.

Juniqua and the hot girls from Jericho trained the brothers, using rubbers. When Rachel and Yvonne confirmed that they were pregnant with his seed, Josh said they could get dick if they wanted, but he wanted them to use rubbers. Yvonne would sometimes drop by with Steve and they would both suck and fuck big black cocks till they went back home dizzy. (Josh had shown Steve several copies of DVD that he sent around, and they would come out, should the guy ever try to betray him. Steven knew he would be finished, with the Sheriff and the Mayor. And he was so ashamed. For Steve didn't want to be a male white slut for black cock in drag, but the moment he had one long, thick, turgid dark cock in his lips or ass, he simply became a cock hungry slut and would go crazy, begging to be fucked hard and used.) The studs loved pussy, but it was so much fun for them to use Steve like a whore. Josh encouraged them to call him names and make him shoot all over himself and then taste his ass from their cocks.

Josh sometimes dropped by, to give his troops some cash and encouragement. He kept some distance, for he was like a well respected five star general. The guys respected and loved him, for he gave them cash and pussy, and more cash and white pussy and ass would come to them, if they were good soldiers. They didn't bite the hand that fed them and in fact, they loved Josh like LA loved Snoop. Rachel told him they were all very talented fuckers and when she was through with them, they would be ready for the world championships.