And Lady Makes Five

Story Info
Lady takes on four guys in one wild night.
6k words
4.34
94.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started innocently enough on-line and turned into one of the most exciting, depraved nights of my life.

I'm known as Lady, and my husband as Batt. I was 30 at the time of this story with shoulder-length blonde hair and light brown eyes. I am 5'4, 120lbs. with a 36-27-38 body and pointy nipples that men just seem to love to play with. My husband is 6'1, blonde, blue eyes, 185 lbs.

I was trolling the chat rooms one night when a young man struck up a conversation with me and we hit it off. He turned out to be a 22-year-old college student at Hofstra University in Long Island, New York. He went to school only 30 minutes away from me, as I live in New York City. His name was Gil and he was on the Hofstra swim team. This spiced things up for me, since I now had a hot swimmer to fantasize about and he lived close. The chatting started off with innocent flirting and trading information about one another. As the week went by we graduated to several sessions of hot cyber-sex, from which my husband benefitted greatly. When we traded pictures I was thrilled to see a tall, good-looking guy with short wavy black hair, very muscular arms, and blue eyes. What a combination! Just looking at the pictures of his hot bod and eight-inch cock got my juices flowing. Gil wanted to get together with me and my pussy was all for it!

I spoke to my husband about him, as we always play together. We have been in many threesomes together and, although we like to play, the marriage that plays together stays together. I told him that I was interested in Gil and after some discussion it was agreed to offer him an invitation to join us in a threesome. If he agreed we would meet somewhere and if we all hit it off we would take it from there. I was excited at the thought because we hadn't played in a while and I couldn't wait to have this hunk in my bed.

Gil seemed turned on at the thought of me doing both my husband and him at the same time and agreed to meet. We set up a date at a small dance club on Long Island for Saturday night and then he began asking me about other threesomes I had been in. The idea of group sex really made him hot and the conversation turned into cyber-sex, ending with me masturbating in front of the computer as my husband watched. After I came and signed off, my husband playfully spanked me for being so naughty and then took me from behind roughly until he came. I come so easily, and so often, it's probably why I love sex so much. I must have had six orgasms in the short time he fucked me.

When Saturday arrived I was filled with anticipation. This guy turned me on. I hoped he and Batt would like each other so I could "enjoy" their company. We had decided to meet at 8 P.M. when the club opened so it wouldn't be crowded. This way, not only would it be easy to find each other but it would give us time to meet, bond and, I hoped, fuck.

We got dressed up to go. I put on a low cut spaghetti strap black dress that showed off my cleavage nicely, leaving the curving contours of my breasts completely visible and coming tantalizingly close to showing my nipples. It went down halfway to my knees, barely covering my ass if I bent over. A lacy black thong and black sandals with 2-inch heels was all I was wearing under it.

We left home at 6 P.M. and drove to a hotel about 20 minutes from the club. We figured we'd get a room and spend the night with or without Gil. From the sexually charged conversation in the car I could tell Batt was getting turned on too. We arrived at the hotel, checked in, and went up to the room. We entered and I went to the bed, turned around, and saw Batt still standing by the door.

Curious, I asked, "What are you looking at?"

He replied, "I'm so horny and you look so fucking good I have to have you now!"

I was all made up, dressed up, and my hair looked good so I didn't want to mess it up and told him so. He got a mad look on his face and commanded me to drop my thong and kneel over the bed. Now, you have to understand, I love it when we play master/slave, and being that I was already turned on by the circumstances I said "Yes Master," dropped my thong and knelt over the bed. He came over to me, lifted the black dress over my back, and began smacking my ass cheeks alternating sides. I whimpered with lust each time he hit me, getting hotter and hotter with each one. After 10 swats on each cheek my ass was beet red and my pussy was soaked. He slid two fingers into my steaming hole, sending shock waves throughout my body demanded to know if I liked my spanking. I answered throatily, "Yes Master."

Through the silence of the room I heard him open his belt and drop his pants. My pussy gushed in anticipation of his hard 7-inches penetrating me. He knelt behind me and slowly slid his rock-hard rod inside me. I was so hot that as soon as I felt him sliding into my hot, wet hole it started contracting around his cock and I felt my first orgasm building swiftly with his first few strokes. As he started thrusting harder, I reached my first peak of the night, threw my head back and started moaning and shaking, "Oh yeah, oh god, oh yeah...ohhhh," losing control like I usually do during big orgasms and flinging my hair around. Batt kept on pounding into me as the first orgasm subsided and the next one started building. I came again, shrieking into the bedspread and grabbing it in my fists as I pushed my ass back against him. I felt him grab me by the waist and pull me to him as he lunged forward, forcing his stiff cock deep into my pussy, rapidly doing this over and over until, as I felt him starting to throb, I came again, trembling and screaming into the bedspread to muffle all the noise I was making.

Suddenly he pulled out, climbed up on the bed holding his cock tightly and told me to "Suck it, slave." As I opened my mouth, he pushed his cock in and released his grip. His cum shot right to the back of my throat, almost choking me. His cock throbbed again and another load shot out onto my tongue and I swallowed it all as I began milking his hot shaft for the rest of his creamy cum.

After I had sucked him dry, we both collapsed on the bed for a while before cleaning up and redressing. I took a small bottle of KY out of my little evening purse and placed it on the night table in case we needed it later. We looked at each another, smiled, and Batt said "Well, here we go."

We arrived at the club a little late, about 8:30. My pussy was still tingling from the fucking I just got and my anticipation mounted as we entered the club and began looking for Gil. The club is laid out with a bar the full length of the left wall and tables, lounges and booths along the other three with the restrooms downstairs. The dance floor takes up the center of the spacious club. We walked the length of the bar looking for him without results. As we made our way across the rear of the club I suddenly spotted him in a booth waving wildly at me and my lust soared...he looked so hot and ...then I realized he wasn't alone. There were two other guys with him and I suddenly felt disappointment and anger. What the hell were they doing here? Batt turned to me with a puzzled look and we walked over to him.

He met us halfway, where he and Batt shook hands as I made the introductions and he told me that I looked gorgeous and kissed me on the cheek. He apologized for his friends being there, saying that they always come here and led us to the table. He introduced us to his two friends, Steve and Randy. Steve looked like a surfer. As tall as Batt, with streaky blonde hair to the collar, blue eyes, and a light blonde mustache, he was wiry and couldn't have weighed 160. He was very cute, though. Randy was just as tall but very different. With short brown hair, brown eyes, full lips, four or five ear piercings, and tattoos on both arms he had that bad boy look that women love. But, even though they all seemed nice, I was still pissed and had the uncomfortable feeling that his friends knew I had come there to fuck him.

I was contemplating asking Batt if we could go when Gil asked what we were drinking and Batt told him to get me a chocolate martini and a water for him since he was driving and then Batt asked me to dance. We danced to a few songs and returned to the table where I drank half my martini and, excusing ourselves, went back out on the dance floor for two more songs. As the alcohol kicked in I felt more relaxed and figured who cares if they know. Fuck 'em! I didn't realize at the time that I would!

We returned to the table and Gil asked for a dance. I said "Sure," finished my drink, and taking my hand, he led me to the dance floor. Another martini was at the table for me when I returned, and after a few sips, Steve asked me to dance. I looked at Batt, he nodded his assent, and off we went. It went this way for the next few hours and two more martinis. The guys kept taking turns dancing with me and as the night wore on they kept taking more and more liberties. At first it was just holding my hand, an arm around my waist or on my bare back leading me to or from the dance floor. Then it was a hand brushing across my ass, or stroking down my back from my shoulders to my ass, or drawing circles between my bare shoulder blades with their fingernails. The later dances were blatantly sexual with pelvic thrusting, hands squeezing my ass cheeks and then there was Randy's dance.

Randy slipped behind me, putting his arms around me and gripping my little hands in his huge ones against my belly, we rocked and swayed to the music. I could feel his cock as he rubbed it against my ass right through his dockers and my thin dress, making my pussy wet. But then he started kissing my back and shoulders, which sent shivers through my body and my pussy began to flood. After all this foreplay with these men I was hot to trot and this guy was pushing all the right buttons. I couldn't believe what I was contemplating doing with these men. When he sensed no resistance from me he kept moving his cock against me and his lips proceeded to climb up my neck and kiss and nibble my ear, eliciting a low moan from my lips.

I couldn't stand it anymore and had to pull away before I did something crazy. I led him back to the table and Batt stood up, took my hand, and led me to the edge of the dance floor. He stopped, turned to me and asked, "So how are you doing? Are you having a good time?"

"Are you kidding? I'm having a blast!", I cried.

Grinning, he asked, "So are you horny? Do you want to take Gil back to the hotel and fuck or not?".

I whispered in his ear "Are you kidding me? I'm so hot right now I could fuck all three of them!", being half-serious. I've always wondered if I said that hoping for the answer I got.

"Why not, if you're up to it. Do you think you can handle all three of them?"

"Really? Do you mean it?" "Okay, let's do it," I replied.

Batt suggested we have some fun first and told me to go remove my thong, sit between the guys and make something happen. We came back to the table and I grabbed my purse and went to the bathroom. On the way there my heart started pounding as I realized what I was doing. I was going to fuck four guys, not two! I'd never been with more than two at a time before and that was a handful! I got to the bathroom, waited on line, and entered a stall. I slid the thong off, put it in my purse and went back to the table.

Batt and Steve were sitting on one side with Randy alone against the wall of the booth. As I slid in next to Randy, Gil appeared with some waters from the bar and slid in on the other side of me. Perfect! Randy didn't need any coaxing. His right hand was already on my bare thigh so I just reached down with my left, took his hand and nudged it toward my pussy. With my right hand I reached over to Gil, took his left hand and placed it on my right thigh, let go and reached for my water. Steve was watching me with a look of disbelief and Batt was smiling. Randy had already reached my bare, shaved pussy, found it wet and ready and, after circling my clit, slid his middle finger into my drenched pussy and started massaging my G-spot. This caused me to shudder as Gil's hand slid up my leg and hit Randy's hand.

For a moment they both froze, looked across me at one another, as I smiled sweetly at them both, and then they both broke into big grins and their hands went back to work on my pussy, sending waves of electricity coursing through my body! Well, you know me. With Randy massaging my G-spot and Gil working my clit, I was cumming in less than a minute. I threw my head back, closing my eyes as I trembled, my legs shaking, and moaning as quietly as I could. I grabbed each leg alongside me and squeezed as the intense orgasm ripped through me, becoming totally unaware of my surroundings. As the orgasm subsided, I lowered my head and opened my eyes to see Steve sitting across from me with his mouth open in shock as he fully realized what was going on beneath the table. At that, Batt stood up and said to everyone, "Shall we go?"

It was decided that we would all travel together in our Pathfinder, since it was big enough for all of us and the guys were probably still legally drunk even though we had switched to waters at the end of the night. It was midnight as we left and Gil and Randy had their arms around me as they escorted me to the car behind Batt and Steve. Batt hit the door locks and jumped in front with Steve as Randy walked around and hopped in the back seat on the side opposite me. Gil held the door open for me and I slid across next to Randy.

Before Gil could even get in and shut the door Randy had his fingers buried in my dripping pussy, working them in and out. Gil watched for a moment as I rolled my head back and forth against the seat, moaning blissfully. Gil started pinching my nipples, which were poking up through my thin dress. He paused and slipped the straps off my shoulders, pulling it down as I slipped my arms out of it. With the dress now bunched about my waist I was effectively naked in the backseat with these guys! Gil started sucking on one nipple as he took the other between his thumb and forefinger and began twirling it, making me writhe and whimper in ecstasy as Randy continued working his fingers in and out of my bare pussy.

I was really losing it at this point and with my right hand reached into Gil's lap, felt a large bulge, and started undoing his belt. I wanted some cock, and I wanted it now. Gil stopped massaging my nipples and enthusiastically helped me undo the belt, open his pants, and slide them down a bit, boxers and all. Now I knew from chatting and the pictures that his cock was supposed to be 8 inches but it looked huge as it popped straight up when it escaped his shorts. I was dying to get fucked and the urge was just too great. Breathing hard, I moved forward, stopping Randy's hand from finishing another approaching orgasm, and told Gil to slide toward me. As he did so I straddled him, reached under me, grabbed his cock, and guided it to my pussy lips. I lowered myself down onto it as we both groaned with intense pleasure.

From behind me I heard Steve's voice, "Holy shit! Is she fucking him?! She's fucking him!"

"Damn!", exclaimed Randy.

Gil muttered under me, "Oh yeah, she's fucking me all right."

Hearing them and realizing the audience I had (besides the fact I was in a car) just set me off completely and I started humping up and down on Gil's cock furiously, fucking him with reckless abandon. I started cumming by the sixth or seventh stroke and had a wild orgasm screaming out curses between moans and flailing my head and hair around. Deep in the throes of that numbing orgasm, I lost the rhythm I had going but Gil immediately grabbed me by the waist and started bouncing me up and down on his rigid cock. Even as my huge orgasm was ebbing, I could feel another one building swiftly.

Then I realized we were moving. I'm not sure at what point Batt started driving but we were on our way. Thank goodness the rear windows of the Pathfinder were all tinted or I would have been putting on a show for every passing car and pedestrian.

Gil's huge cock triggered another orgasm in me and the heat flowed through my pussy, radiating through me. I could feel Gil starting to throb in my pussy breathlessly whispering that he was going to cum. I whispered in his ear "It's all right baby, come on, cum in me."

He started growling loudly and then "Aw shit, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!", as I felt his cock pulsating deep inside me and start gushing his cum into me. He crushed my body to his as he grunted and squeezed me with each shot of his seed. We slowly stopped our movements as his orgasm melted away and I looked over at Randy.

Randy had his cock out in his hand, stroking it as he watched us, and I said with a smile "It looks like you're ready." His cock was a good two inches smaller than Gil's but, damn, it was thick! My eyes grew large as I realized it had to be the width of my wrist! I leaned over and almost fell face first into his lap. With my left elbow propping me up I took that fat cock in my right hand and guided my lips to it.

Stretching my mouth around the huge head, I slipped it past my lips to the bottom of the head of his cock and ran my tongue back and forth across the underside of the head. This caused him to moan loudly and start saying"Oh yeah, oh that feels good, don't stop that." I tried to take him in my throat then, but it just didn't fit, so, gripping him tightly in my fist and working my hand up and down the base of his cock, I started fucking his cock with my mouth taking him as deep as I could and then back up to the head and down again, all the while working my tongue against the sensitive side of the head of his cock. As I started to increase the tempo, he was really getting loud and running his hands through my hair and pushing gently on the back of my head. He began squirming in his seat and trying to thrust up into me and I knew he was close to shooting off. I felt his cock start throbbing and then he exploded into my mouth, once, twice, three times and it was just too much. Before I could swallow it all, it was overflowing through the corner of my mouth, down my chin and into his lap. I continued to suck his cock until he was empty, sat up, and, wiping my chin and giggling, said "Sorry about the mess!" He just looked at me with a glazed look in his eyes and we all started laughing.

At that Batt pulled the car into the hotel lot, drove around the back and parked. The guys all jumped out and as I started to slide toward the door Steve was climbing in.

I heard Gil say"What the fuck are you doing, man? Let's get up to the room."

Steve turned his head to him and snarled, "Fuck that! After watching all that I'm supposed to wait? No way! Shut the fucking doors!"

I was grinning at him because he must have been dying having that front row seat and unable to join in. Randy and Gil shut the doors, and, with Batt still in the car, I said in a sultry voice, "How do you want me, Steve?"

"I want you from behind," he said in a no-nonsense voice. As he dropped his pants around his thighs, I scrambled onto my hands and knees, the forcefulness of his words sending goose bumps up and down my spine. I got as close to the door as I dared and flipped my dress up over my ass. My pussy was so wet from my own juices and Gil's cum that Steve slid right in. I gasped as he grabbed my hips and began slamming into me right away. It was just pure, hard, rough fucking and I loved it. I started cumming again, screaming so loud that I'm sure the guys outside heard me. Steve just kept on slamming into me, smashing into my pussy as he jerked my hips back to meet his thrusts as hard as he could. I felt another orgasm rock my body and, as my pussy started contracting around his cock, he let out a yell and slammed into me really hard, held it there for a few seconds as I felt him blasting into me, and then pulled back and slammed into me again and again as his cock pulsed and blew his cum into me. Then he collapsed onto my back and we both relaxed for a minute before we got ourselves together and got out of the car.

12