And Little Geraldine Will Be Next Ch. 02

Story Info
The boyfriend continues his quest.
3.8k words
4.37
81.4k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

The mother's boyfriend seduces an entire family of three, Joanne a single mother, her son Gerry and daughter Geraldine.

Gerry at nineteen and soon to be twenty is a mildly effeminate second year junior college student that lives home. He is lean bodied with a firm feminine ass and is still confused about his sexuality.

Geraldine, Gerry's eighteen year-old sister at a petite four feet eleven real looker with pert little tits, a hard gymnasts body and long silky blonde hair. The hazel eyed beauty is still a virgin but has experimented with oral sex on her steady boyfriend.

PART II:

CHAPTER I

Over the weekend, the only fishing Gerry and I ever accomplished was sliding my erect cock into one of his two fishing holes trying to catch an orgasm. So when it was time to leave I had Gerry open up his travel bag, take out most of his clothing, wrinkle and soil some of them so that his poor mother wouldn't realize that he had spent the entire weekend naked and getting fucked like the little pussy-boy he had become.

When we arrived home Gerry gave his mom a few pounds of beautifully cleaned fresh trout, it's amazing how well Captain Leo's Fish Market can prepare fish. After I cook it Joanne will love the meal and bestow a gazillion kisses on her fishing hero's. I should feel guilty about concealing the fact that I fucked the shit out of her teenage son for two and a half days, but she'll learn that all in good time.

In fact it was the following Friday afternoon Joanne wasn't due home from work yet, Geraldine was working till about eight at her part-time job at the department store when I arrived unannounced and in impeccable timing.

Using my own key I let myself in and went directly to Gerry's bedroom finding exactly what I had hoped. There was Gerry, leaning well back in his computer chair with his PC monitor ablaze with some bisexual porn. As for Gerry, his eyes were tightly closed and in his hand was his fully erect cock sissy-cock being slowly stroked.

As I stealthily approach Gerry I also silently opened my fly extracting my already erecting cock. Once I was standing directly beside his reclined head I dropped my cock directly onto his lips. Gerry eyes shot open but before he could move in any direction I pressed his forehead back into the seat back so that he was unable to move.

"Open that cocksucking mouth of yours and drain the scum out of my balls, bitch."

Like a good little subservient cum-slut, Gerry opened his mouth and began working his head, lips and tongue in unison hoping, I believe, to make me come as soon as possible.

I pushed his hand back toward his little cock and ordered, "Don't stop, go ahead and finish what you were doing. I want to watch you make you little clitty-dick spit its joy-juice. Ooh and do it into your other hand you need your protein so that way you can lick it all up."

And so it went, Gerry came in his palm and ate it all up then soon after he was done dining on his own; my load joined his in his tummy. Then we got onto bigger and better stuff. I sent him to the bathroom and had him use a disposable enema to flush his bowels and then, on his own, he greased his ass-pussy like a good submissive.

When Gerry returned from the bathroom having just freshly prepared his rounded girly butt for a good fucking I had him get on his knees and slowly make love to my cock getting hard and ready again, so I could begin to move forward setting the stage for the plan I had in mind.

As he nursed at my cock I watched the clock and with very little time to spare I had him stand up in front of the computer. I positioned him so that he was bent at the waist, his hands were on table directly in front of the monitor that was still displaying Bi porn.

I had been fighting the urge to fill his mouth with come for at least ten minutes, so it was time to move this act along. Taking the dominant position over his back I took aim and unceremoniously drove my cock balls deep into his ass-pussy in a single thrust. Once all the way into his body I set a forceful full-length stroke, my tempo had Gerry moaning in obvious pleasure in virtually no time.

As I neared my explosion Gerry's grunts, groan and moans of pleasure were so loud he never heard the very distinctive feminine gasp of, "ooh my God" nor did he the little feet beating a desperate path down the carpeted hallway as they ran away from their illicit observation point at his door.

Once they arrived at the master bedroom suite, Gerry raised his head in reaction to the unmistakable sound of his mother slamming her bedroom door. As the noise of the slamming door reverberated through the second floor hall, I simultaneously grabbed him by his boyish hips and pulled him to the base of my cock as his bowels filled with sperm.

As I pulled my cock free of his throbbing ass, I pushed him face down onto his bed and ordered him to stay there until I for called him.

Immediately I headed for a show down with Joanne. This meeting of the minds was critical for if I failed, my potential control of this family would be over. But if I succeeded the grand prize, Geraldine, mine for the taking, to do with what I desired..

As I entered Joanne's bedroom I was still naked and sporting a cock that was so angrily erect that it throbbed with painful anticipation. Even though I had just moments before exploded a massive load into the sissy-boys ass, but knowing she had watched is what had me so erect it looked like a tube of granite or marble.

Joanne was laying face down on her bed and balling like a baby. Her tears were so genuine and large she was soaking her pillow and her exquisite body convulsing in rhythm to her sobbing.

Without a spoken word I lay down beside her and pulled her into my arms as she struggled to get away from me as she cried out, "Get away from me you animal, why, why, God dam it why did you have to hurt him?"

"Huh are you shitting me, did you see the little slut?" His ass-pussy loves my cock more than yours, besides you knew it was going to happen, hell, you even said yes giving me the go ahead many times."

"Why you bastard, we were playing a game when you asked me, I never thought you'd really fuck him. How long you bastard, tell me how long has this been going on?"

"Since the fishing trip, I said as I pushed my lips onto hers and tried to give her a warm sensual kiss. She fought valiantly but her submissiveness caused her to weaken. Seeing that, I immediately took on my dominant role demanding that she strip so that I could fuck her. We argued and I began to slowly alter my voice, first I raised the volume really wanting Gerry to hear more than trying to scare her. I was sure he had snuck into the hall hear and spy upon us.

Then I began to no longer debate what I wanted her to do, but demand action. "Joanne you are trying my patience and in a few seconds I am going to put you over my knee like a spoiled child and warm your cute little bottom."

"I don't think so buster, what do you think I'm some little kid you can spank?"

I gave no response, but I moved with the swiftness of a cat and before she had a chance to protest in any way she was crying out "OOH SHIT" as she found herself positioned over my knees. I sat on the bed edge with wiggling body splayed across my lap and as her struggle became futile her skirt was above her waist her thong pulled down onto her silky thighs and my right hand was playing a painful drum solo on those alabaster cheeks.

SMACK, SMACK.

"OOH MY FUCKIN GOD THAT HURTS," Joanne yelled then followed with a calmer plea, "please stop I'll stop fighting, please it hurts."

"Will you do exactly what I tell you without hesitation?"

There was a slight pause as she thought about it.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

"OOH SHIT, okay, okay I'll do what you say, please just stop, I can't take it."

"Stand up bitch and strip completely."

This time without a moment's hesitation she tossed her clothing aside then stood before me totally naked and gently rubbing her sore ass.

Although I hadn't caught sight of him yet, I had no doubt that Gerry was most likely out in the hall lurking and getting his eyes full of his mother's beautiful firm rounded ass that must have glowed crimson even from as far as the bedroom door that I left ajar.

I began the show, "Turn around slowly and show me all of that gorgeous body of yours."

Being one of those that loved the fact she looked younger than her real age, and loved when some young stud checked her out. I was playing to her weakness and she became a victim of that vanity. H anger begun to wane as my words of adoration catered to that weaknesses.

"Do it again you sexy little slut but do it slower and rub your pretty nipples, make those beautiful babies stick out. God you are gorgeous, every inch of you is stunning and that spanked on blush on your ass cheeks is so hot, it makes them hotter, don't you think?"

"You're an asshole," she said but you could see the smile she was trying desperately trying to hide, plus you could hear the inner pride in her voice. Along with her failed attempt to hide her voice inflections she also failed in her poor stab at concealing her actions as she looked over her shoulder admiring her ass in the mirrored closet door.

With no warning I grabbed her arm pulled her back down across my knees and gave her three solid smacks before letting her regain her feet.

Her eyes began to fill up with real tears, "why are you hurting me again I did what you wanted?"

"You dare call your master an asshole, obviously you want more severe punishment?"

"No sir, please Joe don't do that it really hurts."

First of all when we are like this from now on there will be no calling by my given name, at a time like this you will refer to me as Master or Sir, have you got it bitch?"

Joanne hung her head and stared at the floor, "I hate Master can I just call you sir?"

"That will suffice for the short term, but you and you children will become accustomed to calling me Master in due time. But for now get on your knees and make my cock hard."

Chapter II

Without any further delay or discussion I was deep into Joanne's mouth as she worked my cock back to full mast.

Once she was deep into her ministrations I began again. I pulled her head off my cock, looked into her eyes and asked, " do you like the taste of my cock, does it taste real good, well does it Bitch?"

"Yes Master."

I was elated, here it was just moments later and she was calling me Master of her own volition, this was better than I could have planned, she was falling deeper and deeper into her submissive role without her even realizing it.

So I pushed her head back onto my cock and patted her head like I would a child or pet as I asked, "do you know why my cock tastes so good today, well do you," I said as I once again lifted her head off my cock.

"Yes Sir, I mean Master its because its your cock Master."

"Very good, but that is only part of the reason my little slut, you see like your burgers it has some special sauce on it, my cock visited your sissy's ass and your eating his juice."

Joanne tried to rise up but I held her in place and warned her. "Would you like ten more smacks?"

She shook her head in a vigorous negative motion as she began to suck my cock in earnest.

I was getting close to my inevitable culmination but knew it was time for the next step.

"You know something cocksucker," I asked as I put both hands on her head assuring her inability to escape and not really wanting an answer.

"For some reason you just don't have that something extra today, you just don't have that magic that's going to make me come in your mouth, I think you need a little help."

"Ooh Gerry, Gerry baby you can quit peeking around the door and make yourself useful, come in here. I said come in here now, or do you wan what you saw your mother get? You know you'll be the next to be spanked, but I think for you it'll be thick switch."

Joanne tried to lift her head so I smacked her gently on the back of her head, I had to be careful hitting he there when her teeth were so near my cock, accidents do happen.

I had still not been able to catch a glimpse of Gerry through the slit in the doorway, but my assumptions were proven valid when the little pervert opened the door a foot or so and looked at me with sullen pleading eyes.

"Get in here now and kneel beside your mother or I swear you won't sit for a month."

Gerry meekly sauntered into the room as Joanne tried to lift her face off my cock to see him, but I held her head down blocking her vision with my hands. Once he was beside his mother I looked directly into his eyes and spoke sternly, "kneel pussy-boy."

Gerry fell to his knees into perfect position, so I grabbed each of them by the hair, pulled her mouth off my throbbing cock and said, "go ahead sissy show her what you have been doing in your spare time." Then I pushed his mouth down onto my cock.

I watched as Gerry's eyes locked onto his mother's while simultaneously his lips locked onto the head of my cock. Within minutes, and with his eyes still on his mother Gerry had morphed into the amazing cocksucker he was by nature.

And Joanne? Well Joanne stared at her son as he sucked cock with an obvious ability that far out shadowed her own. As they continuously stared at one another I set a tempo that would fulfill my predictions. Still holding them by the hair I pulled one off my cock and fed the other. I repeated this action until I tested the waters successfully by releasing their hair and watched them continue sucking me off at virtually the same tempo.

It was awesome watching a mother and son kneeling side by side, sharing my cock while not uttering a word but their facial expressions were speaking volumes with as they passed my cock back and forth.

Fighting the desire to ejaculate all over them was a monumental task of self-control, the likes of which you cannot imagine without having to experiencing it. It was the most glorious of sweet agonies, but agony nonetheless, that I had ever subjected myself to.

The sensations as my cock slid in and out of one mouth and then into another only to repeat itself again and again was something beyond imagination or description. Then Joanne did something I could never have imagined even in my own warped mind.

As Joanne pushed my throbbing cock back into her son's mouth she gave him a big mother's smile, kissed his forehead and said, "That's it baby, go ahead make the bastard come, I can see it in your loving eyes, you want it, so go ahead make the Bastard come.

I looked deep into her eyes with false anger, but down deep within me I really wanted to laugh out loud from pride in my grandiose success. "BASTARD, you call me a bastard?" I bellowed still looking in her eyes WHILE SMACKING THE BACK OF HER HEAD.

"Sorry, sorry, she said to me then turning toward her son she continued, "go ahead, that's it baby make Master come, I want to watch him fill your mouth and see you swallow."

That was it, her statement blew off the top of the whole thing and I shot two quick salvos into his mouth and Joanne smiled as she watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

As she watched I pushed her onto the floor straddled her body splashing sperm onto her face, then falling on top of her I shot the last of it into her pussy finally wiping my cock clean on her clitoral hood and in her pubic stripe.

Grabbing Gerry by the hair I brought his face to hers and ordered him clean her off with his tongue. Joanne wanted to protest but looked into my eyes and thought better of it.

How can I explain it, in no time at all the sight had my cock so hard it could easily rival any I ever had even those in my teen years. At first Gerry was cautious as he licked the come off his mother's face but when he had to clean his mother's pouting lips they both lost it. They tired to remain in control but Gerry's tender licks left them both with overwhelming unnatural sensations. I could see their struggles and noticing that very little sperm was even left I felt I had to act immediately.

I bent over them and whispered soft and lovingly into their ears, "that's it my babies, that is so beautiful, go ahead kiss, go ahead Gerry put your tongue into her mouth, share my come with your mother, yes that's it share the rewards you both worked so hard make."

With no further urging from me they did just that, they shared my sperm but the seconds then minutes passed as the kisses grew more impassioned and they became so caught up in what they was doing. Before they knew what had happened, of their own accord, they no longer kissed as mother and son but as lovers. Their lips were locked so tight and their tongues dueled as their bodies began to show signs of rubbing and humping together.

Gerry noticed dribbles of sperm across his mother's breasts and nipples so he dove down on them bathing his mother's tits with his mouth and tongue making her moan and whine like a woman possessed. Once he collected all the sperm he returned to her mouth feeding what little there was to her in what had now become nothing short of lover's kisses.

I could see that Gerry's cock was raging hard and wanting to come as both he and his mother were responding to their kissing with hip pumps and pre-orgasmic moans.

I whispered, "Tell me Gerry are you a real fag or are you a man, come on tell me?"

"I'm not a fag you make me do those things."

"Yes, yes master, my baby is no fag."

"Then prove it you spineless pussy," I yelled at him as I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into her sperm coated pussy, "go ahead be a real man eat that pussy like a real man."

Gerry dove into his mother's pussy, truly not because of anything I said or did but because of all those frustrating hours he must have jerked off after watching us fuck. It was quite obvious that he had dreamed about eating his mother's pussy and the sperm I had left there was apparently no detriment, but mere icing on the cake.

Joanne lifted her head and was going to protest her son being made to eat her pussy but I shook my head at her and Joanne got the message. She closed her eyes and fell back flat on the floor as I reached down bent her knees spreading her legs much wider as Gerry's face dug even deeper into her as his mouth possessed the pussy from which he came. It was easy to see that Gerry was in heaven as he ate his mother, what had also become equally obvious was her responding pussy. The juices began to flow out of her like Niagara Falls, but collected for only moments as Gerry's grateful mouth sucked the nectar into his waiting belly.

Joanne had lost any pretense of fight or distress from her son's actions she just succumbed as the inevitable was upon her. Gerry was so adept in his explorations of his mother's pussy and clit that was bringing her toward an orgasmic explosion of unimaginable proportions.

Knowing that the impending climax would be nothing short than earth shattering, I slipped out of the room, retrieved my strategically hidden digital camera and shot one hell of a porno.

Joanne was helpless as she yelled, "OOH MY GOD HE'S DOING IT, OOH SHIT MY SON IS MAKING ME COME, OOH GOD," then silence as she dam near passed out.

"Here is you chance Gerry," I whispered, "prove to your mother that you're not a fag, GO AHEAD FUCK HER, LOOK AT HER GERRY SHE WANTS IT MORE THAN ANTTHING, FUCK HER NOW OR BE A PUSSY THE REST OF YOUR LIFE."

Joanne never had a chance; before she could recover Gerry was balls deep in her pussy and fucking like a mad man.

She opened her eyes then her mouth in an obviously desire to protest vehemently against this flagrant act of incest. But in reality and after all that had transpired, her body wanted this.

Joanne was so over sensitized physically that in the final analysis her body needed its orgasm, so it fucked back matching her son's thrusts. Having given up and finding herself caught up in the sensations of a great fuck Joanne crossed her legs over her son's back and meeting him thrust for thrust as I continued to film.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers
12