And Mom Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers

I followed Erin and wondered why she seemed to think this was no big deal. She was practically skipping down the stairs ahead of me. I took my time, trying to figure out how to talk mom into thinking there was nothing behind what she heard other than a "hey why not?" Kind of fantasy. Erin reached the bottom of the stairs and stood there impatiently with her hands on her hips as I made my way to her.

I saw she was holding that stupid pendent and rolled my eyes. What the hell was she thinking? The premise of our report was that hypnosis rarely worked and so far we'd been supporting that theory having not been able to do it with any of our friends or each other.

"Put that thing away." I told her. "It'll just make things worse."

"Oh, ye of little faith!" Erin laughed, "Remember they say people who want to be hypnotized can be."

"And my mom wants to be?"

"I think your mom is wound way to tight and wants to cut loose, so you never know she might be open to it." When she saw me frowning she shrugged, "Look, Sean, could it hurt to try?"

"I guess not, but how are you going to get her to go along?"

"You'll see."

She turned and walked into the living room. My shoulders slumped in resignation at the embarrassment to come, I drifted in behind her.

"About time." Mom said from the couch, "Another minute I would have gone up there figuring you were fucking your mother again."

"Mom, listen..."

"Oh, no, Sean, you're the one who's going to be listening and not just to me, but whatever shrink I can find that deals with boys who have wet dreams about their mothers."

"Carla, it was my fault." Erin spoke up.

"No, even if it was your idea he had to want to go along with it." Mom replied and pointing at the small overstuffed chair across from her said, "Sit right there Sean."

'Yes ma'am." I sighed and sat down as she requested.

Erin stood off to the side looking around and Mom asked, "What are you looking at?"

As she addressed Erin, I found myself staring at her long legs. Mom had tied the robe tightly, but it was short and I could see right up to her thighs. Her feet were still bare and figuring I was already fucked, I let my mind linger on the image of her bare feet with their red toes planted on my chest while I...

"Just looking around," Erin shrugged. "It's bright in here."

It was just after noon and mom had all the drapes open.

"Good thing if it were dark you two might start groping each other." Mom quipped. "You going to sit?" she pointed at the corner of the couch.

"In a minute." Erin told her, "But first I want you to know this whole mess was my idea and my fault."

"You said that already and I said if he went along with it then it makes him worse. I am his mother and..."

"That's the thing Carla, Sean couldn't help himself."

"Oh, please!" Mom laughed, "Why is that dear, because he can't resist your mouth?"

"No need to get nasty Carla." Erin said calmly. "Thing is Sean was under my spell."

"What?" Mom shook her head, "Honey, you're a pretty girl, but give me a break."

"I don't mean like that, I mean this!"

Mom frowned at the silver dollar Erin was holding up by the chain and I sat back in my chair trying not to roll my eyes.

"Isn't that the coin from your school project?"

"Yup." Erin nodded, "We've been working on hypnosis and today Sean finally relaxed and took it seriously and I put him under."

"Sean's a little gullible, but I don't think he's feeble minded." Mom waved at the coin, "Try again"

"You don't have to be weak minded, you just need to be receptive and let yourself go." When mom's answer was that trademark eye roll I was trying to avoid doing, Erin persisted. "People who allow themselves to be hypnotized always feel better afterwards because the trance helps them realize what they want, it lowers inhibitions."

"Really?" Mom pointed at me "So he really does want me?"

Erin stopped and I wanted to smack myself in the head, mom had just turned it around on her. But Erin quickly recovered and with a grin continued, "No, but when he was under I...I used him being in a trance to get him to play the mom game because I like the fantasy." She pointed at me. "I'd asked him before, but he always said no."

"Honey, that is the dumbest thing I ever heard."

"Tell you what, Carla." Erin lifted the chain higher, "Let me try it on you and you'll see I'm not kidding and then you can just tell me I can't come over for awhile or something, but not punish Sean cause he couldn't help it, okay?"

Mom looked first at Erin then at me. To my surprise she sat back in the chair and put her hands out in a why not gesture, "Fine, but when this doesn't work I'm calling your mother and telling her about your sick little games." She smirked, "Still want to give it a shot?"

"Absolutely." Erin said with a confident smile. "Can I close the blinds?"

"Why not?" Mom grinned, "I'm sure it will make all the difference."

Erin walked around the room drawing the blinds and Mom focused on me. "Sure you just don't want to admit it, Sean? You'll save your girlfriend some trouble."

"I have no worries at all." Erin said as she walked over to mom and sitting next to her on the couch turned to face her.

"Now Carla, I want you to just stare at the coin while I swing it." Erin let the pendent dangle in front or mom and using just her fingers started it moving it slowly back and forth."

"Is this where I get sleepy?" Mom smirked.

"No, it's where you just relax, focus on the coin and think about something you want. Something you want badly." She paused for a moment and I noticed Mom was staring at the coin.

I watched her green eyes move back and forth and the smirk had left her face.

"Carla do you have what you want in your mind?"

"I..." she frowned, "Not sure its..."

"If you see it then you want it Carla," Erin said in a soft voice, "You're beginning to succumb to your subconscious desires so the image in your mind is truly what you desire."

"Oh." Mom's eyes widened. "That's...dirty."

At those words I found my interest peaked and leaning forward in the chair began to ask, "What do you..."

"Shh!" Erin waved her hand at me. "Okay, Carla, I want you to keep that image in your mind and relax even more. I want you to think about getting what you want. I want you to no longer be afraid to go after what you desire."

Mom's breathing was getting heavier and even through the robe I could see her breasts rising and falling with it.

"Wrong." Mom said in a barely audible whisper, "So wrong." She hesitated, "But I want it so bad!"

The tone she said that in caused my own breathing to become heavier. "You want it Carla?" Erin asked,

"I...I need it!" she whimpered.

"Damn." I said quietly.

"Carla?"

"Yes?"

Erin leaned closer and looked into her eyes. "I'm going to ask some questions and you're going to answer me okay?"

"Yes." Mom said in a faraway voice.

"Ask her what she was..." I stopped when she shot me a dirty look.

"How old are you?"

"Forty Three."

"Where are you?"

"In the living room on the couch."

"Think she's screwing with us?" I asked.

Erin thought for a moment then gave me an evil grin.

"Carla, how old was you the first time you sucked cock?"

"Fifteen"

"Did you swallow it?"

"All of it." Mom said, "Like a good girl."

"Oh, man." I said my cock growing between my legs.

"Carla, have you ever had anal sex?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Ohh." Erin purred, "Are you a dirty girl Carla?"

"Not anymore."

"Why not?"

"I...I got married and I'm a mom and I...I shouldn't be dirty anymore."

"But you want to be, don't you?"

"Yes." Mom said with no hesitation.

"So Carla," Erin looked at me and winked. "You ever been with a girl before?"

"Yes, several." Mom answered.

"Holy shit!" I gasped.

"When?" Erin asked.

"Back in college"

"Do you miss them?"

"Yes...I...I think about women sometimes."

"Do you play with yourself thinking of them?" Erin looked as if she were getting as hot and bothered as I was.

Her face was getting red and she had that dirty little smile that always got me going. A glance down at her chest showed there was no doubt she was worked up. Her nipples were poking through the thin tank top and I could just imagine how wet she was.

"Yes, I think about licking pussy while I play with mine."

"Oh, this is too fucking hot." I said, "Hey tell her to forget she heard us."

"Not yet." Erin said. "I think things are going to get a lot hotter if we leave that alone for now."

"Hey Carla, you look warm, why don't you take your robe off."

"Okay." Mom sat up and after untying the robe slipped it off her shoulders and tossed it aside.

"Like that view better, baby?" Erin asked.

"I do." I replied staring at mom sitting across from me in the skimpy bikini.

"Your son thinks your sexy Carla."

"Hey." I exclaimed.

"It's okay she won't remember."

"I know he does." Mom said softly. "I know he looks at me."

"Oooh!" Erin cooed, "Do you like it?"

"Yes."

"No fucking way!" I breathed as my cock began to throb against my leg.

"Do you like to tease him? Do you like wearing sexy things like this bikini to get him going?"

"I do. I like that he looks. I like that he thinks I'm attractive."

"Do you think he jerks off to you?"

"I hope he does."

"You are a dirty girl!" Erin laughed. "Carla you ever see Sean naked?"

"Yes."

"When?"

"I...I watched you two having sex."

"You what?" we both asked at the same time.

"When you were fucking in the kitchen I had come home and watched through the window."

"You like what you saw?" Erin asked, "You like looking at your son's big dick?"

"I did. I thought about it all night."

"What else did you like?"

"I liked watching you suck his cock." Mom told her.

"Do you think I did a good job?"

"You look like you love it."

"I do." Erin giggled, "Do you?"

"Yes, I love sucking cock."

"So did you..."

"I liked watching you too." Mom said without being prompted to speak.

"Me?" Erin touched her chest, "You think I'm pretty?"

"I think you're a sexy little thing." Mom answered, "And I know you're nasty."

"I am." Erin told her. "I do every dirty little thing your son wants. So have you...have you thought about me?"

"All the time."

"Really?" I asked.

"I...I think about you playing with me." Mom whispered.

"You want me?" Erin was no longer smiling, but was now staring at mom with her blue eyes wide and bright. "You think about us being together?"

"I...I would love to know what you taste like."

"Man, I wonder if I'm the one in the trance." I said.

Erin looked over at me and smiled, "You want to have some real fun?"

"What do you mean?" I asked although I had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking.

"She'll never remember anything, baby."

"Are you saying what I think you are?" I frowned, "Erin what if she wakes up?"

"She won't." Erin grinned, "Remember the little story I was telling upstairs, saying I was your mom and I had been watching? She really was!"

"Oh, man." I began rubbing my aching dick through my shorts. "How far do you think we can go?"

"We'll see what we can get her to do." Erin said, "At some point her desire should take over I can't keep telling her every single thing that won't be as much fun she has to think on her own." She giggled again, "But we can get her started."

"With?"

"How would you like to see your mom's tits?"

"Are you serious?"

"Carla, I think you should show me those big beautiful tits of yours." Erin told her.

"You really want to see them?" Mom asked.

"I do." She winked, "Your son does too."

"Okay."

I held my breath as mom leaned forward and reaching behind her untied her top. She let the straps slide down her arms and grabbing the middle pulled it off.

"Oh fuck." I whispered at the sight of my mother's tits.

They were not just big, but nice and round with dark rose colored nipples that looked at hard as Erin's did through her shirt. Mom's were a little lower than Erin's perky little tits, but were still sitting pretty high for her age and their size.

"Damn, they're nice." Erin looked as excited as I was. "I think you should show them to us."

Mom cupped her tits and as Erin has requested lifted them towards her. Erin licked her lips and I felt the same way. My mouth was starting to water at the sight of those gorgeous tits and hard nipples that were pointing right at me. Even as my cock throbbed in appreciation there was a part of me that thought I really was the one Erin had put under, how could I be sitting here in the living room staring at my mother's tits?

"Play with them."

Erin's words had come out in a breathy whisper and I could see her tits heaving as she began breathing harder.

Mom started stroking her nipples with her thumbs and my cock jumped when she released a low moan.

"You like them?" she asked.

"I love them." Erin answered, "Do you want me to suck on them?"

"Please?" Mom asked her green eyes wide. "I've dreamed of it!"

"Oh ye of little faith." Erin quipped at me.

I sat there feeling as if I were in a dream as Erin slid over next to my mother. Mom lifted her amazing tits even higher and with no hesitation Erin lowered her head and started tonguing Mom's nipple.

"Oh that feels so good!" Mom moaned.

"Fuck that is hot!" I said, my eyes locked on the sight of my pretty girlfriend's pink tongue caressing my mother's nipple.

Mom moaned louder when Erin stopped licking and sucked her nipple into her mouth. She had brought her hand up and was now fondling Mom's other breast and I saw Mom's hips were grinding into the couch. Mom put her hand on the back of Erin's head and shoved her tit deeper into her mouth. I heard Erin moan around it before she removed it from her mouth and eagerly began to suck on the other one.

Mom had her eyes closed and her lips parted, moaning softly as Erin licked and fondled her tits. My cock was threatening to burst from my shorts and getting up; I walked over to the couch. Crouching down on the floor I watched Erin's tongue trace a slow circle around mom's nipple and asked, "Can...can I?"

"Oh, you hear that Carla? Your son would like to suck on his mommy's tit! Do you want him to?"

"I want to suck on yours first." Mom answered.

"But..."

"Mind your manners Sean." Mom said, now running her fingers through Erin's hair, "Ladies first."

"Wow, even in a trance she's busting your chops." Erin said, then made a show of rapidly flicking her tongue across mom's nipple.

"You're a lucky boy." Mom moaned, "Your girlfriend is good with her tongue."

"Thank you." Erin laughed.

"I hope you're even better with pussy."

"Goddamn!" I whistled.

"Now, honey, please show me your tits." Mom said, pulling away from Erin's mouth.

"She's not supposed to tell you what to do." I said nervously, "You think she's coming out of it?"

"No, I told you her desires would take over." Erin replied leaning back and grabbing the bottom of her shirt, "Now relax! For Christ's sake you're about to watch your mother suck your girlfriend's tits!"

Erin pulled her shirt over her head and squealed in surprise when before she had gotten it over her head, Mom grabbed her tits and gave them a squeeze.

"Oh, look at these!" Mom declared rubbing her fingers across Erin's tiny pink nipples. "Such pretty little tits!"

"Glad you like them." Erin moaned, "Why don't you..."

Erin's words were cut short, by my mother leaning forward and kissing her. Erin quickly recovered from her surprise she eagerly returned the kiss. I sat there feeling like I was watching a porn movie as I watched my mother all but devouring Erin's lips in a deep passionate kiss.

I heard Erin whimper and her arms slipped around Mom's waist. Mom kept one hand on Erin's tit, but slid her other arm around her and ran her hand up through her long blonde hair.

I inched closer so that I was kneeling on the floor between them and was just in time to see my mother shove her tongue into Erin's mouth. They both moaned and I began rubbing my cock through my shorts as I wondered if I could start touching and join in.

Mom removed her hand from Erin's hair and cupping her large breasts started rubbing her nipples against Erin's. They both moaned in their tongue filled kiss and licked my lips at the sight of their tits pressing against each other.

The difference between them made it even hotter to watch. Mom's large full breasts with their dark nipples were sliding across Erin's small perky tits with her adorable pink nipples.

Both women's hips were rocking and lifting her foot from the floor, Erin draped her long leg over mom's hips and slid closer to her. I put my hand on Erin's thigh and began caressing it while I mom pulled her head back just far enough for me to see her tongue flicking across Erin's.

Mom eased back further and pushing her tits up, whispered, "Please suck them again!"

"Yes ma'am." Erin giggled and immediately lowered her head to suck mom's swollen nipple into her mouth.

Mom wrapped her arm around Erin's shoulders, and letting her head fall back moaned loudly. Unsure of what to do, but desperately wanting to get involved, I reached out and began caressing both of their backs.

I marveled at how soft and smooth mom's tan skin was and getting braver slid my hand up under her thick dark hair. Mom turned her head and her emerald eyes looking into mine, asked softly, "Sean, would you like to give your mother a kiss?" she winked, "A real kiss?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then come give me one." Mom closed her eyes and tilting her head to the side, parted her lips, awaiting me.

Rising up on my knees and with a feeling of the surreal, I pressed my lips to my mothers. She sighed softly and began moving her lips gently across mine. I returned the kiss as gently as I could, trying to hold back from driving my tongue into her mouth.

Unlike how she had kissed Erin, mom was going slower and easier with me, at times her lips barely touching mine. I put my arm around her bare shoulders and pulled her closer to me. Mom moaned in her throat and opening my eyes and looking down I could see Erin's lips fastened to my mother's nipple.

Erin's eyes were open and she was staring at us with a look of naked lust in her blue eyes. Mom's tongue pressed against my lips and I parted them to allow her warm wet tongue access to mine.

Mom sighed in pleasure as her tongue probed my mouth and I started moving my hips against the couch, pressing my yearning cock into it as I made out with my mother. Erin grabbed my wrist and lifting it, placed my hand over my mother's breast.

I moaned into our kiss as I began to fondle her soft breast. I could feel her hard nipple poking into the palm of my hand as I slid it back and forth. Mom whimpered and the sound sent a surge through my cock and talking her nipple between my fingers I began to roll it between them.

"Oh, yes!" Mom whispered, removing her lips from mine, "Look at the two of you!"

"I think Sean should suck your other nipple, Carla, don't you?"

"Yes!" Mom said and grabbing the back of my head shoved my face down to her tits.

Not that I minded in the least. I opened m mouth and taking her nipple into my mouth began sucking on it with such enthusiasm my lips were smacking. Erin smiled at me from around mom's other nipple and then made a show of barely touching it with her tongue.

She blinked at me and taking her hint, I did the same. Tracing mom's nipple with just the tip of my tongue I felt her shiver against me and her hands were now on the backs of both our heads.

Erin leaned over and began tonguing the same nipple as I was. I moaned as her tongue slipped over mine as we both shared my mother's nipple. Her lips pressed against mine and we shared a quick kiss before she went back to teasing mom's other nipple. Mom sat back, removing her nipples from our eager tongues and giving Erin a shove caused her to fall back against the arm of the couch.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers