And Mom Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

Getting on her knees on the couch, Mom crawled over Erin so that she was kneeling between her legs and pressing her face to her tit took almost the entire thing in her mouth. Erin cried out and as my mother sucked on her tit and reaching out she grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. I knew what she wanted and was happy to give it to her, sucking her other nipple into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

This time it was my mother I was now staring at. Watching her suck on my girlfriend's nipple less than a foot away from me, my poor cock was not only throbbing, but dripping down my thigh. Mom's eyes were on me as I licked and sucked Erin's perfect little nipple.

The sight of mom's lips around Erin's tit caused me to moan just watching her. Imitating Erin, Mom gave me a mischievous smile that caused my heart to skip a beat and leaned over to share her nipple with me.

"Hmm, now this is family bonding." Mom whispered, before her lips pressed into mine.

I accepted her kiss then gasped when her hand dropped off the couch and found my cock through my shorts.

"Oh, you are fucking hard!" Mom declared. "I think your little girlfriend and your mom are going to have to do something to take care of that!"

"Oh, my god." I moaned as she began stroking me through the shorts.

"But first I want to get a nice taste of your naughty girlfriend's sweet little pussy!"

Mom sat up and unsnapping Erin's shorts began to tug them down. Erin quickly lifted her hips to allow my mother to pull them down.

"No panties!" Mom cooed as she worked Erin's shorts down to her knees. "You little slut!"

"I wanna be your slut Carla!" Erin moaned as she lifted her legs so Mom could pull the shorts off of her.

Mom tossed them aside and stared down between Erin's legs with her green eyes bright with desire. "Look at that sweet young pussy."

I followed mom's gaze and took in Erin's smooth pink and obviously very wet pussy. "You're a lucky boy Sean, getting to suck on this all the time."

"You feeling lucky, Carla?" Erin reached between her legs and spread her pussy. "You want to taste your son's favorite dessert?"

She tapped her protruding clit with her fingernail and lowering her head, Mom said, "I've been dreaming of this for months!"

My eyes widened as I watched my mother place her face between Erin's thighs and slowly run her tongue across her clit. Erin shuddered as mom teased her tongue around it then gasped when she sucked it hard into her mouth. Mom's lips smacked as she released it and licking her lips she whispered, "Hmm, that was nice, but I want a real taste!"

Lowering her head she spread Erin's lips wide and slipped her tongue into her pussy.

"Yes!" Erin called out, "Oh, fuck Carla! Suck that pussy!"

My mother obliged, making loud slurping noises as she swirled her tongue inside and sucked the juice from Erin's dripping slit. Erin grabbed a handful of her dark hair and raised her hips, shoving her pussy into mom's face. Mom moaned and slipped her arms around Erin's thighs drawing her pussy even further against her tongue.

"Goddamn!" I breathed. "Where's my phone, we should record this!"

"Don't worry Sean, you don't need to. I...ohh." Erin let her head fall back onto the arm of the couch and she moaned in pleasure.

Looking back between her legs I saw that mom had let one of her legs go and had now slipped two fingers inside her. Mom started thrusting her fingers and I could hear how wet Erin was. Mom's tongue was teasing her clit and Erin was rocking her hips and gasping.

"How do I look licking your girl's pussy, Sean?" Mom asked.

"Damn good."

"Better watch out I might do it better than you!" she laughed softly, "But I'll give you chance later because I want to watch you suck this pretty pussy." Her eyes locked onto mine "After you eat mine."

Holy shit I was going to lick mom's pussy! That thought was followed by the realization that at this point it seemed a given that I was going to fuck her! Although it should have dawned on me before it hit me that I was in the middle of a real life taboo threesome!

"Baby, "Erin moaned, "Suck on my titty! Help your mommy make me cum!"

How could I refuse that request? I eagerly sucked Erin's nipple and fondled the other, all the while watching my mother's tongue dance across her clit. Mom was moaning into Erin's pussy as she licked her and her ass was waving back and forth in the air.

I stared at that firm ass wagging back and forth and found myself wanting Erin to come fast so we could get the bikini bottom off my mother and get a good look-and taste of her pussy.

It seemed I would get my wish as Erin was moaning continuously and her hips were moving up and down, driving my mother's fingers deeper inside her. I watched mom go from licking to now sucking Erin's clit and wondered how long it had been since she licked pussy because she seemed to know what she was doing.

Mom's eyes were closed and she was sighing and moaning as she worked Erin's swollen clit with her lips and tongue.

"Oh yes, Carla!" Erin whimpered, "Just like that! Damn you can lick pussy! You must have really missed it!"

"I miss a lot of things." Mom spoke from between her legs, "Especially sucking cock!" She was looking at me as she spoke and I had to reach down and unsnap my shorts to relieve some pressure off of my tortured cock.

"Oh you can share your son's cock with me?" Erin groaned, "We going to pass it back and forth like a lollypop?"

"After I get to cum!" Mom told her.

Erin started to speak, but her words turned into a long moan as mom was once again sucking her clit. She was pumping her fingers faster and harder and Erin was responding by lifting her slender hips further off the couch.

I began sucking her nipple harder and squeezing the other one tighter. Erin began releasing a series of short sharp breaths with a little whimper at the end and I could feel her trembling beneath me.

A glance down the couch provided me with the exciting visual of Erin wrapping her long legs around my mother's shoulders and placing her feet on her back. I could see her toes curling and knew she was right there.

Mom's sucking was making those wet smacking sounds as she was really going at Erin's clit and as she arched her back off the couch I gave her nipple a nip with my teeth while twisting the other sharply.

Erin let loose with a high pitched squeal and began bucking her hips wildly. She clamped her legs around mom's face, pinning her to her pussy and began yelping and squealing as her body writhed on the couch.

I could hear mom's muffled moans from between her thighs and her ass was moving even faster than before, shaking back and forth. Erin's orgasm caused my cock to throb even more at the thought that I was getting closer to being able to play with my mother.

Erin groaned and relaxing back into the couch let her legs fall from my mother's back. Mom sat up and wiping at her glistening face, put her fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. Her green eyes rolled back and she sighed, "Damn that's sweet." She smiled down at Erin, "Honey that was amazing! You tasted even sweeter than I thought you would."

"I want to know how you taste." Erin said, sitting up, "My turn!"

"No," Mom shook her head and pointed at me. "Sean's been a very patient boy and should get a reward."

Standing up, Mom took the strings of her bikini and pulled on them. She let the bottom fall to the floor and Erin and I stared at her now exposed pussy. Mom had a small patch of dark hair at the top, but the rest was smooth.

Like her nipples, the skin of her pussy was darker than Erin's and I could see her swollen clit peering out from beneath her puffy lips. I glanced over at Erin to see her staring at mom with her mouth open, her small tits heaving as she was still recovering form cumming so hard.

Her blue eyes were locked on mom's pussy and her tongue journeyed across her lips as she whispered, "Damn, Carla, you're fucking hot."

"Yeah, not bad for a bitchy old lady?" Mom asked her.

Sitting on the couch she lifted her right leg and draping it over the arm of the couch pointed at me, "Be a good boy and come over here and lick your mother's pussy."

"Yes mom." I said.

Not bothering to get up, I started to crawl over to her, but stopped when she placed her foot on my chest. "Stand up and take your clothes off, I want you naked when you lick me."

Standing I looked over at Erin, "So much for you taking over." I told her.

"Who cares who's calling the shots?" Erin said sliding over and with no hesitation grabbing mom's nipple and rolling it between her fingers, "You complaining?"

"No."

"Calling shots?" Mom asked, and then moaned when Erin started tonguing her nipple. "Not sure what you mean, but what I know is your girl friend is a lot more fun than you are so far, do you worry about everything?"

"Should have told her she couldn't talk." I muttered to Erin who was laughing.

"But then you wouldn't be able to hear me tell you how much I've wanted to fuck my son." Mom told me.

"What?"

"You heard me, Sean. I've wanted to fuck the both of you, especially you! I've spied on you, Sean. Watched you jerk off to those dirty mommy movies, watched you fuck your girlfriend." She licked her lips, "I started having bad dreams about you, but then they became waking fantasies and I've gotten off to the thought of letting my son fuck me for weeks now."

"Wow."

"Wow?" Mom rolled her eyes. "There's better dialogue than that in porn. Just take off your clothes and let mommy see your big hard dick."

I quickly pulled my shirt off then grabbing the sides of my shorts pushed them as well as my boxers down over my hips. My aching cock sprang free and a trail of sticky pre cum flew from the tip.

"Look at that young hard cock." Mom purred.

"Your son's cock, you naughty girl!" Erin giggled.

"Come stand here." Mom pointed between her legs.

I walked over to stand in front of her and looked down at the sight of my swollen cock less than six inches from my mother's pussy.

"You want to fuck me don't you, Sean?"

"Yes."

"Later." Mom said, "But I have to admit I think I'll wait to have you lick me." Looking at Erin she said, "Stroke his cock."

Erin turned so she was sitting right next to mom and grabbing my cock began slowly pumping it. I moaned and Mom smiled, "He won't last ten pumps this horny. Erin how about you and I give my son a nice blow job to take the edge off him.

"Yes ma'am" Erin agreed, "You want to taste him first?"

"No, I want to watch you."

"Sounds good to me!" Leaning over, Erin took the head of my cock between her lips and sucked hard.

I gasped as I felt the pre cum drained from the tip of my cock. Erin sat up and opening her mouth let my sticky fluid drip onto mom's nipple. She immediately lowered her head and licked it clean and mom moaned. "You are such a good girl!"

Erin returned to my cock and this time opened wide and slowly, inch by teasing inch took my cock deep into her soft, warm mouth. I moaned when I felt her lips wrap around the base of my shaft. She shook her head back and forth and I whimpered when her tongue slipped out and caressed my balls.

"Hmm, she's good!" Mom purred.

She had leaned forward so her face was now next to Erin's. The sight of my mother's face that close to my cock while having it buried in Erin's mouth caused my dick to twitch and I could feel more pre cum dribble out.

Erin worked her soft lips back up to the tip of my cock then with a sig started bobbing her head in slow rhythm. Her blue eyes were looking up at me and she winked as she continued to blow me.

"Maybe we can make it feel better." Mom reached between my legs and my hips jerked and I moaned when she began rubbing my balls,

"Nice and full." Mom whispered, looking up at me, "There's a lot of cum in there Erin and its all for us!"

"Hmm-mm" Erin agreed as she began taking me deeper.

"Hey, what about me?" Mom asked.

Erin released my cock and holding it around the base of my shaft, pushed it towards my mother, "Be my guest, after all he's your son."

"Oh fuck." I said softly as mom put her hand over Erin's and brought my cock to her lips.

Her tongue flicked across the head, then turning her face she gave Erin a kiss while rubbing my cock against her cheek.

"How's your cock look in your mom's face?" Erin asked

"So fucking good!" I moaned.

"Bet it would look better in her mouth. Carla, don't tease your son, suck on his cock for me."

Mom turned her head, opened her mouth and in one smooth motion took me all the way down to my balls.

"Holy shit!" I groaned as I watched my cock disappear in mom's mouth.

Like Erin her tongue slid out across my balls then she slurped her way up to the tip. Opening her mouth wider, Mom let spit drool from her mouth and down my shaft. She quickly followed the trail with her mouth and began sucking me, making loud slurping noises.

"Pig." Erin laughed.

Mom let her mouth slide up to my tip and began barely moving her head, just sucking the first couple of inches. Leaning in Erin placed her tongue to my shaft and started licking it while mom sucked on me.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I moaned as both their tongues caressed my cock.

I grabbed the backs of both their heads and they both sighed as they switched off. Erin took my cock into her mouth and after licking my shaft; mom ducked her head and caused me to cry out when she sucked my ball into her mouth.

Erin released my cock and joined my mother and my hips started to move as I watched them both sucking on my swollen balls. Erin worked her lips up my shaft and kissed the tip.

Mom did the same and they began kissing with the tip of my cock between their lips. I whimpered in pleasure and my eyes felt as if they were going to bug out of my head watching their tongues play across not only each other but the head of my dick.

They were both rubbing my balls and my knees were starting to shake as my body yarned for release. Erin slid her soft lips down my hard shaft, then back up again.

Mom did the same then they both began to move together, sliding the length of my cock between their lips. They were both looking up at me and staring into my mother's eyes as she worked my cock between her lips caused me to moan and move my hips harder.

They both stopped moving and holding the back of their heads I took my cue and started thrusting my dripping cock between their lips. Their nails were teasing my balls and my entire body was starting to shake.

"Hmm, someone wants to cum!" Mom said, "Think we should let him?"

"Please?" I whimpered.

"Good manners." Mom laughed, then taking my cock from Erin brought it into her mouth and started bobbing her head.

I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding while staring at the incredible sight of my mother blowing me. Mom removed my cock and pushed it to Erin who eagerly gobbled me into her pretty mouth and started sucking on me. Mom lowered her head and started licking my balls.

My hips were moving faster and I could feel the sweat beginning to pour down my back as my mother bathed my balls with her tongue while Erin sucked on me with teasing slowness.

They switched off, Erin sucking my balls and mom running her tongue around the head of my cock before taking me into her amazing mouth. I gasped and jerked my hips sending my cock deeper into her mouth. Mom removed my cock, "Be nice," she told me, "I am your mother."

"S..sorry." I moaned.

"I'm just kidding." Mom winked, "Go ahead and fuck my mouth, fuck it until you cum for me."

Mom took me into her mouth, but didn't move. I started moving my hips slowly fucking her mouth and Erin said, "Oh, come on Sean, she said fuck it. Here let me!"

Grabbing the back of mom's head, Erin began pushing and pulling on her hair guiding her mouth up and down my cock. I gasped and started fucking mom's mouth harder and she moaned around my swollen flesh.

"That's it fuck your mommy's mouth!" Erin snapped that wild look in her eyes. "Look at her, the fucking pig, sucking her son's cock!"

Mom moaned louder and Erin continued, "Dirty slut blowing your son! You're a fucking whore Carla, aren't you? A dirty fucking pig who wants her own son to cum in her mouth!"

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as my balls convulsed and my cock erupted into my mother's mouth.

Mom made a loud gurgling sound as what felt like a huge spurt of cum exploded into her mouth. Erin held her head so my cock was buried to my balls and mom squealed as my cock continued to squirt.

"Hey, I want some!" Erin pulled my mother's mouth from my cock and pointing it at her open mouth caught my next squirt on my tongue.

She was pumping my cock furiously as mom rubbed my balls and I was cumming harder than I ever had before. Erin took another shot of cum onto her chin then pointed me at Mom to take a stream of my sticky white juice across her cheek. Mom pushed her tongue out sending cum drooling down her chin and leaning over kissed Erin.

They both moaned as their white covered tongues danced across each other. I couldn't believe what I as seeing as she continued to jerk me off while they passed my cum between their lips and tongues. I whimpered and grabbed Erin's wrist to get her to stop when my balls had emptied. Letting me go she turned her full attention on my mother and began licking the cum from her chin and cheek.

"Wow, and she cleans too!" Mom giggled.

"How'd you like getting sucked off by your mom and your best girl?" Erin asked.

"You're my only girl." I told her as I let my weakened knees have their way and sank to the floor in front of the couch.

"Good answer, but I might have some competition now!" Erin laughed and gave mom a quick kiss, "I always told you I'd share, baby; but it would have to be a very special girl!"

"Seeing you're down there.' Mom said, and leaning back into the couch, put her foot back up on the arm and rubbed her pussy. "Somehow I haven't cum yet!"

"You heard mom." Erin said, "Help her out!"

Reaching between mom's legs, Erin opened her pussy and rubbed her clit with her finger. Getting between mom's legs, I placed my hands on her thighs and with no hesitation plunged my tongue deep inside her sopping pussy.

"You want that don't you?" Mom asked, "Look at you diving into your mom's pussy!"

I swirled my tongue inside her and sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her sweet juice. Mom moaned loudly as Erin continued to tease her clit and was now sucking on her nipple.

I removed my tongue and took my time sliding it back and forth through her wet lips before finding her clit under Erin's finger. She moved it away and sucking mom's clit into my mouth I slipped two fingers inside her. Mom's pussy wasn't just sopping wet, but hot and damn tight as well.

Mom moved her hips and I groaned as she clenched her pussy around my thrusting fingers. I sensed movement and saw Erin had slid her head down Mom's stomach and her face was inches from mine. I released mom's clit and watched with a smile on my face as Erin's tongue slid across mom's swollen button.

"Hmm looks like we all know how to share!" Mom moaned as Erin teased her clit.

I began licking just under mom's clit and my tongue met Erin's. We shared a deep tongue filled kiss during which we both groaned as we shared the taste of my mother's pussy. We started licking her clit as our lips touched and Mom was moaning softly and pushing her hips into my fingers.

"That feels so good!" Mom moaned, "Both of you licking me, oh I needed this so bad!"

Erin backed off enough for me to suck mom's clit back into my mouth and then I returned the favor letting her work that delicious nub into her mouth. Mom's moans were getting louder and more high pitched as we both tongued her quivering pussy.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers