And Mom Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

"Suck my nipple!' Mom groaned, "I just want to cum in my son's face this time!"

This time? On that note I wondered where Erin had dropped that pendent because I was going to be making good use of it for sure!

"Whatever you want, Carla." Erin sat back up and began sucking on mom's rosy nipple and using her fingers spread my mother wide open for me.

I sucked mom's clit back into my mouth once more and began slamming my fingers knuckle deep into her dripping pussy. Mom's hips were moving and she placed both of her feet on my shoulders as I continued to enjoy sucking on her.

Mom was breathing heavy and I looked up to see she had her head back on the couch, her eyes were closed and her arm was around Erin who was busy sucking on her nipple. Mom as playing with the other one and I became aware of the fact my cock was still as hard as it had been.

How could it not be as I eagerly sucked on my mother's pussy? Mom gasped and lifting her hips moaned, "Put a finger in my ass!" I paused and she snapped, "For Christ's sake do what your mother tells you!"

On that note I brought my hand up and without feeling bad about it jammed my finger hard into her tight ass.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mom screamed and curling her toes into my shoulders came like an animal.

That was the proper description as she started howling in pleasure as her hips drove hard into my face. She was bucking so hard it was difficult to keep my tongue on her slippery clit. Mom fixed that by clamping her legs around my head and pressing her quivering flesh to my face. Her pussy and was contracting around my fingers and mom was squealing like a porn star as she writhed on the couch.

"Keep licking, oh keep licking me!" Mom called out.

I gladly did as she said; my tongue busy on her clit while I fingered both of her holes. Mom arched her back and released a long loud wait. I felt a wave of warm fluid pass my fingers and there was a wet squirting sound as hr pussy convulsed. I felt something warm and sticky strike my chin and drip down onto my chest.

"Oh god I came so fucking hard!" Mom moaned as let her legs drape over my shoulders.

"Wow, your mom squirts!" Erin pointed at my dripping face.

"Oh I don't know if I ever came that hard before!"

"Yeah well speaking of hard, your son still is and I think it's time you let him fuck you with that nice big dick"

Erin gestured for me to stand up. I got to my feet and as mom's legs slid from my shoulders I grabbed her ankles and when I'd gained my feet I spread her legs wide and paused.

"What are you waiting for?" Mom asked, "You heard your nasty little girlfriend, your mom needs a good hard fucking!" she gave me that smirk I'd hate my whole life, "Or do you need to have your hand held while you do it?"

Squeezing her ankles hard, I pushed my cock through her wet pussy and when just the tip began to slide in I drove the entire length of my cock as hard as I could into her pussy. We both cried out and I was amazed at how hot and tight she was.

"Fuck that's deep!" Mom yelped "And big!"

I stayed there for a moment them sliding my cock out to the tip gave her another hard pump. Mom yelped again then again as this time I didn't pause, but started fucking her with long hard strokes.

"Yes, oh fuck me!" Mom called out, "Be a good boy and fuck your mother the way she needs it!"

I did the best I could to give her what she needed, spreading her legs as wide as I could and slamming my cock into her hard enough to cause my balls to slap against her ass.

Mom yelped with each thrust and I looked down to admire the sight of my long thick cock sliding in and out of my mother's pussy. I was glistening with her juice and I watched as her pussy tried to suck my cock back in as I slid it in and out.

Erin was watching with that evil little smile on her face and sitting back next to mom draped one of her legs over mom's and the other across the couch, spreading her legs for me.

"I want some!"

"Go ahead Sean; let Erin have some of that nice hard cock!" Mom chimed in.

Thinking that things couldn't get any better than this I slid my cock from my mother's pussy and taking a step to the side slammed it balls deep into Erin. She squealed in delight as I grabbed her leg and pushed it back so that her foot was now over her head and started fucking her hard and fast.

Erin's pussy was just as wet, and even tighter than mom's and I moaned as Erin started moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes. Mom leaned over and vegan sucking Erin's nipple and reaching down she started rubbing Erin's clit as I fucked her.

With a nasty giggle, Erin reached over and started rubbing my mother's clit. I took that as my cue and I removed my cock from Erin and slipped it back into my mother. She moaned in delight and cupping her tits started playing with them while I fucked her.

"Finger me!" Erin told me.

Reaching down and to the side I slipped two fingers into Erin and began thrusting them in and out while I fucked my mother.

"Oh yeah!" Mom cried, "Fuck me nice and hard! Fuck me the way you dreamed about!" she laughed, "The way I dreamed about it!"

"Me too!" Erin began to pout and slipping from my mother I reentered her sweet pussy.

"Damn listen to her squeal." Mom said, "She loves your cock doesn't she?"

"Yes." Erin moaned, "I love it, but I'll share it with you Carla! Anytime you want it as long as we can all play!"

"Sounds like a deal!" Mom declared, and then pointed at us. "Stop!"

I stopped moving and mom told Erin "Get off the couch for a minute."

Erin shrugged and stood up next to me. Mom turned so that her head was resting on the arm of the couch and stretching her legs out she pointed at the other end of the couch. "Sean get on the couch between my legs and fuck me!"

I moved to obey her so quickly I almost tripped, but kept my balance and knelt on the couch between her legs. Mom put her feet on my shoulders and then pointed at Erin.

"I want you to crawl over the arm of the couch and..." she grinned, "I think you know."

I was confused, but Erin quickly walked to the side of the couch and got onto her knees on the arm. She slid down across Mom's body until she was resting with her arms on either side of mom. Her knees were still on the arm of the couch and mom slid up, putting them into a sixty nine position. Erin moaned when my mother wrapped her arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy down into her face.

"Jesus." I said softly as I could see my mother's tongue sliding through Erin's pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" Erin asked, grabbing my cock she started rubbing it through my mother's wet pussy lips.

She rested her head on mom's stomach and I groaned as she continued to tease my cock against mom's wet flesh. She pushed the head to the entrance of her pussy and guided me in slowly.

I moaned as this time I fully enjoyed the sensation of feeling my cock sink into my mother's forbidden flesh. Mom moaned between Erin's legs and Erin was breathing hard and grinding her hips, working her pussy into mom's face.

I started fucking mom in a steady rhythm and spreading her lips open, Erin started licking her clit. I moaned when she pushed her tongue further down so that is was running along the length of my shaft as I pumped in and out. Mom's hips started moving and Erin went back to sucking on her clit.

I watched the now even hotter sight of my cock plunging into my mother while Erin went down on her. Erin released mom's clit and with a smile opened her mouth wide.

Feeling like the luckiest-although perhaps sickest-guy in the world, I slipped my cock from mom and shoved it into Erin's eager mouth. She sighed softly and remained still while I fucked her mouth.

She started moaning louder around it and I saw her hips moving faster as my mother licked and sucked her clit. Erin moved her head from my cock and as I slipped it back inside she once again started sucking mom's clit.

Mom's hips were moving up and down, driving my cock harder into her and she was moaning loudly into Erin's pussy. I could see Erin's hands trembling on mom's thighs and looking down the length of the couch saw her toes curling as my mother's tongue was bringing her close again. Erin began to suck mom's clit so hard her cheeks were sinking in and mom began yelping between her thighs.

The thought they were both going to come caused me to start to fuck mom harder and it pushed her over the edge. Mom squealed between Erin's thighs and her hips started bucking up and down. I moaned when her pussy clenched around my cock and Erin pushed down on her thighs so she could keep tonguing her clit.

Erin was whimpering as she licked and sliding my hands between her and my mother's stomachs I found her nipples and pinched them. Erin howled into mom's pussy and her ass began working up and down, driving into mom's face. I was feeling better than ever as the two hottest women I knew were both cumming from each others tongue and as an added bonus it was while I was fucking my mother.

The two of them yelped and squealed and Mom's pussy kept contracting around my cock as she came. I had to slow down so I wouldn't come myself. Mom's leg's pushed against me and as Erin continued to suck her clit, Mom screamed between her legs and a gush of warm sticky juice squirted around my cock and splattered my thighs.

"Holy shit!" I gasped looking down at the sticky mess.

Mom and Erin both sighed and their bodies slumped into each other as their orgasms pass through them. Sitting up, Erin pushed herself back off the couch and taking my mother's hand, pulled her into a sitting position. She whispered something I didn't hear and with a smile, Mom slid off the couch and onto her knees. Crossing her arms on the couch she rested her head on them and wiggled her ass playfully at me.

"Come on, Sean come fuck your mother in her favorite position. Getting off the couch, I got on my knees behind her and as Erin watched with a big smile I grabbed her hips and buried my cock inside her.

"Fuck yeah!" Mom cried, "That's what I need! Nice and hard Sean! Fuck me good and hard!"

I drew my hips back, took a deep breath and gave her what she wanted, fucking her as hard as I could. Mom yelped and squealed as I pounded her pussy and walking around us, Erin made it even better by kneeling right next to mom and putting her ass in the air for me.

I stared at Erin's pink pussy as I fucked my mother's thinking this was better than any of those movies I'd watched! Sliding from mom I eagerly moved to Erin and drove deep inside her.

"Yeah, baby!" Erin cried, "Look at you fucking your two favorite girls! Giving your girl and your mom that nice big dick! Fuck us hard, baby! Fuck us as hard as you can!"

I began fucking her so hard my balls were slapping into her ass and next to her Mom said, "Don't forget about me!"

With a big smile I switched and this time as I pounded mom's pussy I grabbed her long dark hair and pulled it.

"Oh, bad boy!" Mom moaned, "I love it! Go ahead and give my ass a smack, you know you want to!"

With no hesitation I dealt my mother's has a hard slap on the right cheek then the left. Mom squealed with each one and reaching over I gave Erin two hard slaps on hers.

"Ohh are we your bad girls?" she asked. "I know I love to be your bad girl! Now let me have that cock!"

I began fucking her once more and gasped, "Damn it can't get hotter than this!"

"Want to bet?" Erin asked. "Go back to fucking your mother."

I had to think I was one of very few men who had ever heard those words from their girlfriend's mouth. I quickly moved over to plunge my very happy cock into my mother's dripping pussy. Erin stood up and swung her leg over mom so she was straddling her. Erin then bent over so her stomach was on mom's back and her pussy was directly over hers.

"Even better?" Erin asked, winking at me over her shoulder.

"Fuck yeah!" I removed my cock from mom and after slamming it deep into Erin pulled it out and gave it back to mom. I repeated that maneuver several times savoring the similar yet different sensations of their pussies as well as their moans and sighs as I gave it them then took it away.

"I want more than a stroke!" Mom whined.

Laughing, I slipped my cock into her and began fucking her with long hard strokes, while sipping my fingers into Erin's pussy. They both squealed and I gasped as my cock twitched inside my mother.

I was sweating like a pig, my heart was pounding and I was breathing hard as my body began to race to come again. I switched, slipping Erin my cock and fingering mom. I was starting to moan with every hard thrust and mom said, "Someone wants to come for us!"

"Go ahead, baby!" Erin told me, Fuck your mom; let her get to be the one to make you come this time."

Again with this time! I lowered my cock and sliding it inside my mother grabbed her hips and started fucking her even harder than before. Mom was yelping with every hard thrust and Standing up, Erin swung her leg back over and kneeling down next to us put her head on my mother's ass and opened her mouth.

I released a whimper as I felt the cum racing through my cock. Fighting to hold back and enjoy every last stroke inside my mother I managed to give her several more hard pumps before removing my cock and with a loud cry letting it explode directly in Erin's mouth.

She moaned as the thick white cum sprayed her tongue and moving forward she took the squirting tip between her lips. She moaned as my cock emptied into her mouth and her eyes rolled back as she sucked as hard as she could.

"Take every drop, Erin, because I want some!" Mom said from her knees.

I whimpered pathetically when Erin sucked the last drops from my spent cock and removing it from her mouth I sank to my knees behind mom. Mom sat up and turning to Erin opened her mouth. With an evil grin, Erin stood up and leaning over mom's face opened her mouth.

"I...Oh, goddamn." I said stunned at the sight of Erin letting my cum drool from her mouth down into my mothers.

Mom's eyes rolled back as Erin filled her mouth with cum and when she was finished. Mom closed her mouth, made a show of swallowing and opened her mouth to show Erin it was empty.

"Dirty girl!" Erin told her.

She gave mom a long tongue filled kiss then sat down on the floor with her back to the couch. Mom turned and sat next to her and looking at the two of them I couldn't believe how beautiful they both were.

"So, uh what do we do with Mom?" I asked Erin.

"Whatever she'll let us do obviously." She laughed.

"No, I mean she's still under so...do we get her to shower then get her suit back on her and..."

"Sean, are you that naïve?" Mom asked.

"W...what do you mean?"

"You really think that stupid coin did anything to me?"

"I..." my eyes widened, "You...you weren't hypnotized?"

"Of course not!" Mom gave the famous eye roll.

"So...so you wanted to fuck me?"

"Boy he is a master of the obvious." Mom sighed.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well," Erin looked at mom, "Can I tell him?"

"Sure." Mom said as she put her arm around her.

"Well your mom really did watch us have sex a few times. She started getting turned on and at first it was by me." She grinned. "I know that because when I came here looking for you and you were at work I went to find her and she was playing with herself."

"Some people don't knock." Mom said pointedly.

"So she was embarrassed, but I told her don't be it was pretty hot to watch and we started talking about things and sex and..." she smiled, "We ended up fooling around."

"You...you guys had sex before this?"

"Is he deaf?" Mom asked.

"Yes Sean your mom and I have been fooling around for the last month."

"Damn." I shook my head, "This is like a movie."

"So one day when we're laying by the pool after we'd just played with each other I tell your mom about your little mother fantasies and how much you look at her. Then your dirty little mom here tells me a few days later she kept thinking about it and watching the movies I mentioned and she was starting to think about you."

"The time we fucked in her bed I did that so she could watch again and this time she was watching you and she told me she couldn't stop thinking about how dirty it was and how hot it would be. So we decided why not give it a try?"

"Why not just say it?" I asked, "Why go through mom catching us and...hey, you set this whole thing up!"

"Again nothing gets past him." Mom quipped.

"Because baby, your naughty girlfriend likes games and this one was the best ever. I asked your mom and she said let's just try it."

"Just try it?" I shook my head, "Wow and I felt bad for just thinking about it."

"Honestly Sean, since your dad passed I've been nervous with guys and not very good when it came to sex. First I thought women could be the answer, but I do like to fuck and well, who could I trust more than you?" she smiled, "You're a little dense sometimes, but I do love you and you always try to make me happy."

"Thanks Mom!" I said with a smile.

"And you do have a hell of a cock."

"I bet all mom's tell their son's that!" Erin giggled.

"So, um, we can do this again?" I asked hopefully.

"I think so." Mom nodded, "It was pretty damn hot, but I'm going to warn you about something right now, Sean."

"What's that?" I asked nervously.

Pulling Erin to her, she said, "You better never do anything stupid and lose this girl," giving Erin's nipple a playful pinch she added, "Because, honey, she is a keeper!"

*****

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed this little taboo threesome. It might not have been as long on plot as some of my others, but sometimes it's just fun to cut loose. As I always say, lit is free and or only payment is in votes and comments so please take a minute and let me know what you thought. Thank you for reading and supporting my work. Lovecraft68