And Mother Makes Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear the moans of my mistresses, as they continued to tongue fuck me. So I was at least assured that they were in face enjoying themselves. I felt my hands pull at the restraints again, in my involuntary attempt to touch my mistresses and feel my hands running over their beautiful black flesh. I craned my neck to get a better view of their oral pleasuring mf my holes, but the angle was too extreme to allow me to see anything. I felt a wave of pleasure crash down over my body, as mistress mommy nailed my g-spot with her tongue and began to concentrate her efforts on my special spot. I moaned out a cry of pleasure, as my orgasm began to pick up speed. Mistress Chantel must have recognized my body's reaction to my upcoming orgasm, because she suddenly moaned louder and began running her hands lovingly over my thighs in the same way she did when she was going down on my pussy and I told her I was about to cum.

My pleasure mounted more and more, until I could barely contain myself. I wanted mistress Chantel in my arms. I wanted to kiss her and tell her how much I loved her. It always embarrassed me at how clingy I would get working up to and directly after a particularly powerful orgasm. For her part, mistress Chantel never teased me about this, but actually encouraged my behavior. She was quick to hold me tightly, pet my head, stroke my shaking body, and coo me tenderly as my body relaxed into her arms. I wondered how mistress mommy would react. I also wondered if I would have the same reaction directed towards her. That thought caused me to wonder what our new relationship would be like. They had already said that we would not only be in a mistress/slut/slave relationship. They were also just as interested in being lovers, just like mistress Chantel and I were before our mother stepped in add her own claim to my body and soul. I looked down at mistress mommy's head, as she continued to plunge her talented tongue deep into my pussy. I smiled shyly as I imagined the kinky things yet to come.

My inner musings were once again swept away, as another wave of pleasure ripped through me. I moaned out another cry, as both of my holes quivered and quaked around the talented tongues of my beautiful mistresses. My orgasm hit me harder this time. There was not so much a slow build up, as a powerful explosion. I actually felt my muscles seize up throughout my entire body, as my orgasm rocketed through me. I was left a trembling mess, as my mistresses continued their oral servicing of my holes. I looked down at them with half closed eyes, as mistress mommy raised her head to gauge my reaction to my recent orgasm. Nodding to herself as she smirked down at me, mistress mommy once again roughly gripped mistress Chantel by the hair and jerked her face from between my ass cheeks. I whimpered at the loss of mistress Chantel's tongue from my asshole, as I wondered what was next.

Mistress mommy then pointed her finger at me to make mistress Chantel look down at me, as she said "Look at our slave, slut. She is trembling and needs her mistress Chantel. Haven't I always taught you that your first responsibility as a mistress was to your slave? Why aren't you seeing to the needs of your slave, slut. She needs you. Why was your slut tongue shoved up her asshole, when your slave needed her mistress?"

Mistress Chantel let out a sob, as she whimpered and looked at me with regret. She whimpered out, "I'm sorry, mistress mommy."

Mistress mommy gripped mistress Chantel's hair tighter, causing mistress Chantel to hiss in pain. Mistress mommy then growled out, "You should be apologizing to our slave. You know this is a delicate and emotional time for her. Now show our slave that you love her and will take care of her. I won't have you jeopardize your relationship just because you get hot and horny. She is the girl you love and you will treat her with respect."

Mistress mommy then roughly pushed mistress Chantel towards my face. Mistress Chantel quickly crawled up my body and cooed to me, as I trembled in her arms. I nestled my head into the crook of mistress Chantel's neck, as I tried to move closer to her. My restraints held me down and refused to allow me to move, as mistress Chantel continued to stroke my naked body lovingly and soothingly, as he spoke softly into my ear. I felt myself relaxing into her arms, as I continued to enjoy her body against mine. Mistress mommy watched all of this from her position at the foot of the bed. She then stood up with her hands on her hips and sternly said, "Slut, you have acted very irresponsible towards your slave. I taught you better than that, now haven't I?"

Mistress Chantel sobbed out, "Yes, mistress mommy. I'm sorry, slave. I didn't mean to ignore you. I was just so caught up in your asshole, that I didn't notice that you needed me."

Mistress Chantel then placed tender kisses to my forehead and cheeks, as she continued to coo me softy. Mistress Chantel even began to rock me back and forth, to offer me further comfort. Mistress mommy was unimpressed, as she commandingly said "Slut, this is just completely unacceptable behavior from a proper mistress. I should not have to tell you that your slave is in need. You should know and recognize instantly when your slave is in a vulnerable position of mindset. This slave now belongs to us both, but you are her first mistress and lover, so it will probably be you that she looks to for comfort and love. If you don't know this already, than I will have to make sure you remember this lesson. Now get on your hands and knees between slave's legs, and wait there until I get back."

Mistress Chantel then whimpered out, "Yes, mistress mommy."

Mistress Chantel then placed another tender kiss to my forehead and said to me again, "I'm sorry, slave. I love you so much."

Mistress mommy scoffed and then stomped from the room, as mistress Chantel crawled between my legs and positioned herself on her hands and knees. I looked down at her with as much love as I could attempt to give her with but a look, as she stayed there with her head bowed submissively. Mistress mommy then returned carrying a black leather paddle. Mistress mommy positioned herself behind mistress Chantel and ordered, "Ass up and prepared for punishment, slut!"

Mistress Chantel immediately raised her ass as ordered. Mistress mommy then continued, "Slut, in order to instill this lesson, I will spank your ass as you pleasure our slave's clit with your mouth and tongue. The punishment will continue until slave orgasms again. This should teach you that your slave's wellbeing is your responsibility, just as both of your wellbeings are mine. After this punishment is concluded, the two of you shall have a half of an hour alone. You may not have any form of sexual gratification. You may kiss and touch each other's bodies, but that is all. After your 'cuddling' is concluded, the two of you will then proceed to making dinner. We will continue this discussion as we eat. Is all of that under stood, slut?"

Mistress Chantel immediately answered, "Yes, mistress mommy."

Mistress mommy then turned her eyes towards me and asked, "Is that clear, slave?"

I nodded and tried to mumble out "Yes, mistress," but it all came out as a muffled jumble.

Mistress mommy then added to me, "And you had better actually cum, slave. We do not fake our orgasm in this house, is that clear. This is as much about punishing my little slut as it is her showing you how much she cares about you. And she must accomplish this act of her love for you until you finish. Is that clear, as well slave?"

I again nodded vigorously and mumbled out a jumbled "Yes, mistress." Mistress mommy nodded to me, then looked back at mistress Chantel's up raised ass. Mistress mommy then pushed mistress Chantel's face roughly into my pussy, as she said "What are you waiting for, slut? You love pussy. So get your face in there and don't stop until our slave cums. I want that slut face of yours to be covered in her juices when she orgasms. I want to watch you cook and eat dinner with our slaves pussy juices smeared all over your slut face."

Mistress Chantel mumbled out some form of answer along the lines of "Yes, mistress," but her face being smashed into my pussy caused her answer to come out as muffled and jumbled as mine. I did moan loudly, as mistress Chantel's tongue and lips began to pleasure my pussy and clit in amazing ways. I was also very turned on my the prospect of watching mistress mommy punish mistress Chantel's gorgeous ass. I made it a point to remember to kiss mistress Chantel's poor sore ass later, in my own attempt to make her feel better. I only hoped mistress mommy did not punish mistress Chantel too much, I didn't want a sore ass to be the cause of our ending of sexual fun for the night or longer.

I watched as mistress mommy brought up her paddle out to the side of her body and then down to mistress Chantel's ass for an audible smack. Mistress Chantel's poor ass cheeks literally shook form the force of the impact, causing her face to be pressed harder into my pussy. Mistress Chantel whimpered into my pussy pitifully. I will admit to gaining a lot of sexual pleasure from seeing this, having mistress Chantel's face smashed deeper into my pussy, and her whimper into my pussy. I rubbed my inner thighs against the sides of mistress Chantel's face as soothingly and lovingly as I could, trying to do what I could to offer her comfort and support. Mistress Chantel kept her face down and buried in my pussy, but did manage to stroke my thighs in her own way of showing me she understood and appreciated my efforts.

Another loud crack sent mistress Chantel's face smashing into my pussy, followed by another whimper. God my pussy was so wet and tingly right now. I had always loved the look and feel of mistress Chantel's gorgeous ass over the years, and I loved to bury my face between her luscious ass cheeks and rim her tight asshole as deeply as possible. Seeing the way her ass cheeks shook as she was spanked, sent pleasurable chills up and down my spine. I made a mental note to be extra careful so as not to garner any punishment of my own, hopefully. Mistress Chantel's whimpers into my pussy, also caused incredible vibrations to run through my pussy. I made a mental note of that fact as well. Maybe I can moan or hum into my mistresses' pussies or on their clit in order to provide them with more pleasure.

I smirked to myself, thinking about how fast my two mistresses had broken down my inhibitions and worries about submitting to them both. I really was a natural submissive. But then again, these were the two most beautiful women in my life, so why shouldn't I enjoy submitting to their sexual wills? I sighed as I enjoyed the attention that mistress Chantel was giving my pussy and clit. God, I loved it when she went down on me! I then put all of my concentration into willing myself into my next orgasm. I had to do something to assist mistress Chantel. Another smack of the paddle. Another forceful smashing of mistress Chantel's face into my already soaking wet pussy. I moaned loudly, as I felt her amazing tongue licking all over the insides of my pussy. She said that she liked to do this to lick up all of my delicious pussy juices. Ever since she had first admitted that to me, I had done the same to her.

I loved nothing greater than the two of us laying together after a long session of passionate love making, with our faces covered in each other's juices. My moans were coming more and more frequent and growing louder, as I felt my next orgasm steadily approaching. A swift smack, and mistress Chantel's face smashed deep into my pussy, followed by her whimper had my young body writhing in pleasure. My chest was heaving, as I felt my pussy growing hotter. I arched my back, as an incredibly hard smack from mistress mommy forced mistress Chantel's face harder against my pussy and clit. I felt my toes tingle and curl, as my pleasure exploded outwards from my pussy and spread throughout my body. With a cry of pleasure, I released a flood of my juices over mistress Chantel's tongue and into her open mouth.

Mistress Chantel moaned loudly into my pussy as she lapped up all of my juices greedily. I slumped back down onto the bed, as mistress mommy delivered the final smack to mistress Chantel's gorgeous ass. Mistress mommy then said, "Ok, slut, remove slaves cuffs. I'm going to have to buy you some proper leather restraints. I can't have you bruising our slave with those nasty steel cuffs."

Mistress Chantel then released my ankles and then crawled up my body and released my wrists. Mistress Chantel rubbed my wrists tenderly to ease any discomfort I had. Feeling the need to off my gratitude to my mistresses, I first crawled towards mistress mommy being as she was the head of our family. I dropped to the floor and kissed her feet tenderly, as I submissively said "Thank you, mistress mommy, for making me orgasm and for teaching mistress Chantel the proper way to keep her slave."

I then waited with my head bowed at her feet, until she bent down and tilted my head up to look up at her as she said "You are very welcome, my sweet slave. You are a very good slave and I am very proud of you."

Mistress mommy then kissed me tenderly on the lips and smiled at me in her comforting way. I then crawled back up onto the bed and kissed mistress Chantel's feet. I then bowed my head to her and said, "Thank you, mistress Chantel, for making me orgasm and I'm sorry that my clinginess got you punished."

I then kissed both of her sore ass cheeks as gently as I could, then waited with my head bowed submissively. Mistress Chantel then tilted my head up to look at her face, as she said "Slave, you did incredibly well. And it was not your fault that I forgot my responsibilities towards you."

Mistress Chantel then kissed me passionately, as mistress mommy watched our intimate moment with a satisfied smile on her face. Mistress mommy then reminded us that we were not to get any more intimate than kissing and some soothing strokes to our bodies, and that we had to be downstairs in half an hour to make dinner. Mistress mommy then smirked as she added, "I believe you can manage to cook dinner and eat naked, don't you?"

Mistress Chantel and I both chorused, "Yes, mistress mommy."

Mistress mommy then swept from the room, leaving us alone for a time. I then snuggled closer into mistress Chantel's arms as I sighed in contentment. I then chanced to ask with slightly trembling lips, "Mistress Chantel, does your ass hurt very much?"

I knew that I had a part in hr punishment, even if both of my mistresses denied my culpability. Mistress Chantel then said, "First, right now I am just Chantel and you are Christy. Second, I'll be fine, baby. But thank you for asking."

I nodded, as I chanced to ask but could not bring myself to look her in the eyes, "Will this new relationship with mom change anything between us?"

Chantel then placed her finger under my chin and tilted my head to look into her eyes, as she said "No, baby. All this does is add our mother to the relationship. You and I are still together. I wouldn't change that for the world. Mom made that clear to me, before I agreed to bring her into this. No matter what, it's you and me, baby."

We then kissed passionately, as our hands stroked over each other's bodies lovingly. I gently rubbed her sore ass, trying not to cause her any pain or discomfort. We broke the kiss and stared longingly into each other's eyes, as I breathed out "I love you, baby."

She smiled as she replied, "I love you too. But are you sure that you are ok with this? Because if you aren't I will put a stop to it right now. I don't want you to do anything that you aren't comfortable with."

I smiled, as I teasingly ground my body into hers and said, "Mmm...no, it was amazing. I'm looking forward to having fun with mom and pleasing my mistresses. I can't wait to find out what's next."

Chantel smiled her beautiful smile, that always warmed my heart, as she answered "Good, because I know you will enjoy all of the amazing sex and submission when it comes to me and mom. I've wanted to bring you in on this for so long, baby. I was just afraid you would think we were perverts, because mom and I have sex with each other and she is my mistress."

I shook my head as I said, "No, I think its amazingly hot. Mom is almost as sexy as you are, baby. I just have to know all of the rules associated with our new mistress/submissive relationship."

Chantel nodded her head, as she said "Don't worry, mom will explain everything you need to know. But we should get downstairs, we don't want to be late."

I nodded, as we both got out of her bed and walked downstairs hand in hand. As we got downstairs, we saw mom was sitting at the dining room table, going over some bills. She was wearing only a black silk robe, that barely covered her at all. I smiled as I admired her ample breasts showing from the slit in the front. We approached quietly and bowed our heads submissively, as Chantel asked "Mistress mommy, how does chicken stir fry sound?"

Mom looked up at us and smiled, as she said "That sounds delicious. But you can both drop the mistress for now. I'm your mother, girls. You only have to call me mistress and submit to me when I address you as 'slut' and 'slave.'"

We both snapped out of our submissive postures and ran forward to give mom our customary double kiss to her cheeks, before giggling and running off to the kitchen to make dinner. We were both starving and began cooking immediately. I gathered the ingredients and Chantel got out the stir fry pan. I then began to cut up the veggies as she cut the chicken into small strips. She then put on an apron, to avoid and painful splashes on her goodies. I couldn't resist or contain my lust at the sight of her naked body covered only by an apron. I snuggled up to the back of her body, as she began to cook. I placed small kisses to her shoulders and neck, as I snaked my arms around her sides to hug her close.

She moaned softly and ground her lovely ass back into me, as I ground my crotch into her. I then whispered into her ear huskily, If mom hadn't said not to, I would fall to my knees and lick your asshole right here and now. God baby, you have the sexiest ass I have ever seen. So tight and bubbly at the same time. Just the right size for me to bury my face between your cheeks and shove my warm tongue right up your tight asshole."

I then licked her ear for an added tease, as she shooed me away from her with the spatula. I giggled and jumped away quickly. We both turned when we heard a chuckle from behind us. We saw mom leaning against the door and smiling at our cute back and forth, as she shook her head at our silliness. She laughed as she said, "You two are just too cute."

We both giggled. Chantel then glanced back at the pan and declared that dinner was ready. I grabbed our plates and silverware, as Chantel grabbed glasses and napkins. We waited for mom to take her portion, then Chantel, and finally me. I didn't feel put out at getting my food last, because there was plenty to go around and I guess my submissiveness was rearing its head yet again. We sat down at the table and began to eat. Chantel and I took our customary places on either side of mom, as she sat at the head of the table. Chantel and I placed our feet against each other, as was our custom to maintain a constant body contact with each other. Throughout dinner, I kept glancing at mom, but refused to interrupt her eating with my questions. Chantel noticed this and looked at me pointedly, trying to convince me to ask whatever I wanted. But I just couldn't bring myself to interrupt my mistress mommy, even if she had said that we were in our "normal" routine and not presently required to submit to her.