And Mother Makes Three Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,357 Followers

My descriptions were definitely having an effect on both of us. I was getting heated and enjoying talking dirty to her. She was getting her second wind and moaning at my words. I continued, "I bet those silly girls wish they could trade places with us. I remember when you made me masturbate in the middle of the auditorium during that stupid bitch's feminist speech three weeks ago. I know at least three people saw me, and I came so fucking hard that my panties were wet for the rest of the day. How many times have you made me take my panties off during class and walk around the rest of the day without them? I have licked and sucked your pussy and clit so many times while you talked with mistress mommy on the phone, that I'm surprised she never said anything. You always put her on speaker when I do that. Do you like it when you make me your little white fuck slave? Because I love it. I cum so fucking hard when you call me all those mean names."

"It makes me feel so hot and dirty when you do that and I always lick and suck you even harder. One thing that I have never told you is that I want you to get a strap-on and really fuck me hard and deep. It would be so fucking hot if you fucked me like that, baby. I bet you would really get off on slamming your rubber cock into my tight pussy. I can see us fucking like that in so many ways but my favorite fantasies are you fucking my missionary, doggiestyle, and having me ride your cock. I bet your favorite will be doggie style so you can grab my hips and pound my pussy without mercy. My pussy always gets dripping wet when I think about you doing that to me."

Slut was moaning louder now and was focused completely on me, as she said "I already have a strap-on to use on your tight white pussy, baby. And I am going to fuck you in all of those position. I bet you will moan so fucking loud when my big black rubber cock is pounding your sweet white pussy. I want your juices to coat that cock as I slam it deep into you. You are such a slave to my black pussy and I know how much you love shove your face between my ass cheeks and lick my asshole. Someday I am going to rim your ass good and deep, until your asshole is dripping wet with my spit. Then I am going to shove every inch of that big black rubber cock right up your ass. I know that will look so fucking hot, watching the way my black cock disappears between your white ass cheeks and into your tight asshole. I'll grab your hair and make you describe every detail as I fuck your white ass. I'll make you cum so fucking hard my little white sex slave that I bet you will collapse in a heap on my bed."

I was moaning right along with her, as our orgasm built faster. My plan had worked and we were both on the verge of our last orgasm. I slammed my lips into her and we kissed with a passion of want and desire that brought us to and over our limits. Our orgasms hit us simultaneously. We both cried out in pleasure into each other's mouths. We latched onto each others tongue and continued to kiss as hard as we could, until our mouths and tongues literally hurt. I had no idea that mistress mommy was unchaining us, until I felt slut arms wrap around me and pull me closer to her. My arms were set free and I wrapped my arms around her as well, as out kissing continued unabated.

We finally broke our kiss, panting and gasping for breath. Mistress mommy stood there grinning as she said, "That was the hottest fucking scene I have ever done. You two have got some vivid imaginations. Don't forget though, mistress mommy has a strap-on too. So any time you to want to try some really kinky threeways, just let me know."

We both smiled as we answered, "Yes, mistress mommy."

Mistress mommy then undid our wrist restraints and said, "Christy, Chantel, You two take a few minutes to get a drink and collect yourselves. Then meet me in my room. You still have to service mommy's pussy and clit before you can have your fun by yourselves."

Hearing mom call our names released us both from our submissions. We both nodded to her, as she leaned in and kissed us both tenderly on the lips. She pulled back and stroked my cheek as she said, "Chantel and I have been waiting for so long to bring you into this, baby. I've always thought of you as my daughter too, so this just seems right to add you to our family fun times."

I smiled as I breathed out, "Thanks, mom. I love you too."

Chantel and I removed our harnesses. then walked on shaking legs to the kitchen and got ourselves some drinks. We leaned against each other's bodies as we sipped, needing the added body contact to comfort us in our weakened states. Chantel sighed in contentment as she lay her head against mine. I snaked my arm around her waist and held her to me, basking in the warmth of her body. I breathed out, "I lost count of my orgasm. What about you?"

She laughed as she answered, "I stopped counting at three, but I'm pretty sure there was at least one more and I'm not counting the smaller orgasms. That damn wand kept me in a state of constant orgasm tonight. Did you mean what you said about when I drag you into the bathroom and call you all those names?"

I smiled as I teased, "Do you never notice that I bury my face in your pussy whenever you do that?"

She shrugged as she answered, "Yeah, but sometimes I think I take it to far. I get all aggressive and intense when I get horny. I just don't want you to feel bad if I do something you don't like. I can't lose you, baby. I love you too much."

I sat down my glass and hugged her body to mine as I moaned out, "I was telling the truth. It may make me your little white fuck slave, but my pussy gets to fucking wet and hot when you drag me into the bathroom and make me lick your pussy, especially when there are other girls in there. When you say all those things about me, I want to show you how much of a white fuck slave I can really be. It may not be normal and maybe I should be offended, but I'm not and I enjoy it. So who cares what other people may think about us. I love you too. And I would go down on you in the middle of class it you told me to. We would probably both be expelled, but I would do it and enjoy every second of it."

She laughed at my admission as she shook her head and said, "No, that would be my limit. Besides mom, I would never let someone else see your naked body or watch you lick my pussy. That pleasure is all mine, but mom can join us from time to time, if your really ok with that."

I smiled and said, "Yep, tonight has been an eye opener for me and I have loved it. Plus I doubt we could have kept her out of this for much longer. Besides, we both know how hot and sexy mom can be. Especially when she get all aggressive and intense. You ready to go make her moan and scream, slut?"

She smiled as she grabbed my ass cheeks with both of her hands and said, "Oh, you'll pay for that. Mom is the only one that can call me slut, my little white fuck slave."

I dropped my head and looked up at her with wide and innocent eyes, as I asked "Does that mean you'll spank me, mistress Chantel? Have I been a bad girl for calling you slut?"

Chantel did spank me now. She brought both of her hands up and then back down to deliver a spank to both of my ass cheeks, making me moan in pleasure. She then smirked as she said, "Mmm...no. I don't think I'll spank you tonight. But I will remember that for later. Tonight, I just want you naked in my bed. After we have made mom scream and cum, I want to lick your sweet pussy and tight little asshole while your face is still covered in mom's juices."

I placed a tender kiss on her lips as I breathed out, "Baby, you say the sweetest things to make me horny for your pussy. Not that it takes much to make me want to go down on you. I'd do that without a word from you and I have."

We then made our way upstairs hand in hand, to mom's room. We found her naked on her king size bed awaiting our arrival. I briefly thought that Chantel and I should get a bigger bed, since we had now added mom to our lovemaking. Mom smiled at our arrival as she slowly slipped a finger between her wet folds. She trailed the finger up and down, coating it, before bringing it up to her mouth. I moaned out, "No, mommy, that's our job."

I then walked over to the bed and crawled up to her body, as she stuck out her finger. I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around her digit. I began to slowly suck and lick her finger, as I moaned at the taste of her pussy juices. Mom moaned out, "Oh, you dirty girl. Licking your own mother's pussy juices from her finger. What kind of perverted little white girl are you?"

As I finished sucking and licking her juices from her finger, I answered "I'm the perverted little white girl who gets off on her mother's and girlfriend's pussy juices. Does that make me bad, mommy?"

I asked the last part with the most innocent and chastised look on my face that I could, as Chantel climbed up onto the bed behind me and placed a tender kiss to each of my red and sore ass cheeks. Mom watched us as she smiled and said, "Oh, I like how dirty my little white daughter can be. Now I believe I have a wet pussy in desperate need of servicing, girls."

We both chorused, "Yes, mommy."

Before she could move to mom's pussy, I grabbed Chantel's hand and pulled her up to the other side of mom's body. I then kept eye contact with her, as I leaned down and wrapped my lisp around mom's hard nipple. Chantel smiled as she mirrored my action to mom's other nipple. Mom moaned and placed her hands to the back of our heads, gently holding up to her breasts as she would two suckling babies. Chantel and I clasped our hands as we enjoyed sucking mom's nipples. I began to lick and flick my tongue over her nipple, as I continued to suck. Mom moaned louder and breathed out, "Oh babies, you do so know how to please your mommy don't you?"

Neither Chantel or I took our mouths from mom's nipples as we both mumbled an affirmative answer. I then winked at Chantel, as I brought our hands down to mom's clit and pussy. We broke our hands apart, as she began to rub mom's clit while I began to finger mom's very wet pussy. Mom moaned loudly and bucked her hips into our hands. Her head fell back onto the pillow, as her mouth fell open to release a continuous soft moan of pleasure. I began to suck harder on her nipple, as I thrust two fingers into her pussy. I curved my fingers up and aimed for her g-spot, as she cried out in pleasure. Chantel began to gently pinch mom's sensitive clit between two fingers, as she also began to suck harder on her nipple.

I could not think of a hotter situation, than all of us naked as Chantel and I sucked mom's nipples and worked her pussy and clit. Mom began to move her hips towards our hands to add more pressure to our fingers. I added more force and depth to my plunging fingers, as I watched Chantel move her fingers faster over mom clit. Mom's tight grip on our heads intensified as he pressed both of our faces into her breasts. I began to graze my teeth over her sensitive nipple, making mom cry out loudly in pleasure. Mom moaned out, "Oh, you sweet dirty girls. I love it when you work mommy's body like this. You are going to make me cum so fucking hard. Mmm...you feel so good. You're both so beautiful. Oh, god. I'm going to cum. Fuck! Make mommy cum, you dirty girls. That's it, fuck mommy's pussy. Rub mommy's clit. Oh, you're both so fucking good at this. No wonder you barely leave your room when your together. Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!"

Mom began to shake her hips and her breathing became ragged. She then went completely still, as she smashed our faces into her breasts so hard that neither of us could breathe. I felt her pussy clench around my fingers and begin to tremble, before she released a flood of juices over my fingers and hand. Mom then collapsed limply onto the bed. I quickly moved my head from her nipple and buried my face between her thighs as I licked and lapped up all of her juices. I heard Chantel whimper as she was unable to get a taste of mom's pussy juices. I offered her my juices covered hand and fingers. She grabbed a hold of my wrist and began licking my hand then sucking my fingers clean of mom's pussy juice. We both moaned in pleasure as we savored mom's essence.

I then brought my mouth from mom's pussy and asked Chantel, "Baby, would you like first go at mom's pussy or clit?"

Chantel smirked as she teased, "Not her asshole?"

I moaned out, "Mmm...that's up to you, baby. But I definitely want a taste of mom's asshole before we go to bed."

Mom then sternly asked, "Since it is my asshole, pussy, and clit that you are dividing up between the two of you, shouldn't I get a say in who goes where?"

Chantel and I both chorused a determined and forceful, "NO!"

Mom laughed at our reaction to her question, as she said "I don't know how you two always seem to do that. The two of you should really be twins with how many times you finish each other's sentences, are able to carry on a conversation without a word said between the two of you, and speak at the same time without planning to. Honestly, I'd swear you two do that on purpose just to freak people out."

Chantel and I both giggled, as Chantel leaned down to begin sucking mom's clit while I slid my tongue back into mom's pussy. The conversation effectively ended, mom moaned loudly as her daughters worked her pussy and clit in a way that made her mind go completely blank of all other things but her own pleasure. I brought my hand to Chantel's ass and gripped it tightly in my hand, as I continued to lick deep inside mom's pussy. I loved the feeling of her pussy lips pressed against my cheeks, as I rubbed my mouth up and down to provide even more stimulation to her pussy. I moaned into mom's pussy as I enjoyed the taste of her juices right from the source. Chantel reached her hand down, placed it on the back of my head, and pressed my face harder into mom's wet pussy.

God I loved this. Mom was moaning louder and louder, as we continued to pleasure her pussy and clit. Chantel added her own moans to the mix as she sucked and licked mom's clit. I began to flick the tip of my tongue inside mom's pussy, as I started to plunge my tongue in and out of her. Mom began to buck her hips into our faces, adding more force to our stimulation. Chantel and I moaned louder, as we enjoyed our treat of mom's pussy and clit, as well as her pushing back into our faces. I gripped Chantel's ass cheek harder in my hand as she pressed my face deeper into mom's pussy. Chantel and I were such wanton and dirty creatures when we got really hot and horny. Mom was feeling the talents of our dual attention, as she felt her orgasm growing.

I moaned as I felt mom grinding her pussy into my face, as Chantel continued to press my face into mom's pussy. I began to slowly caress Chantel's ass cheek with my fingers, loving the way her soft flesh felt in my hand. Chantel moaned and I felt a shiver run through her body. I smiled hoping that I was causing that reaction. Mom's moans had grown louder still, as her body began to shake. Knowing that mom was on the verge of another orgasm, I added more speed and strength to my tonguing of her wet pussy. I heard a wet sucking sound coming from Chantel's mouth, and guess that she had added more strength to her suction of mom's clit as well. Mom's pussy then clenched down hard on my tongue and her body went still again, as she cried out in pleasure. Mom's orgasm crashed over her, leaving her shaking on the bed as Chantel and I continued to lick and suck her pussy and clit.

Mom sighed as her orgasm subsided, and said "Girls, that was wonderful. I love having both of you on my pussy and clit at the same time."

Chantel then took her mouth off of mom's clit as she pouted and said, "But mom, we're not even close to done with you yet."

I removed my tongue from mom's pussy as I pouted as well and added, "Yeah, mom, I haven't licked your asshole or sucked your clit and Chantel hasn't licked your asshole or pussy. You wouldn't make your loving daughters stop before they finished their desserts, would you mommy?"

Mom laughed and said, "I suppose the two of you have earned your dessert. God the two of you are insatiable."

Chantel laughed as she said, "Yes, but you love us anyways."

Mom only shook her head and agreed with a sigh of, "Yes, even though my daughters are two of the dirtiest and eagerest young lesbians I know, I still love you both."

Chantel and I both chorused, "We love you too, mommy."

I then dropped my head and brought mom's hips up a little higher, so I could gain access to her asshole. Chantel joined me between mom's legs as she placed her face between mom's wet folds. I placed my mouth at mom's puckered asshole and began to slowly tongue fuck her. Mom moaned loudly, as she felt her daughters' tongues sliding into her asshole and pussy. Chantel and I added our own muffled moans, as we enjoyed tonguing mom's pussy and asshole. Finally getting to place my face between mom's dark thighs and pleasure her gorgeous asshole made my own pussy tingle and grow wet. I made a mental note that next time I rimmed mom, I wanted to do it from behind so I could grab a hold of her luscious ass cheeks that I had admired for so long. I flicked the tip of my tongue up and down, as I drove my tongue in and out of mom's asshole.

Chantel had her face wedged between mom's wet folds as she licked deep inside her pussy. This was such and erotic moment between the three of us and I had never expected any of my fantasies of us to actually come true, but here we all were. I slid my arm around Chantel's waist to hold her tighter to my body, as we both continued to feast on mom's delicious holes. Chantel and I then began to thrust our faces right up against mom's holes, driving our wet tongues even deeper. Mom moaned out and brought her hands down to place them on the backs of our heads. I moaned deeply into mom's asshole as I enjoyed the way her puckered hole clenched and relaxed around my tongue.

I was happily rewarded by a stream of mom's tangy juices flowing out of her pussy and all the way down to her asshole. Chantel was moaning with me as she enjoyed mom's pussy on her tongue. Mom's chest was heaving, making her large breasts bounce up and down. I continued to flick the tip of my tongue up and down, as I drove my tongue deeper and deeper into her ass. With my free hand I trailed my fingers over the dark flesh of mom's inner thighs and then snaked my hand underneath her to groper her ass. Mom began to grind her pussy and asshole into our faces, as she worked herself up to another orgasm. I felt mom's asshole clench around my tongue, as I heard Chantel's muffled moan of pleasure. Mom then bucked her hips and cried out as her next orgasm hit her.

Chantel and I licked deep into mom's holes as she rode out her orgasm. She continued to pant and gasp for breath, as she lovingly stroked her finger through our hair. I loved the tender after play with Chantel and now mom, seeing their softer sides come out made me love them both even more. Mom moaned out, "My god, you girls are marvelous. Thank god it's Friday, I intend to make use of your beautiful bodies and talented mouths all weekend. I think we may have to move you in with us permanently, Christy. I never liked the way your parents took care of you anyway."

I let my tongue slide out of mom's asshole as I asked cheekily, "Would that be so you could have more time fucking both of your daughters, mom?"

Mom and Chantel laughed, as mom moaned out "Mmm...I would not argue against that. My daughters are the most important people in my life, but I also want you here with the family that truly loves you."

I smiled and crawled up mom's body and planted my lips to hers for a passionate kiss. Mom and I moaned into the kiss, as she stroked my naked body.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,357 Followers