And Now I am Marcella?

Story Info
Marsha forces me to do some very uncomfortable things.
1.6k words
3.93
44.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm so glad you're back!

I have some news about my role with Miss Marsha. I am so tangled up with her now. She keeps pushing me to be like a woman. She inspects me every day after I've done my personal preparations for the day. I have to shave my whole body, every day! That takes a while because if I miss an area, she makes me go back and do it all over again. And when I say I shave everywhere, that means everywhere!

Marsha makes me stand in front of her, then she runs her hand over my legs and my butt to check for any hair that is missed. I have to pull my butt cheeks apart to prove that I am clean and shaved there. That's probably the hardest place to shave, because it's hard to reach and I keep thinking I am going to cut myself by accident. Then she checks my fingernails and smells my breath. Most of the time I get approved now, but I've learned the hard way by getting spanked several days in a row and having to wear a butt plug for several hours twice last week. I'm not sure, but I think she has plans for me, I just don't know what they are.

Lately, she has been humiliating me in front of both the men and women we hang out with in the neighborhood. Yesterday, she flat out told the couple next door that she had caught me "playing" with her panties. They laughed, kind of nervously and then asked me if that meant I had been actually wearing women's panties and Marsha said, "Well, yes he does wear panties, but not mine. He has his own feminine clothing items now which I do inspect daily to make sure he is being a good girl and staying fresh".

Saying that right in front of the neighbors! It was so embarrassing! I just wanted to crawl in a hole. As they walked away, I saw the couple looking back and laughing at me, the little sissy weirdo. I just looked down at the floor, hoping they wouldn't see me. But of course they did.

My suspicion was that she wanted me to fulfill her forbidden fantasy of sleeping with Marcella, a woman Marsha has had a crush on about ten years. I'm not sure why she doesn't just open up to Marcella about her feelings, but I know it's not that simple. They have a lot of history together. Marcella is married to a man and is super religious, so it's not likely to go well. Marsha would rather not tell her she wants to be with her than lose her as a friend.

So I guess that's where I come in... Now I have to always be wearing white cotton panties. Most of the time she lets me wear jeans to hide the panties, but lately she picks out skirts and sheer stockings for me. I had to model them for her and all the other women in the shop. One of the women, my dresser, was very mean to me. She pulled on my penis, which really hurt. There were tears in my eyes from the pain. Then she pulled down my panties and slapped my penis. She said I had a nice little clit, which I don't think she said as a compliment. I felt so emasculated! I pulled my panties right back up and marched out to Marsha, telling her what happened. She just smiled and patted me on the butt. Sometimes she can be so dismissive.

So there I was at the mercy of these very domineering women at the clothing store. If someone tells you women are the weaker sex, think again. I guess Marsha was friends with them or something because they kind of ganged up on me right there in the back room of the store. I asked Marsha if I could take off the stockings and high heels and put back on my jeans but she no, she wanted me to wear my new things home. 'Wear them home? What?' I started to panic, I couldn't wear them home! Everyone would see me and tell everyone else!

I looked for the best way out of the building and I realized there was only one way out and Marsha was standing in front of it. I said, 'Come on Marsha... please? I don't want to go out there in my dress! That's just for when we're at your place, right?'

She just looked at me and I saw her mouth form a slightly menacing smile. "Yeah... I've been meaning to talk to you about that Marcella. I like it when you're my... when you're my pretty girl. I want to show you off sweetie!"

Did she just call me Marcella? Uh Oh... I started to respond, 'Marsha... look...' I stopped, not sure what to say... and then I decided I probably shouldn't say anything. I think Marsha knows what's best for me, so I decided to try and trust her more, even though I was really scared about the prospect of walking out of there in my new dress. And the other thing was, I was at the point where I would do anything Marsha asked me to, just because she's more important than me. I feel more comfortable focusing on her. And really, I felt in love with Marsha. If it meant I had to wear my dress in public to get closer to her, I was willing to give it a try.

'Marsha, I want to please you, you know that right? I looked down at the floor, feeling embarrassed, but also like I wanted to try and seduce Marsha somehow. I said, 'It's just I'm a little scared, that's all. Everyone is going to see me as a man dressed in women's clothes, like a freak! I looked up slowly at Marsha and asked, 'Would you just hold me for a minute?'

Marsha tried to look concerned, and walked over to give me a hug. "Sweetie, you're going to be fine!" She lifted my chin up and kissed me, and Wow!! it was so nice.... I melted in her arms. I could tell Marsha was getting turned on because her nipples were pressing through her sweater, even though she was wearing a bra!

"Besides Sweetie, did you think I was going to let you out without giving you a complete makeover? That's what these ladies are here for, Marcella. They're going to help you become the woman who knows how to please me." She looked over at the two women from the shop and asked, "Ladies, what's next for my girl?"

What? What were they going to do now? I didn't want to get near the one who had spanked my clit earlier. But I didn't know what else to do, so I followed their instructions. They made me lay down on the couch on my back and they pulled my panties part way down my legs and they started rubbing my clit, which was getting hard, even though I was terrified. I saw them nod to Marsha, who came over to the couch, and before I knew it, she had straddled my head with her legs, completely covering my face and head. She started rubbing all over my face, swiveling her hips to put the most pressure possible on my face. She still had her panties on, but there was a big wet spot that wet my face. I tried licking her panties, but it was difficult because she was grinding so hard. It was muffled, but I heard her say, "You're my little bitch, sweetie. I suggest you learn how to lick pussy well...

The more I licked, the more violent Marsha's gyrations became. She took her panties and rubbed my clit with them, which felt wonderful! Suddenly Marsha stopped moving. She put her full weight on my face, and I started to panic. I felt like I was going to pass out and I started fighting to get out from under her. She was too strong and able to use all of her body weight to keep me down.

Finally she moved up! I inhaled deeply several times and said, 'Marsha, it feels good, but... when she abruptly sat sat back down and started rubbing again, laughing with the two women watching us. She said, "I didn't catch that last part Marcella..."

Very funny....

I mean, I did like it and I think she was teaching me to trust her. Somehow we developed a rhythm and communication until I knew what to expect and it just started to feel wonderful pleasing Marsha. I could tell she was close to cumming, so I slowed down the circles on her clit. She clamped down hard on my face and slapped my clit. Marsha always wins...

My goodness, I've only touched the tip of what happened that night, and I have so much more to share with you. Unfortunately, Marsha will be home in and hour and I need to get her dinner ready and make myself presentable.

I will say, it's nice that there is little ambiguity with Marsha , she's makes her expectations abundantly clear. It's nice to not have to worry about making decisions. Since our roles are fixed, I feel like I can focus on perfecting my ability to please Marsha. Everyday I learn something remarkable...

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my story. Your support has helped me come to terms with these big changes... More to follow.