And She's Only 18!

Story Info
Neighbor's coed daughter is absolutely fantastic.
3.2k words
4.2
120.8k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers

My daughter lives in a small town in Ontario and works full-time in a hospital. Quite often, I pick up her son and daughter at school and bring them home until she gets off work at 4:00. On this one particular day, I went over to her house around 1:00 to mow the lawn for her and her husband, only to discover that it was alreay mowed. Not only that, but it reminded me that I didn't have to pick up the kids because the family was going to a friend's house for dinner and that the lady was picking up the kids and taking them home with her. Lucky me. I had time to spare without kids.

Just as I was walking toward my car, the young girl(Alta) across the street called out to me,

"Mr. Andrews, can you help me?"

Alta was a freshman at the local community college which was just a short walk away from where she lived.

I walked over to her driveway to see what she wanted and she said,

"I can't get the key to turn in the lock and Mum and Dad won't be home until after supper. I don't want to stay outside all that time."

I took the key from her hand and tried to get it to turn in the lock, but it wouldn't turn for me either. I asked her if she had another key maybe for the back door or something, but she said,

"No, this is the only key I have. The only other choice I have is to go in through the kitchen window if it's open."

We walked around the back of the house and up on the deck. The window was open about an inch and a half and barely visible. I pushed the screen to the left so I could reach the window pane. It easily slid over far enough for someone to get in, but that someone couldn't be me.

"Do you want me to lift you up so you can crawl in, Alta?"

She said she did, so she stood on top of a small stool that someone uses to reach the clothes line and I helped her reach up to the window sill. She had on a pair of shorts that were tight enough to outline her nice little ass; and since I had to give her a boost, I had no choice but to put my hands on her ass and shove her a bit. I'm glad the cedar hedge in the back yard hid all of this from view of the neighbors.

She slid in headfirst and braced herself on the counter and the sink, then jumped down. She was laughing her head off as she came to the door and opened it and told me to come in. When I stepped inside, she came over and wrapped her arms around me and said,

"You're my hero. Thanks for helping me."

As she did this, I could feel her fairly large tits against me, and she held her body really close. It felt so good to have his young kid's body against me, but I had to remember that she was just a young kid.

She didn't make any attempt to move, but she stood on her toes and kissed me on the mouth. Her lips were full and sensuous and she held me even closer. She moved her hands down from around my waist and took my hands and slid them around her back and down to her ass.

"Hold me, Mr. Andrews. Pull my ass toward you. I want to feel your body against mine."

I knew I shouldn't do this because of her age, but she just felt so good. I held on to her ass and pushed my cock into her groin. Since she wasn't much shorter than I was, my dick went pretty close to her crotch.

"Wow, that feels good, Mr. Andrews."

With that, she moved her lower body back and forth across my hard dick.

She kissed me again, but this time, she kept backing me up and out of the kitchen into the family/TV room that was adjacent to the kitchen. There, she pushed me backwards down on the sofa where we broke our kiss. She straddled my legs while she was facing me and shifted her body up until her crotch was on my cock.

"Do you want a lap dance, Mr. Andrews?"

she asked; and before I could answer, she was fucking my cock through our clothing.

"Your dick feels good and I'm starting to get horny. I think I want to fuck you for real, Mr. Andrews."

Now, what was I going to do? She wanted to fuck me and I wanted to fuck her, but I was scared to death.

"How old are you, Alta?" I asked.

"I'm 18, but I'll be 19 in two months. It's okay, it's not like I haven't fucked guys before. I've noticed you staring at my tits. Want to see them?"

My mouth was so dry that I couldn't answer; and it didn't matter anyway because she pulled up her sweater and showed me a beautiful pair of tits that I immediately reached up for.

"Take my bra off, Mr. Andrews."

Before I even thought of that, I asked her,

"When did you say your parents would be home?"

She told me that it would probably be eight o'clock or so; and when I asked her why she was not in school this afternoon, she said it was because the basketball tournament was on in her school and the students didn't have to go to the games unless they wanted to. Since she lived within walking distance of the college, she decided to come home instead.

I felt a litle bit uncomfortable with all of this, but my dick was doing my thinking for me. On the other hand, I felt a little bit comfortable because she was going to be alone in the house; and since she was an only child, no one else would be there. So, I did what every other horny man would do: I undid her bra and savored beauty of her marvellous tits.

I sucked and licked her nipples, I put my face between her tits and enjoyed the moment of this soft, warm location; and I held on to her ass and encouraged her to keep on fake-fucking me. She was grinding her cunt into my crotch like she really knew what she was doing.

"Do you like to be fucked like this, Mr. Andrews, or do you want me to take off my clothes? Let's fuck for real."

I knew I wasn't going to fuck her, but I also knew that I wasn't going to stop this because it felt so good. I went back to playing with her tits; and as I did this, she squeezed her hands between our bodies and unbuckled my belt and slid my zipper down a bit. She reached in and took a hold of my hard cock.

"Yum-m-m, that feels good. Do you want to stick it in my pussy?"

I told her that I didn't want to because I was too afraid.

"Don't be afaid, Mr. Andrews. I can't get pregnant because Mum and Dad get me to take the pill. Besides, I've been fucked lots of times, so you don't have to worry about hurting me."

"Alta, I can't believe that you're only 18 and your mother and father tell you to take the pill. Why would they encourage you to do that?"

"Mr. Andrews, if I tell you something, would you promise me faithfully that you won't tell anyone else--no one?" I told her yes, and then she began her story.

"About a year ago, after coming home from a date around 10:30, I walked in Mum and Dad's bedroom to say good night and saw them fucking on the bed. I knew what they were doing because I had seen movies at my boyfriend's house and my boyfriend and I used to play with each other with our clothes on. Sometimes he would finger-fuck me and sometimes I would jerk him off.

"I just stood there watching them, and my mother was on top of my father and was riding him back and forth and up and down. As I watched them, I saw my father look past my mother and directly at me. He winked at me and smiled. I just smiled back at him and started to walk out of the room.

"He called out to me, 'Alta, come here for a minute.'"

With that, Mum jumped off him; sat up and tried to cover herself up with the sheet, but didn't do a very good job of it.

"Don't be afraid, Alta. You are old enough to know what's going on. Come closer."

I went over to the bed on Mum's side.

'It's okay, Honey,' she said. 'Did this upset you?'

I told her that it didn't upset me. With that, she took me by the hand and almost yanked me on the bed so I was between her and Dad.

"How much do you know about sex, Alta?" she asked me. I told her I knew a little bit but I've never done anything with a guy before.

"Do you want to learn what it's all about, Honey?" she asked.

Well, here I was not yet 19 and Mum and Dad want me to learn about sex. They told me it was better to learn at home than have some guy lead me down a wrong path.

"She said, 'What your father and I were doing is known as sexual intercourse. It's a natural thing for mothers and fathers to do."

As she was talking to me, her hand was on my leg and her face was only a few inches away from mine. Dad was still on the bed and had the sheet pulled up as far as his belly so I couldn't see anything.

All the time Alta was telling me this story, she was rocking back and forth on my cock and I was sucking her nipples, playing with her ass and shoving my cock up tight against her. I was so fucking horny about this conversation and this young, hot kid being as explicit as she was.

"As I was listening to Mum, I looked down at her nipples and saw how hard they were. Her tits were cute and a little bit smaller than mine. When she saw me looking her over, she said,

'Do you like my breasts, Dear?'" she asked.

I told her they looked cute; and when I commented on how long and pointed her nipples were, she said,

"That's because I am aroused. Do you ever get aroused, Honey? Do you ever feel funny sensations down between your legs?"

I looked over at Dad, and his hands were under the sheet. His eyes were closed and I could see the sheet moving because his hands were there. I told Mum that it doesn't happen very often except when I am kissing my boyfriend. I also told her that I had a funny feeling between my legs right now.

With that, Mum leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and at the same time, felt my tits.

"Your nipples are hard right now, too, Honey. Can I see them?"

Without waiting for me to say 'yes' she pulled up by top, reached down inside my bra and piched my nipples between her fingers and kissed me again, this time let her tongue slide into my mouth a little.

Here I was on my back, Mum is kissing me and playing with my nipples, and I am getting horny. Dad reached over and took my hand and put it under the sheet, and it reminded me of how much I really liked a bare cock.

As I held him, Mum slid her hand down and separated my legs about four inches. She rolled over on her side, pulled the sheet off Dad and exposed his hard cock.

Have you ever seen one of these, Babe?' she asked me. I told her I hadn't seen one this big in real life but just in videos.

Mum said,

"So you know what people in the videos do then. I guess I didn't have to tell you about intercourse. What else have you seen?"

I just shrugged when she asked me that because I was embarrassed, but I found myself not only holding Dad's cock, but also sliding it up and down. Mum was still playing with my tits and occasionally sliding her hand up and down my thighs putting a little pressure on them each time.

"Why don't you take off your jeans, Honey, and be naked like us." she suggested.

I was getting so horny by this time that I couldn't have refused even if I wanted to. As I was undressing, Mum leaned over me and took Dad's dick in her mouth.

"I love sucking your father's dick. Have you ever sucked one of your boyfriends?"

I lied and told her I hadn't, then she leaned back over me and helped me take my panties off. With that, Dad put his hand between my legs and slid it up to my pussy. He leaned into me and took one of my tits in his mouth and played with my clit. Mum was half on her side and half on her back and was watching this while at the same time had her hand into her crotch. I was really feeling good.

Mum took my left hand and put it into her crotch and cupped it over her pussy. With one hand on Dad's cock and one in Mum's pussy and with Dad's fingers in my pussy, I was in the best possible position to explode. I started to cum and was just about bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Go ahead, Honey, cum for us. Let us see your first orgasm." Mum said.

I let Dad fuck my pussy with his hand and I fucked Mum with my hand and I jerked Dad off until he came all over my hand. I pulled it away very quickly because it was so disgusting, then I pulled my fingers out of Mum's cunt.

We just sat there for about two minutes with no one talking. I didn't look at either Mum or Dad because I was too embarrassed. I didn't want to get up and leave because I was naked.

Finally, Mum broke the ice.

"What do you think of that, Honey? Your first orgasm." As she was asking me that question, her hand went down to my pussy again.

"You're still wet, Babe" and with that, she took her hand away, rolled over and slid down in the bed and put her head on my belly. She was kissing me all over until she dropped her face into my pussy and began kissing and licking me. Within seconds, I started to come again; but this time I knew what was going on and I just held on to my mum's head and said,

"Don't stop, Mum. That feels so good."

Subconsciously, I moved one hand over to Dad's cock and stroked him up and down. He took my hand away and moved his dick right up to my face.

"Suck it, Honey" was all he said.

Mum raised her head from my pussy to watch me suck Dad off.

"Just take a bit of it in your mouth at a time, Honey, so you won't choke. Move your face back and forth on it."

In my mind, it was just like Dad was fucking my mouth.

Mum went back to my pussy while I sucked Dad. When he told me he was going to cum, he pulled away from my face; and at the same time, I told him I was going to cum, too. Mum shoved her tongue into my cunt as far as she could and I let out a scream as I came.

"So, Mr. Andrews, that's my first big-time experience with sex. If my parents knew that I told anyone, I think they would kick me out of the house. Please don't tell anyone."

I asked her if that was the only time they had family sex, and she said

"No, we do it a lot. Nearly every weekend, we all sleep together and sometimes it is past three o'clock before we stop to go to sleep. I just love it. My favorite part is sucking Dad's cock. I love giving blow jobs. Can I give you one now, Mr. Andrews?"

At this point, I was just about ready to cum but I told her I wasn't ready for a blow job just yet. I unbuttoned her shorts and slid my hand down the front of her panties and found her cunt. It was sloppy wet, but it felt so good. I slipped my middle finger into her cunt and rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"Give me some more fingers, Mr. Andrews. I can take three. I'd rather have the real thing, though. Are you sure you don't want to fuck me?"

I slid the second finger in and finger-fucked her, then I put the other one in and she started bucking me and fucking my fingers. After about three minutes of this, she came with her body shuddering like it was out of control.

"That was so fucking cool, Mr. Andrews. Do you think I can make you cum now?"

I reassured her that I was indeed ready, and with that, she slipped off me and went down and gave me the best blow job I had ever gotten at any time. When I told her I was going to cum, she said,

"Go ahead, Mr. Andrews. I learned how to swallow."

and with that I blew a large load in her mouth. She looked up at me, opened her mouth to show me the cum and asked

"Is this yours?" We both broke up laughing and stopped our sex session.

As we were getting dressed, she looked at me and said,

"Remember: you promised not to tell anyone about this and about me and Mum and Dad."

I made her that promise and stood up to leave. I bent down to kiss her good-bye; and with our tongues playing tag in her mouth, she reached down and held on to my cock.

"Anytime you want to do this again, let's find a place." she suggested.

I see her every now and then around her house, but we haven't been up close to each other. In January, my daughter and the family are going to Mexico for two weeks. It is going to be Winter Break at her college and she will be home during the day. I think I will start to work on a daytime rendez-vous with her.

Now, don't worry that I broke my promise not to tell anyone because no one around here would even guess who we are. After all, Alta's not her real name and I doubt that she will ever read this.

As I said in the first paragraph: "LUCKY ME."

bruce49
bruce49
72 Followers