And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband, his wife and sister grow even closer.
5.7k words
4.68
66.2k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 10am when I woke up. Steve had just crawled back into bed after going to the bathroom and he reached for me. I stopped him though, needing to pee and brush my teeth.

When I returned to the bed, my husband hugged me tightly and gave me a quick peck on the lips, telling me good morning, and then he kissed me passionately. During our kiss, I could feel his cock already growing against my leg. I wrapped my fingers around it and gave it a gentle squeeze, and then I released it, gave him a quick kiss and said "Down boy. I need coffee."

"Okay" he said, pouting us lips and feigning disappointment.

The coffee was just finishing when Julie entered the kitchen. She seemed very bright and cheery, considering the amount of alcohol she'd consumed the night before.

"How are my naked lovers this fine morning?"

"I slept like a baby." I said.

Steve added, "Me too."

She looked at her brother, "Well you earned it. We worked you pretty hard last night." And then she turned to me, "And there's no wondering why you and me slept well after the marathon fucking he gave us."

I giggled and said, "I always sleep well after he fucks me, but believe me when I tell you that he's never fucked me like he did last night."

My husband chuckled and said, "Well I've never had quite the inspiration I had last night."

I was pouring our coffee when Julie walked up and hugged her brother from behind, saying in his ear "You've just never seen your beautiful and sexy wife playing with another woman before."

"That's what I meant by 'inspiration', silly."

Just as I was about to carry our cups to the table, I had an idea. I pulled a tray from the cabinet and placed the three cups on it, along with some packets of sweetener. C'mon you two. If we're going to shock the neighbors, we might as well start early. And I headed for the patio door. A minute later, we were all three sitting naked at our patio table, sipping our coffee and enjoying the feel of the morning sun on our skin.

Surprisingly, sex wasn't even mentioned or referred to during our chit chat over coffee. We did talk briefly about how wonderful it felt to be naked outside in the sun, and Julie admitted that she had visited several nudist camps.

"Aren't those just big free-for-all orgies?" Steve asked her.

"Gawd no!" She exclaimed, "at least not most of them. You just have to know which ones to go to. I always make sure to go to the ones sanctioned by AANR, the American Association of Nude Recreation. They have very strict rules about that stuff. If they see any funny business in the public areas, they will kick you out immediately. Of course, what goes on behind closed doors isn't any of their business."

"Interesting." I said, and then I got up, stretched, walked over to the pool and dove in. I was soon joined by my husband and his sister.

I swam up and down the pool once and then went over and sat on the steps. Julie joined me soon after and asked, "How interesting? Do you think you'd like to go to one and see what it's like?"

"I don't know if I could handle having all those people stare at me like that."

She chuckled, "It's really not like that. Of course they will check out the people they haven't seen there before, but that doesn't last long. Nudism isn't a sexual thing—it's a freedom thing. They just like being naked and being around others who enjoy it too. Most of the time, they're playing Shuffleboard, or Water Volleyball, or Beach Volleyball, or whatever."

"That sounds like a lot of fun."

"What does?" Steve asked when he swam up to us.

"Going to a nudist camp." I answered.

"Hum, I might have a problem with that."

I started to ask what kind of problem, but his sister cut me off, "He's worried that seeing all those naked women will get him hard, but it won't. To start with, most of the women there are not worth getting hard over, and secondly, after the first few minutes, you'll be enjoying yourself too much to pay much attention to them. AANR covers the proper etiquette for dealing with a hardon if you were to get one. You're supposed to simply cover it up with a towel or something until it goes away."

I giggled, "Which means you don't want to take Viagra before going." We all had a good laugh at that.

"There's a nice one not far from here. Do you two want to go tomorrow and check it out?"

Steve and I looked at each other. He shrugged, meaning that it was my call, so I said "Hell yeah. Let's do it."

"Okay, we'll leave about noon. I'll drive so you two can have a drink or two for courage."

Steve chuckled, "I was just about to suggest that."

* * *

After our swim, Julie and I spent another hour lying out in the sun. Steve had some work to do in his office, so he went on inside. When we'd had enough sun, we changed the sheets on the bed and did some laundry.

I'd been thinking about something almost the entire time we were sunbathing and decided to mention it to Julie while we were in the laundry room. "There's something I've been thinking a lot about this morning."

"Oh, like what?"

I took a deep breath, "I... last night when you offered to let me taste you, I was... well, too busy to really experience it."

"Anytime you want, hun. You should know that by now."

"Well, there's one other thing... I don't want it from fingers."

She raised her eyebrows and showed me a naughty grin. "Does my sister-in-law want to get it right from the source?"

When I nodded, she squealed, "Oh yummy." And then in a silly child like voice, she sung, "Sister-in-law's gonna eat my pussy. Sister-in-law's gonna eat my pussy." And then she looked me in the eye and asked, "How about right now? I'm already wet just from thinking about it."

I shook my head. "We have to wait on Steve to finish paying the bills."

She grabbed me by the hand and led me through the house toward Steve's office saying "C'mon, I'll bet I know how to speed him up." When we got to his office, we stood in the door until he looked up and noticed us, and then his sister said, "This is your two minute warning. There's something that's going to happen on the sofa in the den that I'll guarantee you're not going to want to miss." And with that, we headed for the den.

"Mix yourself a drink." Julie suggested.

"It's barely noon." I protested.

"It's ten after, and I didn't tell you to get drunk. Just have a quick stiff one to relax so we can both really enjoy this."

I was really nervous. I was shaking all over, so I took her advice. When Steve walked in, he saw me at the bar and questioned me about starting so early, so I scolded him for coming in too soon. "It hasn't even been a minute. Now, shoo and come back in another couple of minutes. What's going to happen won't start without you."

I guzzled the very stiff screwdriver, shuddered and mixed one more, guzzled it and shuddered again. "Woah! That's enough. I don't want you passing out on me."

By the time Steve came back, I was already calming down. I could feel the alcohol beginning to make my nerve endings tingle. Julie pointed her brother toward the stuffed chair at one end of the sofa, and he sat there obediently. Then she lay on her side on the sofa with her head at Steve's end.

I lay down beside her and we immediately began making out, kissing deeply and then letting him see our tongues dancing together. The Sofa was wide enough so that our bodies were far enough apart to allow our hands free access to explore each other's bodies.

After maybe two minutes of that, I moved down a bit so that I could lick and such Julie's breasts. I did that for about another minute before scooting lower and swirling my tongue around her belly button. But after only a few seconds, Julie moved onto her back and brought her feet up almost to her butt. I moved around and pushed her knees apart.

I began by kissing and licking the insides of her thighs, moving closer to her crotch with each kiss. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I went straight for her slit and began licking and kissing her lips.

"Holy shit!" Came my husband's reaction to seeing me lick his sister's pussy. "You were right, sis. I wouldn't have wanted to miss a second of this."

I managed to wrap my arms around Julie's legs enough so that I could reach her pussy with my hands, so I used my fingers to pull her lips apart so that I could lick and kiss the insides and expose her opening.

I tried to remember everything Julie had done to me and duplicate it. I swirled my tongue around her very pronounced clit but put off licking it until later. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted desperately to taste her for real, so I worked my tongue all the way inside her pussy and swirled it around. She tasted much better than I had the night before, but of course, she wasn't being fucked like I had been.

I couldn't get enough of her taste, so when I felt the obligation to move up and lick around and over her clit, I wouldn't linger there long. Instead, I would lick my way back down to her opening and plunge my tongue inside.

It wasn't long before her breathing became labored. I looked up and saw that she was pulling and twisting her nipples. While looking up, I could also see Steve, and his face bore an expression of sheer awe. I couldn't resist winking at him and pulling off her long enough to ask "Enjoying the show so far?"

"Fucking A I'm enjoying it."

The next time I moved up to lick Julie's clit, she grabbed my hair and held me there, pressing my mouth down on her harder. I was sure that she must be getting close, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and gently closed my teeth on it.

"Oh gawd yes. More! Harder! Harder! Fuck!" And her butt began to rise up and smash herself into my mouth. "Jesus yes!" Seconds later she screamed "Harder!" and when I complied, her thighs started quivering, as did her pussy. She was mashing my face so hard to her, I could barely breathe.

Her orgasm lasted nearly a full minute, and it was another minute after that before her butt relaxed and she let go of my head.

"Holy fuck! She gasped. "I've had a lot of people eat my pussy, both male and female, but none did it any better than that. Steve honey, I need a drink before round two. Would you get me one?"

"What are you in the mood for?"

"A thousand more orgasms like that one. But I'll settle for whatever you're going to make for yourself. You're going to need one too. We're just getting started."

I giggled and used one of Julie's expressions, "Oh yummy".

* * *

After having a few sips of the Jack and Coke her brother made for her, Julie helped me to my feet and lay on the couch once again. She put one of the small sofa pillows under her head and then another under her butt. Then she had me straddle her with my butt facing her and my husband. I knew we were going to do a 69. She told me to keep my butt high enough that Steve had a good view of the action. And then she immediately began licking my pussy. That angle was a little more difficult for me, but the pillow under her butt helped some.

It was only a minute or so into it that I got a real shock. Julie was licking up and down my slit, and then went higher and started licking around my anus. She didn't linger there long the first time, but on subsequent trips, she lingered longer and longer. With each trip to my ass, I was able to relax and concentrate on how it felt. And it felt very nice.

After the forth or fifth time, she actually worked the tip of her tongue inside my ass. To my amazement, it felt wonderful... and so, so naughty. I started doing the same to her. She must have sensed that I was going to, because as my tongue when lower, she raised her hips a little to allow me easier access to her ass.

I didn't push the tip of my tongue in until my third trip there, but when I did, she let out a low moan and I heard her say, "Yes, I love that." And she immediately worked her tongue deeper into my ass. It felt incredible, so I told her, "Me too."

She chuckled and said to her brother, "Did you hear that, baby brother?"

"It's been duly noted."

At one point, not long after that, we each had our tongues fully buried in the other's ass. We stayed that way for a long time, swirling them around in there, and even moving in and out as if we were fucking each other's ass with our tongues.

Without warning, while her tongue was deep inside me, I felt an orgasm starting to build. I said, "Oh no... I'm... I'm going to... cum."

She removed her tongue and said, "Stop working on me and let it happen." And then she immediately plunged her tongue back inside my ass to the hilt and began tongue fucking my ass in earnest. This time though, her fingers found my clit and began rubbing it round and round. Seconds later, I came... hard—not the 'passing out' kind of orgasm, but a nice strong one nonetheless.

"Now I'm the one who needs a drink. Baby, would you get me a glass of water?"

When he returned from the kitchen, we were sitting side by side on the sofa, softly kissing. While taking the bottle from him, I let out a giggle. His cock was so hard it was pointing straight up at the ceiling.

I said to Julie, "It looks like our token male could use a little tension relief."

* * *

We had Steve lay down on the floor with a sofa pillow under his head. Then, his sister and I got down on either side of him. Julie moved close and licked up and down his long shaft, and then blew on it softly. We both laughed when it twitched violently.

I didn't really know what to expect. I knew we were going to give him a double header blowjob, but my experiences with my sister-in-law to date had proven that she always had something new to add to any situation. I tried to imagine what she might add this time, but I couldn't think of a single thing that we hadn't already done.

We pretty much did what we'd done the first time we gave him a blowjob. We took turns putting him in our mouths. We danced our tongues together a lot, and we pumped his shaft with both of our hands on it in unison.

It wasn't until Julie sensed that he was getting close to cumming that she stopped, leaned over, and whispered to me. When he cums, you take as much as you can, but don't swallow. While I'm taking the rest from him, you move up as fast as you can and kiss him. Share it with him."

My jaw dropped. But Julie went right back to sucking and stroking him, so I did the same. After thinking about it only briefly, I decided to do it. Two or three times every day, he ate what I cooked, and I ate things that I didn't like just because he liked it. This time, I thought to myself, if it's okay for me to eat it, then it's okay for him to eat. He'll just have to get over it.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before my husband's legs and abdomen stiffened and I knew it was almost time. Julie backed off and let me take over. When he started to shoot, I took as much as I could and then handed his still pulsating cock to Julie.

I moved quickly, before he had time to think, although, right then, I can't imagine he could think at all anyway. When he looked up at me, I bent over and planted a kiss right on his mouth, forcing it open so the contents of mine would spill into it. Then I found his tongue and swirled it with mine. I knew he was still cumming into his sister's mouth, so it wasn't surprising to me that he put up little resistance.

Seconds later, Julie was bending over her brother and kissing him. I couldn't believe it when he actually put his hand behind her head and pulled her harder to him. Their kiss lasted almost a full minute.

When they broke their kiss and she and I were still kneeling on either side of his head, she said, "Now, just because he cums in your pussy, doesn't mean he can't still eat your pussy some more. He knows what his cum tastes like, and it's not bad at all. If he ever refuses to eat you after he's cum inside you, cut him off for a month and he'll think better of it the next time."

"Hey, who said I'd have a problem doing that?"

"Every man I've ever been with, that's who."

My husband shocked both his sister and I when he reached down and gathered up a bit of his cum that was still oozing out of his softening cock. He brought it to his mouth and let us watch as he licked his finger clean. Then he just grinned up at the two of us.

Julie looked at me and said with awe in her voice, "What an absolutely amazing man you have, sister-in-law."

I responded the only way I could at the moment, "Yes, what an amazing man WE have, sister-in-law."

She mouthed more than whispered while leaning over to kiss me, "Thank you for that."

* * *

"I'm trying to decide between taking a shower and going for a swim." I announced as I got up and stretched mightily. "I think I'll head to the pool and then lay out in the sun some more."

"I'll join you." Julie said.

Steve countered with, "Hell, I may go up and take a nap. I have a feeling we're in for another long night."

I responded by telling him, "Okay, but if we get to feeling a little frisky in the pool, don't call foul. You're welcome to be there and watch or participate."

"I understand." He said, "I think that rule just applies to sneaking around and doing something behind someone's back, or when their not home or something, don't you?"

"Yes" I agreed, "That may not be the letter of the law, but it is the spirit of it."

"Agreed." He said as he headed for the stairs.

When he was out of earshot, Julie said, "You horny little tramp." To which I just giggled and started mixing myself a very weak screwdriver.

Julie and I swam for a bit and then ended up sitting side by side on the steps. There was something on my mind and I needed to verbalize it. I thought starting off with 'sister-in-law' might take some of the sting out of it, make it more light hearted, so I started, "Sister-in-law, there's something I want you to know."

"Okay" she said in a questioning tone.

"The whole ass thing... what we did earlier..."

"Yes?"

"Gawd, that was hot!"

She chuckled, "Yeah, it feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Shit yeah it does. I never would have thought it, but it feels incredible."

"Well, now that Steve knows you can cum just from that, I'm sure he'll make that a regular thing."

"Gawd, I hope so."

"To be honest, I was a little nervous about how you would react. You've been a real trooper up to this point, but I didn't know just how far I could push you."

"Girl, I'm a believer. You don't have to ever worry about that again. If you say it's good, then it's good. I'm pushing my chips all in. I trust you one hundred percent. You just tell me what I need to do and I'll do it."

"Good for you. Glad to hear it. You won't be sorry. I'm not saying you'll like everything we try, but I'm sure you'll like most of it. On the rest, just tell me it's not for you—after you try it, of course. Never say you don't like something before you try it."

"Sister-in-law, if I were going to practice... what did you call it... 'contempt prior to investigation', we wouldn't be sitting here right now, and we damn sure wouldn't have done half the things we've done these last twenty-four hours."

"Well, we've got a lot to squeeze into the next couple of days. I should be hearing back from the apartment people soon."

Her words struck me like a sledgehammer and saddened me instantly. We sat silent for several minutes before I said to her, "Julie, I'll have to discuss it with Steve, of course, but as far as I'm concerned, you can tell those apartment people to go to hell. You can stay here with us for as long as you want... and if you choose to stay for the rest of our lives, even better."

Her tone grew very serious, "Deb, as much as I would love that—as much as I love you both and as much as I love having sex with you both, it's just not the same as having someone to sleep with every night. I'm the third wheel here. I know that, and I accept it, but I also know that, sooner or later, a third wheel becomes a bother. I know and understand that you don't feel that way right now, but that's just because it's all new and exciting and I'm helping you experience new things, but what will happen when those things are all old hat and we can't think of anything new to try? Then I will become someone that you'd like to have over now and then just to spice things up. That's the only possible way this can go. You need to think about it and get honest with yourself. You'll see that I'm right."

12