And Sis Makes 3 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe that she was right, but her words and thoughts on the subject did make sense to me. She was older than me, and she'd had a lot more worldly experience. I knew I should trust her judgment, so I decided to change the subject—at least until I could discuss it with someone whose opinion I trusted even more—Steve.

"I need to talk to Steve, but in the meantime, wanna fool around a little?"

"That depends. What do you have in mind?"

"Anything that ends with me fighting to keep my mouth on you while you buck and shake and quake and flood my mouth with your cum."

"Oooooo, yummy! So, you're not worried about the neighbors?"

"Fuck them!"

She shot me a naughty grin, "Then by all means, let's"

* * *

I have the image firmly implanted in my memory. My sister-in-law sitting on the top step, leaning back on her hands, her knees high and spread and me eating her sweet pussy. Of course, I didn't ignore her ass. My tongue spent a lot of time in there. And to my delight, when she came for the second time, I was treated with an abundant amount of very slick, sweet female cum. It was much different than Steve's. It didn't have the thick texture of his. It was pure slick nectar.

After that, we changed places, and she made me cum four times with her mouth and tongue. The last time, she never touched my clit. She made me cum from simply tongue fucking my asshole. It was all very deliciously erotic and naughty."

* * *

Later that night, I told my husband what had happened at the pool while he was napping. I described everything to him in exacting detail. When I was finished, he was hard as steel and he wanted to fuck me.

"Ooooo I would love that, but I want to ask you for a big favor."

"Anything." He eagerly agreed.

"You and I need to talk about something before we go to sleep tonight, but in the meantime, and please don't ask me why, I want you to go to Julie. Bring her to our bed and make love to her while I fix all of us some super."

"I can't ask why?"

"No, but I promise I'll explain it all to you before we go to sleep tonight. But Steve..."

"What?"

"Please, please, don't just fuck her. Make love to her the way you've done with me so many times. I know that you will fuck her before it's over, but please start out just making sweet love to her. She needs that very, very much."

"That's what you want, really?"

"Yes. I'll explain why later, but for now, you're just going to have to trust me. I'm not going to join you. I'm not going to be jealous. I just want you to make love to her and make her feel special. Do you understand?"

"Okay, I do trust you, so if you say that's what I should do, then I will. I love you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I do, and I love you more. Now go to your sister and give her what she so desperately needs, and don't worry about me. I'm fine with it, really. If I wasn't, I wouldn't ask you to do it."

"Yes, ma'am."

* * *

It took me a long time to cook Steve's favorite meal, Angle Hair spaghetti, with thick beef sauce and as many veggies as the deep pan will hold. And garlic toast, of course. I figured that my husband would be busy for a while yet, so I put the burner on low long before it finished cooking.

Next, I went to the den and made myself a moderately strong screwdriver. I sat on the sofa where Julie and I had fucked each other with our tongues. I could still smell slight traces of sex emitting from the fabric.

I tried to imagine what they were doing. Were they in a 69? Was he still getting her ready by eating her pussy, or had they moved on from that. Was he standing at the end of our bed with his arms under the back of her knees, slowly moving his big cock in and out of her pussy?

If they were beyond that, they must have the door closed. Otherwise, I'm sure if he was in full fuck mode, I would be able to hear her screams of pleasure. I just sipped my drink and practiced in my head the conversation I was intending to have with my husband later—after all the sex was over.

I didn't intend to watch the clock, honestly I didn't, but after they'd been at if for over an hour, I couldn't help but wonder what they were doing. I was more hungry than jealous, and I was sure that the meal was long past being ready to eat. But I wasn't worried about it overcooking. I'd had the burner turned to simmer for quite a while. Actually, that would even make it better. I just didn't know when to put the garlic toast in the oven.

Finally, an hour and thirty-seven minutes after my husband went to his sister, they both came downstairs, and they both looked freshly showered. "Hey, you two. I was beginning to think supper was going to turn into breakfast."

My husband came to me and gave me a very sweet kiss, and then his sister did the same. A very odd feeling swept over me that I couldn't put my finger on, but it was something very odd. It didn't make me feel like they had been up there fucking and sucking all that time and they were simply thanking me for allowing it to happen. No, it was something more. I just couldn't imagine what.

There was very little conversation during super. Afterward, both my husband and his sister thanked me and then she instead on cleaning up. Steve and I went into the den for an after dinner drink.

"What's going on?" I asked him as soon as we were out of Julie's earshot. "The tension is so thick I could barely see you from across the table."

He looked at me hard, and then said in an earnest tone, "Deb, we didn't have sex. We didn't even fool around. You were right to worry about her—about her mental state of mind. She's a mental wreck right now. She just left her husband for cheating on her with several different women, and she's just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm worried about her."

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I got from her too. That's why I wanted you to go to her. I thought you could cheer her up and make all those feelings of doubt go away. She called herself a 'third wheel' and said that third wheels become unnecessary sooner or later. That's what she thinks—that we'll dump her when things get... in her words, 'old hat' with the sex stuff."

"I hate that she feels that way, but I don't know what to say or do to convince her otherwise. I tried my best, but I don't think it had any affect."

And then we sat in silence for several minutes. I was trying to come up with an idea, and I'm sure Steve was doing the same.

Finally, an idea struck me, so I told my husband, "What if we find a preacher—you know, one of those alternative relationship guys that marry gays even when it's not legal. We could marry her—not legally of course, but spiritually, the way gay couples do. We could exchange rings and everything. What would you think about that? I love her enough to do it, do you?"

I was proud of my husband when he didn't hesitate with his answer, "I do. I really, really do. I want her to be a part of our family forever."

I thought about something else and thought he should hear it, "It won't be real until she can sleep in our bed."

Again, he didn't hesitate, "Okay, as long as I don't have to sleep in the middle."

I giggled, "I don't like the middle either, but I love spooning with you, so maybe she and I can take turns."

"Sounds good to me, but we'll have to find out what she thinks of the idea."

"Well, we should by her a ring and propose properly."

Steve contemplated that for several seconds and then said, "Nah, if we wait that long, she'll feel like shit that much longer. I say we put it to her as soon as possible and buy the ring later."

"Okay, you or me?" I asked.

"I think it would be more meaningful coming from you with me right beside you so she'll know it's coming from both of us."

"Okay, when she finishes cleaning up then." I said.

* * *

"Whew, I need a drink." Julie announced when she entered the den.

"Wait!" I almost commanded. "There's something we need to ask you first.

She had a bewildered look on her face, "Okay, so ask already."

I went to her and took her hand and led her to the center of the den. Then I knelt on one knee and waited for Steve to do likewise. I took his near hand in mine, holding hers in the other. "Julie Elaine Anderson, will do us the honor of marrying us?"

She stared down at both of us for a long time. I assume she was trying to decide if our proposal was real. Finally, her eyes became red and her breath came in short spurts. "For real?" She asked.

Steve answered, "Yes, for very real. We want you to become part of our family till death do us part."

"This isn't really happening." She said in disbelief.

"It's as real as anything can be." I insisted. "We love you and we want you to become one with us—forever."

Steve added, "But you'll have to sleep in the middle every other night."

Julie started bawling uncontrollably. "I... I can't believe... I love you both so, so much."

"Is that a yes?" I asked her.

"Gawd yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

Steve was first to stand. He helped me to my feet and then we both hugged her in a very tight embrace. She kissed Steve on the lips, and then me. "Gawd, I love you both so very much."

"And we love you, Julie. You are a part of our family now." And with that, I took off my wedding ring, took her hand, and slipped it onto her finger." I'll be wanting that back when we get you your own."

* * *

We didn't fuck that night. We made love—sweet tender love—the three of us. I did cum once, but that was just because I was overwhelmed by emotion. It wasn't intentional, and for sure not needed. And then we fell asleep together... with Julie in the middle.

End Of Part Two.

12