And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers

Mike twitched, and his seed spurted down her throat straight into her belly. Jenny kept swallowing until his cock had deflated a bit and she had taken every drop of his come. Then Jenny resumed washing his legs. She turned him around and washed his muscular back.

When they were drying each other off, Jenny was very contented. She never knew what had drawn Mike to her when she was a shy and awkward teenager, and she had never asked.

Mike loved her and that was more than enough.

Mike wrapped himself in his thick terry cloth robe and went to their bedroom to dress. Jenny sat down on the toilet and picked up the blow dryer. She waited until her hair was dry before she put on her silk kimono that Mike had bought for her on their trip to Japan a couple of years before.

Mike put on a t-shirt and sweat pants, then put on a comfortable pair of slippers. He went downstairs to get a snack and a beer. He poured a glass of Sangria wine for Jenny, then, after some thought; he poured a glass for Mary. Taking the wine into the living room, Mike found his sister-in-law curled up in one of the recliners watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit1 on the big screen. "Here you go." Mike said as he handed Mary the wineglass.

Mary took a sip of the wine. Not bad at all. "Thanks." she said.

"You're welcome." the wineglass seemed to say. Mary almost dropped it.

"Oh, you..." she scolded Mike with a grin.

Mike raised his beer in a toast to her.

"So what brings you a knocking at our door?" Mike asked.

Mary looked down at her glass as she turned it round and round nervously.

"What's wrong?" Mike asked sympathetically.

Mary started talking in a low, steady voice, telling about how she had blown her chances with her boyfriend and her folks.

Mike had sat silently through most of the recitation, only making small sounds of encouragement now and then as seemed needed.

Mary looked up to see Jenny perched on the arm of Mikes chair, holding her own glass of wine. "So there it is." Mary said. "I need someplace to stay until I can get a job and a place of my

own. It is either here or the streets, and I don't even have a car to sleep in."

^

Jenny had her arm around her husband1s neck, and she rubbed his shoulder. Tellingly, she remained

silent while Mike made his decision.

"You can stay with us for now," Mike said.

"Oh thank you!" began Mary.

Mike held up a hand in warning. "There are a few rules. No parties here unless WE approve them AND the guest list. No sleep over guests unless we approve them in advance. No drugs at all. And finally, you will help with the housework. Your sister is NOT your maid." He looked up at Jenny. "Anything else Honey?" he asked.

"Yes," Jenny said. "No long distance phone calls unless we know about them so that the phone bill doesn't cause a coronary. And you can use the old Honda Civic out in the garage. It's old and ugly, but it gets nearly 50 miles per gallon, and it runs great. You will pick up paying the insurance and the gas etc. as soon as you get a job. And you have to get a job, and keep it, within a month. ANY kind of job."

Mary made a wry face. "Deal." she said. Not that she had a lot of options at this point.

"C'mon sport, let's check out your new wheels." Said Mike.

Jenny shook her head. Mike and his cars...

After showing Mary how to check the oil and the gas cap cover release, Mike gave Mary a set of keys for the car. "She's got a full tank of gas, and the oil is full." Mike said. "Take care of the old girl."

Mary sat in the drivers seat and ran her fingers across a small plate set into the dash. "Cindy" she read. "The car is named Cindy?" she asked Mike.

"Sure is." he replied with a grin. "Named her after my first girlfriend. A nice gal as long as she was treated right, and a stone bitch when she was neglected."

Mary rolled her eyes again then patted the dash. "We're going to be good friends Cindy," she said playfully.

The next morning, Mike was up early. Still half asleep, he went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. The refrigerator door was open and he could see a bare butt poking out and shifting from side to side as the owner rummaged through the shelves. Stepping up behind the enticing behind, Mike slid his finger up into the red/gold-furred pussy displayed between the parted thighs of the woman in the refrigerator. With a startled shriek, Mary stood up and spun around.

Suddenly wide-awake, Mike said the first thing that popped into his mind. "Good morning. Ya want some coffee?" Mike heard a snicker from the direction of the kitchen table.

Jenny was sitting quietly at the table and had seen her husband stumbling down into the kitchen on his daily quest for caffeine. She knew that she and Mary looked a lot alike, especially when the viewer was only half awake and had only a bare bottom poking out of shortie pajamas to go by. Mary calmed down rapidly. She was young, but hardly stupid, and she realized what had happened.

"Glad that was your finger and not your dick, or I would have considered sis over there very shortchanged." Mary quipped.

Mike blushed beet red. "Umm, Sorry about that." he stammered.

"No problem, forget about it." Mary said with a grin.

Now wide-awake, Mike sat down at the table and let Jenny bring him a cup of coffee.

"What a way to start the day." Mike said.

After Mike had left for work looking very frazzled around the edges, Mary and Jenny had a good laugh over the incident.

"The moral of the story is to wear underpants when rooting in the fridge." Said Jenny.

"Nope." said Mary. "The moral of the story is 'never offer a guy a morning snack unless you intend to deliver'."

"You're awful." laughed Jenny. "Ain't I though?" quipped Mary.

Jenny helped Mary unpack the rest of her stuff, and then they took the little Civic out shopping.

Mary proved to be a competent driver, and Jenny quit sweating the ride. The sisters wandered yard sales and flea markets like they had done years before. "I missed this," said Jenny. "Me too sis." replied Mary.

When they got back to the house, they were tired and sweaty and dusty. "I'm going to shower up." Jenny said.

"Not if I can get there first," challenged Mary. The girls raced up the stairs to the bathroom elbowing and shoving each other and having a wonderful time. "I won." declared Mary. "Nun uh, I won!" exclaimed Jenny.

Mary poked her tongue out at her sister.—$

Jenny responded by tearing off her clothes.

"Strip race!" crowed Mary as she started to strip her own clothes off.

Jenny beat her sister into the shower by half a breath.

"Nyah Nyah," Jenny said through the shower door.

"Oh yeah? I'm coining in too!" announced Mary, and she yanked open the shower door and stepped in with her sister.

Jenny handed Mary a bar of soap. "I won the race, so you have to scrub my back first, and then I'll scrub yours."

"OK." replied Mary.

Jenny turned on the water and stood so that Mary could scrub her back.

Mary noticed how soft and smooth her sister's skin was. She lingered a bit longer than was needed on Jenny's back and butt. Then abruptly turned and handed the soap to Jenny.

"Your turn." she said.

Mary could not believe it. Soaping her sisters back was turning her on. Sure, she had fooled around with another girls a couple of times before, but this was her SISTER.

She would have been even more shocked if she had known the thoughts running through Jenny's mind as she scrubbed Mary's back.

Damnit this is making me horny! She thought. Her nipples were so hard they ached, and her pussy juices were flowing freely. She turned her sister around and began soaping Mary's front. Mien she was done, she handed the soap to Mary. "Your turn again." she said.

Mary soaped her sister's body slowly, rubbing her palms across Jenny's nipples. To Mary, they felt like little pebbles against her hands.

Sliding her hands down Jenny's belly, Mary noticed her sister sliding her feet slightly further apart. Plunging her hands down to soap and scrub her sisters pubic hair, Mary saw Jenny close her eyes and tilt her head back. Taking a breath, Mary slipped her soapy fingers among the folds of her big sisters pussy. Flicking the soap rapidly across Jenny's clit sent Jenny into wave after wave of climax. Finally, Mary finished washing her sisters legs. Wordlessly, Jenny took the soap back from Mary and proceeded to soap and rub her kid sisters pussy and clit until the younger girl had also come at least once.

They rinsed off and toweled each other dry.

Neither mentioned the episode in the shower. Both knew it would be repeated, and often.

When they were dressed again, the sisters unpacked the results of their shopping trip. Clothes,

Knick-knacks, and other oddments.

Mike came home a couple of hours later. He was looking forward to relaxing and having a nice quiet evening with his wife.

He opened the door and was hit by a pair of redhead whirlwinds. Mike was kissed and hugged and dragged bodily into the living room.

"Sit right here." said Jenny. "Mary and I have some things to show you."

Mike sat in his favorite chair bemused while Mary shoved a cold bottle of beer into his hand. Then the girls disappeared. Mike heard a lot of whispering and giggling in the hallway, and then Jenny dimmed the lights, except for a directional light that shone on a spot in the middle of the room.

Jenny stepped into the light wearing a sheer green negligee that she had just bought that day. She turned around and showed Mike the whole sexy outfit. Then she stepped aside and Mary came into the light wearing a see through baby doll nightie in powder blue. Mike could clearly see Mary's pubic hair and erect nipples. When Mary left the light, Jenny came back in another skimpy outfit. The show went on for more than an hour. By the time it was over, Mike had a full erection and the girls knew it. Jenny knelt by Mike's feet and opened his pants, hauling out his pecker. She was still wearing a sheer harem style outfit. Mike caressed his wife's head as she bent her face to his groin and sucked him deep into her mouth. Mike leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he savored the sensations Jenny's mouth was giving his cock. "Don't be greedy." Mike heard Mary say. He opened his eyes and saw Mary nudge his wife from between his legs. As soon as Jenny let his cock out of her mouth, Mary swallowed it. Jenny moved over and up beside Mike's head. She stripped her top off and held her tit up to Mike's face so that he could kiss and suckle her nipple. Jenny looked down at her sister's head bobbing above her husband's crotch ands smiled. If she was going to share Mike, it was going to be with her sister.

Mary meanwhile, was trying her best to swallow Mike to the roots. He was built bigger than her boyfriend, a good 8 inches at least, but Mary had deep-throated bigger cocks.

Jenny was now kissing Mike as his hands explored her pussy and ass.

Finally, Mike pulled back his head. "Enough." he said.

Mary let his cock slip out of her mouth with a popping sound. "What next big boy?" she asked sassily.

"Bedroom." was all Mike said.

"Goody!" said the sisters in unison. Then they looked at each other and laughed.

Mike shed his clothes on the way upstairs.

The girls were nude by the time they hit the stairs, having less to remove in the first place.

Once in the bedroom, Mike lay back on the bed and pulled Jenny up to kneel over his face. He cupped her hips in his hands and sent his tongue darting up and into his wife's red/gold furred pussy. Mike felt the bed bounce a bit as Mary joined them and promptly stuffed his cock back down her throat. Mike could easily tell when Jenny came. Her pussy clutched at his tongue like a hungry little mouth, and her juices fairly gushed.

Mike felt his come surging and had just enough control to wait until Mary had him deep in her throat before shooting off.

Mary clamped her lips around his cock tightly as soon as she felt his climax hit. She didn't want to miss a single drop.

When he was done ejaculating, Mike felt Mary's mouth leave his cock. Jenny moved off his face and let Mary move into position over Mike's talented tongue. Jenny straddled Mike's hips and lowered her pussy onto his still erect prick. She sank down until Mike's cock head hit her cervix and stretched her pussy as she settled her weight all the way down. She loved the full feeling of Mike inside her. Jenny knew Mike could last for over an hour with her on top. Mary was in for a wonderful surprise.

Mary reached down and tangled her fingers in Mike's hair as he ate her to ecstasy. Jenny had her head thrown back as she rocked back and forth atop Mike, impaled on his erection. She played with her own breasts as she twisted and flexed her hips, occasionally raising herself up and dropping down again. Her breathing grew ragged as she approached yet another climax. Mary was coming steadily, and finally had to just keel over to the side and lay there panting and twitching as she recovered from the sensory overload.

Jenny leaned forward to plant her hands on either side of Mike's head as she humped harder and faster. This new angle gave her a lot of direct clitoral contact, and her swollen nipples swung within easy reach of her husband's lips and tongue. Jenny built her way up through a series of smaller climaxes, and then she swept over the top of a massive orgasm that nearly made her pass out. She lay collapsed atop Mike, twitching with the aftershocks of her climax.

Mary pushed her off to the side, and Jenny rolled limply off Mike, exposing his erection. "Yum." said Mary as she forked her leg over Mike and settled her pussy down onto his cock. Unlike her sister, Mary didn't ease down; she just moved upright and let her weight drive him up into her. Mary's eyes bulged a bit, "Wow." she breathed. Mike was bigger than she had thought, and she hadn't expected to be this full. For a moment, she thought he was going to split her in two.

She fell forward, catching herself with her palms against Mike's chest. He winked at her and smiled. Mary smiled back, and then cautiously started moving on him. As she grew used to his length and circumference stretching her open, Mary gained confidence and was soon building herself up to the same kind of overwhelming climax that had exhausted her sister.

When Mary finally collapsed onto Mike1s chest, he let her rest there for a bit, then he rolled her off to the side. Mike turned to kneel between the sisters. "Decisions, decisions." he said.

"I think my pussy has died for the night," said Mary. She rolled over onto her stomach.

Mike winked at Jenny. She reached up and took a small bottle of corn oil from the headboard of the bed and handed it to Mike. Mary lay there face down with her eyes closed. Mike oiled his erection and trickled a little of it onto Mary's ass hole. She wriggled and made a small giggling sound. Mike moved to brace himself over Mary. Jenny squirmed around and gripped her husband's prick, guiding it into her sister's ass.

Mary woke up all the way when she felt the spongy head of Mike's cock nudging her rectum. Before she could tense up or protest, Mike had pressed forward. His cock head popped past her sphincter and the shaft of his erection was sliding deep into her bowels. "Hey, that thing won't fit back there!" Mary yelled.

"Obviously, it does." quipped her sister. And indeed, Mike's erection was buried full length into the younger sisters backside. Mary relaxed slowly. She had been relaxed and limp when the penetration began, so there wasn't any real pain, she just felt incredibly full.

Jenny moved to where she could reach up between her sister's legs and tease her clit. As Mary began to respond to her sisters fingering and Mike's cock up her ass, he began stroking slowly and carefully in and out of the younger girl.

Mary soon was lifting her ass up and back to meet Mike's thrusts, and she could feel another warm glow stating in her belly, signaling the approach of yet another climax.

Mary's anal walls closed and pulsed around Mike's erection when she came, and her anal ring clamped tight around the base of his cock. Mike gave another few thrusts into her now incredibly tight ass hole, then he pressed himself as deep as he could go and finally let his come splash out onto the walls of her rectum. Mike held still for a long time, letting his cock go soft and slip easily out of Mary's poor stretched bunghole.

A weary group shower later, Jenny and Mary served a very late supper in the kitchen. None of them had bothered to dress.

"Not that I'm complaining mind you," Said Mike as they ate. "But what brought this little erotic adventure about?"

Mary about choked on her sandwich.

Jenny explained serenely. "I thought I would give you a little gift in advance for the trip this summer."

"Hmm," Mike said thoughtfully. He reached over to Mary and hefted her breast in his hand. "A bit scrawny, can ewe exchange her for a sleeker model?"

Mary gaped, then glared at Mike's crotch and snapped her teeth at him in mock anger.

Jenny dissolved into giggles.

Mary turned to Jenny. "Hey sis, remind me to thank you properly for not warning me when old ‘log dick' over here ambushed my poor defenseless butt hole."

Jenny just cracked up again.

Mary turned to Mike, "Do you screw HER in the ass too?"

"Sure do." replied Mike. "As often as possible."

Jenny nodded confirmation, still giggling too much to talk straight.

"Anything ELSE I should know about?" asked Mary.

"Well, there are the handcuffs, the vibrators, and the video cameras..." said Mike. "You got movies of you two?" Mary asked excitedly. "On the bottom shelf in the living room, below the other tapes." Jenny said.

Mary bounced up out of her chair and raced into the other room.

Mike and Jenny followed more slowly. Mary was on her knees and elbows in front of the shelves with her rump wagging up in the air as she went through the tapes on the bottom shelf. "Tempting, mighty tempting." muttered Mike at the sight.

"Go ahead." whispered Jenny in Mike's ear.

His cock already rising to the occasion, Mike walked quietly up behind Mary and knelt down. Taking her hips in his hands, he thrust his hips forward and sank to the hilt in Mary's pussy.

She pressed back against him for a second. Then, "Hey, wait a minute here..." Mike grasped Mary around the waist with both arms and stood up, still imbedded in Mary from behind. Mary squawked in outrage. She waved a tape in her hand as Mike carried her over to the recliner. He sat down with Mary in his lap. The extra penetration momentarily stopping her protests.

Jenny plucked the tape from Mary1 s hand and slid it into the VCR.

Mike picked up the remote with his free hand, (his other arm was around Mary, keeping her from squirming free.) and turned on the big screen TV and started the tape.

Mary quieted down as she saw Mike and her sister onscreen. Mike leaned back a bit and pulled Mary back against him as she watched the action on the screen. Jenny knelt with her back to the screen she had seen the tape before, hell; she was the star of the video. She busied herself licking and kissing Mary's pussy and Mike's cock where it entered Mary.

By the end of the tape, Mary was hornier than ever, and Mike and Jenny took her upstairs again in a determined effort to satisfy the younger girl.

The next morning, Mary came down to breakfast, showered and dressed smartly.

"Today I'm off to find a job," she announced.

"Good for you." Said Mike. He handed Mary a couple of $20's. "This should keep you in gasoline and lunch if you don't go overboard."

"Thanks Mike!" Mary said happily. She gave both her sister and Mike a hug and a kiss for luck before she left on her job search.

That night, Mary came home shortly after Mike did.

Bandit1
Bandit1
123 Followers