And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bulling over with excitement. "I got a job!" she squealed as soon as she came through the front door. "I start Friday!"

"Good for you!" Jenny said. "Where is the job? What'11 you be doing?"

"I'm going to work at the Sundown Club. I'm going to be a nude dancer!"

Mike almost choked on the beer he was drinking.

"Not on your life!" Mike declared.

Both sisters looked at Mike in surprise. "Why not?" asked Mary.

"Oh not about being a nude dancer, hell, I'm all for that." Mike said. "But I won't let you work at that nightclub. The girls there are forced to turn tricks and the bouncers and bartenders deal drugs."

Mary looked frightened. "Oh." she said in a small voice.

"I will get you work as a dancer at a much classier club." said Mike. He picked up the phone and made a call.

"Come on, we'll go down to the Purple Parrot club. My buddy Mark owns the place and he says if you are half as cute as jenny, you're hired." Mary picked up her purse and handed Jenny's purse to her. They all trooped out to Mike's Caddy.

At the Purple Parrot Club, Mike ushered the girls through the door.

He paid the $5 cover charge for each of them, then he led them to a table not far from the stage.

Unlike many clubs featuring exotic dancing, The PPC (Purple Parrot Club) was reasonably well lit.

Mike flagged down a passing dancer and sent her off to find his friend Mark.

Mark soon joined them. A huge, graying ex-marine, Mark had always wanted to own a strip joint, and when he bought the PPC, he did it up right.

"Welcome to the club." Mark said. He shook Mike's hand and bent down to collect a kiss on the cheek from Jenny.

"And who is this enchantress?" Mark asked as he bowed over Mary's hand and kissed her knuckles. Mary giggled and blushed.

"This is my sister-in-law Mary." said Mike.

Mark sat down with them. "So what can I do for you?" he asked.

Mike gestured for Mary to speak up.

"Well," Mary said. "I want to be a dancer here."

"Well, then," Replied Mark. "Let's see what you've got. Go tell the DJ what you want to dance to, and tell the short blonde that I said you go up next on stage 2."

Mary nodded. "Got it." She stood up and strode off to the DJ's booth.

"Shall we move over to the stage?" Mark asked.

The group shifted over to a table next to the secondary stage. When the current song ended, There was a pause while the dancers shifted positions. Then the DJ came over the speakers. "Now, for your enjoyment, On Stage #1, the lovely and exotic May Ling! On Stage #2, we have a newcomer, just starting tonight, give a big hand and lots of tips to FLAME! And on the center stage, our star attraction tonight, the super sexy dream girl, Suzy Nipps!"

Then the music started playing. Mike recognized the song as one of his favorites, "Black Velvet" by Alanis Morrisette.

Mary stepped out from the curtains in high heels and wearing a cape that covered her from her shoulders to her ankles, as she started to sway and move to the throbbing beat of the song, Mary's body could be seen wrapped in gauzy scarves. She brought her hands together and pushed them out the front of the cape and spread her arms. Spinning around, the scarves seemed to disappear on their own, until she was nude beneath the cape. Mary's dance concealed her body, only offering strategic glimpses and flashes until the end of the number. As the music ended, Mary let the cape fall from her shoulders and she did a vertical split. She came down onto all fours and wagged her rump at the spectators, then gathered up the bills that had been placed on the edge of the stage, then she scooped up the cape and the scarves and scampered off stage.

A few minutes later, Mary came back to the table fully dressed. He face was still flushed and her eyes sparkled. "What did you think?" She asked breathlessly.

"I done quit thinkin' a few minutes ago." Declared Mark. "You have the job. See the house mother for your schedule and the rules."

Mary bounced in her chair and clapped her hands delightedly.

"Now if I can only talk your sister into dancing..." Teased Mark.

"You have been wanting to see me naked ever since we met." laughed Jenny. "Hell yeah, do you blame me?" retorted Mark.

Mike just laughed.

"OK, one night only." Jenny said.

Jenny and Mary got up and walked over to the dancers dressing area.

"You don't mind, do you?" Mark asked Mike.

"Jenny's a big girl, she can do what she wants. Besides, I want to see this myself." Mike said.

A few minutes later, The DJ came over the loudspeakers again. "Gentlemen, for your viewing pleasure, for one night only, the lovely Flame will be joined on stage by her sister Blaze!"

Mike and Mark moved over to the side of the main stage. The music started, "A Good Run of Bad Luck," from the movie 'Maverick'.

Jenny and her sister came strutting out from the curtains wearing bandanas for tops and bottoms, and cowgirl hats. Bumping and grinding and writhing to the music, the sisters finished nude except for their high heels and brilliant smiles. The crowd in the bar applauded thunderously. The girls scooped up the clothes and the $$ and scampered backstage.

"I think I'm going to like that gal," said Mark.

Mike just sipped his beer and smiled to himself.

Mary and Jenny came over to the table dressed for the next set of dances. "This is more fun than I thought!" remarked Jenny.

She counted out the money they had taken from the bar. Almost $200. Mark reached over and took a couple of $20 bills from the pile. "The DJ always gets 10%, and the bartender gets 10%. And the house mother gets $5 per dance." and Mark picked $15 from the pile. "The rest is yours."

Mary was excited. This was the most cash she had earned in just a few minutes in her life!

Well, legally anyhow, she admitted to herself with a grin.

"Pay attention missy." said Mark.

Mary gave him her full attention.

"There is no touching allowed, or we could lose our license. No drugs, and only 2 drinks per night when you are on duty. If you get caught hooking or with dope, you will be fired and the cops called. Be on time, and call in if you have to be late or can't come in. You get 1 free meal per 8-hour shift, and if you want more than that, the food will be 1/2 price. Any questions?" Mary shook her head.

Mark caught the eye of a waitress. "Melinda, get me an application from the office, and spread the word, this table drinks free tonight."

"Make it two applications please," said Jenny.

Mark glanced at her in surprise and nodded to Melinda.

The waitress left to go get the applications.

"I want to try working here part time." Jenny said. "It's fun, and a good way to earn extra spending money."

"Have fun sweetheart." said Mike.

"Welcome to the club." said Mark gravely. "Well, I have to get back to work. Mike, Why don't you hang out here for a bit, if you get bored, come back to the office."

"Will do," said Mike.

Mark heaved his bulk up out of the chair and lumbered off.

Melinda brought Mary and Jenny their applications. The girls borrowed pens from Mike and got busy filling out the forms.

The house mother showed up before they were finished. "Time for your next set ladies." She said.

Mary and Jenny left their forms on the tables and followed the house mother backstage.

The sisters were on separate stages this time, and both made decent tips. One table called for Jenny to do a table dance, but the house mother nixed the idea. "Not until you have watched a couple of the other girls do the lap dances and the table dances so you can see what you can and can't do."

So Mary and Jenny watched Mike pay for a table dance and a lap dance so they could see the differences and he could teach them what was allowed and what was not.

Finally, the house mother allowed them to lap and table dance for Mike, as she knew he was safe.

When the house mother was satisfied, she allowed Jenny and Mary to mingle and dance for the customers. At the end of the night, both girls had about $400 in their pockets, and they were tired but happy.

Mike drove home with the girls bouncing all over the front seat like kids on the way to the circus.

Once back at the house, Jenny waited until they were all inside. She grabbed her husband and told him in no uncertain terms, "You are about to be raped."

Mike stood there as the sisters undressed him, then each other. He hugged and kissed each girl when they were nude. "Kneel on the couch, bend over and cross your arms on the back." He ordered.

Mike stepped up behind Jenny and slipped into her from behind. She was sopping wet. She had been super horny from the excitement of dancing at the club, and she wanted some of her husband's cock.

Mike pounded into his wife hard and fast, hitting bottom with each stroke, until he felt her inner muscles pulse and clamp down as she came.

He held still in her for a moment, and then withdrew from his wife, ignoring her sounds of protest, and shoved his cock into his sister in law. When Mary had come once, he moved back to Jenny.

This time he inserted his cock into her tight pink ass hole. Jenny was used to backdoor sex, and she relaxed her sphincter to allow smoother entry. Mike felt her anal ring sliding down his shaft like a hot, tight band as he sank to the roots in his wife's ass. Jenny put her head down on her arms and bumped her butt back at Mike as he screwed her. Mary played with herself, sliding 3 fingers in and out of her dripping pussy as she watched Mike bugger her big sister.

Mike moved faster and faster until he felt his come bursting up from his balls and spilling out into his wife's bowels.

Pulling out of her still gaping asshole, Mike moved over to Mary. "Oh hell," she moaned as Mike worked his still hard cock into her tight asshole. Mary wasn't used to the anal sex, so she had some discomfort until she figured out how to relax and enjoy what was happening. Mike screwed her for a longer time than he had Jenny, thanks to his having already come once that night.

Mary moaned and fingered her own pussy and clit as Mike plowed her ass hole until she brought herself off. At long last, Mike blew his load up into his wife's sister.

He pulled out of Mary and kissed both girls. Then he went upstairs and took a quick shower. When he was done, he filled the oversized tub with hot water and added bubble bath. He arranged candles around the bathtub and lit them. He carried the girls from the couch, one over each shoulder, to the bathroom.

He lowered them one at a time into the bathtub, then handed each of them a class of wine.

He left the bottle in a bucket of ice and left, turning out the overhead lights to leave the sisters to enjoy the candle lit bubble bath.

Mary raised her glass to her sister in a toast. "To Mike, you're lucky to have him."

Jenny clinked her glass against Mary's. "I know." she said.

Mike was downstairs making a midnight snack for the girls when they were done bathing.

Two sweet ladies to screw, and a promotion at his job.

Life was sweet.

He cocked his head as he heard feminine laughter from upstairs.

Sweet indeed.