And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For someone who didn't get much practice, she was a natural. Her mouth went wild on my cock, mixing deep strokes with ample tongue flicking. I let her suck me until I was again reaching the boiling point. It was time for me to do what I now so much wanted, dumping my load deep within her cunt, to claim her cunt as mine.

As I again covered her body, I paused. Without hesitation, she reached for my cock to guide it into her pussy. Both of us were lost in the moment, our breaths ragged. Mom, who by now had recovered her strength, first caressed one of Jenna's tits, then began sucking on the nipple. Jenna was entering a world of her own, repeating "fuck" and "oh fuck" over and over like her personal mantra. Then she stiffened and came for a second time. When her body was locked in her orgasm, I gave my last few strokes, then began unloading my cum as deeply as possible into my own sister's cunt. I had never cum harder or longer, perhaps inspired by the thought of who the woman beneath me was. I had just fucked my own sister. She had just fucked me.

I collapsed on Jenna's body, we rolled onto our sides. Planting gentle kisses on Jenna's nipples with my lips, I reached to the side to fondle my mother's sopping pussy. Then, overcome by everything which had transpired, I managed the strength to cover us with the blankets. Soon all three of us fell into a sleep of sexual exhaustion.

We awakened the following morning without embarrassment. Although things might have developed differently had we not been drinking the previous night, what each of us had done, we had done willingly. Breakfast followed hot showers. As I took my place at the table, Jenna bent down behind me and whispered in my ear that she thought I might have made her pregnant. I froze when I heard that. I had just assumed she was on birth control. When she saw my reaction, she burst out laughing. "Just kidding, Tiger. Actually, I can't have kids. And that is something Frank never wanted me to tell anyone. After we were married, he was always spouting off about the need to 'go forth and multiply.' It killed him to find out I was infertile. When asked when we were going to have kids, he fashioned the story that we had decided not to have children for environmental reasons—as though he gives a shit about that. So you don't have to worry about getting me knocked-up. But let's forget about him and enjoy breakfast."

We did.

The rest of the morning was filled with the enjoyment of just being together. We reminisced on the times of our childhood, Mom filling in the many gaps my sister and I couldn't clearly remember. Lunch was at my expense at the finest restaurant in town. I had never felt closer to two women in my life. When we got home about 2, I suggested another dip in the pool which was followed by a quick shower. We all donned our bathrobes.

I gave each of them a hug and a tender kiss, announced I was going to take a nap, and asked if anyone wanted to join me. They both did.

Seeing no sense in playing coy, when we reached the bedroom, I let my robe fall to the floor. My hardened cock announced my intentions. Jenna gave it a quick squeeze and asked if I was aware that I could wear that thing out. Saying I doubted it, I removed first her robe, then our mother's. We sank onto the bed.

"We have an interesting situation, don't you think," asked Jenna.

"It sure would be interesting for the neighbors, if that's what you mean," said Mom.

"True,' replied Jenna, "but that's not exactly what I mean. There is one of him and two of us—a bit of a mismatch." Jenna was again slowly stroking my cock. "Any suggestions, anyone."

I suggested that maybe the two of them would like to find something fun to do. Mom quailed at the suggestion, turning red, something I seldom saw her do. "Ben, I don't think I could do that. With you, it is one thing. Jenna is something entirely different."

"Well, you were sort of together last night. So what's the problem?" I asked. "You said you enjoyed Tess that time. This is sort of the same thing, isn't it?"

My mother's response was logical, if not entirely persuasive. "Look, that time with Tess was a long time ago and she was another woman, not my daughter. I may have played with her boobs last night, but that was all I did. I just can't do anything with Jenna. It just wouldn't be right...." Her voice trailed off.

I knew I couldn't argue with what she was saying, but suggested we just see what developed. Moving next to my mother, I began to make love to her—gentle kisses on her eyelids and neck, licking her breasts from the base to the nipple, lavishing more kisses and more nipple play, caressing her thighs, drawing my fingers through her pubic hair and softly over her pussy lips. I had hoped Jenna would get into the act, which eventually she did. As I began kissing and nibbling my way downward to my mother's thighs, Jenna began covering her face with her whisper-soft kisses. Finally, like the preceding night, she locked on to mom's tits, a movement which brought a sigh from my mother. By this time, I was eating mom's pussy with abandon. When I came up for air and started French kissing my mother, Jenna took over where I had left off. When Mom realized who was between her legs, she froze, begging Jenna not to do that. Jenna stopped whatever she was doing (from the movement of her head, it looked like she was tongue-fucking Mom's pussy). I saw her head go higher to gently plant kisses on and around Mom's labia and clit.

That—and the fact that I was now passionately kissing Mom so she couldn't speak—eventually shattered her resistance. She was soon elevating her hips to give Jenna better access. When I freed her mouth, she began moaning, at the same time half-heartedly urging Jenna to stop. But Jenna was a pro. Although I thought I could do a pretty good job of satisfying a woman orally, Jenna had a huge advantage. She was a woman. She knew all the secret spots that I could only guess at. Mom was slowly entering Nirvana. I sat up, slowly caressed my mother's breasts and just took in the action.

The soft squishing and sucking sounds were interrupted when my mother broke the silence. "Jenna, my baby. If you are going to do that, I don't just want to be a receiver. I want to love you, too."

Then, turning to me, she said this was somewhat embarrassing and asked if I would mind leaving. I certainly didn't want to. Seeing some lesbian action would be a new one for me, something I think every man would die for. But my mother's wishes would have to come first.

Now it was Jenna's turn to protest. Looking my mother square in the eye, she said that half of her life had been spent keeping secrets. She didn't want to do that any more and she didn't think either of us wanted to either. "I watched him fuck you last night. It was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. He ate my pussy and I know he has eaten yours. I sucked his cock. I let him fuck me while you were here. So let's just let it happen, okay. I love you so much, Mom." As Jenna, began lowering herself to Mom's pussy again, my mother surprised me by twisting around so she was facing Jenna head to foot, her mouth now inches away from Jenna's glory. Without hesitation, she raised Jenna's leg to allow for easier access and planted her mouth on her daughter's pussy. Jenna gasped at the contact, they quickly rolled on top, opening her legs wide, and herself feasting on the offering before her. I sat beside them, bug-eyed, slowly stroking my cock. After a minute, I don't think they even knew I was there.

My two lovers used lips, tongues, fingers. Mom came first, actually crying out into Jenna's cunt as she came. When her orgasm began waning, she turned her attention again to Jenna, asking for advice on what Jenna wanted her to do. Jenna told her what she was doing was perfect and she was almost there. Within a minute, Jenna's breathing was becoming ragged. Then she came. For another minute they just stayed like that. I could see very gentle finger-fucking and lots of tender genital kisses. Finally, Mom shifted positions again. She and Jenna kissed long and hard. When they turned to face me, mouths and chins were covered with each other's pussy juices.

I thought Jenna's comment, "That was fucking fantastic!" was the understatement of the afternoon.

"Oh, but look at poor Ben's cock," Jenna said in a fakey, pouty way. "It looks like it needs some pussy. And I bet his balls are just bursting. Mom, aren't you going to take care of your little boy? I think he needs your help."

Jenna could be such a card.

She pushed my head in the direction on Mom's pussy. I needed no further urging. My mouth and tongue went wild. Soon the juices were flowing from her cunt. I don't think I had ever seen her this wet. Jenna began to suck my cock. But again, it was Mom who interrupted. "I think I am a round or two ahead of you with Ben," she said. "It's your turn."

I glanced up at my sister, now busy squeezing her own tits. I eyes locked for a moment, then I pushed her down on the bed, crawled between her legs and speared her cunt with my tongue. She too was sopping wet. This was paradise. I knew I couldn't last much longer, however. What happened next, happened quickly. I quickly covered her body, she reached for my cock to direct it into her cunt.

My mother interrupted. "No. Let me." Shifting her position, she grabbed my cock, then gently stroked me before bending down to give her a better view of the target. Then she moved my cockhead to the entrance of Jenna's pussy and watched as my cock disappeared into my sister.

"Fuck me, big boy," Jenna whispered.

When I heard that, I think I lasted for another five seconds. Just before I came, I grabbed my sister's legs, tilting her even higher, entering her even more deeply. She winced as I hit her cervix, but I stayed deep. Then I filled her with my load of spunk. I can still remember thinking at that moment, that if I could get my entire body in her cunt, I would have died a happy man. As my cock began softening in her pussy, she pushed me off, took my entire cock in her mouth, and sucked me until I my erection was gone. Soon thereafter, so was I.

The frenzy of the previous evening, the emotions we had shared, the lack of any significant sleep, the session of the afternoon had worn me out. I awoke once in a darkened bedroom. A glance at the clock told me it was 10:15. I could hear movement and moaning coming from the guest room. Then I slept until dawn.

Breakfast the next morning. I was well rested. Mom and Jenna were involved in the usual morning type of chat when I made my appearance in the kitchen. "Sleep well? I asked no one in particular. Jenna answered that they had had a wonderful night. I questioned them no further. The knowing exchange of glances between the two of them was proof enough for me that "my girls" had continued to better get to know each other while I slept.

Breakfast was somewhat hurried as it was getting late. We all had obligations for the day, mine being the long drive home. After rinsing the dishes, Mom set out for an appointment in town, somewhat cryptically hoping that the three of us could get together soon.

I packed hurriedly. Then it was time to leave. But I needed to share with Jenna the thought I had been mulling since I heard the two of them in the guest room the night before. Taking Jenna in my arms and exchanging an innocent kiss, I asked her if I could speak frankly with her. She fixed me with her eyes, shrugged her shoulders, answered "Of course." Time again to take the plunge.

"Obviously, you like to enjoy a little pussy from time to time. I heard you two last night. But that isn't what I need to know. What I am interested in is if you would considering sleeping with Cathy?"

"Well, that is certainly a blunt question," she replied. "But let me answer it this way—are you fucking nuts? She's my sister-in-law. She just happens to be married to you. You didn't forget that, did you?"

"I know all of that," was my flustered response. "But I also know she doesn't seem to get off on normal sex." Jenna and I decided a second cup of coffee might be in order. We didn't speak again until we were sipping from our steaming mugs. But I sensed she had been thinking about my question. It was she who re-opened the topic.

"When you used the phrase 'sleep with,' I assume you just didn't mean share a bed, say nighty-night, and drift off to sleep. You want me to go down on her, that kind of thing, don't you. Well, look. I am bisexual—I can get off with either a man or a woman. But lesbians just don't go hitting on another female, it's not like it's some sort of fishing expedition. Somehow or other, you just sort of pick up on the vibes. I doubt seriously that Cathy has even seen another woman in the nude for the last twenty years. You are totally crazy to even ask me or to expect her to be even remotely interested."

It was then I filled Jenna in on Cathy and my experience watching porno videos. I told her that only two scenes seemed to do anything for Cathy—the black monster-cock variety and those with lesbian action, and how I could tell that the lesbian scenes were a particular turn-on for Cathy. That is when I could always count on her hand sneaking down to her pussy, her movements done surreptitiously if we were lying together. The only other time she would do that was when viewing a well-hung black guy preparing for a cream pie with a white woman. It was more obviously when each of us were sitting in separate chairs, she always grabbing a blanket before the show began.

"So I just know that there is something about seeing one woman eating another that is a turn-on for her. I think I do a fair job of going down on a girl. Mom never complains and you didn't either. But I saw how wild you two made each other yesterday. There are some things a woman knows a man never will.... Look, I just want her to be happy—to finally get something our of sex for a change. God knows it ain't going to be with me. And I can't see her doing anything with a different man—as though that would make any difference. I really think she would be willing to try it with a woman, but she sure as hell isn't going to initiate anything. Maybe all she needs is a little nudge. She doesn't repulse you or anything, does she?"

"Of course, she doesn't repulse me! I always thought she had nice little titties. But that's not the point. Sure, I could try to see how far I could get, that part is easy. But if she doesn't go for it, you know the shit will hit the fan between the two of us. She probably would never speak to me again. And you are basing this whole thing on conjecture. I don't know, Ben. Maybe you are misreading her. Maybe it's not the lesbian scenes that are getting her hot. Maybe she is just hot. I still think you are nuts."

Jenna, of course, had a point. Maybe I was totally wrong and Cathy was just plain frigid. But I continued to argue that watching lesbian action was always followed with heightened sexual desire on Cathy's part. Jenna didn't say anything for a few moments, she just sat thinking.

"One thing is for sure. If she doesn't like getting fucked by you, I don't think another guy would make a difference. I would give my left titty if Frank could do me like you did, even if it were just once. Did I tell you that when we were trying to get pregnant, he actually insisted on praying together every time before he stuck his dick in me? That really got me in the mood—not! He should have been praying for a clue instead. What a waste that guy is. But wow, a virgin pussy. You sure she has never been done by a woman? I know, stupid question. I kind of like the idea.... But how is this supposed to happen? You don't think I'm just going to call her up and suggest a bit of one-on-one action, do you?"

"Jenna," I answered, "I can't tell you how you operate this sort of thing. That is something you must have learned sometime or other. But I sort of thought that maybe the two of you could go somewhere for a weekend, share a motel room with only one bed, maybe watch a lesbian video to judge her reaction when she's with you. Somehow do whatever you have to do to test the waters. Start out innocent...go from there?"

Jenna, of course, wanted me to be more specific. I had spent some time thinking about this, so I suggested that since Cathy was enamored by Impressionist painters, and since there was an exposition in a not-so-distant major city, maybe the two of them would want to attend. Footing the bill? I suggested that Mom might be willing to help out and I would pay the rest as a gift to the two of them, an early birthday-present type of thing. As far as the motel room, we could arrange for a room with one king-size bed, claiming that when we made the reservation, that was all that was available. And for a few bucks, I was sure we could get the manager to add a video of our choice to the offerings. Nothing too wild, but definitely with lesbian activity. Jenna would already be in bed with Cathy. It would be natural for them to be in pajamas already. It would appear innocent if Jenna and Cathy were close to one another to begin with. I was sure Cathy would become horny looking at the scene. Jenna would have to take it from there. I was making it up as I went along.

Jenna just sat there thinking for a moment, then surprised me by reaching over, unzipping my pants, pulling out my cock, giving it a pretty good bite, putting it back inside, zipping me up, and then—with a wink—said she had to go and that she would be in touch. She needed some processing time.

So that ended the conversation for almost a week. Then I heard not from Jenna, but from my own wife at the supper table. She reported that Jenna had called and suggested a trip to see the exhibition. She was already taken by the idea, commented that she had told Jenna that it was probably out of our price range. I asked for more details, playing the innocent. Jenna had gone to the trouble of checking prices on everything, for a two-night stay. It wouldn't be cheap, but she said that they could share a room and not spend much on shopping. Jenna made out that she really wanted to go, since this was one of those "once-in-a-lifetime opportunities with paintings from several French museums on loan—a now or never situation. I just told Cathy we should think about it for a few days, as the exposition would run for another four weeks, but that it did sound pretty good.

In short, they went. And even though Cathy made Jenna to swear to secrecy afterwards, this is what I was later told by my loving sister. When they arrived at the hotel, Jenna just checked in as usual, never mentioning the king bed which she has reserved with my help. Cathy was a bit surprised at the lack of two beds but didn't make a big deal of it when Jenna said that was all they had left when the reservations were made. She offered to see of something else was available, but Cathy told her not to bother, she was sure it would be okay. Since the day had mostly been spent driving, the girls did a bit of window shopping, then dined, and turned in early. Jenna kept everything sweet, innocent, and straight. In the morning, they hit the exposition, had a meal at a café to save money, then went back to the room. It was still somewhat early, so Jenna suggested a drink in the bar.

They spent an hour or more sitting and chatting about this and that. One drink led to another. Cathy was slowly getting blitzed. Finally, Jenna suggested that they call it a night, as there was more to see the following day, and because she had supposedly gotten chilled on the long walk to the hotel and just couldn't get warmed up. Showers followed. Cathy first, followed by Jenna who, after her shower, ran cold water on her hands and feet—"proof" of her not being able to get warm. Finally, dressed in night attire, Jenna in her usual pj's, Cathy in a nightgown and underwear, they decided to see what was on TV. After flipping through the channels, Jenna asked about watching a movie instead. The hotel had some adult videos, something Jenna could hardly see at home because Frank would have a heart-attack if she even made such a suggestion. She also dropped strong hints that Frank was not exactly the cat's meow when it came to fulfilling a woman's needs. I had carefully—after screening a ton of porn videos—selected a video which was a two part offering. A phone call to the night manager and a $50 bill in the mail took care of the arrangements. The first was the usual porno fare followed by one which had a lesbian theme worthy of the name. The actresses were not the normal breast-enlargement bimbos, but rather two normal looking women who were just good friends who lamented about the lack of sexual excitement at home and eventually found themselves with their first lesbian encounter. A semi-Victorian production, it was a masterpiece. It actually had a plot and dialogue that made sense. Tenderness, mutual respect, and hesitant, but passionate, lovemaking were the watchwords of this video.