And So It Begins... Ch. 03

Story Info
Slut learns a lesson.
1.1k words
4.45
28.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited on my knees with eyes downcast as Mistress calmly drank. I knew She was deep in thought about how I was to be punished for spilling Her tea as I gave it to Her...

The last time Mistress punished me I thought it would never end. Of course, I deserved every second of it! I had been sloppy and disrespectful to Her, and for that there is no excuse.

After taking Her pleasure from me, She had left me blindfolded and tied to our bed, my wrists locked together in leather cuffs and tethered to the bedhead. My legs were free but I could do nothing to escape. Her cum and piss drenched microthong was assaulting my senses as She had left it on my face before departing.

I don't know how long I laid there in darkness, imagining my Mistress' pussy drenching those panties, wishing I could pleasure Her again. Her cock was still rigid, but throughout the punishment Mistress had not touched it once. It had been hard for so long it was painful. But it is not my decision as to if and when it may cum. It is my Mistress' cock...

My reverie was broken by a gentle tugging at my leather cock pouch. Mistress had silently returned! And She was undoing the laces to Her cock's prison.

'Mmmmmm - let's have a look at my cock then,' She purred as She gently undid the laces. The gentle friction caused by the unlacing and the anticipation made Her cock even harder.

'My, MY, it IS happy to see me!' She said with emphasis as it sprung free at last. However, as Mistress tugged the pouch away, Her cock caught in the leather and was bent backwards. She continued to pull until it was pointing straight down towards my feet. Then She released it, and it sprang back against my stomach with an audible 'smack'.

'Oooohhhhh,' I couldn't help but moan, as I involuntarily thrust my hips upwards.

'Awww, does my poor little slutty feel all pent up?' Mistress drawled as She gently began to stroke Her cock. 'Look at all that precum!!! Would it like to cum?'

'Oh, YES Mistress,' I panted.

'How much would slut like to cum?' She said in a slightly harsher tone.

'If it pleases Mistress, slut would love to cum more than anything right now,' I responded. 'PLEASE Mistress...'

'Hmmmmm, well, maybe I can be a LITTLE generous,' She answered. With that, Mistress wiped the precum off Her cock with Her free hand and gently pushed Her finger into my mouth. I eagerly sucked it clean, tasting the saltiness on my tongue.

After that, Mistress stopped stroking Her cock for a moment. I moaned again, this time in frustration.

'Patience slut,' she chided. 'I want my cock to enjoy this. I must prepare it properly.'

I wondered what She meant by that, but the answer was swift. I felt a cool sensation on Her cock - a sensation that slowly moved downwards from the head towards the base. She had squirted a huge dollop of gel onto it! She then began to smear the gel all over as Her stroking resumed. The coolness of the gel felt amazing against the heat of Mistress' rigid cock, and I swear it became even harder.

'My, my, my, I have never felt my cock THIS hard!' She said as She stroked.

I could not answer. The gel was slowly warming in Mistress' hand and the slippery sensations of Her milking Her cock were incredible! My hips began to buck in rhythym with Her strokes and stars began to expolde behind my eyelids.

'Mmmmmm - is my slut enjoying this?' Mistress purred.

'My god Mistress, it feels incredible,' I managed to pant slowly.

My head was thrashing from side to side and my hips were bucking madly. Mistress began to stroke Her cock faster, keeping a steady pressure around it and making sure to rub the frenulum under its head with every stroke.

'Yessssssss, Oh my god,' I was babbling wildly.

But suddenly, the sensations intensified tenfold. Mistress gently sucked the head of Her cock into Her mouth while continuing to pump on it. Her tongue swirled around its head and She sucked hard on it. Mistress then began to bob Her head in unison with Her hand, Her tongue running wildly over Her cock, giving me the best blow job I had ever yet experienced.

'AAHHHHHHHHHHH - god, its SOOOOOO fucking good!' I yelled as Mistress continued to suck on Her cock.

Deprivation of sight and movement intensified the feelings, and soon the telltale tinglings began in my groin. I could feel Mistress' balls tighten and Her cock swelled massively. Mistress felt this too and sped up Her ministrations.

'Uh, uh, ug - gon-na-c-um,' I grunted.

And with that, Mistress stopped.

She quickly grabbed the head of Her cock and squeezed hard with one hand, while at the same time grabbing Her balls and pulling them away from my body with the other. Just as I was about to explode, the pleasure was denied me. It took a few seconds for me to work out what was happening before the pain and the frustration hit.

'ARRRGGGHHHHH - NO!' I roared as the pain of having Mistress' balls crushed and the denial of orgasm overwhelmed me. I thrashed on the bed, desperately tring to create some friction on Mistress' cock, but She simply held on tight and squeezed Her balls even harder. I instantly realised there was no use in struggling, and quickly became passive in Her hands.

'THAT'S for presuming your pleasure is important you slut bitch!' She yelled at me. 'MY needs are the ONLY ones that matter now. When will you learn that slut? YOU exist for MY pleasure only now. How DARE you presume to think that your release is more important than mine! It will be a miracle if you ever see my pussy again at this rate, let alone fuck me.'

As she yelled, Mistress quickly applied an adjustable rubber cockring under Her balls and around the base of Her cock, pulling it tight.

'This will serve to remind you of whose cock this is slut,' Mistress said harshly. 'This will keep you hard and remind you of your place bitch!'

And with that, She left the room again.

Mistress' cock felt like it was going to explode! But there was nothing that I could do about it. The cockring would not let the blood run out of Her cock! I had to endure as Mistress used my pleasure against me in torturous punishment. Who knew when she would return...

******************************

Her question snapped me from my thoughts.

'Well slut, are you ready?' She asked.

'Yes Mistress,' I replied slowly.

And with that, She snapped the leash onto my collar and pulled hard.

'Crawl slut,' She ordered. 'This will be the least of your trials tonight.'

We headed towards the bedroom once more...