And So It Begins... Ch. 06

Story Info
Slut has an epiphany.
2k words
4.45
35.6k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 11/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a man, have you ever fucked your partner wearing a strapon?

It is truly a unique experience. You can see the pleasure that you are giving your partner, but can feel nothing physical yourself. The pleasure you feel is internal, psychological. You feel empowered because you are giving that pleasure to someone else. Your pleasure is irrelevant because of this.

For my Wife and I, this is the nature of Domination and submission.

She takes what She needs. I give it to Her however I can, however She desires it.

And right now She desires to be fucked senseless by a huge, monster strapon cock She has placed on me, while my real member is encased in an ingenious chastity cage below it.

I can't but help feel a pang of regret as I look at my wife spreading Her legs wide, beckoning me to come and fuck Her. Regret that I won't be feeling the incredible velvety embrace of Her pussy on my manhood. Regret that I have become merely an extension of that dildo; a means to make it work better for Her. Regret that I won't be cumming with Her.

But, at the same time, it is an absolute pleasure to be able to please Her! So I tend to my responsibilities with vigour! I mount Her and She greedily grabs that monster cock and feeds it to Her pussy.

The look on Her face is one of sheer ecstasy as I pushed the dong up inside Her. "Oh FUCK!" She yells as it finally bottoms out. I glance down to see that the whole length has disappeared. I have to look as I can't feel anything to guide my movements.

"Come ON bitch-FUCK ME!" She yelled, breaking me out of my stupor. And so I do. I begin gently thrusting that cock up inside my Mistress, taking time to ensure that She could feel its entire length both withdrawing from Her and then filling Her again. In truth, I was worried about hurting Her with such a big cock, but after a few strokes She fully corrected my false assumptions.

"Goddamit slut-FUCK ME! I've had years of your little cock snuffling away inside me. Now I want my cunt fucked as it should be! Ram that fucking cock up my hole and make me cum you short-dicked motherfucker! GET ON WITH IT!"

Not for the first time tonight I was shocked. She was behaving like a bitch on heat. But I guess this was Her way of finally expressing Her pent up sexual feelings. If She wanted to be fucked, then that's what She would get!

I reached down and grabbed Her ass with both hands, and then began to pound Her. I rammed that cock into Her so hard that within a few strokes She had slid across to the other side of the bed and Her head was hanging over the side of it. I aimed to bottom out in Her with every stroke, and the animal-like grunts coming from my Mistress told me I was doing the right thing. I kept an eye on Her pussy to ensure I didn't inadvertently pull out too far and hurt Her with a false thrust. It was maddening in some ways-I could see Her pussy was frothy with Her juices and the dong was slick with them as well. She had never responded to me like that, and I could only dream of how that felt in my current condition. And despite receiving the fucking, Mistress stayed in total control the whole time. She was more vocal than I'd ever heard Her before!

"Fuck-that's GOOD slut!" She panted in time to my pounding. "Drive that....cock up....My pussy bitch....yeah....fuck me like....I deserve.... ohmygod.... ohmygod.... yes.... YESSSSSSS!"

Mistress' body went rigid and Her eyes closed tight. Her mouth just hung open and no sound came out. I didn't dare stop, so I fucked Her harder. My balls ached, both for release and because of the incredible constriction of the chastity cage, but I knew I had to keep pleasuring my Mistress at all costs. After what seemed an eternity, Mistress' body seemed to go limp. Her eyes were still closed and Her breathing was ragged. I continued to fuck Her hard because She had not instructed me otherwise. Then She tensed again and a slow moan began to escape Her lips. It started low, and kept building in intensity until it was an outright scream.

"oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH..."

Mistress immediately came again, something that NEVER normally happened so quickly. And at that same moment, something exploded within me. The poignant juxtaposition between my Mistress' exquisite pleasure and my heartbreak struck me hard-as if She had slapped me across the face again.

This was beautiful.

I was finally capable of REALLY pleasing my Wife, regardless of my own physical fulfilment. I had never thought of it like this before. Sure-I had wanted to please Her many times previously, but now I saw it for what it really was: a means to pass the time before I fucked Her and got my rocks off. It wasn't REALLY pleasing Her-it was pleasing myself. This was total and utter subservience. I had made Her cum and felt no physical pleasure myself. But my mind was buzzing with the sheer pleasure that She was taking! I was ALIVE with it!

"Fuck me doggy, slut," said Mistress from below me.

I promptly pulled out and allowed Her to shift onto Her hands and knees. Then, when She nodded, I put that monster back inside Her. She spread Her legs wide to accommodate the intruder, and then promptly buried Her head in the pillows as I began to fuck Her again. This position was much easier for me to work in, as I could see the dildo clearly as it scythed in and out of my Wife's pussy. There was no risk of pulling out accidentally. And in an added bonus, the extended ball sac of the dildo, which was pronounced because of the cock cage it covered, was rubbing directly on Her clit.

There was a growl from under the pillows and my Mistress began pushing back hard against the cock. I grabbed Her hips and fucked her as hard as I could. I could feel a sheen of sweat on my Wife and I, too, was sweating hard from all the extra work I was doing. Normally by now, I would've cum and already be curled up half asleep. But this was Her time now, so I put all thoughts of fatigue out of my mind.

She came again three more times while I fucked Her from behind. Each orgasm seemed to be getting more intense than the last. All the while, my Mistress was mewling and yelping from the pleasure She was taking. I looked down at that beast as it split my Wife in two. It was slathered in Her cunt-juice and I could feel Her wetness trickling down around Her balls. Her pussy was red and puffy, but it continued to eat that cock for all it was worth. I knew from experience that Her pussy would be contracting hard around that cock each and every time She came, but that was yet another pleasure that was now denied me.

After about 15 minutes in this position, I think my Mistress sensed that I was beginning to tire, and so She swapped positions again.

"Get on your back slut and keep your hands to yourself," She growled at me. So I withdrew from Her again and lay down as She ordered. Mistress stood up and briefly straddled my chest again.

"Look at Me bitch," She commanded. "This is how a cunt SHOULD look after it's fucked." I gazed up at Her sex. It was gaping and puffy, and a trickle of juice ran down Her right leg, slowly descending towards Her knee as I watched. "You could never give Me this feeling on your own slut," She told me. "I'm just glad that we've found a good use for you. I'm sure I can think of much more useful activities for you in the future as well!" She smiled as She said this. It was an incredibly ominous smile I thought....

Then She turned away from me and promptly sat down on the cock with Her ass facing me. She began riding it with Her knees either side of me, and I could see Her teasing Herself by lifting almost right off it before plunging down again. However, after a few minutes, Mistress shifted position so that She was squatting on the dong. She put Her feet flat on the bed and leaned forwards, placing Her hands on my knees and bearing Her weight in that position. This allowed Her to fully sit on the monster cock and grind Her clit into the ball sac at the same time. She began to ride that cock with abandon, and I counted another two orgasms before She slowed and finally dismounted it.

"God-that was....." She left the sentence unfinished. She lazily put a hand to Her pussy and gasped at what She felt. "FUCK!" She cried. "I'm a mess down there! I've never been so wet!" Then She turned to look at me before smiling and saying: "Then again, I've never been so well fucked before either!" I knew She was not saying this for my benefit! It was humiliating, but it was true.

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled.

She smiled again. "Just one more job for you now slut," She said. "Go clean Me up GENTLY. Lap up as much of that pussy juice as you can, there's a good puppydog!"

I did as I was ordered. As She lay on Her back, I very gently got between Her legs and looked at her pussy. It looked as if it had been reshaped! Her inner lips were hanging lower than I'd ever seen before, and She was open about an inch. Juice tricked out of that gap and ran down Her crack to Her asshole. Her inner thighs were covered with juice as well, and I decided to start there. I gently licked and sucked Her thighs clean, before advancing on Her pussy. At my first lick, She jumped and promptly raised Her leg and kicked me in the back. "GENTLY bitch!" She hissed. After that, I very tenderly lapped all the juice I could find. To help me, She turned over onto Her hands and knees and told me to clean Her ass as well. During all our years of marriage, I had fantasised about nothing as much as fucking my Wife's ass. But now all I could do was lap the juice out of Her starfish while thinking of what could have been....

When She had had enough, Mistress reached down and literally slapped me away. "Don't forget to clean up that cock slut!" She said cheerfully. "My new best friend can't go away all dirty like that!"

I knew exactly what She had in mind, so I dutifully took off the dildo and began to lick it clean.

"Get off the bed and on your knees bitch," scolded Mistress. "Worship that cock PROPERLY." So I climbed down and knelt before the bed, and I started to suck that cock clean.

"Come on!" said Mistress. "Show it some love!"

"Yes Mistress," I mumbled again. I licked all up and down the shaft, taking the ball sac into my mouth and sucking each side at a time. Then I ran my tongue all the way up the shaft until I got to the bulbous head. I licked all around it before slurping the cock into my mouth once again. I face fucked it gently at first, but when I noticed Mistress' stern look I tried to get that thing into my throat. When I first gagged, Mistress smiled.

"Now you know what I went through, you dirty little fuck," She said laughingly. "And I think it's about time you knew what it was like to be fucked like a cheap bitch too..."

She winked at me then, and I knew that She had far more work for that monster cock than simply ploughing Her pussy.....

She takes what She needs. I give it to Her however I can, however She desires it.