And, So It Goes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

An hour and a half later the four of us were sat in a booth in what Stu had described as an authentic Mexican restaurant. It had a view sombrero-type hats and other Mexican artefacts dotted around the room, and was otherwise tastefully decorated in fairly muted tones. There was a band playing in the corner, not too loud, with the lighting soft but letting us actually see to read the menu, see each other etc, unlike many restaurants I've been in who think that as a customer you either need spotlights to see what you're eating or, alternatively, provide lighting a bat would struggle to see anything in. I loved it already!

Our conversation flowed easily as we ate and drank, telling Susan all about the various trips we had undertaken and others we could do while she was here. She in turn told you and Stu some of her growing up on Great Inagua and the move to the UK at an early age - not so much of her time with her dickhead of a husband, but enough for you two to know how bad it had been for her.

Somehow, from all that, we got on to the topic of our individual sexual fantasies. As you do! The slightly weird thing, for me at least, was that it was Sue who broached the topic. She started off by telling us her main fantasy, which was,

"Simply, to make love all night and fall asleep still cumming". It sounds fairly simple on first hearing it doesn't it? If you really think about it though, maybe not so much? Hmmm.

Stuart's was something of an eye opener too, I felt.

"I would like, if only once, to feel what it's like to lick and suck on a real cock."

That surprised me more than it perhaps should have done, but as that particular idea is something I've thought about more than once it probably oughtn't to have done.

My own, very recently acquired, fantasy wasn't a million miles away from Stuart's as it happens;

"I quite fancy the idea of eating a cream-pie out of Sue," a quizzical look from her given what had transpired mere hours before, "that wasn't put there by me."

That removed the question from Sue's visage, replaced by a thoughtful look instead. Finally, it was your turn.

"What I really, really want," you faltered slightly, then,

"Is to be fucked airtight, just once, to feel what it's like"

Susan looked a bit confused by this statement, but Stu and I both knew what you meant.

"What she means, Sue" Stuart began the explanation, "is to have all her holes filled by hard cocks all at the same time!"

"Quite right sweetie," you took over the tutorial, "I want a cock in my pussy, one in my mouth and the third . . . fucking me deep in my ass!"

"OH!" Sue exclaimed, "Karly, that sounds utterly amazing! I think my fantasy has just changed to seeing that happen for you!"

Everyone stopped talking then, to take stock of what had just been said and to refresh ourselves with a drink of whatever we were having. Further conversation steered away onto more mundane subjects until we all soundlessly agreed it was time to head home.

In the ride to your house we all sat in the back of the minivan-cab, Sue next to me holding my hand while you sat beside Stu in similar fashion. Little was said through the ride, but every so often someone would smile a knowing little smile and the others would join in. When we got to the house, I insisted on paying for the cab, but due to a major communication issue (my Scottish accent and the driver's Eastern European one failing to mesh on virtually any level) I was almost five minutes later inside than the rest of you. That in turn meant that when I went into the lounge area to find you, no-one was there!

I tried my and Sue's room first; nope, no sign. Then I peered round the door of you and Stuart's room, again to no avail. Going back into the lounge again I noticed that all three pairs of your shoes were discarded haphazardly across the floor and, further down the corridor to towards the hot tub area various clothing items were strewn about, including Sue's dress and your shirt, plus what appeared to be Stu's trousers in the corner near the door.

I admit it; sometimes, I can be a teensy bit slow on the uptake. Thus it was that I had made it almost all the way to the hot tub before I realised you were all already in it, water jets on full and the water surface roiling away madly. Oh, and ALL of you were sitting there, naked if the remainder of your clothing was anything to go by, not that I needed them to tell me so. No, the sight of you sitting with Sue on your lap, your hands covering her bare tits as you held them towards Stu's eager mouth, was as much of a clue as I needed!

At the risk of being accused of, well, anything really, I would put to anyone who wants to listen that there is nothing in this world sexier than a wet woman. By which I mean one who is covered in water, not one who has a wet pussy - although maybe that is the sexiest thing . . . ah well. For me at least, wet is good, be it water, baby oil or whatever. So it was that seeing Sue's gorgeous, dark chocolate breasts held in your relatively pale-coloured hands was sexy enough, but the fact they were wet as well resulted in instant erection for me. Added to this was that Sue's already stiff nipples were also covered in Stu's saliva, as he had obviously already been sucking Sue's left boob and was just moving over to the right one, nearest to me.

Both of Stuart's hands were under the water too, I noticed, and it turned out that he had a couple of fingers of his right hand inside Sue's wet gash while two of his left-hand fingers were probing inside yours. Sue's hands were both visible, as she had them both pressing Stu's head against her bosom, actively encouraging him to suck hard on her nipples - something, of course, that I know she really enjoys!

I was enjoying watching the three of you getting to know each other a bit better (!) but also wondering who I wanted to "interrupt" first; however, only seconds later the decision was made for me, in a most unexpected way. Stuart had noticed my arrival in the tub, despite his pre-occupation, so I was slightly taken aback when he removed his mouth from Sue's tits, turned to me and said,

"Tom, you look a bit left out there," he smiled at me, then you and Sue, "is there a lady in the house who'd care to spend some time with this poor fella?"

Sue twisted around in your arms then, offering a tiny nod in your direction. In response, you leant over in your own half-twist and kissed her squarely on the mouth, the embrace lengthening into a long, lingering and highly erotic Sapphic kiss. Very arousing it was, for the two you, sure, but to Stu and me even more. You were getting so carried away your hand sought for and found Sue's boobs again, squeezing them firmly in time with your kissing.

After another minute or two, Stu reached over and gently removed your hand from Sue's breast, causing your eyes to reopen and visibly 'return' to where we all were. Sue slid from your lap, somewhat reluctantly it seemed to me, and went to sit on Stuart's lap, facing you and me. After a second or two you slipped round the bench seat to sit beside me, your right arm snaking round my neck while your mouth sought mine and your left hand unerringly landed on my rampant cock.

It seems rude not to repay the kindness, so I raised my hand to heft your full left breast while nipping the thick nipple between my finger and thumb, the result a soft moan of pleasure through your kiss. My left arm was wrapped round your back but quickly fell so my left hand was spread out over the firm, meaty roundness of your butt. I let my right hand fall from your tit, following the contours of your tummy until it reached the already parted thighs at bottom of the curve. My hand found your soaked slit wonderfully quickly, first one, then two and three fingers probing your tender depths causing you to squirm sexily in my grasp.

I recalled the fantasy you'd voiced only a few hours ago and wanted to pay some sort of homage to it, so I moved my left hand until my outer fingers spread your butt cheeks as far apart as I could manage at this angle, though it was enough to allow my middle finger to land unerringly on your perfect rosebud and slip easily inside your dark hole up to the first knuckle.

Your oral assault on my mouth redoubled in its intensity, tongue now writhing in my mouth as my own returned the thrusts like for like. My thumb was now rubbing hard against the hard, swollen bud of your clitoris, loud moans now filling the air as your orgasm swiftly drew nearer and nearer. Your hand was now moving rapidly up and down my shaft under the water, the tingling in my tightening balls proof that my own climax was near.

Your hand suddenly tightened painfully around my cock as your orgasm hit, head pulling back to allow a loud moan to escape your lips as your cunt muscles tightened round my fingers and I felt the slickness of your juices on my fingers despite the powerful water jets still running in the tub.

Even as I had the thought, the jets died away to leave the water virtually clear and easy to see through. I raised my eyes to see both Stuart and Suze staring at the junction of your thighs, where my fingers had virtually disappeared inside you! As I in turn looked down through the water I could see they were pretty much mirroring our actions, with two of Stu's fingers buried deep inside Sue's bare pussy while his other hand continued to cares her bobbing tits. It seemed your husband had a bit of a "thing" for my lady's bosom - and why not? They are beautiful and I was glad he liked them as much as I did!

I like your boobs a lot too, something we all knew very well by this point, but it still didn't stop me feeling like I needed to worship them again. I left my one finger slid inside your tight arse, but moved my other hand to first lick your juices from my fingers (Yum!) then lift your nearest boob to my mouth and once again suck the nipple deep into my mouth. Deep inside, almost to the back of my throat it went, the areole and the surrounding plump flesh filling my mouth. After a few sucks I swapped to the other breast, the abandoned nipple now dark red and standing very proud of your mound.

I repeated my action, this time pinching the nipple I'd just left hard between my fingers, the moans from your mouth and clamping of your anal sphincter on my finger letting me know you liked what I was doing.

When I looked up again, Sue seems to still be in the same place; however I noticed she was now sitting a bit higher in the water than previously, then realised she was now sitting with Stu's cock buried fully inside her tight, sweet cunt and Stu now had one of her breasts in each hand and was squeezing and fondling them like there was no tomorrow.

You too had seen this and, wordlessly, you eased up from my lap and manoeuvred yourself sideways so you could lower yourself onto my cock until I could feel the slightly wiry hair of your mound rubbing against my balls. I'd had to remove my finger from your arse too, so decided to mirror Stu and Suze fully by cupping your wondrous breasts in my hands and teasing them some more.

Somehow, as couples, we quickly managed to attain a rhythm where Sue was rising up on Stu's cock as you were sliding down mine, and vice versa. The movement felt really good to me, as it appeared to for everyone else too; unfortunately, the constant up & down moves started to cause something of a mini-tsunami in the water with the result that gallons of the stuff started to flood over the side of the tub!

Stu called a reluctant halt to the proceedings, suggesting we adjourn to your bedroom; this seemed the best option, and once you and Sue had relinquished your vaginal grasp on our dicks, we all clambered out and quickly towelled dry before heading to your room. I found sit quite amusing and not a little arousing, when Sue grabbed hold of Stuart's still-hard penis, leading him gently along the corridor; it was at least as equally arousing when she did the same to me, talking along with two thick cocks filling her delicate hands. We were following you to the room and I'm sure Sue felt my cock twitch in appreciation of the sexy sway in your hips as you walked.

When we reached your room Sue let go of me and Stu to jump onto the middle of the bed, looking over her shoulder at me before saying to Stu,

"Come on and finish what you started, lovely man. I want you to fill me up with your cum, then . . . " She smiled devilishly as she spoke, obviously some sort of plan hatching in her pretty head.

Naturally, Stuart needed no second telling, quickly moving up behind her, slipping his member straight inside Sue's waiting pussy and beginning to thrust in and out almost immediately. You and I stood and watched them for a while, enjoying watching the two people we loved most in the world having a terrific time together. I enjoyed watching Stu's cock, almost the twin of my own as we had already discovered, stretching Sue's pussy wide, with the dark lips following the shaft out as he withdrew, then her moans as he slammed back fully inside her, a low scream emitted when he suddenly decided to invade her tight arsehole with his thumb - only after he'd lubricated it with some of Sue's copious juices though.

My cock was standing straight out with a slight upward curve, as hard and ready as it had ever been. You looked at it then, noting the heavy bead of pre-cum leaking from the tip just before it broke and started to trickle down the length of my shaft. Dropping quickly to you knees your tongue reached out to the bottom of my penis, just above my balls, licking softly upwards until your tongue met the salty liquid on its downward journey, swallowing it along with my rod until your lips met at the base. I felt your tongue pushing against my flesh until it reached my balls, your hand reaching up to gently circle the sac and tug, oh so gently, as you worked your oral magic on my manhood.

I managed to hold out for another couple of licks until I, and you, felt my legs start to quiver with the strain. You unlatched your mouth from me, taking my hand and turning me so I could lie back on the bed next to Sue, still being pounded hard from behind by your husband. I watched in awe as Sue took all he could give her, loving how her tits swung madly beneath her as she knelt there, erect, swollen teats occasionally brushing the mattress and sending extra ripples of pleasure through her body.

My attention was drawn back to you when I felt your lips on my cock again, your body wriggling its way between my legs, spreading my thighs wide so you could snuggle comfortably enough to swallow me easily. I felt your hand slide under my testicles again and cupping my sac as you had before, but this time you had dipped your forefinger in your soaking gash to lubricate it just enough to allow you to slip it into my arse, right up to the second knuckle on your first try. Unexpected though it was, I was energised enormously by this, enjoying the sudden feeling of fullness inside me and that my cock now felt even bigger, thicker, than it had just a few seconds before.

As your talented mouth worked on my throbbing phallus, I wanted so much to do something for you - but I simply couldn't reach! Instead, I reached out to Sue and cupped one of her breasts in my hand, feeling the hardness of her nipple as she pressed it into my palm. Looking up at Stu I could see he was reaching that point where he was nearly at the point of orgasm, yet striving to hold off just that few more seconds or minutes so Sue would reach her own climax. Which she did right then, and in spectacular fashion.

As I knew from many such episodes, I watched her clamp down hard on Stu's cock with her powerful cunt muscles, simultaneously ramming herself back hard against him as she engineered his orgasm. A loud groan emanated from his mouth as he came, flooding Sue's wanton pussy with jet after jet of his hot sperm as he filled her to the brim and more, Sue's tight muscles forcing every last drop from his heavy balls. I watched as Stu fell back from her perfectly heart-shaped bottom, her buttocks like two half of a dark peach that quivered and shook in the throes of her joy.

You had stopped what you were doing to me to watch our partners savour their mutual eruptions, then once Stuart had sat back on his haunches you gestured him to move aside and encouraged me to slide underneath Sue's relaxing torso.

"Well sweetie, no time like the present to fulfil your fantasy!" you cried as I moved, helping Sue lift one leg to let me take position directly beneath her still-gaping pussy, your husband's emissions just starting to appear at the edges of her pouting labia.

Having already tasted Stuart's cum when licking it from you earlier, that held no fear for me now. Licking it from my lady was something new and exciting, simply because it was so . . . naughty, in a way we'd never tried before as a couple. I raised my hands to place them on Sue's smooth arse cheeks, spreading them apart so her swollen vulva and the slightly gaping rosebud above it were open to my gaze - and mouth.

I eased her pelvis down towards me, my mouth now open so her pussy slit fit perfectly on my lips and my tongue slipped easily into her slick hole and the salty thickness of the spunk inside her. It was heavenly. After the first tentative lick I delved my tongue fully inside my lady's honeypot, licking and sucking, desperately trying to remove every molecule of Stu from the sweet crevice above me.

As I was finally resigning myself to the realisation that there was no more of Stu to be found inside my sweetheart, I felt your tongue licking round the tip of my cock then down one side of the shaft to my groin, back up and then down the other side, repeated again and then again before I felt your lips slide over the glans and down, down until I felt the head at the back of your throat. This time, for some reason, you gagged on my thickness and quickly pulled back, but without relinquishing your oral lock on my shaft.

As I gave Sue one last, long slow lick I felt her sit fully upright and heard the unmistakable sounds of kissing. I would have enjoyed watching her and Stu kiss again, but with my vision still filled with sexy pussy and my rampant cock the subject of your mouths' attention, I was quite happy where I was. Sue then knelt up and shuffled backwards until she was free of my head, allowing me to see that . . . .

. . . it wasn't STU who had been kissing her, it was you - and you still were, and with your hands full of her fulsome breasts to boot! So that meant . .

I looked down to see what I now knew had to be the case; you had not only fulfilled my fantasy, you had done so for Stuart as well! You knew from our online chats over many months that having a man suck my cock was not something I would shy away from, particularly now that I had just swallowed the second load of his cum in one day!

Now Stu knew I knew it was he who was sucking me, not you, he seemed to both relax and increase his efforts at one and the same time. He didn't go so far as to finger my arse, but he did hold me by the hips and repeatedly take me as deep in his mouth as he could, tongue swirling round my glans, lips forming a perfect seal round the shaft until I could feel the tightening in my balls and increase in heart rate that heralded my imminent climax.

You and Suze had broken your kiss to watch us, and both of you realised simultaneously what was happening. You leant over Stu and said softly,

"He's about to cum babe, you can stop now if you want to and I'll finish him off."

There was a hint of wistfulness in that comment but Stu indicated by a slight shake of his head that he would bring me to my conclusion. That didn't stop both you and Sue reaching down to touch me, Sue to kiss me square on the mouth while you cupped your hand softly under my balls and squeezed them gently, drawing the sac away from my body to prolong my excitement for a few seconds more.