And, So It Goes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the attention proved too much for my poor cock to deal with and mere seconds after your hand touched me, I blew. I felt Stuart recoil slightly as the first blast hit the back of his throat, then the swallowing action of his throat coped with the flood and he drank down every drop of my emission with apparent gusto until I was totally spent.

"Wow!" he stammered slightly, "that felt amazing! You actually taste quite nice," he went on, speaking to me directly now, "and the feel of a real cock is, well, let's say I can understand what the ladies love about it now!"

"Do you fancy a quick taste of Stu sweetie?" you asked me, rather archly I thought, "after all, you did say once you had thought about it."

Which was true, I had, and to Sue as well on more than on occasion. Of course, that had been in the safety of email or a one-to-one situation, not a place where an available penis was mere inches away!

I made a split-second decision.

"Why the fuck not?" I answered both your voiced (and Sue's unspoken) query. "After all hon," I looked at Sue as I spoke, "he'll taste of your sweet juices anyway, at least at first, and you know how I love them!"

Thus it was that I found myself swivelling round on my bum to end up lying between Stuart's spread legs, taking his still flaccid prick between my fingers and stroking it a little to try and make it stiff again. I was rewarded by a couple of tiny jerks, which increased slightly when you moved on top of him and sat on his face! The stimulation of your honeypot right over his mouth, added to me lowering my mouth over the head of his penis, caused his cock to become semi erect and give me something pleasantly thick to suck on.

The feeling of a cock in my mouth was something I had only experienced once before, as a slim and bendy teenager; on that occasion, I had managed to bend myself almost in half to the point I could lick and suck the first 2 or 3 inches of my own erect shaft, but not to the point of ejaculation. That had eluded me as I had been unable to maintain the position needed to do so, much to my chagrin at the time.

Now though, it was relatively straightforward to swallow the cock in front of me so the head was almost touching the back of my throat, tongue and lips enjoying the soft, velvety texture of his skin – something I really hadn't expected, despite knowing intimately what my own penis felt like! Due to his very recent orgasm, half-hard was as good as Stu could manage on this occasion plus, as I could appreciate, he felt a bit tender round the head, but I was hopeful there would be another opportunity for a repeat before Sue and I had to go home. I noticed that he was thoroughly enjoying licking you out though, as well he might!

So, that was Stuart's and my fantasies fulfilled – who was to be next I wondered? When you rose from your seat on Stu's face, you told us.

"Right guys, I think it's Sue's turn for her fantasy to be filled".

You directed us to lie Sue down on her back, in the centre of the bed, with a pillow placed plumply under her buttocks to raise her luscious arse from the cover a few inches. Then we took a leg each - mine was the left one – and lifted them upwards and outwards so they were as wide apart as it was possible to go, the upper part of her thighs almost touching her ribs on each side.

This of course meant that my lady's pussy was also spread wide, her inner lips opened like wide, bright pink petals, glistening in the lamp light from her oozing juices. Stu and were now lying on each side of her, heads at a level where we could kiss Sue on her mouth or bend down just a little to reach her tits and the dark, mulberry-coloured nubs on their tops. Which I did – I always find it virtually impossible to resist sucking on those harbingers of her pleasure.

I lifted my head when I heard Sue gasp, to find you were already entrenched between her spread thighs with your tongue buried inside her hot, pink hole. Sue's gasp when you grasped her firmly round the top of her thighs and really ground your mouth into her pussy was even louder than before, a long, drawn-out sigh which turned out to be the precursor to her first female-induced oral orgasm!

Sue's vocal appreciation of her arousal was increased ten-fold when I returned my mouth to her left nipple, and noticed that Stuart had already taken her right one between his lips and was sucking on it for all he was worth. Sues nipples seem, at times, to be directly wired to her clit and have provided her with some stupendous orgasm over the years; this time was, by far, the most explosive she had ever enjoyed. The combination of both nipples being sucked deep into two willing sets of lips, to the point a good proportion of her mounds were inside our mouths, plus you having virtually inhaled her swollen love bud into your own mouth, all three highly aroused nubbins of sexual triggers being lashed by an experienced tongue meant that, within seconds, Sue exploded into her climax with a scream that nearly deafened us all, legs clamping your head into immobility and hands pressing my and Stu's heads hard against her chest.

Spasm after spasm ripped through my lady's body, and I could see from the corner of my eye you had not let up on tongue-lashing her clitoris despite – or maybe because – being trapped between Sue's taut thighs. You obviously decided that it was time for Sue to "come down" from her orgasmic high, and eased away from her molten centre, made slightly easier than I'd initially thought due to Sue relaxing her legs as her climax started to fade away.

Smiling a huge smile at us all you slid backwards off the bed and, with a wink to both me and Stuart, said to Sue,

"Right, sugar, have yourself a short rest; I'll be back in a jiffy!" headed towards your walk-in closet and disappeared inside.

A couple of minutes later, just as Sue was fully compos mentis again, you emerged round the door of your wardrobe, only now you were wearing something we'd spoken of, but I'd never actually seen – a strap-on dildo!

I was pretty amazed at the sight, which my slightly gaping mouth must have telegraphed to you immediately; likewise, both Stu and Suze's faces showed the same sort of expression, though in Stu's case I imagine he had, at least, seen this humungous weapon of yours before! A major part of my own reaction was due to the rather quixotic sight of you, a full-figured woman and no mistaking it, walking towards us with a very lifelike penis waving from side to side in front of you, a vision spoiled only by the black straps holding it in place. You had also fetched a bottle of Superlube but, as you approached the bed again, you threw it to one side saying,

"Suze, darling, you're already plenty wet enough for Henry", pointing to the dildo, "we won't need this!"

With that, you climbed onto the bed between Sue's legs, still spread wide apart as neither Stuart or I had let them go, the smooth plastic phallus bobbing about somewhat obscenely as you moved. When the front of your thighs were touching the back of Sue's spread ones you stopped and, leaning forward slowly, kissed her square on the mouth. 'Henry' pressed against Sue's belly, the large moulded balls firm against her cunt, you large, firm breast now nipple-to-nipple with Sue's slightly smaller versions.

I couldn't see now what Stuart was doing, but it seemed to me to be an opportunity too good to miss for me; I moved my head and hands so that I mashed the two breasts nearest me tightly together, your pale whiteness with it's rosy tip contrasting beautifully against Sue's smooth chocolate mound with its cherry-dark, painfully hard button on top. I bent my head to fit both these wonderful mammary delights in my mouth, my tongue lashing both of them within seconds to cause renewed moans from Sue and additional sighs of pleasure from you.

I felt your hips move backwards, moving my left hand down to help you aim Henry at Sue's vortex; it wasn't needed though, as I discovered when I felt the slick plastic sliding against my hand and moving easily inside Sue's hot tunnel, all the way in until the big plastic balls were pressed hard against her arse cheeks.

As you began to move gently inside her, I concentrated on the bounteous mounds in my mouth, tongue flicking the twin nubs and both hands in play again squeezing the firm fleshy hillocks close together. I could feel my cock starting to come to life again slightly, but ignored it in favour of continuing to help give my lady the most amazing time of her life; I found out later that Stuart was mirroring my actions on the boobs he could reach, but I could see for myself that you were still kissing Sue deeply and passionately as you fucked her, and she was meeting every thrust into her by your fake cock with a thrust back of her own, the bed now shaking with the forces unleashed by you both.

I could tell by the change in noise, the slowing of her responses and, crucially, the dusky rose colour to the tops of her breast (the one I could see!) that Sue was nearly there. I moved my left hand so it was under her bottom and I could feel the flood of juices from her covering my palm; all that natural lubrication made it easy for me to slip the first and second fingers of my hand against her anus, both of them together easing slowly inside her to move in delicious counterpoint to your thrusts.

That was it for Sue. With one last thrust against your Henry, her buttocks clamping tight down on my fingers, Sue let out one almighty scream as she came, body shaking so much I had to let force my mouth to remove itself from the glorious mounds of tit-flesh so I wouldn't hurt her, or you either come to that! You chose that moment to give one last, deep thrust inside her, the triangular patch of leather holding Henry to you grinding against Sue's clit again and causing even more juices to flood out of her already soaking pussy.

When things began to calm down a little, I became aware that Sue was no longer making any sound; looking up at her I saw she had, in fact, passed out, so great had the sensation of climax been for her. Slowly you eased Henry out of her, your boobs releasing the pressure you had put on hers, a huge smile of lust and satisfaction plastered across your face.

"I've never made anyone cum like that before" you said happily, "and I'm glad it was someone so lovely and wonderful I could do it for!"

"Sweetie," I replied, "rest assured, Sue has never cum like that with anyone before; I can tell you now, on her behalf – she fucking loved it!" - a fact Sue confirmed next morning when she woke up!

Stuart and I had released our hold on Sue's legs by now, though they were still spread apart enough that I could see clearly that her swollen and puffy nether lips were still wet with her juices. As I was contemplating whether or not to enjoy her taste I was beaten to the punch, first by Stuart, who leant over between my lady's spread thighs and licked her sweet pussy from arse to clit on one fell swoop, licking his lips when he raised his head. Then, with almost no gap at all, you leant down and repeated his move, only you did it twice-

"all the better to savour it, my dears – she tastes delicious!"

I already knew that, of course, but still wanted to have one more quick taste of my lover. I placed my lips carefully over her swollen mound and let my tongue writhe its way inside her, tasting the slightly musky sweetness of her nectar - a taste I've enjoyed for a long time now. It's said that Ambrosia is the food of the Gods; well, Sue's honeypot is my Ambrosia.

When I finally pulled myself away I saw you had removed the harness holding the strap-on to your pelvis. I was somewhat bemused to see the dildo wasn't the usual type I was familiar with; rather, this one had another, smaller cock at the other end to the 'main' one, meaning you had to unstrap the harness then pull this mini-dick out of your wanton hole to remove the harness completely. I also saw that your pussy was almost as wet as Sue's had been, but this time I was first to react and latch my mouth onto your pouting lower lips to savour the flavour of your cum. Divine, it was, though I managed to restrict myself to two long slow licks before allowing your husband to take his own fill of you.

When Stu rose from you with his lips glistening with your wetness, you smiled at us both and suggested we all 'bunk down' for the night. I snuggled in beside Sue while you and Stuart cosied together on the opposite side of your huge bed, all of us slipping into sleep fully satiated and incredibly happy.

In achievement of our fantasies, we were now three down, one to go – YOU!