And So Their Adventure Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

"Do you want me to help you with that?"

Matt's head jerked up as he heard Abi speak.

He looked across at her, but she was already standing up, her beautiful body drawing admiring glances from the people around them. Matt watched as she leant forward and pulled a towel from her bag, watched as her full breasts swung forward, her nipples dark and erect. She dropped the towel into his lap as he sat up, telling him to hold it in front of him. He stumbled to his feet, doing what she had said, but still feeling very conspicuous as he followed her back up the beach.

Up ahead, Abi's mind was in turmoil. What had she started? The words had just poured out without her thinking, but now she knew that she wanted to touch, needed to touch, to feel, that cock even if it was her brother's. And then it hit her. She wanted her brother.

She led the way back up the path to the clearing where they had parked. Stopping by the car, she glanced around. They were alone, totally alone. As Matt came to stand beside her, neither of them spoke. Matt was still holding the towel in front of him, but it did little to hide what was behind - if anything, it did the opposite.

Abi reached over silently and took the towel from Matt's unresisting hand. His cock sprung up, still hard, jutting out rigidly from his strong body. Abi moaned softly to herself, a flood of hot juices escaping from her pussy and onto her thighs as she dropped to her knees in front of her brother. She stared at him, her hand reaching out to pat the ground beside her, her eyes never leaving Matt's cock as he dropped to the floor beside her.

Matt sat down on the soft grass, the ground warm and firm under him. He felt Abi's hand on his chest, and he let himself be eased backwards until he was lying down, his hands behind his head, his eyes on Abi.

Abi's mouth was dry as she leant forward and touched Matt's cock. She ran a finger gently along its length as it lay twitching on his belly, as it throbbed softly at her touch. She wrapped her hand around it, her fingers barely able to reach around his thick shaft. His cock felt heavy as she lifted it way from his body, and stroked slowly down his shaft, watching intently as the skin peeled back from the head, as another bead of pre cum appeared.

Matt groaned at his sister's touch, as she stroked up and down his length, her other hand reaching under him for his balls. He shut his eyes, his body seeming to float as pleasure flooded through him, as her hands stroked and touched, caressed and fondled his cock and balls.

As she touched him, as she began to wank her brothers rock hard cock, Abi's pussy was throbbing madly, sending a dull ache of need through her body, making her nipples stand out, hard and erect, her chest already flushed. Without hesitating, she threw her leg across Matt so that she straddling him, his muscular thighs beneath her ass. As she held his bulging cock head and rubbed it hard across her clit, against her pussy, Matt's eyes flew open.

"No......"

Matt's cry echoed around the clearing even as Abi dropped her full weight down onto her brother and took his long, hard cock deep into her wanton body. Abi sobbed as his cock tore into her, stretching her as it reached deep inside her body. She lifted her body until her brother's cock was barely inside her, both of them suddenly breathless.

Matt's hands were on her hips now, soft "No's" escaping from his lips even as he pulled her downwards. As she dropped her weight onto him again, his cock plunged back into her body even deeper than before, driven there by her weight, by the thrust of his hips.

Matt's protests ebbed away to a gasping silence as Abi bounced up and down on his cock, her breasts swaying, soft sobs of pleasure, of pain, escaping from her moist lips. She leant forward, both of them crying out as her full breasts filled his hands for the first time.

Abi knew that with his inexperience Matt would cum quickly, but she didn't care. She also knew that he would be hard again quickly, that she could make him hard again. She pushed down hard against the upwards thrust of Matt's hips, sucking him deeper and deeper into her pussy. His hands were squeezing her breasts roughly, adding to the pain and pleasure surging through her hot, wanton body.

She felt Matt's hands moving onto her hips, holding her tight as the unbearable pressure built in his balls. Matt felt Abi press down hard against him, and then with a long, drawn out cry he came. He felt as though his balls were on fire as his cum gushed into his sister. He held her tight, too tight as she cried out in pain. But he couldn't stop. He held her tight and fucked her hard, his ass bouncing up off the ground as he drove into her, pumping his cum deep inside her body.

As his cum subsided, he pulled his sister to him, holding her tight, her breasts warm against him, his cock still embedded inside her. Through a haze, he eventually heard Abi crying out, almost sobbing to him.

"Don't stop ... fuck me .... fuck me ...."

He jerked his still hard cock inside her, but Abi was clinging to him, guiding her bigger brother to roll over so that he was above her. He moved with her, his cock never leaving her. He looked down at her, at her flushed face, her bedraggled hair. At the marks on her breasts were he had been to rough, at the lust in her eyes. And he drove his cock back into her wildly.

He drove his cock into her recklessly, watching her breasts bouncing with every thrust of his cock, watching the redness work its way down her chest as her climax approached, watching her head rocking from side to side as she came, as she cried out.

As her orgasm erupted deep inside her body, Matt felt her pussy contracting around his cock, pulling him even deeper inside her body and holding him. She clawed at her own breasts, tugging at her erect nipples as her pleasure ripped through her body, her head thrown back.

Abi had never felt anything like it, had never felt such explosive pleasure reaching every part of her, making her tingle all over. She held Matt as he slumped against her, his cock still inside her, his breathing harsh in her ear.

Neither of them could quite believe, quite understand, what had just happened, the intensity of their feelings. But what they both knew was that it wasn't over, that they wanted, needed, more. Slowly Matt rolled away from his sister, lying next to her on the soft grass.

Abi stared down at Matt, at his strong body, at the sheen of moisture that covered him, at his cock resting along the junction of his body and his leg. She leant over and kissed the tip of his cock. It jerked upwards, flicking against her lips. She opened her mouth, sucking her brother's cock towards her, the thick, rubbery head filling her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip of his hardening cock, her lips settling along the sensitive flesh between his shaft and cock head.

She sighed against his cock as Matt's hands reached out to touch her, his hands on her ass, her breasts, anywhere he could reach. She started to move, to swing her leg across Matt, wanting to sink her dripping pussy down onto his mouth, wanting to guide him as he kissed and licked and sucked a pussy for what she was sure would be the first time.

But she stopped as she saw the girl watching them.

It was a girl from the beach. Abi had seen her lying with a couple of men a few yards down the beach from Matt and her. She was standing at the edge of the clearing, naked, watching them. Abi had no idea how long she'd been there, but it was clear from the expression on her face that it had been awhile, that she had been watching them while they had been fucking.

Neither of them moved, but then Abi sat up, before reaching out to Matt and feeling for his cock, pulling it upright from his body, immediately feeling it starting to strengthen, to thicken, in her hand. Abi looked across Matt at the girl, watching the changing expression on her face as she looked on at Matt's big cock growing in Abi's hand.

Matt was groaning softly by now, his hands reaching out to Abi, one arm under her, his hand on her ass, his other hand reaching up to cup her firm breast. Abi glanced across at the girl to make sure that she was still watching, and then smiled to herself as she saw her take a few hesitant steps towards them. And then girl was walking faster, her long black hair blowing gently in the soft breeze.

As she walked, Abi could see the patch of dense black hair at the junction of her thighs, her tanned body glistening in the heat. Her small nipples were erect, like two dark pebbles perched at the tips of her pert, upturned breasts.

Abi's eyes drank in her lithe body, the soft curves of her belly and hips, imagining her firm little ass, as in her mind she wondered where this was leading. She wasn't worried – far from it, this was going to be fun. But then she froze, her hand still on Matt's cock, as the two men the girl had been with on the beach appeared at the edge of the clearing behind her.

The girl turned as one of the men called out to her. Abi couldn't catch what was said, but she saw all three of them look towards Matt and her. And then they were walking towards them. Abi could see that the girl was a few years older than her, the men a bit older still, perhaps in their mid thirties.

The two men couldn't have been more different. One was short and dark, his powerfully built body tanned a dark brown, his chest covered in a mass of short, curly hair. His cock was already hard, jutting out from between his strong thighs. The other man was taller, more slender. His hair was short and blond; his naked body a golden brown. His long cock slapped against his thighs as he crossed the clearing towards them, the girl beside him.

Matt only looked up and saw them when they were a few yards away. Until then, his eyes had been closed as the pleasure Abi had been giving him by stroking his cock had flowed through him. But then the hand had slowed, and then stopped. He had looked up then, and had seen the expression on her face, the brightness in her eyes. Looking across in the direction she was staring, he had seen the three strangers.

At first his cock had wilted slightly in Abi's hand, but then it had caught up with his mind as Abi had squeezed him, as he saw the looks in their eyes, as he took in the girl's nakedness, the sight of the men's cocks, as he became more and more aware of Abi's growing excitement.

The men stopped in front of them. Nothing was said. Abi moved first, moving onto her knees in what seemed to Matt like slow motion. She leant forward, and sucked one of the stranger's cocks into her mouth while she reached out to hold the other in her hand. As she sucked him, the darker man held her head, his fingers entwined in her hair. She held his shaft as he rocked his hips slowly, fucking her mouth as she held the other cock, as the girl and Matt watched them.

After a few minutes, he dragged her away from his cock and pushed her towards the other one. She sucked that as well, almost gagging as the taller man pushed his hips forward, driving his long, slender cock deep into her mouth. She held both cocks in her hands, moving her mouth from one to the other, sucking and licking, kissing and nipping.

Meanwhile, the girl was kneeling over Matt, who at first had been too stunned to move as he had watched his sister sucking on the two stranger's cocks. The girl's lips were around his cock now, taking him deep into her mouth despite his size, his hardness. She had one hand wrapped around his thick shaft, the other cupping his balls, her fingers straying towards his ass as she sucked on him. Matt automatically reached for her, his hand resting lightly on her head as his hips began to jerk upwards.

The blonde guy was watching the girl sucking on Matt, his eyes following her ass as it rocked from side to side. She was on all fours now, leaning over Matt, her ass pointing towards the others, her pussy peeping out invitingly from behind the curtain of hair, from between her soft damp thighs, her lips pink and wet. With a groan, he pulled his cock from Abi's mouth with an audible "pop".

Moving quickly, he dropped to his knees behind the girl and drove his cock into her in one fierce thrust, his movement pushing her head down onto Matt, driving his cock even deeper into her mouth. Matt cried out as he sunk further into her mouth, as she grabbed his throbbing shaft.

The other stranger pulled Abi to her feet and kissed her, his tongue plunging into her mouth as he ran his hands roughly over her body, squeezing her breasts and nipples before slipping his hands down onto her ass and pussy, his fingers sliding easily into her body. He led her the few feet to her car, and turned her around to face the front of it.

Abi almost threw herself forward onto the cool metal, pushing her ass up into the air, wanting his cock, any cock, deep inside her. She felt his hands on her, reaching between her legs for a brief moment, his hand cupping her mound, his finger rubbing her sensitive clit before plunging inside her again. She cried out as for a few moments his fingers, one, then two, fucked her pussy. But then she moaned as he pulled them out, leaving her empty.

Again she expected his cock, especially when she felt his hands on her, pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her puckered hole. Her excitement grew as she thought of a cock filling her ass for the first time. But it was his tongue she felt, probing at her tight hole before slipping downwards towards her pussy. She arched her back and eased her legs further apart, pressing her breasts into the metal of the car as she pushed her ass up to him, exposing more of herself to him.

His tongue ran past her pussy and onto her clit, caressing her, sending shockwaves through her body. He pushed his thick, rubbery tongue into her pussy, fucking her with it, before slipping it back onto her clit. She pressed back against him as he clamped his mouth around her, sucking and licking. She nearly screamed as his tongue swirled around her clit, before plunging into her pussy, and then up to her ass, where he probed her tight hole, leaving her feeling dizzy with need.

As the stranger stood up, Abi sobbed with lust, shivering as the cool air met the damp trail his tongue had left behind. And then she screamed as he entered her, with pain as he drove into her roughly, with pleasure as his cock stretched and filled her. He reached under her for her breasts, holding them more gently now, rubbing her erect nipples as he fucked her hungry pussy. He moved slowly at first, but then more quickly as her ass moved with him, as she demanded more.

Matt had sat, watching open mouthed as he saw his sister being fucked, as he watched the other man fucking the girl, as every thrust drove her mouth deeper onto his cock, her head into his lap. He reached for her breasts, enjoying the contrast of her pert breasts after the fullness of Abi's, feeling her pebble like nipples pressing into the palms of his hands.

The girl's cries were muffled by Matt's mouth, but were still loud enough to echo around the clearing. With a roar, the man came, his cock jerking inside her as his cum erupted from him. Her cries got louder as her own orgasm was triggered by his pulsing cock, by his cum flooding her. She sucked harder on Matt, her hand a blur as she wanked his thick shaft into her mouth, the head clamped between her lips.

Matt cried out as he came, the first jet of cum filling her mouth, the rest hitting her face and his belly as she pulled back and wanked him furiously.

Gasping for breath, Matt looked across at Abi. She was crying out repeatedly as the man fucked her from behind, as he fucked her fast and then slowly, as he changed the angle of his cock, as he reached deep inside her, as he caressed her breasts and probed her ass.

The other man saw the direction of Matt's gaze, and stood up, his cock still dripping with cum and the girl's juices. He walked quickly across to Abi and motioned to the other man. He twisted Abi around a little, and then watched as the other guy fed his still half hard cock into Abi's eager mouth.

She sucked and licked at him, his whole cock in her mouth, as she came, as the cocks in her mouth and pussy, as the finger now sliding deliciously in and out of her ass, sent her screaming over the edge again and again, her climaxes blurring into one wonderful sense of pleasure that made her feel faint.

The man behind her fucked her hard as she came, and then harder still as his cum erupted from his cock, filling her and then squelching out onto her damp thighs with every driving thrust.

Matt's cock was hard again just from watching his sister, from watching her sucking and fucking, from watching her cum. The girls experienced hands were on his cock and balls, her eyes locked onto his growing shaft, her eyes filled with desire. As she watched his cock grow, she knew she had to have it deep inside her.

She pushed Matt onto his back and knelt over him, just as she had seen Abi do earlier. She held his cock upright, holding the tip at the hot, wet entrance to her body. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and let her body sink down slowly onto his cock. His cock exploded inside her, stretching her, filling her like she'd never been filled before.

She lifted herself off him, and then lowered herself again, her pussy moulding itself to every ridge, every contour of Matt's thick, hard cock. She bounced up and down on his cock, her breasts bouncing wildly as her orgasm ripped through her almost immediately. She reached one hand behind her for his balls, the other hand moving over her belly and onto her clit.

The others had joined them now, their hands roaming over Matt and the girl. The men pushed Matt's hands away and sucked on her nipples, drawing her pert breasts deep into their mouths. Abi had her hand full of Matt's balls, her lips locked onto the girls, their tongues exploring thoroughly.

The clearing echoed to their cries as Matt and the girl came, and then there was only an eerie silence, broken only by their harsh breathing as they clung together.

Many minutes later, one of the men took the girl's hands and helped her to her feet. They led her away, heading back towards the beach, the men each with an arm around her, none of them looking back to where Abi and Matt knelt holding each other.

Slowly, they got up and went to the car. They slid into the back of the car together, suddenly cold despite the heat outside. They were quiet for quite a while, but then began to talk softly about what had happened, but not why. As they spoke, Abi confessed that she had loved watching the girl sucking on Matt's cock, and Matt told her how he had wanted to watch her being fucked.

As they spoke, Matt automatically reached for his cock, not even realising that his hand as stroking up and down his thickening shaft until it was a blur. Abi watched, her fingers easing into her pussy, her hips lifting off the seat to meet her thrusts.

They were at opposite sides of the car, pressed back against the seats, their eyes locked on each other as they gasped out their memories.

"You sucking him ... his cock in your mouth ... your pussy ..."

"Her mouth on you ... his cock inside her ... her sucking you ..."

"Both of them ... their cocks in your mouth ... your pussy ... his finger in your ass ..."

"Your cock inside her ... fucking her ... the taste of her ..."

"Fucking ... sucking ..."

Their fingers moved together, their climaxes matching the intensity of their voices. Their cries where deafening as they bounced around the inside of the car, Abi's juices pouring from her as she came, gushing out onto her fingers and thighs, onto the seat. Matt's cum jetted out in a thick arc, splattering onto Abi's leg, onto his belly, onto the car seat.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers