And That's the Rub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back, stretching her body as she dug into her steaming cunt, writhing atop the floor. It didn't take long for her pleasure to begin to build, her left hand quickly abandoning her breasts in favor of her inflamed clit.

And as one hand unsheathed the aching bud, the other dug deeper and deeper, harder and harder into her center. Soon her eyes slid shut and her mouth fell agape, unintelligible grunts and groans coming louder and heavier with each passing moment until mercifully, her body erupted in orgasm.

When it finally passed, her body collapsed on the floor like a limp noodle. She managed to open her eyes to see Jason still standing over her, staring down.

That was the moment her surrender to him was finally complete; that she finally accepted the situation for what it truly was. He was her Master, and she was his slut. It truly was as simple as that.

And while still lying on the floor, her chest rising and falling in its thirst for air, she called him by his true name for the first time, finally taking the ultimate step.

"Thank you, Master."

There was a smile on Jason's face as he dropped to his knee. He reached out and brushed the hair back from her face, rubbing his palm tenderly against her cheek. "I knew you'd understand eventually," he said.

For a moment neither moved, each pair of eyes locked on the other's. And then, just when they were in danger of sharing an intimate moment that could have altered their relationship forever, the doorbell rang, shattering not only the silence, but the moment.

And without a word, Jason rose to his feet and moved to the door.

* * *

Jason pushed the door shut with his foot and started towards the kitchen. "Pizza's ready, Puppy."

Marsha met him in the kitchen, hurrying to his side. "I'm famished," she smiled.

Jason set the pizza down on the island top and opened the box while Marsha grabbed two plates from the cabinet.

"Need any silverware?" she asked.

"No," he answered, shaking his head. "We'll use our fingers."

Marsha slid the forks she was in the process of pulling from the silverware drawer back into their slots and slid the door shut.

"Yes, Master," she said, a thin smiling sliding across her lips.

Jason picked out a piece and lifted it up, turning towards her to set it on her plate. He then repeated the process for himself. He lifted his piece from his plate and brought it towards his mouth.

"Dig in," he smiled.

Thereafter they ate in silence, him on one side of the island, her on the other, him fully clothed and her as naked as the day she was born.

He finished his piece first, she a moment later. "Care for another," he asked.

"Yes, please." And after he slid it onto her plate she looked at him and added, "thank you, Master."

They went back to work on their pizza's in silence, she barely able to draw her eyes from his face long enough to pick up her slice, him alternately looking at her face and her breasts.

When they both finished he pushed his empty plate away. "Clear off the island, Puppy, and then come here."

"Yes, Master," she obediently responded as she moved to carry out his command. It took only a moment to clear the island and deposit the dishes in the sink. Then she moved to her Master's side.

He slid his hands under her arms and lifted her easily, then turned and eased her onto the edge of the island so she sat facing him, her legs spread slightly. There was no hint of modesty about her as he lowered his eyes to her breasts, drinking them in for several long moments before raising his eyes and speaking.

"Lie down, face up, with your head over there," he ordered, pointing to one end of the island.

"Yes, Master," she replied, moving quickly into position before looking up and waiting.

Jason stood by the side of the island, dragging his fingertips lightly up her legs to her stomach, then continuing to her breasts, noting the small sigh that escaped her lips as he circled her erect nipples.

He backed away one step, hesitated, and began removing his clothes, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside, then kicking off his shoes and pulling off his socks. Only then did he unsnap his pants, push both the pants and underwear down his legs and kick them aside.

He then moved to the end of the island where her head rested and took up his position, looking down on the naked body he now owned. And then he reached out and ran his fingers lightly from her breasts, up her chest and onto her neck, and finally tracing them lightly over her cheeks.

Marsha could feel her heart pounding as she lie there, unable to shake the feeling that she was a sacrifice on an altar as her God stood over her, waiting. But it was an exciting feeling, not a fear; and the feeling was feeding the fire that was burning in her pussy.

"Slide back a bit," he ordered calmly. She moved quickly to obey, stopping with her head hanging just off the edge of the island top.

"A bit more," he added, guiding her head back until it hung cleanly over the edge, the back of it resting against the side of the island, her neck stretched taut.

He stepped closer, stopping with his aroused cock just a few short inches from her mouth, his balls and thighs occupying the bulk of her field of vision. And then he took his cock and pressed it against her lips, sliding it in as her mouth fell open to allow him entry. But once he was in her, he stopped.

For a moment he just stood there, looking down on his slut in a strange moment of reflection. It was funny, he thought, how his feelings for this woman had changed so much in such a short period. What had started out as dislike and distrust had quickly fostered a desire to absolutely dominate. That desire was still there, but now it was mixed with a healthy dose of admiration and respect. And a wry smile slipped across his lips. Damn it, he was proud of her!

But the smile disappeared quickly as he reached out and slid his hands up her chest to her breasts, took each nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twirled them as he slid his cock further into her mouth, then pinched them as he slowly withdrew.

For Marsha, it was a feeling unlike any she'd yet experienced, spread out on the island top, naked, her head bent backwards over the edge with her Master's cock buried inside her mouth. She couldn't remember ever feeling more helpless, more completely under someone else's control -- not even Jason's.

She raised her knees until her feet were planted squarely on the counter top and began gyrating her hips, lifting them off the island in an attempt to grind them against something that just wasn't there, even as Jason was pulling on her nipples and sliding his meat in, then out, then back into her mouth.

She slapped her hands down on the top when his hands clamped down on her tits, squeezing them as he continued to work his manhood in and out of her mouth, a bit harder now, a bit faster.

And when he pressed her breasts into her chest she moaned, the sound somehow finding a way to escape her mouth even with his large cock stuffed inside it. And suddenly she could take it no more as her hands moved hurriedly to her center to attack her womanhood much the same as they had earlier, one burying itself in her pussy while the other attacked her clit.

She writhed wildly atop the counter in unbridled lust as her hands attached her pussy, even as his cock pummeled her mouth and his hands continued their assault on her tits. She rolled her hips this way and that, back and forth, up and down, any way to increase her pleasure.

And just as she felt her orgasm beginning to strike, she felt his body begin to jerk as he pulled his cock from her mouth. The next thing she knew his sperm was spraying all over her face.

Instinctively, she opened her mouth, trying to capture his prize, but he eluded her as the last of his cum landed on her face. And then her orgasm struck full force, her body bucking wildly before collapsing suddenly onto the top.

* * *

He backed slowly away from the island, never taking his eyes off the wreck that was his slut as she lie there, her chest heaving as she gasped for air, her face covered with his seed.

But Marsha made no move to rise, no move to clean herself up, instead just lying there, watching as her Master gathered his clothes and began to dress.

Neither of them spoke a word until he'd finished dressing and slipped on his shoes.

"I think we'll go out Friday night, Slut Puppy," he said, breaking the silence. "I think it's high time I take you out in public and show you off. I'll expect you to dress in something appropriately slutty."

Marsha pushed herself up slowly and swung her legs over the edge of the island top before sliding to her feet.

"Master," she said meekly. "I don't think I own anything that you'd consider 'appropriately slutty.'

Jason smiled and patted her on her ass. "Of course you don't. That's why we're going shopping tomorrow night."

And with that he turned and started for the front door, not bothering to look back as he pulled the door closed behind him.

* * * * * * *

Thanks for reading. As always, I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

12