And The Bride Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"I'll do you, if you want," he whispered, letting his head fall back onto the soft caress of the rumpled duvet. His mouth and throat felt so parched that he thought he might die just lying here. Then Skye's sweet, tight cunt swallowed him up and he whimpered with helpless need as felt her snug, hot, wetness fold around his aching cock.

"Ohhh... you'll do me all right," she panted, easing herself up and down steadily as she knelt astride him on the bed. "Jesus! When did my baby brother get such a fucking gorgeous big dick on him?"

"It's getting a lot of exercise," he teased.

"Have you got a girlfriend yet?" she wanted to know.

"Mmm-hmmm." Rayne winked at her, a playful smile twisting his boyish mouth. He ran his hands slowly up and down her naked thighs as she rocked her body back and forth, straddling his slim hips.

"Apart from me?" Skye persisted.

"You're just my bitch!" he purred, bucking his pelvis up off the bed to meet her grinding crotch. He flinched from the playful slap she dealt him. "I'm goin' out with this classy piece in London. Her name's Angelica. We're in a band together."

"You should have brought her," Skye chided, not believing this for a moment.

"I think she might have got a teensy bit jealous about this," her brother said darkly. His voice was low and tremulous, his pale eyes narrowed, never moving from the dark-furred junction of her thighs where she moved up and down on him more urgently now.

SISTER FEELINGS:

"You like that, don't you?" Skye breathed, rubbing herself against his clean-shaven groin. He felt so good inside her that she never wanted this moment to stop. It was hard to believe it but her little brother had grown up, finally. He was still small and slight, physically, but the way he looked at her and touched her was all too adult. He knew what he wanted and right now this was only a part of it.

Of course, from an early age he had known how to fuck a woman. Skye made damned sure of that. Their uncle Brian had tried to ruin him and he almost succeeded. Rayne had been a wreck when she went back to Dymchurch to find him; his self-confidence utterly destroyed. Skye was furious about that. Her younger brother had always been a livewire. He was such a free spirit as a child. Finding him shocked, sedated and psychologically broken had driven her into a protective rage. Unable to put her hands around Brian's neck and strangle him, since he was safely locked away in prison, she did the only thing she knew how to do; she wrapped Rayne up in her love and tried to coax him out of the nightmare he found himself trapped in.

His social worker had warned that he was pathologically sexualised; the boundaries between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour were blurred by the events that had taken him over. On the brink of his sixteenth birthday he was beset by raging hormones, but frightened and utterly confused about his own sexuality. When he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into one of the best kisses of her life a few nights after her arrival back in the town of her birth, Skye did not try to stop him. It made him feel good and at that moment making Rayne feel better about himself had been her only priority.

She shared his bed that night. It was more comfortable than the settee, even with her little brother's erect cock poking her in the side as he clung to her and explored her greedily. They held and touched but nothing more, even so he suffered pangs of guilt for it.

"This is wrong," he whispered to her at one point, his expression so wounded and soulful that she wanted to cry for him. "You make me so horny. I shouldn't feel this way about you."

"It doesn't matter," she promised him. "After what we went through, I think the rules can go hang!"

"You don't mind?" he queried, still so solemn-faced, although he did not weep. She had not seen him cry at all since her return. When he first opened the door to her, there was a brief shimmer of tears in his pale eyes, but he did not let her see them fall.

These days he never cried. He had a steely resolve about him that eschewed tears. Skye sometimes wondered if it would be better if he 'could' let them flow. His pain was stored away somewhere deep inside him and he let it spill out in other ways. She had seen the scars on his hands and arms when she first went back home. They were more numerous today. Some of them were raw and sore-looking. She was glad that he had worn long sleeves last night. It would not do to have to field questions about her brother's tendency to hurt himself on the night before her wedding.

She wanted to touch his arms but knew that he would pull away. Although he never kept what he did a secret from her, nor did he talk about it much. It was a private ritual, and she understood. After her abortion, she had stood naked before a mirror in the hostel room where she was living at the time and cut off all her waist-length, ebony hair. It felt like a sacrifice; a gift to appease god for the evil thing she had done. Although she could not bring herself to love the tiny creature Brian had planted in her womb, and she had not been raised in religious piety at all, she felt the enormity of the deed she had done. Her paternal grandmother was a devout, Irish Catholic; perhaps it was some echo of familial guilt trickling down through her genes. She could not have said.

Rayne's guilt ran along different paths to her own. She knew that he blamed himself for their mother's suicide. He had taken her death particularly hard; in some ways that had been worse than the abuse for him. He felt that he had let her down and nothing anyone could say would change his mind. Skye had been her daddy's girl, his drinking broke her heart and she felt utterly betrayed by his refusal to stop, but Rayne adored their mum, even to the point of forgiving the unforgivable. She had not known until after they first made love that he had been aware of their mother's infidelity. When Dad was sober enough to work, he was often away from home for days at a time. Whilst he was gone, Mum was never lonely. Men often came around to the house and Lily would brazenly send the children out to play before taking her visitor upstairs to the bedroom. Skye had not been ignorant of what was going on up there. Rayne was only six or seven then and she presumed that it all washed over him. Only when he told her that he had caught Mum on the sofa one afternoon with Uncle Brian between her legs, did she realise just how much her angelic baby brother understood.

When Lily walked out on their Dad, neither of her children begged her to go back to him. Skye loved her father still, but she knew just how seriously his drinking was tearing the family apart. She also knew how much it ripped her mother to shreds to leave him. Lily had loved him dearly. But she had loved Brian Collinge long before she met Jimmy Wilde. Skye knew that she and her little brother had an older half-sibling, a brother they would never meet. Brian was older than Lily and, in a foreshadowing of Skye's own fate, she too had only been a girl when he got her pregnant for the first time. Mum had once told her, tearfully, how it had been too late for her to get rid of the child by the time she knew. Their Nanna Monksford had put Mum in a home for wayward girls to have her baby. It was adopted the day after the birth. She was forbidden to see Brian again.

A few years afterwards she married their father. In a cruel twist of fate, Brian later married Lily's twin sister, their aunt Iris. Skye often wondered how different their lives would be now if that fateful union had never come to pass. When Mum fled to her sister's house with her two distraught children in tow, it set the wheels in motion. Skye was twelve years old when she discovered that Uncle Brian still liked them young. She had come home from school one day to find him waiting in the bedroom she shared with his seven-year-old twin daughters. No one else was home. He raped her that afternoon, on the bedroom floor.

Like Rayne had done, she kept it quiet. When she discovered she was pregnant, she was too embarrassed to speak to anyone. Her little brother knew the truth though. He walked with her to the bus stop the day she ran away from home, holding onto her hand all the time, begging her not to go. He never once told her that Brian had also been molesting him from the moment they moved in. After she left, the filthy pervert developed a taste for sodomy and Rayne bore the brunt of his unspeakable needs alone for the next two years.

Skye had inherited her mother's prodigious appetite for sex but unlike her brother she could not bring herself to forgive Lily for what she had done. Letting them fall into Brian's clutches was perhaps excusable. Skye told herself over and over that Mum could not have known what was going on. She would not have let it happen, of that her daughter had no doubts. It was in leaving Rayne to cope with the fallout alone that Mum had failed them. Skye had sworn to her brother that she would never turn her back on him, not even now, on the brink of matrimony. He was her true blood, her lover and her best friend, and she would always stand by him, just as he would always be there for her.

***

Rayne threw his head back, clenching his teeth furiously and groaning long and deep in his chest as she ground down hard on him. Her pussy was sopping wet and she could feel how close he was as she clenched and rode on his throbbing cock. Long, dark hair spilled around his girlishly pretty face as he bucked and writhed on the bed beneath her. His eyes were tightly closed, his lashes longer than her own. She experienced an irrational surge of jealousy at that, then the emotion was lost in a wild rush of pleasure that bubbled up from her loins into her swollen belly and tingled in the stiff buds of her nipples. Skye pressed herself down hard on his thrusting crotch, holding there, her cunt tightening around his twitching erection as the orgasm whiplashed through her body. She uttered a little whining mewl of ecstasy as she felt him force himself up into her and loose his spill of hot seed deep inside her, thrashing like a wounded animal between her legs. His groan became an open-mouthed cry of supplication as he spurted hard within her, long, white fingers tight around her slim thighs.

She wanted to collapse onto him, to feel him panting in gratified astonishment in her arms, and cursed her huge tummy silently. Instead she tumbled sideways onto the bed and he moved with her, lithe and quick as she slipped off him, parting her legs and moving between them. His mouth roamed over her sweaty neck and breasts, kissing and licking breathlessly.

"Mmmmhhh, you taste so good," he murmured appreciatively.

"Did my baby like that?" she purred.

"I dunno. Shall we ask him?" Rayne wriggled down between her legs and put his lips to her gaping snatch, ticking her with his tongue. "Hellooo... can you hear me you little bastard? What did you think of that then?"

"Hey! My child is not a bastard!" Skye pressed her thighs together around his head, trapping him there.

Unfazed he carried on lapping and nibbling at her clitoris, nuzzling her soft, dark, furry mound until she relaxed her legs and let him move to his knees between them.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered, bending to kiss her belly. His gaze was fathomless, lost beyond his long, black lashes and cascading ebony hair. "I wish you were having my baby, Skye. I wish I was the one marrying you and getting to spend every night between your legs. I can't get enough of you. Jack's crazy if he can keep his hands off you for seven fucking months!"

"He's not like us," she said defensively.

He lifted his dark head and looked solemnly at her, his eyes as bright as jewels.

"No one is," he told her with a strange, slightly mad little smile. "I love you, Skye. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, stupid!" she said affectionately, reaching for him but unable to touch him past her swollen belly.

He took her hands and held them as he stroked the head of his semi-erect cock up and down her leaking slit. She caught her breath as he found his target and eased it into her slowly again.

"You are 'so' insatiable!"

"You love it! Admit it!" Rayne flashed an incendiary smile at her and she let her legs open wider for him in silent acknowledgement of the truth.

Rayne released her hands and leaned forward over her, bracing his palms in the duvet to either side of her bulging midriff. He began to pulse steadily in and out, glancing up at her with a breathless, dazzling smile from time to time as he quickened his thrusts. Skye lay back on the bed, letting him have his way. He knew how to satisfy her and she trusted him not to do anything stupid.

"Mmmhhh, you are so good," he cooed, pumping her harder; leaning back to slide his hands beneath her knees and lifting her legs. "Such a dirty girl, Skye Ann Wilde. What if hubby could see you now? Having it off with another man on your wedding day!"

"Are you complaining?" she panted, tugging at her night-dress, which was irritating her by sticking to her perspiring body.

"Ohhh... no-no-no-no!" Rayne crooned, breathing harder as he hoisted her ankles up over his shoulders and gripped her curvaceous hips, rutting eagerly with her. "I just wondered if he'd be up for both of us tonight?"

"Rayne!" she protested, laughing at the idea of it.

"Well... if he's afraid to touch you, maybe he'd get horny watching me fucking you," her brother giggled. "Then of course he'd need a fuck and he'd have no choice but to get it up me, being as how he won't poke you and I'm so adorable!" He winked at her playfully. "And we'd be shagging so hard that my dick would get stiff again in no time. So you'd get horny again watching him bum me. And then you'd have to fuck me as well because I know how much it turns you on watching your boyfriends doing it with me..."

"I do not know what gives you that idea!" Skye squealed hysterically.

"So you didn't get all hot and wet that time I came up to Aber and that big-cocked blond piece you were bedding had it off with me in front of you?" He winked at her knowingly.

"Umm..." Skye said evasively.

"Thought so," Rayne murmured with another grin. "He was hot stuff, though! What was he called? Aaron, was it? He was so freaked out when he came in the room and you were riding me, naked on the bed. He settled down once I'd sucked his cock, though, didn't he?"

Skye laughed at the memory of it. Rayne had hitch-hiked all the way up from London to Aberystwyth because he was missing her. She hadn't told him she had a boyfriend. Aaron was twenty three, an engineering student from Bristol. It had given him quite a start to find her in bed with her baby brother that hot afternoon but she knew that Aaron was bi and after a little encouragement he was soon stripped off and getting very intimate with Rayne. The two boys sucked one another for a while as she watched, then Rayne got back into the 69 with her, crouched over her on the bed eating her pussy while she sucked him off. Aaron knelt by her head and she alternated between her brother and her boyfriend for a time, sucking greedily on them both. Rayne mounted her whilst she was giving Aaron head and began to fuck her hard. After a little while of this, the blond man rose and knelt on the mattress behind Skye's sexy sibling, thrusting his well-sucked meat into the teenager's tight anus. Rayne spurted twice in his sister's cunt whilst her boyfriend was rodding him.

"I think you liked Aaron more than I did, didn't you?" she huffed excitedly now as he leaned back, letting his sex almost slip out of her pussy. His gaze was fixed on her snatch as he slowed the pace of their frantic lovemaking.

"He was all right," Rayne conceded rather magnanimously. "You know when he ran me back to Swindon to get the train though...? He didn't take me to Swindon, we went back to Bristol and he took me to a friend's house. We dropped some acid and I went to bed with his friend and sucked his cock. Aaron came and joined us later and I let both of them do my arse."

"You never told me that!" she squeaked.

"I thought you'd be jealous," he said with a wry smile, slowly easing his cock deep inside her again. "I got the impression Aaron normally let the guy bum him. It was good sex though. Aaron walked me to Bristol station in the morning and bought me a ticket. He said his friend paid for it in return for the fuck. He couldn't keep his hands off me. I got shagged raw in a toilet cubicle before my train came; leaning against the wall with my pants down and his big hot knob rammed up my arse."

Rayne lowered his head, grinning eagerly, pulsing in and out of his sister's juicy cunt with increased enthusiasm.

"You dirty little sod, Rayne Wilde!" Skye gasped, visibly aroused by his confession. She was humping herself on his cock at the same time.

"That's not the end of it," her brother whispered, closing his eyes and tilting his head back as he got closer to his release. "When I got on the train this guy in a suit was sitting opposite. Once we were moving he leaned forward and put his hand on my knee. He said he'd been in the gents when I was in there with my boyfriend and the sound of us having fun had really turned him on. It was quiet in our part of the train and he came and sat next to me then and asked me to tell him what Aaron did to me in the toilet to make me so excited. He put his hand between my legs and stroked me while I was telling him, then he undid my pants and rubbed my cock until I was hard." Rayne drew in a shuddering breath and pulsed faster. "He said then that he would give me twenty pounds if I would jerk myself off while he watched. I said okay, so he gave me the cash. He put his arm around me and I closed my eyes and started rubbing my cock. He took his dick out and stroked it while I was doing myself. When I started to come he bent over me quick and took my cock head in his mouth until I'd shot my load. Then he asked me if I would kneel on the floor and suck him. I told him it would cost another twenty-five so he coppered up. I went down on him and as soon as he was in my mouth he came. He didn't lose his boner so I carried on sucking him for about five minutes until he shot his load again. He had a nice thick cock. I licked all the cream off it after he'd squirted."

Skye started to climax as he spoke of giving oral relief to a stranger. Although she would never admit it to him the idea did get her intensely aroused. Rayne pumped her harder then eased out and parted her cheeks, panting rapidly. She moaned a little as he slowly probed and penetrated her rear passage with his fingers.

"I got back in my seat but he was still horny," he gasped now, as he rubbed the mingled cum and wetness from her pussy down over her puckered anus with the head of his stiff young cock. Slowly he urged his member into her tight, pink arsehole. "He was looking at me and I said 'You want some more, don't you?' He nodded and said he wanted to bum me, so we went to the bog and he pulled my pants down. He said 'I've no more money' and I was feeling randy so I said 'It doesn't matter as long as you make me come.' So he pushed me up against the wall and fucked the arse off me."

Rayne pumped her deep and hard as if to demonstrate. Skye moaned and lifted her knees higher, easing herself up and down on his cock until he spent his seed in her with a long moan of relief.

"Did you come?" Skye asked breathlessly. She was writhing on the bed, imagining herself in her brother's place on the swaying, jolting train as a vigorous stranger violated her arse. Rayne's eight-inch cock was still hard inside her.

"Like a rocket!" Rayne laughed, shaking his sweat-soaked hair. "Then and just now! He had such a hard-on for me. We did it three times at finish. I could hardly stand up for shaking when he finally pulled his knob out of my arse. He asked me did I live in London and I said no, so he asked could he have my phone number so he could ring me and arrange to meet me for sex some time."

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers