And The Bride Wore White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Rayne cried out as she swallowed his eight inch cock and began to deep throat him, kneading his bollocks roughly against his scrotum until he pulled back and injected a good hot spurt of semen into her mouth. Skye was not concerned. She knew that her little brother always had plenty more cum in his balls.

He staggered back to the bed and lay down on his back with his slim legs trailing over the edge. Skye followed him, stripping out of her wedding dress and mounting him in her white stockings and suspender belt. He caressed her smooth hips and soft warm thighs as she straddled him on the bed. He cupped and fondled the bulge of her pregnant belly then let his hand slip between her legs, tenderly stroking the silky wetness of her recently denuded pussy. He pushed two fingers into the slippery gash between her thighs and pumped them in and out of her, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Skye moaned urgently, rocking herself on his hand. Rayne writhed down sinuously to the edge of the bed, arching his back and coming to his knees on the floor with his head tilted back between her thighs. She let out a husky cry as she felt his hot breath on her sex. His fingers slipped out of her and his tongue immediately took their place, squirming deeper into her seeping cunt. With the thumb of one hand he rubbed vigorously back and forth over her throbbing clitoris as his hot young mouth kissed the lips of her pussy, his tongue darting like a fat fish in and out of the deep wet gash between them. The slippery fingers of his other hand came down to his erect cock and he began to fist it hard as he drank her juices, burying his nose in the sharp, aromatic folds of her delicious quim.

He heard her begin to whine eagerly as she rocked her pussy harder on his face. Her juices ran down his neck as she reached her first orgasm astride him. Rayne slid right down to the floor then turned quickly and pushed her forward on her hands and knees on the bed. He rose behind her, applying the deft touch of his lips and tongue to her anus and the deep cleft between her cheeks. Skye groaned deep in her throat as he stroked her cunt and her throbbing, post-orgasmic mound whilst eating out her sexy rear entrance. His tongue flickered in and out of her rectum whilst his thumb kept her cunt occupied. Rayne was on his feet now, he lifted his head and licked her musky taste from his lips then smoothly positioned his cock between the folds of her pussy lips. She bucked back against him eagerly. They had been making love for nearly half an hour and he still was not inside her.

Rayne attended to that lack now, gripping her slim hips and pushing his crotch forward steadily, sheathing his hot, hard, length inside her wet cunt in one long, smooth stroke. His sister buried her face in the bedcovers and screamed with pleasure as his nineteen-year-old cock filled her tight pussy. His balls were dripping with her cunt juice as he began to thrust hard between her legs. He felt her buck and shudder, coming almost as soon as his erection was fully berthed in her dripping gash. Rayne made a little keening noise as his sister tightened on his cock and almost lost control as she jerked and rode him desperately.

"Uhhh.... Fuck me!" she grunted now. "Fuck me, Rayne! I need you so much!"

"You fuckin' do!" he agreed, and gripped her hips fiercely, slamming his long hard prick deep into her willing pussy. He was humping his slim body vigorously against her from behind, loving the way his sister's sex gripped his erection as he buried it in her. His balls slapped against her shaved mound as he thrust faster and more energetically. Skye made a little moaning noise every time he pulsed in her and her moans were getting shorter and more intense as he tooled her greedy cunt harder and harder.

"Aahhhh... my randy stud!" she growled excitedly. "Don't stop!"

"Don't you worry," Rayne huffed, feeling weak from the physical exertion but still horny enough to fuck all night if that was what she wanted.

He screwed her pussy until the wetness ran down her thighs in rivers. Then he pulled out, making her whimper with need until he rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. Skye arched her back and wrapped them around his hips as he drove his cock back into his heavily pregnant sister. Rayne stood at the foot of the bed and pounded her urgently now, impossibly turned on by the sight of her swollen breasts bouncing rapidly up and down and her fat, purple clit hood standing proud of her gaping pussy. He was breathless and almost ecstatic by the time he felt her rise and shudder for the third time. Skye howled his name as he buried himself in her, letting her tight cunt milk the hot flood of semen from his teenage balls as she came violently on his aching cock.

Rayne leaned over her, his hands spread in the bedclothes to either side of her hips, head down, knees shaking, huffing like a beaten stallion. He slipped out of her as he went to his knees at the foot of the bed, licking the wet heat of her cum-filled pussy and nuzzling her wearily. Skye slumped, on her back with her arms and legs thrown wide. Her body rose and fell rapidly and her cunt twitched and pinked with satisfaction.

"You can't stay," she whispered as he climbed wearily onto the bed beside her and put his arms around her neck, licking her sweaty skin like a little puppy dog.

"I know. But let me hold you for a few more minutes, then I'll get dressed and go," he breathed in her ear.

They were quiet for a little while then, just curled around one another, sated and panting. Rayne could feel his heart racing violently in his chest. He wanted to sleep beside her more than anything although he knew it was impossible.

"I love you," he told her, out of the blue. "I love you more than anyone else alive, do you know that?"

Skye stroked his face tenderly, surprised by his ardent confession.

"I'm glad," she whispered, touching her mouth to his and kissing him softly until it was time for him to go.

He helped her to get cleaned up and changed into a more comfortable outfit, then pulled on his clothes and splashed his face in the bathroom. Skye kissed him long and hard on the mouth as he came out. He was going to miss her, he knew. Three weeks was not forever but it was her honeymoon and he could not go with her to France, much as he longed to.

She did not say goodbye and nor did he, but Rayne's heart ached as she closed the bedroom door between them. He had to force himself away from the room, stumbling half-blind and weak-kneed back down the endless corridor. At the top of the stairwell he ran into Jack, on his way up to find his new bride. His brother in law cast him a disparaging look.

"Is Skye all right?" was all he asked though.

"Just tired," Rayne muttered, struggling to hold his suspicious stare.

"I'll just go and see if she needs anything," Jack said more decisively.

For a moment, Rayne turned to watch him stride along the corridor. He shuddered miserably, then on an impulse called out the other man's name. Jack Barnes hesitated, glancing back at him incuriously.

"Do you love her?" the younger man asked him atonally. "Do you really, really love her?"

Skye's new husband ran a nervous hand through his smartly cut red-blond hair and came slowly back towards him looking puzzled now.

"I just married her, didn't I?" he declared as if this answered the question.

Rayne stared up at him, memorising his plain, perplexed face in case he ever needed to come back and kill the man. He could not believe that Skye was giving up her freedom for this stranger. It was agony to accept that maybe she loved Jack more than she loved him after all.

"Of course I love her," his brother in law said to him, slowly and precisely as if to a child. "She's my wife. She's going to have my baby."

"Look after her," Rayne Wilde told him, in a firmer tone, never averting his unblinking stare. "That's all."

"Of course," the older man responded with a little shake of his head. And then he was turning again, going back up the corridor, his footsteps made silent on the deep, thick carpet, opening the door, disappearing into the room Rayne had so recently vacated. Taking what was rightfully his and his alone.

Rayne shuddered and closed his eyes, feeling betrayed.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers