And The Gods Are Pleased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wild orgasm shoots through her arching her up in a bundle of explosions, reverberating deep in her core. Trembing, she contracts hard. Her knees and elbows and shoulders cringe inward. Her knees are novacaine numb. She feels as if she is folding up, getting pulled back into the deep black hole of her sucking cunt. Then an aftershock hits like deep rolling thunder, rumbling through her in wave after wave. Her body undulates from head to toe, over and over, her insides convulsing, still clutching his quiet fingers. The waves ever so slowly subside as she is left drained on the table, her vagina still twitching and gripping his precious fingers.

She finally relaxes and is so attuned to the moments of now. It feels like she's floating in warm womb, her glowing body a healthy pink blush. He ever so slowly slips out his fingers feeling her fold up behind his withdrawal.

With her knees up, her legs still spread wide, her pussy lies open in luxurious display. It is full with bloom, petals washed in opulent sheens. It is a flowing wonder of convolutions, lips infused with splendid hues, a petaled delicacy, an intricate intimacy. And deep inside, her churning cunt gurgles and bubbles like molten lava bursting with steam.

His large soft knowing hands slowly and gently trail the orgasmic leftovers over the entirety of her body. Warm sensations tingle through her, as he spreads her aura. He calms her and soothes her, gently urging her to deeper relaxation. Then after a time, his hands lie still upon her, then softly retreat. She floats in a warm thick pond of gentle murmuring pleasures. The syrupy feeling ripples through her and laps at her beaches, held buoyant by her deep slow breaths.

The sight of her, the trust she imparts to him as she lies nakedly exposing her fullest spread. Her vulnerability in that moment impels something deep within him and he is grateful to this woman. And silently, he worships her and her womanly nature.

~

After a time, as she lies awash in Edens' joys, he takes her hand, twining together their fingers. Her eyes open as he basks in her soft mature beauty. She turns her head, eyes gleaming at the pulse behind the towel. She hooks a finger to tug it free and it falls from him. Her eyes swoon as she steadies her breath.

His cock swings up before her, strong and proud, sprung tight like a madman, insistent in its sway. Its beautiful grace dazzles her and liquid pools in her pussy again. She tests it with a sly finger feeling its fine grains. It swims in the current of her eyes, a water-logged sweep of sculpted driftwood, smooth and spongy hard, its mossy head, swept roundly flared by a constant current's loving hands.

She sighs and slips off the table as he turns and leans back against it. She kneels before him not taking her eyes from his. With a lopsided smile, she slowly takes its girth in her hands, and revels in its pulse and gentle curve. She gives it a stroke to take its measure and then licks up its length. She rolls it between her palms like a child making fat clay snakes, and hugs it to her cheeks, and presses fully puckered lips upon its silky dome. She raises an eyebrow to him, pupils now liquid with lust and holds his gaze, giving his cock a full puckered kiss, tonguing it between fat wet lips, and laps and laps like a puppy at play. He holds her head and sways his hips. She takes him past her lips. She sucks. She feeds. He growls, pleased.

She spits him out and pulls it towards her. Letting go, she watches it snap back and slap off his belly. Then springing back to full attention salutes her straight and tall. She loves watching his vitality coursing and pumping through it, delighting in its manly sway. Batting it, she plays with it in child like ways. She loves these wondrous, curious things, these fleshy turgid cocks. She ponders it for long moments just to enjoy the sight of its magnificent bearing, as it sits like a sleek falcon, stretched tall on its perch, alert and scanning for its prey.

Taking it in hand, she bends to him, and licks and sucks him off sensuous and slow, her tongue doing a pole-dancing strip tease show. She swirls her tongue around the head in languorous succulent circles and gobbles and slurps, pulling her lips off extra slow, sucking and tonguing, then jerking him off. Hand after hand, gripping it rightly, she twists it around in upstrokes of bliss. She strokes and oozes her mouth down over the top and sucks and licks and laps. She clutches it in gentle hands, loving it up its full-blown height.

Flitting her tongue over the tip and gazing up at him lustily with vigorous seductive eyes, she worships it, letting him know how wonderful his cock is. It's perfect for her, comfortable to get her mouth around and swallow down, no more than long enough to fully fill her pussy.

She pleads with him to cum for her. He teasingly denies her, but she keeps playfully urging him. She smiles saucily, assuring him she'll easily get him hard again. He has no doubts about that and slowly but gladly relents to her will.

Immensely pleased, she proceeds to fondle his shaft right below the sculpted flare. He arches, leaning further back on the table. Massaging the shaft, she places the tip between her lips, tonguing it lavishly. She senses he's about to cum and gives it back to her finger's full attentions. Like a whale surfacing he's ready to blow.

Firmly she grasps the spasming thing, feeling the full-blown pressure of fluids surge through his phallus likes a wild river through a rocky narrows. It spews, spurting off a dozen times. Copious amounts of seed blast true to plumb, fall back on themselves, splashing back on his cock, slide slowly down his shaft and over her fingers, now sloppy with the viscous goo. She rubs it all in, slathering it all over his pulsing dick, massaging the cream to a bubbly mess.

When she is done having her fun, she grabs the towel and wipes her hands and runs it up his cock. Urging him to lay on the yoga mats, she curls up next to him, her head resting on his belly, her face to his cock. He slowly traces his fingers up and down her body as she tends to bathing his cock. She places his waning swell in her mouth, and lazily sucks and licks, laving it cleanly off. Her head rises and falls with his breath, as he curls a hand to her chest, fondling a nipple and breast.

With his cock rinsed and gleaming it lies loose and agreeably relaxed, but still heavy and dense. She toys with it, like a feline lounging, amusing itself with dappled light. She pushes and pulls it around on his belly as he softly fingers her tits. He wedges a hand between her humid thighs, nudging up against her liquid lips. He can feel its heat and feel her purr.

She captures his cock with her lips and works it into her mouth wrapping a lazy tongue around it, slowly sucking it in and lolling it around, mouthing it from side to side. She feels it start to swell. Urging its rise, she gently enfolds her mouth around it and swivels her head, letting it slowly slide through her lips to plop back on his belly. She nudges it with her nose so it falls between his thighs. He flexes it and it lifts, arching in a slow motion rise. He relaxes at the top of its arch and it falls back down on his belly. It is like candy to her eyes as she giggles with lust.

Nudging and batting it, she toys with it again. He flexes it for her, delighting in her rapt amusements. It rises and falls and lands, lazily rolling itself over and slides, snaking over a thigh, hugging his contours nicely. He lifts and brings it back to her, holding it just off his belly. She slides a lip under it and scoops him in with her soft warm tongue, her lips swaddling it, her tongue teasing, feeling it enliven and harden some more. Then she drops it from her lips kissing the tip. She can't resist, and traps it again drawing it in. For long joyous moments she just lets it lie deep on her murmuring tongue, mouthing it ever so slightly.

~

After awhile he combs his fingers through her thick dark hair. She purrs and stretches like a lioness languishing in the sun and pounces on his dick, swallowing it down and pulling off slow. Then with a last little lick and a lingering kiss, she slowly turns her head and gazes back at him like a Cheshire cat.

Without any effort her body languidly flows up over him and they kiss. He enfolds her tightly in both his arms and she can feel his heart's tempo and their genitals meet to snuggle. They nuzzle and kiss and entwine their tongues and trace their fingers over each other, hovering in a thick warm fog of sensual softness, making sweet, sweet love for a long gentle time.

Then she rises and straddles, his hardened cock. She presses it into her liquid folds and he gently slides his length up and down through her blushing pinkness. Then she lays it back on his belly and rides it, slowly sliding her lips along his length in lazy sensuous sways. Their energies merge, commingling in the soft synergistic pleasures of their mutual play.

He slips out from underneath urging her back to the table, laying her on her back. He slips down to the end of the table, drawing a finger down her body as he goes. He lowers the table so he can kneel comfortably before her majestic display.

He gently pulls on her legs and she slides to him. He spreads her legs wide running his hands along her loins, licking and kissing her thighs and belly and the boundaries of her flower's garden. Then he pushes back her knees and lays her out wider than wide. Her sex is grandly exposed in its fullest most vulnerable bloom. It is aroused and wet; her silken well bubbling with arousal, bidding him to drink of her feminine elixirs.

Besides her mind, it is a woman's most generous gift to her lover and he drinks it up with his eyes, worshiping its beauty as it washes over him, suffusing his soul. She sees the awe in his eyes and it melts her, and she lifts her pelvis, straining to him, showing it to him, giving herself.

Smiling gratefully and with gentle finesse and graceful skills he engulfs her whole pussy, ever so lightly suctioning and mouthing and tonguing the whole of it. His lips glide up the sides and over the top, and around and over, and up and down. With the tip of his tongue he separates her folds and draws the tip along the edges of her labia and feathers and flutters and flits. Her cocky little clit reels in a kerfuffle of constant thrill. She rolls up her hips and he buries his nose, her scent wafting up through his nostrils, engaging it in a wonderful bouquet of smooth clean womanly tang. He inhales deeply, tasting her scent way back on his tongue. He sighs, nostrils flaring at the full bodied bloom of her flowery fragrance.

Then he dips his tongue into her womanly chalice, delicately lapping up her tasty nectars, her seedbed seeping in full arousal. She tastes of strong fresh roasted coffee and unsweetened blackberries, freshly plucked from a vital bush, squeezed to a pulpy juice, and licked off earthy fingers. Then he spreads her lips with delicate fingers and weightlessly tongues her, hovering and whispering over her delicate folds. He slurps up her sweet delicacies and fondles them with his lips and pulls them their length and, suckles and nurses and kisses. He sweeps his tongue from bottom to top, scooping her little pearl out of its silken sock, with the very tip of his talented tongue. He gives it tiny flicks and pounces on it with soft wet lips, batting it around, like soft kitty paws gingerly toying with a small lively mouse.

Her stomach clenches and trembles at the grace and the feel and the sight. He draws in her little bundle of pleasure nerves and with exquisite delicacy, feathers it, suckling it oh so gently, and whispers his tongue over it as lightly as a dragonfly's hovering wings. The touch is so fine and rare, it feels like a ballet of ladybugs tiptoeing across her pearly bud.

Burning, she trembles and mewls and lifts and rises. He gives pause to delight in her well-displayed plate served on the finest of china. The presentation is succulent and juicy, luxurious of scent on redolent risings, and topped by a little rouge cherry. He knows she's ready and ripe for the slaying. And he feathers it again with the tip of his tongue, and tugs at a nipple, and slips in a finger, and that's all it takes and she cums.

~

Oh, he is not yet done with a pussy so sweet. He slips around to the her side, her body still heaving and kisses her deeply. Then he rubs her all down and fondles her breasts until the remnants of her ecstasy settle, waiting until she's not so sensitive down there. After a time, turning to her edibles again, he leans, drops his mouth to her, noisily eating his fill. He raises a foot up to the table so she can play with his cock as it swings between his loins. She swoons at the sight of his vital stiffness and reaches for his soft leathery pouch. Hefting them in her palm as if weighing a treasure, she rolls them around, entwining them with sensitive fingers fondling and soothing and plying them lightly. He moans, trembling at her delicate touch.

He burrows further into her pussy, bathing it with furious but gentle assault. Then he sucks her all in and tugs and rolls his mouth between her fruity rows. He spits her out and licks and laps, sucking her up and up like strands of long spaghetti. Her pelvis and hips are in a furious thrust and she grabs his cock stroking its length and then grips it like she's on a wild Mexican bus ride, her life a dizzying balance on a crazy mountain ride.

Before she can cum, he urges her off the table and places himself on his back and beckons her to climb on up, guiding her to straddle his face. With delight on her face and facing his cock, she gladly complies, teasingly lowering her sodden chaos down to his waiting tongue. He eats her out sloppy and slow. She starts to move on him. He gives her a wide flat tongue and she wipes her dripping folds this way and that. She bends to peek at the lascivious sight and the nectar flows and her clitoris thrums as she rubs her mess all over his tongue.

Head thrown back she slithers and slides all over his mouth and onto his face slathering trails of her womanly excess. Then she mounts his nose and fucks it, running it through her wanton cunt. A laugh tumbles out of his mouth as he comes up for air; then he re-burrows deeply while licking her clit, and they both laugh aloud at such crazy wild shit.

He tips her to all fours and slips out from beneath, quickly adjusting the table so he can comfortably come at her from the rear. He hugs her thighs pulling her back to him. She drops to her forearms low with her ass held high, a graceful, da Vinci arch, to her back. He leans back in a contemplative stance reveling in the salacious sight: her undone purse strings draping lovely and loose, a river of opulent pink, lush banks bejeweled with glistening feminine dew, gleaming like a spider's morning web.

A liquid bead gives way stretching to a long viscous strand. He catches it on his tongue, lifting it slowly, slapping it back into her sodden swamp, then licks up the rivulets riffling down her thighs. He grabs her hips and pulls her hard to his mouth and tongues her deeply, swimming in juices so thick with the taste of her womanly tang. He slips in a thumb and sucks her in, and licks around her clit, eating her out in the most unmannerly ways.

Her thighs gleam streaming with her madness and she gasps and moans her joy. Rearing back she presses and rolls her wetness to his eager mouth, feeding him her savory treats. He feasts and feasts, her voracious cunt as hungry as he. She mashes back harder giving it her all, and he sups on her lips and licks on her clit and finally, coming all undone, she spills her lust and royally cums.

The storm surf pounds her cliffs so hard she trembles and thunders, shaking and tumbling forward in an ecstatic heap of clenching sobs, so deeply intense it almost hurts.

He lightly lays himself over her back and tucks his cock between her legs. She lays her pussy on it like a pillow, swaddling it tightly in her greasy slit. They lie still as he nuzzles her neck and whispers and murmurs and coos. She snuggles down onto his hardened swell, rocking it gently, pulsing with so much pleasure.

~

He leads her to the bath, facing her to the mirror as he moves behind her. He soaks a soft washcloth in warm water and washes her face and tits and belly then pats them dry. He reaches from behind between her legs and sweeps clean her pussy petting it from top and then on down her sweet sticky thighs. When he is done she rinses the washcloth and turns to him, washing his face and bathing his still swollen cock.

With a sweet little kiss he turns her back facing the mirror, nuzzles her neck and plays with her nipples and pussy. She feels a vibration strumming through her. It is such an erotic charge, stepping outside of herself, being the voyeur watching her body be toyed with and pleased. He wraps an arm under her breasts, settling them lovingly over the top and tickles her nipples and caresses the rise of her lower belly. His hand drops further, his loose-wristed fingers dancing lightly over the lips of her moistened bloom.

Then he lifts her leg. His fingers spread her sex, exposing her sweet treats for their visual delight. Watching their lascivious reflection, she plays with herself for him, twisting her finger through her petals and folds urging out her little queen. His eyes shine as she reaches between her legs fishing his cock up between them. Then pulling it up and pressing it between her full exposure, she nestles it deep in her furrow. It is such a grand cock. It sticks out in front of her and she grabs it like a stick horse, prancing it like a child.

When she places her hands just right it looks like she has a short fat dick of her own. She rings a finger and thumb and pretends she is jacking herself off. He laughs at her fun and she smiles at him in the mirror and purrs with pleasure at her bawdy exhibition. Such a ludicrously voyeuristic sight, but oh my she thinks, how it turns her on

He turns her to him gazing into her face, then bends to suckle her tits and lap at her nipples on the long way back to a kiss. Running his fingers through her hair, their tongues entwine and he pulls her to him with a passionate urgency. In their embrace their fingers and hands swirl over each other. Running them down her back, he massages her sumptuous derrière pulling her belly hard against his full sprung cock. She leans back into the cradle of his arms and locks his eyes. He tries to kiss her and she plays little games. He catches her lips and sucks and nips.

As he hugs her, she arches back further, reaching down to pull the dome of his dick to her eager pussy. She widens her legs and runs the soft velvety head through her folds, rubbing it all over her cunt and clit. He lifts her leg, holding her wide and steady. She plays at the threshold of her hole trying to place him inside. But he teasingly resists, not allowing her desires. In her wantonness she tries again, and yet again. He takes delight in her frustrated plight.

Finally she shakes loose of him, rising on tiptoes, and hugging his neck, sticking her nipples hard to his chest, she whispers low and throaty, "Oh baby please, no more tease, you need to take me and Fuck me right now."

~

He gives her a friendly grin and takes her by hand to the bed. He lies her down on cool silk sheets and kneels before her and she spreads wide for him in bold invitation. His godly cock pulses and weaves like a snake entrancing its prey. He takes it in hand and strokes its length for her. She arches to it, dripping her need. Reaching down with her fingers, she spreads her lips urging the snake to its vessel. The snake wends its way, parting her with its soft smooth head, gently slithering through her wet grasses seeking out her deep warm basket. The little queen peeks out urging him in, whispering to him of her desire. He rubs himself softly against her, tasting the little fruit with his wispy tongue . She moans and lifts to him, anticipating the filling by his blood-hardened cock.