And The Gods Are Pleased

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, guiding him to her heavenly portal, he slips into her a bit, pausing as his turgidity pulses against her tender tight walls. Then slowly he eases into her depths, his cock lying quiet and still as she relaxes, adapting to its mass. After a time, she snatches it in her folds, caressing it as it lies deep in her darkness, rolling her hips around it, letting it open her up. Stilling herself, she feels him lying buoyant, bobbing around in her soupy depths, rocking like a row boat lapped by gentle waves.

The way he fills her is breathtaking. He lifts and starts to fuck her slow and easy. Loose of hip and pelvis, he rolls and screws and thrusts into her in a fluid series of slow motion moves, so varied and flowing with grace. Her passions heat, as her pussy relaxes, yielding to his explorations, he kisses her neck and face. Streaming their hands over each other they strain to their pleasures as he moves so nicely inside of her. He rolls his hips like roiling clouds and dances the dance, and she follows his lead. Embracing him tightly, on and on they explore and fuck, the animalistic sounds of their, sex escaping from deep in their core.

Then with a flick of the tail like a sleek plump trout rising to feed, his cock swims up from the depths, leaping out of her waters. And he bends to her and with breadth of tongue slowly laps at her swampy marsh, plastering flat her labial plants, laving the bud on her lily pad. Feeling so swollen and fertile, she pulls back her knees, her pussy lips gaping with deep, deep need.

She opens her eyes and he is peeking over her mound as he laps at her, watching her fondling her tits. She reaches down and plays with herself, spreading her lips, and dips in a finger, burying it to the hilt. He licks her as she probes herself. Then he slips in a finger with hers. And together they wiggle and play, entangling and entwining in wonderful ways, fingering the pearls in her pink silken purse.

Seeing her urgent need, raising to all fours, his cock, swinging heavy and strong, he seeks her heavenly cave. She smiles lasciviously at the wanton sight. Giving him a show, she cups her breasts, feeling herself up and tugging her nipples. Taking a tit in hand she offers it to him for suckle, his cock rubbing around seeking her hole. Hesitating only a moment, he lets her place it in his mouth. He lavishes it, sucking and lapping her bursting nipple as little orgasms start to ripple through her.

Then his cockhead slips in, spreading a wave of thrills vibrating through her. She feels his hot breath on her straining nipple and his lips dance on its tip as lightly as a butterfly, giving it the tiniest of kisses. Her pussy undulates and pulses on him as his tongue flickers over her swollen berries. Then he leans in to kiss her and she raises her hips forcing him deeper. Wrapping her legs around him, she holds him in thrusting and squeezing his fervent dick. He kisses her deeply, their tongues engaging with verve and need. Their eyes lock and they laugh when his cock pops out, slipping and sliding through her muddy rut, beaching itself on her heaving belly. Both smile, then softly moan, as she urges him back inside of her.

Then he his hips rise and he takes her, plunging deep into her depths with purposeful stroke. He pumps and stretches her way down in; he rises and screws and spins. Finding a nice rhythm, she catches it too, and cock and pussy dance to the moon. He tumbles and rolls, waltzing through the length of her elegant dancehall. She clenches and dips and curtsies and spins, plays sweet melodies down the length of his hard brassy jazz. She dances and sings when he hits the right notes, enjoying how he lingers, riffing so nicely at all the right spots. She is grateful at how thoughtfully he bestows and lavishes her with such favor and gift.

In her joy, the pleasures coursing through her body are whirlwinds of color and wild orgasmic energies. His cock rises and falls and rumbles down deep, then leaps, hovering at her silky threshold. Engaging him with an arch, she shimmies up his vital pole, gripping and gliding slowly back down. He dips into her pool like a bird at drink, and skips like a child, and plunges over cliffs, and parachutes from the clouds, drifting down, spiraling into her and landing so deeply, probing and prowling her hot mushy cunt.

Like a dolphin sleekly gleaming, slick and thick with girth, he splashes back, diving deep into her sea of pink. She grips and squirms and twists and rides. The tempo speeds, and the tempo wanes, the rhythm stays steady and strong. The melody sings sweet and two hearts boom. And in the mingling of genitalia, their beings merge and the harmony soars. In graceful strokes they thrust and fuck, and fuck some more.

His cock slides out and glides through her folds, whispering lightly over her labia and clit, tiny little orgasms constantly trinkling through her. She salivates at the erotic sight of his wet phallus plying her folds. She beckons him for a taste. He plunges back in, swimming deep, and then like a whale surfacing, explodes from her depths, rivers of liquid sluicing from its gleaming sides. Then scrambling to her, his cock swings wildly, her juices dripping down his shaft and off his sculpted head, lay a wet trail from belly to chest.

Oozing out his own pre-cum, he brushes the head across her chin, then wipes it across her willing lips. She swipes her finger down his swollen length collecting a scoop of their mutual arousal, offering him a taste. He sucks it slowly off her finger, savoring their liquid comminglings.

Satisfied with his delight she captures his cock with her lips, greedily sucking it in. Cradling her head with his hands, slowly undulating his hips, he feeds its length to her greedy mouth. She relishes its taste, taking it deep. She loves sucking and dining on cock, savoring its masculine seepage, relishing its smooth filling presence, specially spiced with her own sweet tang.

He rises to straddle her face and holding his cock to his belly, drops his tightened pouch to her waiting lips. It sways above her soft and plush. Then she rises to it, licking the nugget laden pouch. She probes it with her tongue, marveling as the balls fall over the sides. Gently taking one into her mouth, she rolls it around with her tongue, playing with it ever so gently. Then she laps the soft sack, then opens wide, letting both fall in, tenderly tonguing and mouthing them. While she nurtures his balls, her fingers find his cock massaging the stem from base to tip. She laps and licks her way around his laden bag then up the length of his glistening dick. She places his girth into her mouth licking and sucking with wanton abandon. She tests his limits, taking him on a big wave ride, surfing him along the wild orgasmic edge. She loves this mans cock and his incredible stamina and his worshipping touch and his unselfish passions. She regains her focus back to his cock, pulsing and fucking her mouth and she gobbles and sucks and licks and chews.

~

She shrugs him off and flips herself over on forearms and knees and thrusts up her rear, straining, seeking his cock. He slaps his palm upon her mound, rubbing the cheeky plumpness, then slips two fingers in, sliding and sluicing and swabbing her wetness. She peeks back desperate for him to fill her, imploring him to fuck her.

Fingering her, he strokes his mighty stallion, her eyes glazing with lust. It rears up wild, prancing and pawing the air. Snorting and snuffling, froth flying from its steaming nostrils, he thunders into her, galloping through her muddy fields, throwing its great head, with mane and tail whipping wildly. He kicks and bucks and runs and prances. He picks his way along her ridges and lopes through grass laden meadows and up through her draws, meanders through her marvelous canyons, plunges down a steep ravine, finally skidding to a stiff legged halt.

She rears back and slides her hot pussy with furious thrusts peeling along his searing cock. With each thrust her nipples thrill as they skim the cool silk sheets. She revels in the pleasures so painfully sweet, never before allowing herself such full release.

She pulls off of him, turns, and pushes him to his back. She mounts him on the fly and he explodes like an unbroken stallion, as he bucks and twists and kicks and snorts. Then he finally settles into an easy stride, and she rides and rides, rolling so sweet in the saddle. Then he wants to run and she gives him his head. Like a jockey riding high in the stirrups, she raises her ass with head down low, striding her stallion fluid and fast, hooves on the fly, pounding the earth, as horse and rider thrill to the ride.

Then she reins him in and rises to stand over him, fingers parting her folds, slowly lowering herself in a wide lurid squat. As she hovers over his willing cock, he holds it straight and true. With her fingers she spreads her messy cunt wider still. He revels at the sight of her lady bits like hanging flowers with petals wet and askew, bursting from her beautiful garden, a colorful profusion of ripe, wet purples, and crimson and pinks, in resplendent shades of neon hues.

Lowering herself ever so slowly, placing her sodden pussy right on his spongy tip, she slowly squishes onto him taking him deep. With fingertips, she balances herself on his belly, her legs thrusting wide, she works her silken hole up and down, twisting and whipping, slurping away, polishing wood. They tremble in their bliss as they harken back to pagan times. It's a wondrous carnal display: the sight the sound the smell, wild free savages crudely cavorting in lascivious rut.

Then like a trick rider, she vaults and pirouettes, aligning herself to the rear. Settling like a graceful bird hovering over its perch, she slowly folds her wings, easing herself onto his woody branch.

She falls forward on all fours pushing and pulling slowly along his satiny length, milking him from root to bud. Like lions they growl their pleasures. Like doves they moan and coo.

He views her from the rear stretched so wide, taking her lascivious pleasures, using his cock to unabashedly pleasure her pussy. Through her legs he glimpses, her creamy breasts circling and slapping free, swinging from her chest like ripe hanging fruit, thrashing about on a stormy sea.

Arching up to give her his full measure, she uses it with her utmost lust. He lifts, thrusting into her and throttles and swirls her cocky clit. Thrusting back, her pussy fucks him now, just how she wants, whimpering all over his willing cock. Little orgasms constantly drum through her until finally it all coalesces into a grand madness, and howling and bleating, she explodes in gut wrenching orgasms that tear at her from toes to head.

~

She collapses back on his chest, sprawled out over his body, resting in pant, her breasts heaving heavenward, nipples straining taut. She can feel his unspent cock still throbbing, embedded deeply inside her. She feels like she's a cornucopia of fruit and flowers laid out on a grand table in presentation to the gods for a royal feast.

The gods and goddesses gaze down, catching sight of them as they engage in their sweet carnal pleasures. They sigh and are enthralled by the natural joys of this lusty pair, these earthling mortals. And these little beautiful beings have aroused them. Their great godly cocks unfurl, unfolding and blooming forth into thick great columns like massive thunder heads roiling and rising to massive proportions. And sweet pungent nectars drip from heavenly vaginas, draped in curtains of rich velvet, magnificent folds infinitely various, shimmering plush, resplendent in shades of purples and pinks translucently gleaming like chatoyant eyes. They engage and couple and merge in a congress of unfathomable contortions. In a godly orgy of celestial proportion, they writhe and wallow in a lusty thundering mass of super-orgasmic energy, reveling and cavorting in wild debaucheries.

A heavenly misty feeling settles thickly over Tessia as her head drapes back over his shoulder. He nuzzles her neck and whispers, his boldness still planted deep. Over and over with the finest of touch, he runs his hands, dancing his fingers up and down her fine soft body. After a time, desire again reawakens in her like nightfall's stars. He fondles her breasts in easy languid fingerings, dancing upon her nipples, gently drawing and twisting them to peaks of godly sensation. Then he pushes her breasts with gentle nudges rolling them lazily, over and over around on her chest.

His hands glide down seeking her center and he surrounds her cheeky mound with fingers and thumbs, massaging her swollen parts against his filling cock. They both start to move against each other, their blood thumping in exquisite union. He slips out of her, nestling his heavy girth amongst the folds of her naked crease. Her hands join his and they play with themselves in a tangle of fingers weaving their genitalia in a magical merge.

Then she slips him back inside and he strokes her slow and deep, his fingers massaging her mound and clit against his probing cock. She pushes up on her arms into an arch pushing to his gentle thrusts. Her sensitive tits soar heavenward, pliably firm, nipples strained bursting forth, leaking with ripeness and want. Her head falls back with mouthfuls and facefuls of ecstatic expression. He supports her and she arches some more. Emerging from its soft robes, her queenly clit stands crowned and tall, straining and pulsing, on its labial throne. Her womanly delicacies, flow down upon his sleek hard mass, murmuring and rippling as they wrap around his motile cock.

She feels as if she is of the goddesses being taken by the very gods themselves. She feels them lavish her with the gift of their huge godly cocks, and she feels the goddesses partake of her womanly fruits. The goddesses pleasure themselves taking the pair as a royal dildo, inserting them deep into their heavenly vaginas, kneading and working them like dough.

One after the other, the gods fuck up into her and fuck up into her, and she fucks them back, and fucks them back. Meanwhile naked communes of teensy tiny fairies swarm to dance around the fat little queen and jig upon her candied nipples. The tiny fairies romp and frolic and play, splashing naked in her flowing streams. And the little wild things lick each other's teensy tiny tits and teensy tiny cunts waiting in turn to avail themselves of her swollen clit.

The orgasm roars through her and she can't stop cumming. Finally he joyously leaps off the orgasmic edge blasting his manly cream in explosive hot streams. She feels the surge of his liquid heat as it bathes her deep in her spasming cunt making her orgasm even better.

He continues to slowly stroke her well fucked pussy, noticing the sibilant sounds of their sloppy congress: the commingled juices from cock and pussy. She convulses and twitches and dies many little deaths as she grips him within her, ever so tightly.

He gently lays her aside, her pussy copiously leaking and dripping seed and womanly honey. He gathers the wetness from between her thighs, generously smearing it across her blushing tits and onto her nipples, massaging them lightly. Then he slips two fingers into her buzzing hive, like a bear probing for honey, and the liquid spills. He gathers it, spreading it over the rise of her belly and up to her chest. With a fingertip, he dips into her, then moistens her lips. He comes to her, settling softly beside her, rolling her into his arms pulling her close, kissing her, tasting the remnants of their lust on her lips. They both wallow against each other, sliding in their mutual cum, their breasts and bellies slick and redolent with the heavenly scent of their lovemaking.

After a time he covers her saying he will be right back. Floating in a lovely light mist, she hears him drawing water. He comes for her and helps her to the bath. He has the shower running hot. They step in and he rinses them off. He guides her to the tub submerging her in the hot steamy heat and sponges her down. Shortly, she begins to revive and he slips in with her. Together they bathe each other, laughing and cooing in gentle sweet play. When they are done, he sweeps her dry.

She retrieves and slips on her delicate panties, gathered in lace and loose in the legs. The shear ones that barley hide or even contain her lippy pussy. Wrapping himself in a towel, he takes her hand. Admiring her natural beauty, he notices how age is settling nicely on her frame. Her shoulders, breasts and tummy are relaxed but alert like resting cats, and swinging from side to side, her hips sway full with extra flow, her fat dusky nipples riding high on low rising, wind swept breasts, swinging and bouncing off her chest like bowls of vanilla gelatin. He can still feel them, nipples burning, puddling in the cup of his hands.

Heading into the kitchen, they prepare a light meal, displaying their affections for one another as they work, whispering and touching and stealing sweet kisses. They slowly eat, sipping some wine, enjoying each others company, teasing and talking and flirting there way through the leisurely meal.

After the kitchen is tidied, he slowly turns her, gently trapping her against the wall, their eyes falling deeply into each other. Then everywhere he gives her a thousand soft kisses. Falling to his knees he buries his head in the pooch of her lower belly and she holds him there in quiet repose. She can feel his breath riffling across her silken panties. He nudges the thinness aside and her pussy spills out and the night dances young. It all starts over and it's not nearly done, and they take each other again and again, and the goddesses swoon, and the gods are pleased.

The End

rjg