And the Snow Fell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy yourself, Jenny?" Brad'd asked me, sitting in the cab of his truck afterwards with a coffee each and his rifles and handguns were in a couple of cases behind us in back and I even smelled of guns and so much for that perfume I'd spent half an hour agonizing over.

"Yeah," I said. "I loved that." Then I grinned and put my coffee on the dash and I took his coffee and I put it beside mine. "and now it's time to enjoy something else," I said, totally blatant, sliding into his arms and giving him my very best 'kiss me' look, and I guess that Army training had been pretty thorough because he didn't need a second hint and he kissed real good.

Reaaaaaal good and about sixty seconds later I was in his arms and his tongue was in my mouth and I was moaning and that kiss was so good and I felt like this was where I'd always belonged and my arms were round his neck and we were sinking backwards onto the bench seat and he was easing over with me and that was exactly what I wanted.

"Jesus," he said, when we came up for air and I'd been wondering how far into my mouth his tongue could go which kind of made me think how far something else could go and I was panting.

"Jenny," I said, batting my eyelids. "It's Jenny," and he laughed and then we were kissing again and next time we came up for air he grinned and got my name right.

"Jenny," he breathed, and his fingers were tracing my jawline and I just shivered in his arms and when his fingers began to unbutton my shirt I looking into his eyes and I didn't tease him and my heart beat faster and my breath came faster and when he brushed my shirt open and looked at me I reached behind my back with one hand and unhooked my bra and I'd never done that for anyone although it'd been done for me more than a few times.

"Jenny," he breathed again, and his fingers brushed my bra up, exposing my boobs and his hands guided me over and onto my back on the bench seat and he moved with me and I smiled as his hand cupped my boob and hot ripples ran through me and I smiled as he lowered his mouth and his lips drew gently on my other nipple and one of my hands stroked his head as he sucked and licked and kissed my boob and oh boy, that army training must've been really good.

"They're small," I breathed, arching my back, pushing my boob at his mouth and oh Jesus, he sucked my whole boob into his mouth and his tongue swirled around and across my nipple and then his lips closed on it and he drew it out and I just moaned desperately because it was so good.

"They're perfect," he smiled, his mouth lifting for a second, and then "Jenny?" His hand was fumbling at my jeans and I reached down with both hands and undid them and just pushed them down to my knees and kicked them off and his hand helped and I wanted him and my hands found his belt and undid it and unzipped his jeans and he pushed them down for me.

"Brad." It was just a sigh of pure happiness as I reached inside his boxers and found him and he was big and hard and thick and silky hot and he just fitted my hand so beautifully and that look on his face when I stroked him.

"I want you, Jenny Wong," he breathed, and that look in his eyes and on his face said yeah, he really really did. "I want you real bad."

"Okay," I moaned, not teasing him at all, letting go of him and I didn't want to but I needed to get rid of my panties so I did and then my hand found him again and he was looking down at me and just looking and looking and his hand stroked my leg, the outside of my thigh, gentle and firm and his hand was calloused and rough and I loved that roughness on my skin.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, and our eyes looked into each other's and I knew he meant it and I knew he was everything to me now and there'd never be anyone else ever again and I kind of regretted that there ever had been anyone else before him and my hand drew him to me and he moved as I spread my legs wide for him.

One knee slipped between mine and I drew one leg back, opening myself as his hand found me, cupped me, one fingertip probing gently, touching me where I was so wet and ready for him, probing gently inside me, touching and exploring and caressing my channel walls where I was so wet and slippery and my head arched back and he moved between my legs and I was wide open to him, drawing my knees back, offering myself to him and I didn't want him to be disappointed.

"Brad, I'm not..." I whispered, wishing I was for him but that'd been a few years and a lotta guys back. His finger on my lips interrupted me.

"It doesn't matter, Jenny Wong," he breathed, his lips brushing mine. "You're mine now."

"Yes," I moaned, looking up at his face above mine and I knew that I was and my hand guided him to me and his finger eased out, his cockhead found me, pushed, entered and I'd done this before but with him, with Brad, it was like my first time all over again as he slid gently inside me, opening me and I stretched around him and clasped him inside and I wanted all of him in me and he wanted to be inside me and he thrust slowly.

"Ohhhhhhhh." He was. All of him in one long thick hard glorious slide up inside me that took my breath away and stopped my heart and he filled me completely and he was pressed up hard against me and stretching me inside where his hard length pressed against my channel walls and we just looked into each other eyes and he was so big and heavy and on me and in me and touching me everywhere and it was just perfect and it was like he belonged in me and he'd always belong in me. Forever.

"Jenny," he breathed. "Jenny Wong, you're beautiful."

"Brad," I breathed, shuddering beneath him, drawing my knees back and back until they brushed his ribs and my feet trailed across his hips and my hands ran over his shoulders and I wanted to touch him everywhere and my back arched and suddenly that excitement was overwhelming me and my sex danced and spasmed on his rigid shaft and I moaned and my head arched back.

"I love you," I sobbed without even thinking and my climax took me and swept me up and I crossed my ankles behind his back and squeezed him tight as I juddered beneath him, eyes wide, moaning as my sex pulsed on him and wave after wave of ecstatic sensation washed through me and I'd never climaxed so quick and so hard.

"Oh Jesus," I sighed as I subsided beneath him, and I didn't want to let him go and I was just glowing and it wasn't like I'd never climaxed before, it was just that this was so special and I knew I loved him so much and I hoped, I really hoped he wanted this to be more than a short term thing.

"Brad," he said, and he was smiling as he brushed my hair back from my forehead. "It's Brad."

"Brad," I sighed, and I didn't feel like giggling at all.

"Ohhh," I sobbed, because he'd moved inside me and it kind of dawned on me that he hadn't done a thing except take me and I'd climaxed right away and he hadn't even started and I looked up at him and I smiled and there were lots of things I could've said but all I did say was "please".

"Jenny," he said, and he eased back and then, very slowly, back into me again, thick sliding friction against my channel walls, so high inside me and he really was big and I loved it. Loved him. Loved what he was doing to me.

"Jenny Wong," he breathed, and he did it again, slowly, and my insides rippled and my breath sobbed from me and I clung to him as he impaled me beautifully and his eyes, those gorgeous eyes, they looked down into mine as he moved inside me, long slow slides, taking his time and I wanted him to take all the time in the world with me and he did, on and on and on and time seemed to stand still. Just him and me on the bench seat, his body on mine, spreading me wide, thrusting up deeply inside me and I loved him.

"Brad," I sobbed his name as his cock filled me. "Oh... oh... oh..."

"Jenny... Jenny..." and he was moving harder and faster now, faint slaps as our bodies met where we joined and I was so wet on him. Wet and slippery and tight and open for him to take and it was better than it'd ever been with anyone and he was doing me harder now, his thrusts pushing me down into the seat and the springs pushed me back up onto him and I loved it. Loved him. Loved what he was doing to me, on and on and on, thick and hard, solid rigidity driving up inside me and I took him.

"Brad... oh Brad... Brad..." Spread wide for him as his cock slid into me and he was holding himself back, his muscles so tense and they stood out under my fingers and I wanted him, I wanted to give him what he wanted from me. What he wanted to take from me he could. He was welcome to take whatever he wanted from me and I knew he cared for me and he was looking down at me as he had me.

"Jenny... Jenny Wong," and just the way he said my name as his cock eased up deep inside me took my heart and captured it completely and I was his, body and soul.

"Yes," I moaned. "Oh yes."

My head jerked back further, my back arching, feet kicking against his hips as he increased the power of his strokes, thrusting deep and hard, opening me, stretching me deep inside, deeper, deeper still.

"Uughhh," I groaned, back arching helplessly, "aaahhh ... ohhhh ..... nnghhh."

"Tight, Jenny, you're so tight." His voice strained, full of passion. His movements became harder, more forceful, taking me, thrusting hard inside me. So strong, he was so big and strong and then he was all the way up inside me, his cock hilted in me, his body crushed up hard against me, crushing up against me where we joined, my feet kicking straight up at the roof of the truck and I was choking, moaning, crying out and all of him was in me, huge inside me, enormous, a shaft of hard male flesh buried within my body as I lay spread wide beneath him.

His. Brad's. I was his and I could feel every single inch of him, from the swollen glans to the veins that covered the hard surface of him. He stretched me, and it wasn;t like I hadn't done this before but for the first time in my life I felt truly taken. Completely taken and it was Brad who'd taken me. His eyes remained locked to mine, looking down at me, drilling down into my soul and I knew I loved him as I lay beneath him. I was his and I loved that he was making me his, taking me and he was so deep inside me, stretching me everywhere inside so that I could barely stand it, the pleasure so intense it was impossible to think of anything except what he was doing to me.

Now he was moving in me, his cock sliding it's full length in and out of me, again and again and again, without any pause now, and I was wild for him, crying out, my head tossing from side to side as the intense pleasure within me grew and grew and grew, conscious thought leaving me, instinct taking over, able to focus on nothing but him as he took me. As he made love to me and I'd been fucked before but no-one had ever made love to me. Not like this.

"So good," I sobbed, completely lost, "ohhh Brad .... Brad.... yes .... ohhh yes ... yes .... yes."

His weight crushed me, his chest crushing down on my breasts, his thighs forcing mine to spread even wider apart, forcing me to open and expose myself even more to him, if that was even possible. And then he tried to push himself even further up inside me.

"Oooooooohhhhh" My head arched back, my back arched upwards, my channel spasmed wildly around the long thick shaft that impaled me more completely than I would've thought possible if I'd been capable of conscious thought, which I no longer was as he somehow forced himself a little deeper within me.

"Nnnuhhhhh!" I groaned again, helplessly, as he moved slightly. I could feel him within me, every inch of him, enormous, thick, steely hard, long. The slick slide of his shaft between my labial lips, his glans moving within me, the tight frictioning of his shaft against the clasping grip of my vaginal walls and I moaned, my body quivering beneath him.

"I want to fuck you harder, Jenny," Brad breathed.

I looked up at him helplessly. "Do what you want to me," I moaned. Nothing could be better than what he was doing to me now. Nothing at all in this world.

He eased himself back, sliding out of me until only the head of his cock was inside, easing himself back into me in a long slow thrusting slide that stretched me around his length all over again so that I arched beneath him.

"Oooohhhhhh." A soft moan escaped me as my body shuddered beneath him, my muscles tautening, relaxing, tautening all over again as he eased into me.

"Oh god, Jenny, Jenny. You feel so good," Brad groaned, burying himself completely inside me, pushing hard into me at the last, pressing up against my body at the juncture of my thighs, my feet lifting from his hips to point straight up at the ceiling as I drew my knees back even further, attempting to accommodate all of him inside me and I did, every inch of him.

"Ooohhhhhh," I groaned yet again. God, it felt like his cock was all the way up inside my chest, reaching for my heart and I was impaled more completely than I would ever have believed possible.

"Huuhhhhh!" I groaned again as he hilted his cock thoroughly inside me once more. Every inch of him inside me, and when he moved I could feel myself moving with him, feel the slick slide of his shaft between my labial lips, feel his glans moving within me, the tight frictioning of his shaft against the slippery-wet-clasping grip of my channel. Ripples of sensation washing through me one after the other. Ripples that rapidly grew in intensity as he kept up that slow but steady movement, easing himself backwards and forwards, his shaft sliding more easily with each deeply penetrating movement.

Above me, on me, within me, his pace quickened, his breath coming in grunts and gasps. I could sense his growing urgency as he fucked me, his cock swelling and growing even harder within me as he slid with remorseless ease backwards and forwards, pistoning steadily in and out of me, sinking his length inwards again and again between my widespread thighs. I looked up at him, unable even to control the helpless little sounds that emerged from me as he fucked me.

Every movement of him on me sending rushes of pleasure surging through my body, each rush adding to my growing excitement, an excitement that grew as I moved my body beneath him as best I could, arching my back, his cock sliding within me, his weight heavy on me, crushing my breasts, his chest crushing me, his hands roaming roughly over my body as he slammed himself into me faster and faster, rocking the truck as he took me.

"Oh god ..oh yes ..... yes .....ohhh yes...," I could hear my own sobbing cries and moans, the increasing urgency of his thrusts hammered me down into the firm leather of the bench seat and I arched my back upwards, pushing myself up at him, wanting more as I choked out a desperate "pleeease Brad ...... please ... I love you ...... I love you....."

I'd never felt so helpless, so out of control and I loved it. I loved what he was doing to me. His body heavy and hard on me, all male muscle and hard movements, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, his body riding mine, controlling me, taking me, pleasuring me. He didn't slow now, he didn't pause, he thrust forcefully into me again and again, his pelvis slapping against me with every thrust. Again and again and again.

My body reacted of its own accord, hot waves of surging pleasure and excitement rippling through me with every movement he made, gaining strength with each thrust as he drove himself up inside me and I could feel that tidal wave building yet again inside me. Building and building until that pent-up excitement was released into a single heart-stopping moment, the excitement of my surrender, of being fucked, the pleasure my body felt, my love for Brad, all combined into one wild prolonged climax that surged through me in a thick golden wave of pleasure that filled my mind and my body with sensations more intense than anything I'd experienced before.

My body juddered uncontrollably, her heels flailing the air as I climaxed with a wild intensity that overwhelmed conscious thought. Brad didn't pause, he continued to ride me hard, forcing my quivering body back down onto the seat as he pounded himself into me. Again and again he thrust himself deep inside me even as I moved in uncontrollable excitement beneath him.

The overwhelming pleasure of my climax fading a little, I drew my knees far back, wanting to open myself as completely as possible to his hard driving thrusts, urging him on, knowing that he was going to finish. Looking up at his face above me, I could see the urgency, the desire, the need. His engorged length penetrated me so deeply.

"Oh God," Brad groaned, "I'm going to... I'm going to..." I knew he didn't want to stop and I knew he wasn't wearing a rubber and I didn't care. I didn't want him to stop either, it felt too good, too exciting. I wanted him to finish inside me. All I wanted was his pleasure, his satisfaction.

"Don't stop, Brad," I moaned. "Don't stop." I heard myself begging. "I want it ..... I want it .... it's okay ... do it .... do it ... do it in me ... I want it ... give it to me."

He was steely hard, penetrating deeply within me with every thrust and I wanted more. I wanted everything had to give me as he thrust and I wanted to groan with him, loudly, and the sensations were becoming unbearable again and I knew his culmination was close. He thrust, nailing me to the seat with a last hard thrust, his eyes burning down into mine.

"Jenny.... Jenny...."

Inside me, his cock pulsed, throbbed, spurting his cum inside me, hot jets erupting from the tip of him, spurting inside me, flooding my channel with his emissions, his entire body straining against mine.

My back arched, pushing myself up at him, those spurts bursting out inside me. Brad moved then, withdrew a little, drove himself hard into me again as he continued to spurt. My body juddered, my muscles spasmed, my channel clamped down on his length, squeezing him tightly, the expression on his face changed, his eyes widened.

"Jeeeeesus, Jenny." His groan of pleasure was enough to bring me to a new peak.

"Oooohhhhhhhh." I heard myself, half-screaming, half-wailing like an alley-cat in heat as a second orgasmic flood of pleasure wracked my body as the last of his cum spurted inside me.

It was long minutes lying together before I got my breath back. Brad remained on me, in me, breathing hard, holding me, neither of us saying anything now. I wanted him to hold me, it felt so good, so wonderful to be in his arms. I wanted this moment never to end and I'd never felt like this.

Never.

"I better get you home soon," he said, holding himself still inside me and I loved that he was still on me and inside me and in no hurry to ease out of me because I loved that feel of him in me. "It's eleven fifteen."

"You don't have too," I said, because it wasn't like Mom and Dad would actually say anything. They'd look disappointed in the morning, the way they'd always done, and I could live with that.

"No," he said, kissing my nose. "Told your Dad I'd have you back by midnight and I will." He grinned. "Date tomorrow night? A real date, not shooting with my buddies."

"Okay, sure," I smiled, and I took the tissues he passed me before he began to ease himself out of me and oh god there was so much of it and I wanted to just kiss his cock as he knelt back because it looked so cute now, soft and wet. So I did. I leaned forward and lifted him with one hand and kissed the tip of him and I wanted to taste his cum.

"Jesus," he said as I took him wetly in my mouth and sucked and licked and swallowed and yeah, I did like the way he tasted. "Jesus, Jenny." But his hands were holding my head and he was already getting harder and it really didn't take long before he shot his load in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

123456...9