And The Truth Shall Set You Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

Nope. Threw it in the wash. Wanna touch 'em? They're nice and perky for you.

Annabella let her fingertips softly glide up Jessie's tummy, forcing a light giggle out of her, until reaching her two fleshy, curvaceous orbs of love. As the smooth, warm skin of her hand fondled her, Jessie's eyes fluttered closed and she emitted a whisper of a moan. Annabella felt Jessie's heartbeat accelerate beneath her hand, and the excitement spread over her as well.

The first kiss set off a mutual kaleidoscope of butterflies through their bellies. As Annabella caressed her breasts with one hand and her hair, cheek and ear with the other, all four eyes resting under the romance, Jessie surreptitiously bent her knees, pressed her feet into the mattress, pushed her ass up and pulled her pajama pants halfway down her legs, kicking them the rest of the way off.

She was braless but still wearing her panties. As Annabella's fingers applied pressure to each of her heaving bosoms, passion oozed to all crannies of Jessie's body, building inside and gradually moistening her forehead, her pussy, and soon enough the rest of her.

Her hands again unoccupied, Jessie restraightened her legs and put her arms around her angel, almost able to feel her wings on her back. They made the kiss last as long as possible until they again needed oxygen, and repeated their steps.

Jessie retracted her hands from Annabella's back and groped her through her dress, making her faintly squeak. Bodies only centimeters apart, Jessie could practically feel the vibration from Annabella's vocal chords. Their hands found each other and joined. Jessie wanted to challenge herself to see how long she could wait, but she didn't last as long as she thought. She guided Annabella's hand down her thigh and pressed her beloved's fingers against her waiting, damp pussy.

Annabella communicated through the kissing with a muffled half-chuckle/half-moan, flattered by the tangible wetness. She likes me, she thought delightfully. And she down there likes me too. Enormously gratified by her self-educated acumen, she folded her leg over Jessie's and pulled her wider spread-eagle. She slipped her other leg under and hugged Jessie's with both of hers.

Once Jessie had Annabella's hand where she wanted it, she snuck her own hand between Annabella's legs, under her dress, and made contact, just as their most recent kiss fizzled out.

Annabella gasped. "OH my gosh!" she whisper-giggled in reaction to the sensation. Jessie giggled back, and they Eskimo kissed, nuzzling their noses, bringing Jessie back to that special evening of their first date. She silently sighed in bliss, reminding herself not to forget just how lucky she had been to have fate bestow such a gift upon her.

Jessie demonstrated on Annabella just how she liked to be stroked. Annabella picked up on the hint and imitated her technique, earning herself another, even more appreciative groan of joy. Wordlessly communicating, Annabella altered the stroke and began performing a similar demonstrative pattern on her, indicating, And this, meanwhile, is how I like it. Jessie happily reciprocated.

While it was basic knowledge and nothing Earth-shattering, both girls were increasingly tickled by the fact that they could achieve this feat of hand-mind coordination without needing their eyes at all. Proving that aroused minds thought alike, both mostly kept their eyes closed, opening them only to optically drink in one another's multifarious appeal. Each was surprised they had fallen in love so quickly after just having met, but each was also more ecstatic than she could ever remember being in her life.

After a few more minutes they agreed to call time-out so they could shed the rest of their clothing. Annabella stood and whipped off her dress over her head, tossing her hair all about, revealing her lace undergarments, only moments before she revealed everything. She was slightly nervous, hoping Jessie approved of her girlish physique, but her zeal far outweighed her bodily apprehension, and she clearly had nothing to worry about anyway.

When she stripped down to her birthday suit for Jessie, the sight encouraged her to resume touching herself, all over, now with no need to imagine anymore. "Ohhhhhh, yessssss, babe..." she praised, so glad to not need the computer and to have the real thing now.

Exceedingly thrilled by the compliment, Annabella all but leapt back into bed with her. She scrambled on top of her, now utterly ravaging her with her kisses, nuzzles, caresses and warm expulsions of air from her lungs. Their breasts rested and pressed into each other, and they sandwiched one another's hands between their legs. Each needed just a moment to refresh herself on how the other liked to be stroked, and when their hands at last found their ways inside each other, the bed went up in smoky exhilaration, gradually steaming up the rest of the room.

"Oh, God..." Jessie breathed, forgetting Annabella's no-cursing rule. "Oh, my God...FUCK, yes!"

Annabella let out a small gasp. "My virgin ears!" she whispered back. "My virgin ears have been offended!"

Her quirky voice and her innocent expression—to say nothing of her virgin ears—were far too precious for Jessie to be put off by her request to censor herself. It certainly wasn't worth spoiling their magical night together even a little bit for. Jessie simply smiled shyly, gave her a quiet, "I'm sorry, my love," and mentally soaped her mouth out. Swearing was a nasty habit, she had to agree. She really did look up to Annabella and wanted so much to be more like her.

But that line of thinking was quickly ejected from her mind as she felt Annabella take her by surprise, stepping it up a notch and beginning to thrust inside her. She really did have impressively strong arms. The act compelled Jessie to break off the kiss out of necessity, freeing her mouth to let loose a wild shout of sudden, rich pleasure. Annabella smiled modestly and didn't let up.

Jessie's shouts increased, both in frequency and intensity. Annabella's fingers began to feel like sticks of erotic dynamite in her pussy, and she couldn't wait to find out how long it would take for the fuse to go off. She flopped her body on the bed like a fish, her groans soaked in hot, wet, sticky lust. She didn't know what to do with her own arms. She couldn't concentrate on returning the favor with Annabella forcing her scorching manual love on her. But Annabella wordlessly indicated to her that she didn't have to do a thing, by leaning down beside her and French-kissing all over her face—which under normal circumstances would have just tickled and felt funny, but right now only added to Jessie's burning and yearning.

This chick was unique, no question about it, but she also sure knew how to give a girl a killer hand job. Jessie's head rolled back, as did her eyes under their closed lids, and so Annabella's skin-searing kisses were moved to her neck. She thought she could still detect a weak hint of the cologne Jessie had been wearing two days before, and it intoxicated her.

The girls were floating in their own sexual bubble. Annabella moved south on Jessie with her mouth, kissing and sucking on her breast. Just when Jessie thought their activity couldn't become any more explosive, Annabella gently closed her teeth on her nipple.

Her shouts switched gears into full-throated screams. Sweat poured backwards down her face and hair. Her hands and feet twitched spastically. She knew she couldn't handle much more. The inevitable surreality entered the picture as she swore she was over the moon, wondering if all this could really be actually happening. Annabella's wrist was eventually beginning to ache, but she couldn't stop; they were having far too much fun.

Almost an hour had elapsed. Jessie strained, twisting and writhing, silently begging, desperately longing to come. Annabella must have known she was on the brink, as she laid her body over Jessie's, overlapping her with as much surface area of one another as they could touch. It would only be another couple of moments, both could tell.

Just before she came, Jessie's mind took a minute to wander and reflect. They had already advanced much further on the path to orgasm than she had gotten by herself before her confession. It would still take some time to get over this emotionally, but she was pretty sure she could safely say her libido was dusted off and fully back in gear. She smiled in self-satisfaction, reminding herself that her conscience was now clear. She'd opened her wound to treat it, and survived, and could now allow it to heal. Her record of honesty, while temporarily severed, had been pieced back together. Even had she been able to come twelve hours ago, it would have felt incomplete. Something would still have been missing. Now everything was whole, and everything in her life was good again.

And Jessie's world would be at peace...right after the Earth-smashing orgasm Annabella was about to give her.

With nothing she could really grab onto, she dug her fingers into the bed and pinched two good handfuls of sheet and mattress to ground her. At long last, almost half of her body sheltered by Annabella's, breast and nipple nestled between Annabella's tongue and palate, cunt tightly hugging her fingers like there was no tomorrow, it happened.

Annabella heard the proof of her monstrous orgasm erupt from her lungs and throat, and even had she not heard it, she also felt the reward of Jessie's come collecting on her fingers, spilling and leaking from her happy pussy. The digital sensation of feeling Jessie come all over her hand made Annabella so insurmountably happy she literally covered Jessie's entire face with kisses.

When the metaphorical smoke cleared, Annabella subtly withdrew her fingers and slipped them into her mouth, sucking the sweet nectar-like fruit of her labor. She'd virtually given herself an inner orgasm through bringing Jessie to hers. If she didn't know they were in unmistakable love before, she certainly did now. Such genuine, sublime love could never have been made otherwise. And the more she thought about it, the more she thought she must have had her own orgasm, because she was dizzy with serenity and realized just how wiped she also felt. She thought she ought to take one little precaution before letting herself drop for the night.

She rose from the bed as easy as possible, trying not to disturb Jessie, who had slammed head-first into the wall of slumber upon hitting her orgasm, and took her time putting her dress on with her clean hand. When she finally got it back on, she picked up the comforter which had been pushed down to the floor and dragged it over Jessie's body. She slipped the door open, crept out into the hallway and located the bathroom.

When she was done, she staggered back to the bedroom and quietly shut the door again. She didn't think anyone would really mind very much if she stayed over, and aside from the fact that she was dead tired and didn't like to ride her bike home at night, she wanted so much to crawl under the covers with her sweetheart and just snuggle with her forever.

And she did. Quite grateful the next day was Sunday, Annabella Serafina Fiorello, so purely happy she could cry, quenched the candles, turned off the stereo and the lava lamp, pulled back the large, accommodating patterned quilt comforter, letting herself underneath with her darling, dragged the cover up to their chin level, once more draped her arm and leg over Jessie's, gave her one more loving quiet kiss on the cheek, and whispered to her—

"Good night, Miss Jessie Townsend, and sweet dreams. I love you, just so, so much. See you in the morning."

And resting her head comfortably on the pillow, she let her system fully shut down, fluttering her eyes closed, and fell asleep.

***

October 1st, 8:34 a.m.

Jessie blinked herself awake. A tiny sliver of sunlight poked through her window shade, though the sun was not all the way up yet. She swallowed and allowed the few moments for her eyes to adjust and focus.

Her eyes widened when she saw Annabella beside her, snoozing away under the covers with her. She peeked under to see herself naked and Annabella with her dress on.

That's funny, thought Jessie. I could have sworn she was naked with me.

She didn't worry about it. In a reversal of normal mental progressions, her next thought was, She spent the night with me?

She looked at the ceiling. Aw... she thought as a smile spread over her face. I like that. That's really sweet. We spent the night together. I guess I really actually have a girlfriend now.

Still focusing on the ceiling, she went back over the details of the previous twenty-four hours: her failed masturbation attempts, her depression over the realization of the nature of said failures, her terrible dream in which she was force-fed a taste of her own medicine, her surprise visit from Annabella, the family meeting, the confession and the aftermath, the resolution, her consolation supper of pizza and ice cream, finally all culminating in her sweet, wonderful lovemaking with her angel.

She distinctly remembered her divine, mighty orgasm nine hours ago. Now with a clear mind, she became so glad realizing that she had come clean with her loved ones about what had happened in August, and indeed now was no longer impotent, or dysfunctional, or whatever the word might be. It no longer mattered in the least; she was good as new. She felt whole again.

She looked back to Annabella. Her face was so tranquil and beautiful. Her youthful innocence outdid itself. Adoringly gazing at her, Jessie let her eyelids slowly close, as one solitary truth occupied her mind.

I am the luckiest girl in the world.

She smiled contentedly from ear to ear, and went back to Dreamland, hoping so much to find Annabella there waiting for her.

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers