And The Winner Is...

Story Info
Unbelievable events the other day.
14.6k words
4.19
49.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is appreciated. It can be emailed to me.

And The Winner Is...

My name's Clark and I had to tell you about the unbelievable events that happened the other day. I live in the outskirts of London, England. I had always lusted after my next-door neighbour Emma. She is sex on fucking legs, 20 years old with long blonde hair, green eyes, 5'9" and an amazing body including the best pair of tits I had ever seen, 34D I'd found out from her boyfriend Tom.

I used to wank over Emma all the time, especially when I saw her strutting about in her skimpy bikinis in the garden. It was even worse when her best friend Rachel used to join her. Rachel is 21 years old with long black hair, olive skin and brown eyes. She is 5'7" with a cock-teasing figure including perfect 36C tits. When she wore her bikini you could clearly see her lovely nipples poke through.

Unfortunately they both thought I was an ugly, dirty, old pervert. I'm 50 years old and made no secret of the fact that I lusted after them. However they had no hesitation in telling me they were well out of my league and that they would never consider doing anything with a bloke as old and as ugly as me. Therefore I had to be content with wanking over them something I did many times: creating loads of dirty wank fantasies involving them.

I couldn't stand Emma's boyfriend Tom. He was an arrogant know it all who wouldn't stop reminding anyone that he was fucking Emma. He is 21 with a muscular body and he used to go on about his nine-inch cock which, as he would say Emma could not get enough of. Even though I couldn't stand Tom I used to do my best to get on with him as I could see more of Emma and find out about their sex life which would give me more wank material.

Last Sunday I was in my garden. It was a hot day and I was delighted to see Rachel was round at Emma's house and they were outside. Emma was wearing a white vest top with jeans while Rachel had on a figure hugging black top and trousers. Tom was there as well, strutting his stuff. I got talking to him, all the time checking Emma and Rachel out especially when Emma bent over and I fixed my eyes on her 34D beauties.

It was obvious I was ogling Emma and Tom looked at me, "She was a hot little bitch in bed last night, couldn't get enough of me or my cock. I'm surprised you couldn't hear her Clark."

I was so jealous of Tom, he was so sure of himself and loved teasing me, knowing exactly how much I lusted after his girlfriend. I couldn't help but imagine I was fucking Emma. Tom smiled, "Dirty old man," he mocked, "you'll just have to wank off over her later while I fuck her senseless." Life was so unfair I thought.

I changed the subject and we continued talking. A few minutes later Emma came over, "Hey Tom, are we going to play that new computer game?"

"Yeah, but it says it needs four players. I suppose you could come over and make up the numbers if you want, Clark?" Tom looked at me and I smiled.

"Yeah definitely I'm not going to turn down an opportunity to come round your house when Emma and Rachel are dressed so sexily."

Emma looked at Tom despairingly, "Do you have to invite that pervert round, he'll spend all his time ogling me and Rachel like the dirty old man he is."

I made a resigned smile, making sure to ogle Emma even more just to annoy her. If she insisted on wearing her sexy outfits, she had to expect to be leered at by dirty old men like me.

Tom looked at Emma, "Well you and Rachel do want to play this game don't you and Rob cancelled so it looks like Clark will have to do."

Rob was Rachel's boyfriend and another arrogant 20 year old. "I guess I'm your only option then Emma," I mocked. "What is the game anyway?" I added.

"It's called Witchcraft and it says that it is a life changing experience," replied Tom. "Don't know what that means but the winner is the person with the most control at the end of the game."

"Oh, sounds interesting," I said not quite understanding the point of the game. I went round anyway as Tom was just turning the computer on which had been set up in the lounge.

I said hi to Rachel as I took in her body again. She saw me and turned to Emma, "I can't believe we had to get this ugly pervert round, him ogling me makes me feel so dirty," she said.

Tom followed the instructions on start up typing out each player's name, and then a voice came from a strange looking face on the computer. "Hi, welcome to Witchcraft. You each have four wishes. Emma, you are the first contestant, please make a wish."

We all looked confused, especially Emma. "What any wish?" she said but the man did not reply. "I'd wish for money," mocked Tom.

"Ok," Emma responded, "I wish I had a million pounds."

There was a pause as we looked at each other, then the man said,"Your wish is granted." There was a flash and in front of Emma was one million pounds. We all looked in amazement. "Fuck me," said Emma, "it worked."

"This is unbelievable," said Tom. We carried on talking examining the money when suddenly the man interrupted. "Tom, you are the second contestant, please make a wish."

Tom smiled, "I know exactly what I want, I wish I had a Ferrari outside."

The man did the same again and there was another flash, once again we looked up to see an amazing red Ferrari outside on their driveway.

We reacted in shock again and as we were all wondering where this was leading, Emma turned round, "Hey I'm scared, this could be like one of those movies where our wishes go bad. I think we should stop."

"No way," responded Tom, "I've just got a brand new Ferrari and you've got a million pounds. What could go wrong?"

"I know," said Emma, "it just seems too good to be true."

It was and my mind was in overdrive, trying to think of the perfect wish. The man on the screen issued his instructions again, "Rachel, you are the third contestant, please make a wish."

Rachel thought hard, "I wish Rob was here to help me with this game." The man on the screen told Rachel her wish was granted and then with another flash Rob, Rachel's boyfriend was in the lounge with us. "What the fuck..." he said. "How the hell did I get here Rachel?"Rob questioned.

Rachel explained about the game, Rob was as shocked as we were but then the man spoke again, "Clark, you are the final contestant, please make a wish."

I was prepared. I had the perfect wish. If it worked the way I intended it was going to give me my ultimate fantasy. I was wary but suddenly my life that seemed so unfair might just be made worthwhile. I looked at everyone else and gave a wicked grin, "I wish that I could control the wishes of everyone else without the others knowing and after they have made them they will believe they made them without me."

"You can't do that," said Tom. "Ha! Ha! You've lost it Clark, that will never work," mocked Emma but the man responded, "your wish is granted," he said before a flash of light hit the room.

Everything returned to normal, well as normal as it could be in the circumstances as I looked around the room. "You really are a loser Clark, what a waste of a wish I know exactly what I'm going to wish for next" said Emma.

The man on the screen continued, "Emma it is time for your second turn, please make another wish."

I was thinking fast as to what to do, if I had the power to control everyone's wishes I would have loads of fun but I also wanted to torment them for the way they had treated me in the past. As I looked at Emma, she was so hot. I thought of one of my favourite fantasies with Emma as a French Maid and began to wish Emma was a French Maid.

Emma was focusing on the screen about to make her wish, "I wish...." Then she hesitated, "I wish I was a sexy French Maid."

"What..." Tom responded. "Noooooo," said Emma. But the man just replied, "Your wish is granted." There was a flash and Emma was standing there in the skimpiest, most revealing French Maid's outfit you could imagine. I watched in pure delight, ogling the woman I wanked over most in my favourite fantasy outfit. Her tits were barely concealed in her tight top and the skirt was outrageously short. Emma looked so horny. I thought she would be livid but as she turned around she smiled. "Oui, Oui, Oui, I 'ave always wanted to be a French Maid,"she said in the most amazingly sexy French accent. This was even better than I thought; the wish had given Emma a French accent.

"Wow Emma you look hot," said Rob.

"Merci," replied Emma.

"Yeah Emma," I said, "I always thought you were a sexy little cocktease and now I know you are. Your tits look amazing in that outfit."

"Shut up," Emma responded still with her sexy accent, "zis body is for Tom and not for ugly, perverts like you to ogle."

"When you show off your tits and ass like that Emma you have to expect us blokes to get carried away with our wank fantasies," I added.

"Fucking shut up Clark," said Tom. Suddenly the man on the screen interjected, "Tom, it is time for your second wish."

The timing was perfect as I looked at Tom, "Oh yeah I bet you can't control yourself with some of your wank fantasies." I wanted Tom to wish for Rachel to be a sexy stripper.

"I'm not a dirty, pervert like you Clark," responded Tom, "and anyway for my second wish, I wish that..." Tom stopped as I willed him to wish for what I wanted. Tom smiled and continued, "I wish that Rachel would be a sexy stripper just like in my favourite fantasy."

"Tom, you can't," said Rachel shocked at the betrayal. "'Ow could you wish for that?" added Emma.

The man on the screen said in his usual tone, "Your wish is granted." With another flash we all looked at Rachel who was wearing the sexiest underwear ever. She had red lingerie that barely contained her amazing tits and the bottom was a thong showing off her hot ass. Rachel was also wearing five inch red high heels.

"Oh yeah boys, this is so fucking hot," said Rachel. Her usual aloofness had gone; Rachel was actually a stripper and loved parading her body.

Rob however was annoyed that Tom had turned his girlfriend into a stripper wearing such a revealing outfit in front of other blokes,"You wanker," he said, "how dare you change my girlfriend like that."

Tom was confused but not apologetic, "I couldn't help it Rob, I've always wanked off over Rachel being a stripper, I had to wish for it."

Emma joined in, "But Tom you 'ave said that you could control yourself and to use it on Rachel..."

I was laughing, "Seems like you're a dirty pervert like me," I mocked.

"Fuck off Clark," replied Tom, "there's nothing wrong with using these wishes for a bit of personal fantasy."

"No I agree," I said. Tom did not realise the irony of his comments; I was feeling so horny at being in control of this situation after the years of teasing I had experienced.

"Rachel, it's your turn to make a wish again," said the man on the screen.

The 'new' Rachel considered her options. I sent out the message of what she wanted to wish for. Her boyfriend Rob did not appear to like her new personality and she had to fix that. "I wish you guys were horny, naked and have to wank yourselves off while fantasising over me."

"Rachel, zat is disgusting," said Emma. But the man on the screen was already saying, "Your wish is granted."

Suddenly Rob, Tom and myself were all naked. Rachel smiled, "That's much better," she said. The wish had affected me as well. I was ogling Rachel's body imagining her naked, wanting to see those 36C tits and her cunt. Rob and Tom clearly felt the same.

"Oh Rachel," said Rob, "you always make me so hard."

"Rachel," said Tom, "I can't control myself you as a horny stripper makes me so horny."

We were all so hard at this point. Rob and Tom proudly showed their nine-inch cocks while I had my four incher on display. I had always been embarrassed by the size of my cock. In my fantasies I always had imagined it to be bigger and with Rob and Tom parading their huge cocks I felt very little. However with my power I intended to reverse that, I could not wait to take the arrogant grins off Rob and Tom.

Rachel saw my cock and laughed, "Oh dear Clark," she said, "I don't know why I wished you were naked, not only are you ugly, you have the smallest cock ever, it's tiny."

Tom laughed, "Ha! Ha! Not only are you a dirty, old pervert you've got the tiniest cock ever. You could never satisfy Emma with a cock that small not that you'll ever get the chance."

"Yeah, and to think he wanks that tiny cock to Rachel and Emma, what a loser" added Rob.

"'Zat is petit Clark, it must only be four inches. You are a joke,"said Emma joining in, putting aside her annoyance at Tom.

Meanwhile Rachel was cupping her tits as Tom and Rob diverted their attention back to her hot body. "Come on Rob, go on Tom wank those nine inches. I know you can't resist wanking over me."

None of us could resist wanking, as we all took hold of our cocks and fixed our eyes on Rachel. I focused on her amazing 36C titties as I imagined sliding my cock into her huge cleavage. I was wanking my cock harder and harder, especially as Rachel bent over and I got an eyeful of her cleavage. It was too much for me and I let go of my jism, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Rachel," I sighed.

Emma laughed, "I knew you wouldn't last, that was probably the biggest thrill of your life." It was, wanking off in front of Rachel was a favourite fantasy of mine.

"No stamina either Clark, not that you would expect it with a cock as small as that," added Rachel.

Rob and Tom carried on wanking, clearly getting hornier and hornier. Tom kept on repeating 'oh Rachel yes' as he wanked. Rachel stared at his cock, "Go on Tom, I bet you're imagining I'm stripping for you, just like in your favourite fantasies."

"I am Rachel," said Tom, "Oh yes you're so fucking horny."

Then Rachel turned to Rob, "Mmmmmmmm Rob, you know I love your hard cock, go on imagine giving it to me hard just as you like it."

"Oh Rachel I am," said Rob, "you are so fucking hot."

The guys kept going but could not hold back much more and with huge groans they spilt their jism. "Oh that felt good," said Tom. "I know,"agreed Rob.

"'Ave you finished now?" said Emma sarcastically.

"Sorry Emma but Rachel looked so hot in that outfit," replied Tom.

"I know," smiled Emma, "and it was worth it to see 'zat pathetic little cock of Clark's."

"Yeah," agreed Tom, "you are so sad Clark. You'll never get a girl to fuck you when you are so ugly and have such a tiny cock. It's disgusting you even wank over Emma and Rachel holding out any hope that one day you're get your wicked way with them."

"I agree Tom," added Rob, "dirty perverts like Clark should not even be allowed to wank over hot babes like Rachel and Emma."

Then the man on the screen moved his eyes towards me, "Clark it is time for your second wish."

I smiled looking at Tom and Rob; "You guys will regret being so arrogant and cocky, thinking you are invincible, because your life is about to change."

"We're not scared of your threats Clark," said Tom, "How can we take you seriously with a cock that small?"

Emma, Rachel and Rob all laughed.

"So you think I enjoy two horny bitches like Emma and Rachel laughing at me. Well I think you should experience it," I paused, "I wish Emma and Rachel are not attracted to their boyfriends anymore thinking they are uglier than me."

"Fucking wanker Clark," shouted Tom. "You could never do that,"added Rob.

"Rob is far too sexy," said Rachel and Emma added "but Tom is such a hunk."

The man on the screen said, "Your wish is granted." The light flashed again. Tom looked at Emma.

"Are you alright gorgeous?" he said.

"Do not call me gorgeous," said Emma. "You are so ugly."

I smiled as I realised the impact of my spell.

"What?" said Tom, "Can't you see what Clark has done."

"I do not care, you are uglier than he is," Emma responded.

Rob tried his luck putting his arm around Rachel. "Get the fuck off me," she shouted.

"But Rachel," Rob protested, "you just said how much you wanted me."

"I don't care," Rachel responded, "I see loads of ugly blokes as a stripper but you are the ugliest."

Tom was continuing his protest. "Emma can't you remember all the times you've craved my body like last night when you were screaming so loud."

"'Zat is wrong Tom. I can't believe I ever had sex with someone as ugly as you," Emma replied.

"You wanker Clark, I'm going to get you back when I get my next wish," said an angered Tom.

"Oh yeah, we'll see," I said.

"Emma would you make your third wish please," said the guy on the screen.

I looked at Emma thinking exactly what I wanted her to wish for.

"I wish 'zat Tom knew I am out of his league and he would be as dirty and perverted as he thinks Clark is with a tiny three inch cock," she said in her sexy French accent.

Tom looked aghast. "Emma, noooooooo," he said.

The man said, "Your wish is granted."

With a flash, suddenly Tom looked different. Apart from his cock his body had not changed but everyone knew he was ugly. And his cock was tiny, even tinier than mine was.

"How do you feel Tom?" I asked.

"Fucking horny," he replied, "But with Rachel showing off her body in sexy lingerie and Emma parading her hot figure in a French Maid's outfit I can't help but feel horny."

"Ha! Ha! Look at that cock," said Rachel, "it's only three inches. But there's no point wasting a huge cock on such an ugly pervert is there."

"'Zat is right," said Emma, "He will never get to fuck us. He'll never have this body again."

"Tom it is time for your third wish," said the man from the computer screen.

Minutes earlier Tom had been intent on revenge but now his priorities had changed. All he wanted was to wank his cock over horny bitches like Emma and Rachel. I knew exactly what I wanted Tom to wish for.

"I'm going to wish for one of my favourite wank fantasies," said Tom.

"Dirty pervert," said Emma.

"I know," smiled Tom in exactly the same way I had done for years. "I wish that Rachel and Emma were horny bisexuals and that Rachel would perform a sexy lap dance for Emma."

I had fantasised over this for years but now I was making Emma's ex-boyfriend wish for it knowing he was uglier and more perverted than I was. The perverseness of the change in circumstance made me so horny.

The guy on the screen said, "Your wish is granted." There was yet another flash. Emma looked at Rachel smiling.

"Oh Rachel," she said, "you are so horny. No wonder guys pay to see you strip. I'd love to see you perform for me." Emma was playing with her cunt as she said it.

Rachel got up and strutted up to Emma, swaying her hips, her five-inch heels making the movement more pronounced. Rachel stood in front of Emma, "Your wish is granted," she said and began to sway to the music which had started to play from the computer.

"Enjoy," she whispered to Emma who was already transfixed by Rachel's hot body. So were Rob, Tom and myself as we openly wanked our cocks.

Rachel took hold of her tits and cupped them pushing them right up close to Emma. Emma was ogling Rachel's 36C tits like all us blokes did.

Rachel reached around and unclipped her bra. She teasingly held it over her tits then let it fall to the floor. I fixed my eyes on Rachel's 36C tits. They were even better than in my wank fantasies. They were big, firm and had amazing bullet like erect nipples. I was wanking my cock and as I looked around so were Rob and Tom. Tom was pumping his three incher really hard staring at Rachel's tits like it was the first pair he had ever seen.