And The Winner Is...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my cock into Rachel's cunt that got another squeal of pleasure. "I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are," I said to Rachel as I built up my rhythm while getting hold of her hips.

"I'm your cumwhore Clark, give it to me hard, fuck me," moaned Rachel.

I was really pounding into Rachel, her screams getting louder and louder. Her language was so vulgar as well. Rachel was usually so aloof, walking around thinking she was superior to everyone else but now she was a slut, my slut. I had turned her into a dirty whore just like in my fantasies.

I pumped in and out of Rachel with my huge cock, her body at my mercy as I took in her amazing ass. My balls slapped against her and as those perfect titties swung to my thrusts I grabbed hold of them.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES CLARK, DOG ME, DOG ME HARDER," Rachel begged even more as she pushed her body back against mine grinding her cunt against my cock. "GRAB MY TITTIES CLARK, GET HOLD OF THEM AND GROPE THEM," Rachel continued.

"Oh yes, moan for me you fucking hot whore," I said as I fucked Rachel so hard.

"POUND MY CUNT CLARK, I'M YOUR FANTASY FUCK SLAVE. OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS," screamed Rachel.

Rachel was close to orgasm as I continued pounding her cunt. As I stroked faster and faster Rachel hips buckled and her screams got even louder. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS CLARK," she moaned as she reached an almighty orgasm. At the same time I let go of my cum. "FILL MY CUNT CLARK, FILL IT WITH YOUR HOT CUM, OH YESSSS, THAT FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD," continued Rachel as my jism filled her up.

"Oh yes," said Rachel as she recovered, "you came loads Clark, that was fucking amazing. I've never been fucked so hard in my life."

"You're my cumwhore now Rachel," I said, "you're such a horny little slut aren't you."

"I am for you Clark," Rachel responded, "I've never met anyone so hunky before, you make my cunt so wet."

"Oh that was a hot fuck Clark," said Emma joining in. "Rachel loves getting fucked doggy style."

"She likes getting fucked by hunks with 10 inch cocks Emma, just like you," I stated.

I turned to Rob and Tom who were once again wanking their tiny cocks.

"You really are a dirty pervert aren't you Rob," I said.

Rob smiled, "I can't control myself. Rachel is the horniest girl I've ever seen and seeing her beg for your cock then take it doggy style I had to wank off imagining it was me."

"The thought of you wanking off over me is disgusting," replied Rachel, "fantasising over fucking me. It makes me feel so dirty."

"Yeah Rob, you are so lucky to be able to watch Rachel get a good fucking. I thought I'd cut you a break and give you guys a thrill," I mocked, "but the idea that you think Rachel and Emma would even considering fucking you is so laughable. I mean look at both you;you're ugly, dirty perverts with tiny cocks. No girl in their right mind will ever fuck you, let alone horny bitches like Rachel and Emma."

As I talked Rachel and Emma came and sat either side of me, pressing their tits against my body.

"I know," responded Rob, "but I love wanking off over them so much. I can't resist it."

Suddenly the guy on the television interrupted. "OK," he said,"part one of the game is over. I think we should review the results."

Emma and Rachel were busy stroking my hard cock when there was a flash of light and suddenly everyone was back to normal.

"Ahhhhhhh," screamed both Emma and Rachel.

They jumped away from me; all of us now fully clothed.

"What the fuck just happened?" questioned Emma now speaking without her French accent.

"I don't know," said Rachel, "but I can't believe what we were doing."

Emma headed straight for Tom and Rachel headed for Rob each putting their arms around their boyfriends.

"I think we need to see a list of the wishes," said the guy on the screen.

The list of wishes came up on the screen.

Emma: £1 million.

Tom: Ferrari.

Rachel: Rob to be here.

Clark: To control everyone's wishes without anyone else knowing.

Emma: To be a sexy French Maid.

Tom: For Rachel to be a sexy stripper.

Rachel: For the guys to be naked and wank off in front of her.

Clark: For Emma and Rachel to think their boyfriends are uglier than him.

Emma: For Tom to be a dirty, pervert with a 3-inch cock.

Tom: For Emma and Rachel to be bisexual and for Rachel to perform a striptease for Emma.

Rachel: For Rob to be a dirty, pervert with a 3-inch cock.

Clark: For Emma and Rachel to be dirty, horny bitches who lust after him.

Emma: For Clark to have a 10-inch cock.

Tom: For Rob and him to live together with all their favourite wank material.

Rachel: For only Clark to remember that Tom went out with Emma and she went out with Rob and for Emma and herself to be top porn models.

Clark: For Emma and Rachel to be his horny sex slaves.

"I've had enough of this I'm turning this fucking game off," said Tom getting up to close the computer down.

"Oh Tom," said the man on the screen, "you can't do that. Once you activate Witchcraft you have to play it to the game is over."

"We'll see about that," said Tom turning the computer and the television off but the man stayed on the screen.

"I told you Tom, you can't turn the game off. Now don't make this difficult for me," threatened the guy.

"I can't believe a computer game is threatening me," said Tom still trying to turn it off.

"Now sit down Tom and don't try to turn me off," said the guy.

Tom tried to protest but somehow he could not. He sat down as requested.

"OK," said the guy. "To decide on the winner each of you is going to give the reasons behind your wishes starting player one Emma."

"Do I have to do this?" said Emma.

"Oh yes," replied the guy. "And I've made it so you have to be honest as well."

"Well," said Emma, "my first wish was like everybody else I've always wanted lots of money and at that stage I didn't think the game was real. My second wish was strange, I was about to wish that Tom propose to me when I suddenly wanted to be a sexy French Maid and I couldn't resist wishing for it. Then for my third wish, Clark had made me think Tom was an ugly and I wanted to punish him so I made him an ugly, pervert with a 3 inch cock."

Emma looked at Tom, then stroked his cock, "Mmmmmmm I'm so glad he is back to the hunk I know with a 9 inch cock."

"So am I," said Tom, "I could not believe you wished for that."

"And for my final wish," said Emma continuing, "Oh it makes me feel so dirty saying this but I suddenly found that ugly, fucking wanker over there," Emma was pointing at me, "unbelievably sexy and wanted nothing more than for him to have a 10 inch cock. Shit, I can not believe that happened."

"Thanks Emma," said the guy, "that was very interesting. Now it is your turn Tom."

"Well, for my first wish, I had always wanted a sports car and after Emma's wish came true I knew I had to have a Ferrari," started Tom, "then for my second wish I was going to wish that I was a famous film star but then I looked at Rachel and remembered I had always fantasised over her being a sexy stripper so I wished for that instead. For my third wish I was determined to get Clark back for making Emma think I was ugly but then after Emma's wish I wanted to see one of my favourite fantasies in action so I made Rachel and Emma bisexual and Rachel strip off in front of Emma. Finally by that point I loved wanking so much I wanted Rob and I to have continuous access to wank material so I wished that we lived here with loads of porn mags and videos. Thank fuck it's that wanker Clark that has to resort to porno's again and I can go back to fucking Emma."

"I can't wait," said Emma pushing her tits against Tom and stroking his cock.

"Thanks Tom," said the man on the screen. "Now it's your turn Rachel."

Rachel looked at the screen and started, "Well for my first wish I wanted Rob to be here as events were getting strange and a bit scary and I wanted his help. For my second wish, oh this is so embarrassing, Tom turned me into a stripper and I felt so horny. The thought of guys wanking over me turned me on and I needed to see Tom and Rob wank off over my body, especially as Rob was annoyed Tom turned me into a stripper.

For my third wish like Emma, Clark had me think Rob was ugly and I wanted to turn him into an ugly pervert with a 3-inch cock. Then for my final wish, as I looked at Rob and Tom wanking over me I found it disgusting and I wanted all memories of Emma and me going out with them that I wished we'd all forget apart from Clark. I also felt so horny that I wanted Emma and I to be top porn models."

"I feel so dirty now, I can't believe I was tricked to wish for all those disgusting things," finished Rachel.

"OK, thanks Rachel," said the guy, "let's move on to the final player Clark."

I smiled and looked around the room; everyone was looking at me. I made sue I ogled Emma and Rachel, once again staring directly at their tits but now the memory of getting hold of them and fucking their hot bodies was fresh in my mind. I could feel my tiny 4 incher get hard as I started, "Well for my first wish I wanted to be able to make my ultimate fantasy come true, of making Rachel and Emma becoming my lust driven sex slaves begging for my cock. But I wanted to tease them and get back at Tom and Rob for being so cocky and arrogant so I thought it would be fun if I could control everybody's wishes without them knowing."

I looked at Tom and Emma, "you took the piss out of me when I made the wish but I think it worked pretty well," I said in a mocking tone.

"Fuck off Clark," responded Emma, "you really are the biggest wanker I've ever met."

"Ahh but Emma, whatever you say I will always know that I fucked you, I made you lust after me so much that you begged me to fuck you then rode my cock while I groped those amazing 34D beauties of yours. You were like a bitch on heat."

Emma looked aghast as I recounted the events. "No, I can't believe that happened, I feel so dirty."

"Oh believe me Emma," I responded, "you were just as dirty as I imagined in my wank fantasies. Anyway for my second wish Tom and Rob were mocking me, reminding me how ugly and perverted Emma and Rachel thought I was, so I thought I would get my revenge by making Emma and Rachel think they were ugly. It was great to see the look on the horny bitches' faces as they rejected those arrogant tossers.

My third wish was what I've wanked over ever since I first saw Emma and Rachel. To make them lust after me after they had teased me for so long was so horny and then for my final wish I turned them into my horny sex slaves and made them perform my greatest fantasy. "

"Oh fuck," said Rachel, "that's awful, it can't have happened."

"Oh believe me," I responded, "it did happen Rachel. You and Emma were such slutty little whores and you loved every second of it."

"Thank you Clark," interrupted the guy on the screen again. "After reviewing the wishes I think it is clear that the winner of the game is Clark and there are two rewards for winning the game Clark."

I listened intently.

"The first reward is a choice. You get to choose which and how many of the wishes are made permanent."

My eyes lit up, "What?" I said in a state of shock.

"Fuck, no way," reacted Tom.

"Bollocks," said Emma while Rachel just said, "you can't, it's not possible."

I looked at the guy on the screen, "Do you mean I can make Emma and Rachel my sex slaves forever?"

"Yes Clark, they'll lust after you just as you wished for earlier,"the guy replied.

I leered at the bodies of Emma and Rachel, "Oh great, I did enjoy the sexy bitches parading their bodies for me earlier and I definitely want to get hold of their lovely big tits again," I continued, "Oh and can I make Tom and Rob the ugly, dirty perverts they were earlier with tiny three inch cocks?"

"Of course," the guy replied.

"Oh good," I replied thinking of how great life would be, "they are so cocky and arrogant it's amazing to think they I can turn them into ugly, geeks who will never have Emma and Rachel again. I think I'll make every wish permanent except for Tom having the Ferrari, it doesn't fit the image of an ugly, pervert."

"Fuck you Clark," shouted Tom, "come on guys let's get him and the guy on the screen. We can't let this happen."

Tom, Rob, Emma and Rachel went to get up and I started to move away from them but the guy on the screen shouted, "Sit back down." Suddenly everyone was sitting down unable to get up.

"When you play Witchcraft you play it until the end and until that point you obey my orders."

I smiled: I could scarcely believe this was happening. In the morning I had woken up as a 50-year-old with no sex life. All I could do was wank off over sexy babes like Emma and Rachel. Now I had the opportunity of turning their arrogant boyfriends into ugly perverts after they had teased me for ages about how much I lusted after Emma and Rachel and finally I had the chance of actually making Emma and Rachel my fucktoys. They knew they were out of my league but now I could actually turn them into my sex slaves.

"OK Clark," said the guy, "all those wishes you requested will become permanent."

I leered at Emma and Rachel, "Get ready to become my cumwhores you sexy little sluts. I can't wait to get hold of those tits again and have you begging for my cock like horny bitches should do."

"Fuck off Clark," replied Rachel, "it will never happen. The thought of letting you near my body makes me feel sick."

"You are such a fucking pervert Clark," added Emma.

"Yes Emma I am a dirty pervert and very soon you'll both be just as dirty and perverted as I am while Tom and Rob will be ugly, dirty perverts who wank off even more than I have over your hot bodies."

The guy on the screen cut in, "I'm sorry to interrupt you guys but Clark's second reward is to have one more wish. What's it going to be Clark, choose carefully."

"Wow," I said, "fucking great, another wish. Now let me see."

"Oh shit, this is outrageous," said Tom. "you can't give Clark another wish, he's done enough damage for one day. And you can't make all those wishes permanent, it's so unfair."

"Ha! Ha! Tell that to Clark, Tom. You've taken the piss out of him continuously knowing he lusts after Emma and Rachel. Now he's managed to reverse the roles, he's not saying life's unfair anymore. You should have read the rules of Witchcraft more carefully before we started. Now Clark have you decided on your final wish?" asked the guy.

"Oh yeah," I said, "I wish I could control minds, bodies and space."

"Hmmmmm," said the guy, "Very interesting, you've gone for absolute power."

"Yeah," I replied, "I can't resist controlling other people now I've got the taste for it."

"I don't blame you Clark," said the guy, "Well guys, thank you for playing Witchcraft. When I grant Clark his wishes the game will be over and you can carry on with your lives."

"No," pleaded Rachel, "how dare you let this happen, I hate Clark, he's so disgusting, it's Rob I love."

"Yeah," agreed Emma, "Clark's a filthy, disgusting old pervert. I love Tom."

Tom took hold of Emma as she pressed her body hard up against him while Rachel did the same with Rob.

"Clark, Enjoy, your wishes are granted," said the guy.

"I'll get you back for this Clark, you old, filthy disgusting pervert," said Tom but then there was one final flash of light.

Suddenly Emma realised she was cuddling Tom.

"Oh fuck off Tom," she said once again with her sexy French accent as she jumped away from him.

"Get off me you fucking pervert," said Rachel as she got away from Rob very quickly.

The room was once again covered with photos of horny models including Emma and Rachel in dirty poses.

Emma and Rachel looked straight at me, smiling sexily. "Oh Clark,"said Rachel, "I feel so horny." Rachel began to play with her titsthrough her top, Emma did the same adding, "Ah oui, I want you so much Clark."

"That's much better," I replied, "it's great to see you sluts nice and horny for me. But I think you should be wearing those sexy bikinis that you have teased me in for so long."

I thought of Emma in her sexy white bikini and Rachel in her tiny blue bikini and suddenly they were both standing there in the outfits I wanted.

"Wow it really works," I said as I ogled Emma and Rachel, their tits strained to get out of their outfits as they both fondled their tits.

I looked over at Tom and Rob who were also ogling their favourite wank fantasy girls. "Dirty little perverts aren't you," I mocked.

"I can't help it," replied Rob, "Rachel looks so horny in that bikini, her tits are practically falling out."

"I know and look at Emma," added Tom, "fucking sex on legs."

"Well I'm sure you guys would prefer to be naked when you ogle my two horny sluts," I responded imagining both Tom and Rob naked.

As I thought it Tom and Rob stood there naked with their tiny 3-inch cocks hard. They couldn't resist wanking them.

"Oh yes," said Rob, "I just can't control myself, Rachel and Emma just have to be wanked over."

"Oh fuck me," said Tom, "look at their tits in those bikinis, so fucking hot."

"I knew you couldn't control those tiny cocks of yours," I mocked,"I guess you'll have to wank over them while I fuck them senseless later."

I looked at my dirty whores ready for action. Rachel had a hand in her cunt. "Oh fuck Clark, my cunt is so wet, I need another good fucking," she pleaded.

Emma was already removing her bikini top showing off her tits for me. She came up close to me pressing her tits against my body. "We both need fucking Clark, let's get out of this place and away from those dirty perverts."

"No problem Emma," I replied, "I'm looking forward to going back next door and having my 10 inch cock sucked by both of you."

"Oh yes, " said Rachel, "I need to taste your cum so much."

With that we left Tom and Rob wanking their tiny cocks and I went back home with my two horny sluts Emma and Rachel.