And Then

Story Info
Quiet moments of passion after hours.
990 words
4.26
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had taken her on her desk. The staff was gone and the doors were locked and the lights were out. No one would have know that anyone was there. He had slipped in and surprised her. His fire was contagious and before either of them realized the passion of their lips and spread through them both.

There were other options, but it seemed that the desk was the most erotic. He had lifted her gently until her butt was on the desk and it allowed him to stand between her open legs and let her feel his hardness as they kissed.

His hand moved down between them and he heard her breath go quiet. He was beyond his ability to control himself much longer and he laid her back on her desk... on top of the papers as her only cushion.

He found the snap and the zipper of her jeans and tugged the heavy denim from over her hips and downward dragging them down her thighs. He slipped her shoes off and pulled her jeans off both legs to fall in the floor between them. He leaned to kiss the softness of the center of her panties and dragged them downward... feeling her arch her back to make room for them to slide off her butt.

He could only unbuckle his belt and unsnap his pants. She unzipped him and gathering his briefs with his pants she pushed them down until the dropped at his ankles. His stiffness at the right height to press into her softness and the juncture of her thighs

He stroked her with his fingers and opened her. He slid into her as she stroked him, but he was too close to let her continue long. He pushed her gently back on her desk and using his hand to guide himself he opened her lips with his mushroom head. He was so large with his need and she so tight that it took several tries. The first push opened her to allow just the head to disappear. Each movement of his hips and hers gained them about an inch in depth but as he withdrew her legs pulled him back into her until he was sliding fully in and out of her.

He was like a rocket primed for blast off and with her eyes open wide he fired. She could tell she could feel the blast of his jets hitting her deep in her womb. Her legs locked him in deep contact and he emptied himself fully into her but still she clasped him to her, in her.

Long after his hardness had subsided, he still felt the tunnel of her womanhood pulsing and sucking from him every drop of his climax. He looked at her with awe and wonder until the urge to give to her as she had given to him consumed him.

Her chair was nearby and he moved it to sit down between her legs, keeping her laying on her back on her desk. He looked at her shaven lips, now red from such active entrance and dribbling with his white cum from the opened center of her sex. As he moved forward, she lifted her legs and spread them to offer him the most unrestricted access to herself possible.

He kissed her fully on those puffy red lips and felt his own semen coat his lips. He tasted it with the tip of his tongue and found it very erotic. He fully extended his tongue and buried it in the cavernous opening where his erection had been and which was still open from it's presence. He swirled and felt her tremble. He licked with the flat width of his tongue upward and he felt the hardness of her clit flick across his tongue and her legs spasm closed.

He forced her wide for himself again and he moved now with abandon, possessing every part of her womanhood with his tongue. He moved upward and downward. He bathed her and probed her. He nibbled her and sucked her as he would have with the neck of a teenage date... hoping to leave a hickey between her legs. He felt her lips engorge with the vacuum he created and felt her shiver as his tongue passed over them.

She was so wet. He had sucked from her all of his cum that he could but she flowed with her own wetness until it pooled at the bottom of her cleft and ran down between her cheeks. He slipped his finger across the puckered tightness of her backside and felt her so wet and so open. As he forced his tongue into her depths again, he slid his finger into her and heard a plaintive moan and her legs lock around his face as her hands pulled him into her.

He held his breath and worked her until she stopped the clenching that radiated from her lower belly. He lay with his cheeks against her full wet lips and caught his breath feeling her hands brush his hair in a comforting caresses. He lay with his lips close to hers until his need arose again.

He stood and pulled her legs vertical into the air found the tightness with his head that his fingers explored. He knew she was wet and still flowing and with her wetness he lubricated himself and pressed into the tightness of her bottom.

He heard a muffled, guttural groan as I opened her there too. He looked into her eyes for the pleading to stop, but found a fixed glaze of hot need and he pushed until he felt himself pop past the initial tightness of her entrance. It was a very long and slow anal intercourse. Neither of their need was great, but the closeness was exquisite. When he emptied himself into her again, his fingers coaxed her clit to join in the celebration.