And Then It Is Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow, look at your balls. Am I doing it right? It doesn't hurt?"

"No, not a bit, it's really nice, it feels really nice. A bit quicker."

"Quicker, even quicker, really? Did you like it when I was feeling your balls? Like this? Is this nice?"

She squeezed my balls again, as she carried on wanking me. I could feel my orgasm building, from a distance, if I was wanking myself I would have sped up now, I would be seconds away, but she kept at the same rate. I let her. It felt different, slower, like it was happening to more of my body.

"Is this okay? When do you come then? How long does it normally take? I read somewhere that a lot of men like women to stick a finger in their bum, up their bumholes I mean. Would you like this?"

"Um, well."

"Would you, you'll have to tell me if you do, do you want me to stick my finger up your arse?"

"Yes, I think-"

"What?"

"I do."

"You do what? Tell me"

"I do want you to stick your fingers up my arse."

"You'll have to do something for me."

"Yep, whatever you want."

"Promise?"

"Yep, I promise."

"Whatever I want? Promise this."

"I promise to do whatever you want."

"If?"

"If you carry on wanking me off and stick your finger up my arse."

"Okay then. Should I do it now?"

"Yes, do it now." And she did, without an awful lot of ceremony. She stopped masturbating me for a few seconds, to lift up my scrotum, to squeeze her hand underneath my buttocks, which I lifted again, off the seat to allow her access, she poked a finger between the damp crack of my arse, onto the tender skin of my perineum, she stopped as she found my anus, she hesitated for a bit as her finger touched the tough wrinkle of my hole, then stuck her finger in, she picked up my prick again and wanked me as she poked a finger up into my bum. The moment both hands were at work I came, she sped up and finger fucked my rectum and I started to come, I ejaculated over her hand and arm and T-shirt.

"Oh god, oh fuck, you're coming, oh look, oh god that's so horny, god, I feel so turned on. Can I taste it?"

"Yeah."

And she did, she bent and kissed the end of my penis, as she squeezed, as a fresh drop of semen oozed from my tip she licked it and took it into her mouth.

"What's the favour?"

"I want Sharon to see you. She hasn't seen one close up either. She wants to watch you wank yourself off."

"What?"

"That's the promise. You have to wank in front of us. Or maybe I'll do it, but with Sharon there, you have to let her watch me wank you off. Is that okay?"

Which it more than was. We met up for the purpose, at Sharon's house. And she watched us kiss, for a while, and touch each other. And then I was told to take my trousers off, which I did, quickly I suppose, without shame even though Sharon was only watching, I stripped off my jeans, allowed her to see the protrusion of my already hard cock in my pants, and then took them off, pulled them down my legs and let my semi-stiff penis spring free, and become immediately harder, raise up from my legs, point out, swell and stiffen, become thicker, longer until I was showing her my fully erect member. I sat back down and let myself be masturbated, I sat and watched as my girlfriend gripped my rigid dick and started wanking me again.

She stroked my hard young dick, and cupped my tight and swollen balls, pulling them, then she delved into the humid crevice of my arse, touched the clenched point of my anus with her middle finger, maintaining the firm rhythm of her other hand on my stiff cock. I looked at Sharon, watching intently, I carried on looking at her, noticing her own stiff tips of erectile tissue protruding from her vest top, I looked at her as I felt my orgasm building, even slower than before, even more exquisite and delicious, my breathing became heavy, I looked Sharon in the eyes as I felt myself coming, I looked at her staring at my penis as I ejaculated for her, as I spurted my thick creamy seed out onto my lap and my girlfriend's hand).

I hold still, feel my dick pulse in my hand, I clench my pubic floor muscle and feel it swell and shudder. I can feel myself becoming harder, in my hand, my penis throbs and swells, I hold the hot and more rigid shaft of my cock, this feels delicious in my hand, this feels okay though, I am able to hide the stiffness and increase of length and girth, or, surely, they cannot expect me to hold my penis and not become hard, can they? My penis finally becomes hard, as I hold it, in front of the group, and stays that way, I fight the nearly overwhelming urge to move my hand up and down, to masturbate with intent, I don't, I don't want to break the pose after all, I stand stock still, feeling the slight chill in the room caress my naked body, feeling cold air against my bare bottom, and feeling, like so many touches, the gaze of each artist, I feel each of them staring at my hard cock, not knowing - do they, do they? – that it is hard, that their model has an engorged penis.

I look around the room, everyone is looking at my midriff, they are all looking at and drawing my penis and hand. My penis throbs some more, I feel it become thicker in my fingers, I feel its familiar hardness and size. I realise I am now almost completely erect. I feel faint, I feel like I might faint. Minutes pass, my thought veer between explicit humiliation and attempts to deny all of this, it is all I can do not to move, even with everyone watching, the urge to move my hand over my now fully erect cock is almost unbearable, I know to move even fractionally might be enough to bring me to a climax, to send weeks of unspent cum shooting out of my hard prick. I lose my focus, I stare at nothing, I lose sense of time. My penis remains as hard as I have ever felt it.

"Okay. I think that's it for the night. Thank you."

I look at the teacher, almost expecting her to be kidding. This can't be it, surely not, not with me like this. I realise also that I am disappointed, that somehow I expected to come. I am obliged to release my penis, I force myself to let go of it, knowing this will be the moment everyone sees how aroused I have become. I unwrap my hand from around the thick and heavy stem of my cock, which remains sticking out at the angle I was holding it, unmistakably erect, unambiguously stiff now, for everyone to see. I stand for a few more seconds, I turn as if to look for where to step off the platform, allowing the room to look unimpeded at the thick and long length of my rigid prick, aware of its size, my large and engorged rail of flesh running from between my legs, from inside me, out, up, sticking up past my belly, the soft seam of my skin, my tight scrotum, the round swell of my glans all on show. And I want them to look, I want these seconds to last for an hour, I want all of them to stare at my tumescent member, feeling at once that the power balance has shifted, towards me, that they wanted me stiff, so here I am, and I know at once that they are all aroused, that every one of the men's penises has also become stiff at the sight of me sporting my eight inches of blood thickened sexual organ, that every woman's vagina is now damp, that they can all feel moisture between their legs as they look at the rigid prong pointing up from mine.

"I hope you will be able to come next week."

"Well, yes, probably."

"Good."

And I walk out, off the platform, as slowly as I can manage to without faking anything, my unheld penis bouncing in front of me, through all of their gazes, back down the short and cold corridor, back into my tiny changing room. I stand and look at myself on the mirror, look at what they have been looking at, my face, my chest. I take a step back to look at my cock in the mirror, still fantastically erect, still with the head exposed, a ridge of skin squeezing against its smooth and glistening rim. I take hold of my penis again, knowing I can't stop myself now, this has been too much, I start masturbating, properly, not just gripping it, I start wanking myself, still in front of the mirror, still looking at myself as if I am another, I pump my penis, looking at my hand pulling skin up and down, up and over, looking at the glans being exposed then hidden, looking at my balls getting ripped up and down, thwacking onto my legs, looking at the dark, thick seam of my scrotum, and listening to the wet slap of pre-cum on my fingers and foreskin, I can feel myself getting there, this is not going to take long, I can feel my orgasm building, I want to see it, I want to see myself coming, here, in this shabby little toilet, over the sink, over the mirror.

Then, of course, someone knocks. Without thinking, or with thinking too much I answer with a strangled "Yes?"

And the someone enters, the art teacher, along with Susan, the older artist, the one with the huge breasts and forthright manner, they both enter, both immediately look at me, still naked, in front of the mirror, with my erect penis in my hand.

"Oh, I see we have interrupted."

"Shit, sorry, shit." I look around, grab my shirt to cover myself. Hold it over my genitals.

"Oh please don't worry about it." Susan speaks, the teacher looks impassive. "I've walked in on my seventeen year old when he is masturbating many times. We know you do it."

"Yes. Okay."

"My guilty secret, I used to like it, it turned me on a little, seeing my son's erection, seeing him playing with it, seeing him hunched over some magazine. He always stopped though, like you, he didn't have to. You don't have to."

"Pardon."

The teacher follows this up

"You can carry on, if you like, finish off, I'd like you to see you again, and I am sure you'd like me to watch?"

"Well, maybe."

"Hmm, it's not a 'maybe' is it? I think you'd like it quite a lot. And Susan, as well, you would like us both to watch, I think you would, tell me."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes I would like it."

"Come on, say the words, that's part of the thrill isn't it. I want to watch you masturbate, we both do, we both want to watch as you stroke your hard cock, we want to watch you coming. Don't we Susan"

"Well of course. I adore watching men masturbate, I love watching men when they come."

"Thomas, please, tell us."

"I want you to watch, yes, I do, I want to masturbate in front of you, I want to come in front of you."

"Both of us?"

"Yes."

"What? Please, be explicit."

"I want to masturbate, I want to stroke my stiff cock whilst both of you watch me, I want to stroke myself until I come, until you see me ejaculate, until you can see my cum spurting from the end of my cock."

"Well then."

I face them both, Susan's heavy breasts suddenly the most beautiful I've have ever encountered, the teacher's full and pert, both of their nipples risen to stiff points, I face them, look at them looking at me, and let my shirt fall to the floor, allowing my penis to be seen again, my still erect penis, I do a quarter turn so I can see myself in the mirror without losing sight of either of them.

"Okay, now put your hand on your penis, do what you normally do. You were looking at yourself in the mirror as you masturbated, I will stand behind you."

The teacher steps to the mirror, I turn and face myself again, holding my cock again, can see her behind me, to the side, Susan still near the door, looking down at my hand. I start again, without shame, and masturbate, as if alone, my cock delicious in my hand, my balls slapping, my glans wet, the unmistakable sounds of a man playing with his dick. Susan stand next to the teacher, they are both looking down, I look at my face, my mouth is open, my eyes half closed, my arm and chest muscles shaking, bent over, my legs spread just a little, allowing my balls to swing freely, between my thighs, I grip my prick hard, look at myself, look at the two female faces behind me, staring intently at my hand..

"Would you like either of us to do anything?"

I speak with thinking, without shame, knowing they want this as much as I want. And knowing this touch will make me come immediately.

"yes."

"What, tell me exactly what you want."

"Touch me."

"Yes, where, exactly?"

"Touch my arse."

"Which of us would you like to touch you?"

"Both of you."

I stand with my legs further apart. Susan places one hand on my right buttock, pulls it away from the other cheek, I feel it on me, feel her cool fingers pressing into my bum, then feel the teacher's hand, gripping and pulling my other arse cheek, I feel fingers of flesh and air touching my tender now exposed crack. I slow down, wanting to feel them in me before coming, still looking at all of us in the mirror. Susan looks too, at my reddened face, my rigid dick. I bend my back to ease their access, feel fingers, first against my balls, tickling my scrotum, brushing the root of my cock, then grazing my perineum, then stroking, picking up my own rhythm, one of them rubs my crack, up and down, scratches it with a finger nail, until she enters the tight and humid area of my anus and touches me there, I feel a finger on my tense opening, we look up at one another in the mirror, a twenty-one year old man, naked and wanking in front of a thirty something and fifty something woman, who both have hands on his arse. I speed up, my breathing is heavy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me."

"What? Exactly? Tell us."

"Stick it in, put your finger in my arse, finger my fucking arse."

And I feel one of them do it. One of them penetrates me, without any more ceremony, one of them forces her finger deep into my rectum, past the resistance of my anus, moves herself back out, then in again, deeper, fucking hard and deep in the bum with her finger, she pulls out, fucks me with two fingers, and I come, with a gasp of pain and pleasure, I come over the sink, I come with such force a strand of semen hits the mirror, I come in four great bolts of thick and creamy yellow spunk.

They look at my treacly line of pale sexual excreta as it runs down the glass. I take a deep breath, they both do the same. I see all of our faces are flushed, I release my prick, it hangs and drips over the cold rim of the sink, my still full glans touching the cold porcelain.

"Well, what I came in for is to ask if you'd be interested in working for me, privately. It would involve you and one, perhaps two others. Well?"

Someone still has two fingers deep inside my arse.

"Yes, that sounds interesting."