And Then The Door Opened Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadWriter
BadWriter
15 Followers

All in all I'd say that I was fucked more than I sucked or tongued assholes, which kind of surprised me. But then frequently couples used me together and with a very few exceptions the women wanted me to eat them while their man butt fucked me. Sometimes they groped each other across my back, sometimes leaning forward to kiss, and sometimes they fondled me instead. My belt especially seemed to fascinate both men and women and they seemed to need to touch it, with some of them stooping to kiss or lick it.

Finally this wonderful evening was drawing to a close. I'd been taken innumerable times by complete strangers -- sometimes repeatedly by the same people as the evening wore on. My tits were sore from the baskets, and the load seemed heavier -- could there be that much cum in the rubbers that were thrown away?

I felt my backside being prodded yet again, this time by a monstrous dick. It was gradually worked into my ass and once the head was in it seemed to be inhumanly long -- I mean this guy was hung as fat as a horse and at least that long as far as I could tell, and unlike most of the others tonight he didn't have his hands on my hips, tits, or anything else I could feel. It was slowly stroked in and out, in and out, gradually picking up the pace. I was going out of my mind when the video finally showed a serving cart like table being rolled up with a huge dildo on it, connected to a, well, a fucking machine I guess. There were pneumatic cylinders to thrust it, and tanks of who knows what, all very shiny steel and plastic. All of the guests were standing around watching it pound into me. The bright red dildo it carried was sliding at least 18 inches forward and back in me, and was unbelievably fat.

By now I was just screaming in pleasure and frustration, and as the stroking reached a torrid pace suddenly the thrusts got slower but much much deeper into me and it started to shoot fluid in -- more and more it pumped in until eventually I was squirting it out my ass and all over the crowd of spectators on each thrust. Apparently they found it as exciting as I did for one after the other couples began to tear each other's clothes off and fuck in all imaginable positions and with a frenzied energy that was amazing to see (especially as I knew that I had serviced most of them multiple times already that night). The orgy continued for what seemed like hours while the giant machine driven dildo continued to ream me and pump me full of artificial cum and my ass sprayed the writhing crowd of lovers with each stroke.

Eventually the crowd exhausted themselves, the machine was shut off, and I was released. I collapsed into the heap of naked humanity where we all slept tangled together. Well they slept, I continued to replay the night in my mind getting hotter and hotter every minute until I eventually fell asleep, only to dream about it.

BadWriter
BadWriter
15 Followers
12