And Then There Was Eve

Story Info
A transgender love story.
4.9k words
4.47
26k
31
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghipster
ghipster
8 Followers

There was an assortment of eclectic regulars at the coffeehouse I owned. The Hipster Café was in fact the hippest place in the East Village. Some would dare pronounce it the hippest place to down java in all of Manhattan. We had fun. Sure we worked hard, but it was always fun opening our stage to anybody who wanted to perform. Nobody who played there was ever paid, we never charged cover and we had no liquor license. Yet, we were more successful than most bars in town.

Ten years into the place and I still worked the coffee bar, and subsequently became cult-famous, thus, I had to be there most nights. Even if I did not own it lock stock and barrel, I would have been a hanger-on.

The coffee bar was set-up just as that. A bar with bar stools and a bartender; moi,. Like a tavern I was stand-in therapist for people who needed to cry into their expresses. We had regulars from every walk of life. From the mayor to the guy who plays the spoons on the subway flat form at Grand Central Station,. One person who had been coming in for almost a year was Eve.

From the second my eyes fell on her I was in rapture. New York City is over-run with gorgeous women, but there was something refreshingly different about this girl that was different in the best possible way. I assumed she was some upper-class society girl who just wanted to slum-it in the village for the night. She and her Donna Karen business suit sauntered in with the stride of a fashion model and the grace of a royal. She was the ultimate city girl with a whole lot more spit and polish. She spoke with diction so perfect it was all too obvious she had spent her life in prep schools. Although she looked like she just gradated from college, she was, as it turns out closer to forty than not. She had astonishing beauty.

"I wish I owned a place like this." She began. My place is a dump." Great I thought. She is here to steal ideas or worse. "Mr. Hipster, do you have any money?"

"A little." I said

"Want to buy a dive-bar?"

"What you talking but wullus?"

"Oh I'm just fooling around. I own a bar and I would give my left tit up to sell it." she motioned for me to follow her outside to the courtyard for a smoke.

"Ever heard of Titties and Deeppockets?"

"Isn't that a strip club on the west side?"

"Yes it is indeed" she said slowly exhaling in a way that was too sexy to bare. "And like I said, it's a dump."

And that's how it all began. Eve had an accountant who squandered two and half million of her dollars away. The only asset he had was his share in a tittie bar he owned with his wife, who never worked a day in her life. The wife was as vapid as she was beautiful and as lazy as she was sweet. And this Sothern Belle was so sweet it made your teeth hurt.

So our entire relationship was talking shop. We knew very little about each other's personal lives. But we became mutual sounding boards for work woes. Mine hardly existed. But hers were monumental. Titties And Deep Lockets was a dive-bar turned strip club in the meat packing district. The account nor his wife ever put any effort into the place because it was essentially used as a tax write off. Eve only wanted to bring the club up to standards that would make it marketable to buy. And the only way to do that was to make it profitable.

In the three years she owned it, she did indeed do just that. Sweet trophy wife was easily persuaded to let Eve do whatever she wanted to resurrect the place. This child actually wrote eve a check for 1.2 million dollars to renovate the interior. As happy as this made her, it also pissed her off.

Eve shut the place down for three months while they transformed the "dump" into a sleek modern nightclub. Within a month it was the hottest strip club In the five boroughs and remained that way. Eve stopped in every night after work when we were closing for a latte. She never knew that I was done with work two hours before and that I waited until she came in. yes, I had a secret crush on her from the beginning.

As nice as that was, she was out of my league. She was a millionaire. She had lived in Switzerland, Kenya and Greece. She spoke six languages and she was honestly and truly too beautiful for a downtown boy like me.

The night my heart was broken, eve was there. Literally. She was in the café sipping her latté when she noticed a text form her exterminator telling her that she can't go home for two days. She was upset and not at all happy at having to spend 700.00 a night for a decent hotel. My loft was right about the coffee house and I had what few New Yorkers can attest to. Space. I offered to let her stay over the weekend.

"Don't you a have a girlfriend?"

"If she still is my girlfriend, she lives in southern Jersey. Eve, its still my house."

"Well, let me take you out for breakfast. Okay?"

We were at an all-night diner when I go the call. I didn't tell Eve. Bu i was now very different and she noticed it right away. However she didn't say a word other than suggesting we go home. We caught a cab and I was silent the whole way.

Part 2

When we finally got back to my place I was thoroughly depressed and doing a poor job of hiding it. Eve, being the wise woman she was still did not pry.

"Okay Mr. good-times we have a little problem." She then laughed. " and we have a solution."

"What's the problem?"

"I have nothing to wear. I want to take a shower, but I have nothing gto put on afterwards. Unless of course you don't mind me walking around naked all weekend."

"Yeah, that will happen."

"Stranger things have dear. Listen, I swiped a rare bottle of wine from work. Why don't you open it and find a giant dress shirt for me to slip into."

"okay, but I don't feel like drinking tonight."

"But I do and I am your guest. And if you recall I am the one who had the stressed out day."

I was in no mood to argue. All I wanted to do was cry. But I opened the 1976 Chateneuf du Pape and dug out one my super oversized dress shirts for her. And I thought of the fucked up irony of the situation. Eve, the most sensuous and attractive woman I had known in a year was now about to wear the single sexist thing I can see a girl in: an over-sized white dress shirt.

When we finally sat down she got up to turn down the lights. She curled up on the couch across form me and it a cigarette. This didn't help either because I find any woman smoking sexy as hell. But when they are as ot as Eve, its just unfair. She poured me a full glass and demand I down the whole thing in one shot.

"it's a trick I learned in france. You down one full glass quickly and sip the rest. Beautiful buzz right away but you coast the resto of the time. I abliged her and gulped this 150.00 vino and it nearly knocked me out.

I had a serious buzz on and then she pulled out the chronic. I had not smoked weed in months and she didn't even ask if I did. She let a giant joint and after enhaling it a few times gave it to me. Well, I was so fucking depressed I didn't even hesitate. It was some amazng pot. I couldn't believe it but I was actually feeling a ittle better. And that is when Eve went in for the kill.

"That text message was form Lara wasn't it?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Cause I have had my heart broken before."

"Eve, I am so sorry."

"For?"

"Being so, I don't know..."

"Not fun? Depressed? Am I close?"

"I think you get the idea."

"A little better than you think sweetheart. In fact, I know the only reason you stopped crying was because I was coming out of the shower. So, can you imagine how much worse off you would be if I were not here?"

"I guess you're right."

"I think you should talk to me about it."

"Sure. And we'll have a really fun weekend."

"Uh, mister, you are talking to a grown woman here. I don't need tohave fun. If I could choose between going to the hottest party in town and sitting with a friend to help heal his heart, believe me, I'd skip the party."

"So we're friends now?" I said. She smiled and then sat on my couch next to me."

"Gaz, kiss me." She said looking deep into my eyes.

"What?"

"You heard me." I was so confused I couldn't even think and I just leaned towards her. Eve then placed her hands around my face and held it softly. She brought her sumptuous lips towards me and ever so gently so slowly pressed them against mine. Then she withdrew and kissed my forehead. "Now we're a little more than friends"

That one kiss was like magic. It was the softest most loving kisses any woman had ever given me. She poured me another glass of wine and asks me how much it hurts to loose Laura.

"Eve, I honestly don't know. And I don't know why this comes as a surprise to me. We had been drifting apart for months. Since you first started coming around we've been having trouble."

"Well dear, what kind of trouble have you been having?"

"Eve, its very complicated."

"And we have all weekend. Neither you nor I have to do anything or be anywhere til Monday. Okay, so..."

"We really weren't compatible anyway. But I loved her so much."

"So the sex was outstanding. At least you had that."

"But it wasn't. That's the thing. I mean it was the first few months, but ...well, I started to change in one way and she in the opposite."

"Hmmm...how did you change? Let's start there."

"Wow, this will be hard. Do you have any more weed? I may need it to elucidate all of this."

We smoked a little more pot and it gave me time to figure out how much I wanted to tell this lady. It was a real mind fuck though because eve was so mush more beautiful than Laura and Laura never cared about my pain this much. Ever!

"Gaz, I know it's not easy to talk about sexual intimacy with a new friend, but I assure you nothing you say to me will ever leave this room. More importantly, I am the most open minded woman you will ever meet regarding sex. And I do mean extremely open-minded. You have no idea how open-minded I am." Her words were so refreshing, I kissed her!

"Wow! That was unexpected. I like unexpected." She got up and went back to the love seat across from me. As she moved I was captivated by her beautifully shaped legs. And then it occurred to me that under that white dress shirt was nothing. If I were not so emotionally crushed at the time, I would have had an erection as hard as iron. She again lit an American Spirit and the sight again was pure visual erotica for me. Hold on, I thought. This is a friend. Damn, this is some dam good chronic.

"Okay mister, if the sex was good and then wasn't, what happened?"

"She says it was because of porn."

"What do you say?"

"The same thing. You see, when we first met she didn't care that I looked at porn online. But when she started this church thing..."

"Oh brother. Now you know you can't compete wit the lord don't you/"

"I didn't know it then. You see, lara is a singer. And this church need somebody to coach their choir. Lara took the job and started making friends with all these church folks. Every time I went down o to see her instead of going out to the movies we were going to somebody's house for a prayer meeting and dinner. I was loosing interest in her sexually because she was trying to get me to pray with her before we had sex."

"Damn, maybe I should try that. I know some guys who should have." We laughed.

"you see, I was coming to grips with my own sexuality in ways I need to discuss with her. And she was headed towards the, if its not straight man to woman sex its evil route. I was becoming much more courageous, curious and self aware. The funny thing is, my therapist said the same thing you did: you can't complete with the lord."

"Well, we've got Lara explained. What about you?"

"Come again?"

"Maybe later, just kidding. I mean what about you? What exactly was changing with you that you ... how do I put this? You said you wanted to discuss some things with Lara but couldn't? You can tell someone who isn't paid to listen."

"Eve, its pretty personal stuff."

"Ok, forget it."

"No, I want to tell you, but..."

"Remember sweetheart, I am the most open-minded person on earth. And, I have a BA in Behavioral Science. MY doctoral thesis was on BDSM. Okay?"

"Are you serious?" I asked somehow thinking she had told me this before.

"yes, Tulane University and I runs tittie bar. You think you got problems/"

"Okay eve, I started to discover kinky sex and wanted to do some stuff with Lara. Before I could even tell her about anything, she starts with the lord shit. So I keep going deeper and deeper into the world of kinky sex."

"But you have ever done anything?"

"Hey Lara considered blowjobs kinky."

"How did you hook up with a chick that won't go down on you/"

"She used to when we first met. But then...anyway, I went into therapy because I was starting to enjoy things on the internet that I thought I shouldn't."

"Wait, I can't get my mind around this. You mean to tell me you never tied a girl up?"

"Duh, no."

"So err, what kind of stuff was turning you on that made you think you needed therapy?"

"Damn, eve, I don't know if I can tell you this or not?"

"I bet I can guess."

"What?"

"I said, I bet I can guess what it is." I motioned for her to continue. You were looking at porn and realized that the guys turned you on as much as the girls and it fucked with your head because you are straight. Am i close?"

"Wow, you are good."

"Gazer let me explain it to you this way. Every time a man masturbates he is having gay sex. He is having sex with another man, himself. Every time a man watches porno and see a girl give a blow job, it is another man's cock getting sucked. It is the sight of a man's penis that is the turn on. The bigger question is, why is that a bad thing in your mind? Why does it make you gay to be turned on by it? Because in case you didn't know, that does not define homosexuality."

"See, that's the thing. I don't think its bad...anymore."

"Okay, something happened. Wait, you said you have never cheated on her right? So what made you realize it wasn't bad or gay.

"Eve, you can't tell anybody what I am about to tell you."

"I was a boy scout. Duh. Look, you have my word."

"I ran across these websites of shemales. Do you know what that is?"

"I also don't know what toast is either."

"Alright, look, this is hard."

"Let me make it easier. You soon found yourself jacking off to pictures and videos of girls with cocks. And after a while you just got tired of feeling guilty about it. And none of this you can tell Lara. So you're sex life in real life vanishes but in fantasy you discovered who you are and what you really want. Am I close?"

"Everything you are saying is true, but there is more."

"There's always more sweetheart."

"Alright. I ran across this website that's kind of a facebook for sex. Sort of. Anyway, people post pictures and share fetishes and stuff. Well, I just started going there to download pictures. But then I realized you could have an account. I signed up and the stared to upload my own pictures and art. I started to make fans like facebook has friends. And well, I actually met somebody."

"In person?"

"No, oh no. online. But she and I have become really good friends outside all the sex stuff."

"Well an inline romance is better and safer than none. I think it's sweet."

"She, uh, she is...uh,"

"What? In jail?"

"what?" no, no, she is uh, transgender."

"Wait, you're having an online romance slash "friendship" with a tranny?"

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything."

"What? Oh man, no, no, no, its fucking sweet as hell. Oh gaz, don't feel bad about that with me. Jesus. So tell me about her. Is she nice?

"Oh my god, the kindest person I ever knew. She is beautiful and sexy and passionate and so damn smart it blows my mind. She knows about everything. She understands and appreciates me and is just so kind.. You remind me of her."

"Impossible. If you noticed, I'm not all that nice."

"Her name is Grace. She lives in Australia."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"She lives in Australia."

"No, her name?"

"Grace. Well, her screen name is Grace1176. But,..."

Eve fainted on the spot. Since she was sitting on the couch she hardly moved. I brought her to and gave her some water.

"Eve, what happened?

"So you're ghipster."

"Wait a minute. How do you know that?"

"How? Because I'm Grace1776."

PART 3

She just sat there silently looking at me. I was doing the same. It was like looking inot some other world. Two, no, three, possibly four worlds of kno ing a person all colliding at once. Here were two women I knew. One was a person I saw all the time but hardly knew at all. And the other was a woman i knew extremely well and never met face to face. Then there is the simple fact that I never once suspected Eve to be anything but a gender girl. Even now, as I looked at her I could not see one trace of maleness. Nothing.

"I've always looked this way."

"huh?"

"Gaz, I have always looked like a girl. All my life I was made fun of for having a girl like body. My skeletal structure is not that of a male's. I was born with I don't know, some extra chromosome I forget the name of and my body produces both male and female hormones. The only thing male about me is my genitilia. I guess you could say I'm some kind of freak of nature. But it's the kind I like."

"So why didn't you tell me that in all the time I knew you as grace?"

"Because I was afraid to tell you for a long time. Then when I got brave enough, you found out."

"Eve, we've fallen in love as two different people."

"True, but all you have to do is put the pieces togther. Right, and how do we...damn gaz, we wrote some pretty racy tings to each other. Do you remember all the things we said we wanted to do together?"

"I still dream about them." I said taking a hold of her hand.

"ME TOO, But think of it sweetie. I have seen pictures of every square inch of your body except your face. I fell in love with you and your cock but..."

PART 4

I could not stand it any longer; I was so transfixed by her. Her look, her sweet smell, I was overcome with desire. All the tiny pieces that needed to fall into place had fallen just enough to justify me sweeping her into my arms. We fell into a tender embrace that was more like seeing someone for the first time in many years, not for the first time at all. Her soft yet strong body was pressed as close to mine as we could be and still breath. We were mutually confused by weather to hold, caress or kiss. So we did all at once in a wondrous flurry of unbridled passion. As I felt my tongue get swallowed up by her irresistible lips, I became more and more turned on.

Without warning my cock got instantly hard and literally poke right threw my pajama's fly. There is was. Hard as times of forty nine and Eve didn't notice because she was too busy giving my tongue a blowjob. I was dizzy with desire and helpless at her every touch, every movement of her lips, hands even the heavy breathing made me hot. No girl had ever so seduced me so carefully and completely . Her hands began roaming over my body. She slides her hands up the sides and lifted my shirt over my head. She looked down and saw my cock staring at her. She just smiled at it and said: "hello".

"My friend, my name is Eve and I am even happier to meet you than you appear to be meeting me." She then reached down and slowly cupped my cock in one hand. With her other she unbuttoned the shirt and pulled it open. And there before me stood some thing I never imagined I would actually ever see. A girl with a big, beautiful cock. I don't know what it actually measured but it looked one hundred feet long and wide to me it turned me on so much. I was so totally enthralled with the sight of it I was almost oblivious to her caresses of my cock. I could not take my eyes off of it. I felt almost ashamed because I was forcing myself to look at her face.

ghipster
ghipster
8 Followers
12