And Then There Was Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghipster
ghipster
8 Followers

"Eve, do you know how fucking beautiful your cock is. I mean she is just fucking beautiful."

"YOUR cock is my new favorite thing. I'm falling in love all over again gazer."

"Eve, I want to suck your cock. I know this is rushing things a lot, but I just can't tell you how badly I want that thing in my mouth. Jesus, I can't believe I am even saying that. I want to suck cock. I want to suck cock. I want to suck YOUR cock baby."

She placed her hand on my face and stroked it ever so slowly and mouthed: go ahead.

By now I had her ever tempting cock in my joyful hands and she was still getting harder and pulsating. It felt so fucking good. I never imagined what it would really feel like. Not ever. But now it was happening. I had a scrumptious cock in my horny hands and it was the mouthwatering, cock of a delicious girl. A super hot girl I loved as much as I desired.

I cautiously placed one impatient hand on her soft left breast and ran it over to the other and back again and pinched her hard nipples each time. This apparently sent shock waves of pleasure through her body as her bliss filled head rolled back. I lovingly kissed her breasts, then licked and massaged them as I slowly pushed her back on the couch. Eve slid onto her back and I then sat up. I was between her long silky legs, and her irresistible cock was standing straight up. It was like a magnificent golden phoenix to me. Some goddess to be adored and worshipped. It became for me this beautiful work of art that was delightfully alive and looking for me. I ran my anxious hands over her mesmerizing thighs slowly, working my way upward. I could tell by the look on her face that now she wanted me too swallow her cock as much as I desperately wanted to swallow it myself.

My hands finally made their way to her hot throbbing balls. I slowly cupped them and brought my face down to her cock. I gave it a very quick kiss and then lowered my self further so my lips were resting on her balls. At last I was there. I just rubbed my lips around her sac, loving the feel of every millimeter of her. I stuck out my tongue and slowly began to lick her all over. Her sack was smooth and red hot. I opened my mouth and slid them inside and then my tongue went to work licking them.. I was ecstatically sucking her hot balls and her strong naked body was weathering. She grabbed my head and tried to pull me up to her cock.

"Oh god baby. Oh fucking god. Oh my fuck, damn baby...oh my nuts....you have to stop sweetie. I'm about to come. Seriously I'm about to...."

And she did. Suddenly her beautiful cock was shooting white cum into the air. Lots of it. I quickly left my position on her balls and wrapped my mouth around her pulsing cock. But, I was too late. She had come and was lying back exhausted and wriggling from the intensity. I took hold of her cock again and slid it into my mouth.

At last. The moment I was waiting for. I had fantasized about sucking Grace's cock a million times. I was perfectly comfortable in fantasy with it. But now, it was real. She was real. She was someone who was now before me naked, desiring me to do the thing to her I want to do most. At least so far. And I did it. I will never forget the sensation of cock entering my mouth. It was pure 100% pleasure. An all encompassing bliss. The feeling of her cock simply being in my mouth was one thing. But then when I began to suck it. To slide it deeper into my throat. It made me hornier than I ever thought I could be. I was in love with the physical act of giving her a blowjob. I was in love with her. I was in love with the whole idea of us.

She had me. I knew that this was it for me. That no other sexual experience in my life would ever compare with the indescribable feeling of Eve's cock in my mouth. It owned me. I now belonged to her cock. I knew that if she ever even thought about getting a blowjob I would do it any time anywhere for as long as she wanted. I wanted her cock in my mouth all the time. I felt like one of those girls in porn movies who go after a dick like there lives depend on it. I was rendered completely helpless. Weak from her control over me. I was Eve's insatiable cock whore. I wanted her to own me. To make me suck her cock. I don't know what I wanted because I couldn't get over how much this phallus was controlling me with pleasure beyond what I thought possible.

In and out of my desiring mouth her cock went. I deep throated her and as I gagged on

her cock I started to come. I had my hand now covered with cum and I used it to begin working on her asshole. It was easy to shove two fingers up her ass. As I did her cock got a lot harder real fast. I started to work her ass, fingering fucking her while I gave her the best blowjob in the world. And me, I was in heaven. But not just because I was having great sex. But because I had freed myself. I felt like I had crossed the barrier of my own sexual limits. I was now free. And I was also in love.

I started to work my fingers in and out of her faster and faster as she instructed me to. And I was sucking her cock like some porn star. Deeper and deeper I thrust her cock into my mouth. She began yelling out that she loved me. Over and over until finally she came. A river of her hot juicy cum came flooding into my mouth. I was so happy tears were rolling out of my eyes. I grabbed her and stroked it to get her to let out all out onto me. I was now gone. The woman I love with all my heart and soul was putting her hot bodily fluids into me. I swallowed every single drop. What slipped out off my lips I quickly licked up. I now had her inside me. It was the best thing I have ever swallowed in my life. I sat up and looked down at her beautiful naked body and at the exact same moment we both said: I love you.

ghipster
ghipster
8 Followers
12