And Then There Was Laurie Ch. 02

Story Info
His ex's interracial lust goes beyond control.
3.8k words
4.03
45.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

Cleopatra smiled at Tom- her white teeth flashing in the dark. She stroked his manhood with her dark hands and admired the contrast with her large eyes, his white skin- her's black. "You are descended from the kings of old."

"And you?" Tom gasped as he tried not to cum too quickly. He sucked air in through his teeth as he watched her, graceful, smooth, cool.

"Animals- I am from, the heartbeat of Africa Tomaz... where freedom is with a price."

She flicked her long tongue out and ran it across the head of his dick. "You know the price?"

Tom nodded, but he had no clue of what she was talking about.

She hissed at him and slithered up on him, guiding his manhood deep into her hot crevice. Her pussy contracted around it, massaging him to the base- gripping him tightly. She clawed at his chest, "You pay the price Tomaz... you pay in full."

He didn't care what the cost was. IF he had to give every last dime he would, she was so good in bed. It was not their first time together- and each time she did things that he'd never had done before. She was a wild ravenous fuck, and he loved her for it.

Panting she arched her back and drove herself down on him, grinding at the base of her squat, "Oh fill me Tomaz, do you feel me?"

"Uh yes.. oh yes Cleopatra... oh what ever you want don't stop!" he gripped at her thick muscular thighs and wedged himself up into her.

The bed was stained form other men, from sweat, from wine... candles burned and incense too but the room filled with their musk, despite the opened window.

Outside it began to rain

and thunder

Lightning flashed as she bucked on top. "Oh the ancients speak Tomaz!"

"Yeah!" he grunted, sweaty and tired but filled more with lust now than ever before.

Rain splashed on the windowsill and spotted the bed but Tom couldn't be bothered. Cleo raked her nails across his chest and flexed her pussy muscles draining his member deep inside her. He convulsed and came, and came, and came. She laughed.

His hot cum ran out of her and down his thigh to the bed, puddle with her cum beneath them.

She cooed and pressed her breasts together for him to suck on as she cuddled next to him. "You are fantastic Tomaz, so much the beast yes I think I love you."

Her words did not frighten him not the way a strange lover's doting word's might other men- he wanted to be loved by her, she was such a mystery to him but then there was something that gnawed at him- why him? Did she say that to all her clients? Clients? He didn't pay for sex with her... did others?

He shook the thought out of his head- no she would have to remain a mystery for now, until this business with Laurie was settled. Then he could deal with these feelings that he had for her. For now she was a means to an end, helping him de-rail the lawsuit and excruciating divorce Laurie was planning for him with his ex-pal Howard... "Fucking lawyers!" he thought.

Howard closed the door and Laurie stepped away from the mirror turning to face him in a one piece black silk lingerie, something expensive that Tom had bought her. Her hair was up and slung over one side and her nipples pointed through the top.

Howard was at a loss for words. He put his case down by the door and took her hands in his, "Laurie you are so beautiful..." he stopped himself from saying Tom was a fool having found out the hard way that Laurie didn't like the name mentioned except in plans to ruin her soon to be x. He'd suffered the cold shoulder for about a week but when he presented her with one of his bills she softened quickly, though still not paid in cash; she plied him with other means.

Her breasts were soft, real. He squeezed the nipples slightly and took one in his mouth to suck it.

Laurie didn't move. Eventually a hand of hers reached around his head and pulled him up to her for a kiss then she slunk down to the floor in front of him. She was not a big fan of sex, and hated the whole foreplay thing it just delayed the finish. She pulled out his dick and flicked it with her tongue. She wasn't a big fan of giving head either. But she reasoned it was quicker and less messy than getting naked on the bed and all that grunting. She took his dick in her mouth gingerly moving her head back and forth along it's length.

"Oh yes, that's it baby yes!" Howard grunted.

She hated him. She hated this. "When is he gonna finish?" she thought as she sucked at the head and teethed his sides.

"Oh baby oh..."

She rolled her eyes and continued to suck his dick until he squirted in her mouth. She withdrew quickly, spitting his cum out. "Oh God! next time tell me when you're gonna cum!" she jerked him off on to her hand so not to get any on the carpet.

"oh yea sorry baby your just so good I couldn't tell!"

"Yeah bullshit." she thought. "Did you like it?" she asked with coy innocence looking up at him with a hand-full of cum.

"Yeah." he gasped, "You are fantastic."

She washed her hands in the master bathroom and flushed her mouth with scope. "Where are we in the case?"

"We've got him." Howard stuffed his prick back into his pants and zipped up carefully.

"That's what I like to hear." Laurie said as she flossed, then gargled again- she hated the taste of semen.

"Are you sure you want to keep the kid?" Howard asked as she came out of the bathroom.

"Only to screw him." she rubbed her belly, "Besides little Tommy JR. is going to be a life time student and you say I can get child support throughout his education?"

"The new laws are completely in your favor." Howard assured her.

Laurie smiled at him... "You know all this talk of fucking him over... and the money I'll be getting really makes me..."

"Yes?"

"Hungry..." Laurie smiled, "Where are you going to take me?"

Tom stared at Laurie and Howard. He wanted to reach across the table and choke the life out of both of them. She was staring at him with that bemused smirk... damn her! "Oh yeah... and we'll be amending the separation papers now as to the estate and the damages forthwith that you knowingly impregnated your wife to prohibit her from moving on in other relationships and such." Howard slid some papers across the table to Tom.

"It's gonna cost you big." Laurie flashed her teeth.

"Viper." Tom retorted.

"Easy with the insults Tom." Howard made a note of the date and time and what Tom said.

"I think I need my own lawyer to look this over."

"You don't have a lawyer you bum." Laurie snickered, "Just sign it or it can get worse."

"Worse!"

Laurie rubbed her belly, it was still flat, but what she clarified the gesture with words: "Little Tommy JR. wants a good collage and your going to pay for it."

"I hope she pays you good Howard... because I want to meet you on the greens."

"What was that?" Howard wrote down the date and time again.

"Fuck you." Tom rose to his feet with her new papers in hand. "I'll have my man check these out."

Howard clicked his pen, "You'd best just to sign them Tom- they are more than fair."

"For her- sure."

Tom knew he was running out of time. He needed to get more pictures and movies of Laurie before her belly began to show. From the office he rang her up at the house. "Yes Tom?!" she sounded annoyed- as if he had bothered her while she was playing dress up with all the expensive jewelry and clothes he had bought her.

"Methuselah!" he hung up the phone. Then called his friend Ace. "Hey pale can you do me a favor?"

Ace laughed, "You know if it's what I think it is... I am."

"It is... she's at home- and ready, I'll be there shortly."

Tom told his secretary that he had a few errands to run and offered to pick up lunch for everyone at the office on his way back. After taking notes of what they wanted he left.

Laurie dropped the phone. She doubled over with a tingling sensation that came up from her crotch. She was warm. Her face was flushed when she checked herself in the mirror. She had been trying on different types of dresses and necklaces but ripped them off now, down to a pair of pink panties and bra. She gripped the strand of pears that were double wrapped around her neck and began to rub her crotch. "Oh shit!" she hushed her own moans.

She brought her wet fingers up to her lips and sucked them. "Oh! Mm mm!" she licked her knuckles and spit on her hand, caking it with saliva then brought it down to her crotch and sitting at the edge of the bed tried to fist herself, imagining it was a huge black cock. "Oh yes!" she giggled at her reflection and lay back on the bed. "Big Tyrone come to fuck the master's wife huh!" she played. "Hmm!" she pushed her hand into herself "Yes!"

Their was a knock at the door but she ignored it.

The knocker persisted and she grumbled, washing off her hands and putting on a bathrobe.

"Who the hell is bothering me now!" she huffed as she opened the door to find several large black men standing outside.

She gulped, "What's this?"

The man smiled and thumbed over his shoulder. "We wuz lookin' for a cousin but cant find him- can we use your phone to give him a call?"

Laurie hesitated, but only for a moment then stepped back from the door and counted the men as they entered. eight men.

She looked out the door. Two cars parked in her drive way. A neighbor stood across the street hosing her yard with her mouth wide opened she watched all the black men enter Tom's wife's house. "For shame!" she shook her head.

Laurie didn't have time to think about what to say to her neighbor so she closed the door and turned to face the men who were already getting naked...

"What the hell are you doing?" she asked, but her robe dropped to the floor and her panties too as she reached for the first black cock she could find and brought it hungrily to her mouth. She sucked it in to the base and lavished it with her tongue. "Oh you gonna fuck me like I want it?" she asked as she took turns sucking the other cocks that came to her.

"Damn this bitch is in heat Ace!" the men laughed.

"Yeah white hoe's got to go!"

Ace pushed his cock into Laurie's ass with little effort. Her butt hole spread easily for his massive piece unlike the first time he'd had her. But since then fucking Laurie had become the norm.

On a call, he and several friends would show up to fuck her and leave her cum drenched and filled to the rim. With that one word, she turned from prune to black cock crazed whore.

One after another, the black men fucked here ass and pussy and mouth. Tom arrived towards the end, when she was already cum covered and just laying on the coffee table as they continued to fuck her pussy and mouth. Some of them shot their cum on her face and tits, or belly and others filled her up inside. Tom captured it all on film and zoomed in to capture the cum dripping out of her ass and pussy.

They heaped heavy insults on her too and she lavished in them, "Yeah I am a nigger cock whore!" she cooed, "Fuck me with your big black cocks!"

"You fucking mud shark!" Tom called her as he focused the camera on her cum covered face.

"That's me Tom, I am a fucking nigger cock loving cum whore!" she laughed.

Ace led her up to the bathroom and ordered her into the tub. Tom kneeled up on the counter to capture each of the men on film as they entered and pissed on her. "Oh yes!" she cooed pulling her nipples up to face and sucking her areolas as they splashed her with their urine. "Give me that gold yummy shit!" she captured some of their piss with her mouth and drank it.

Tom turned on the water and as the men left he captured her on film as he said: "Jumping Jehosaphat!" he zoomed in to capture the confused expression on her face. She didn't recognize him or where she was. The hot water splashed on her and he backed away, capturing on film her expression... confusion...

he closed the door. "Ass-hole!" he heard her shout from the shower. "I am telling Howard you came in here to capture me showering naked you pervert!"

She continued to screech as Tom cleaned up the living room quickly and left, locking the door behind him as he went.

"Thanks Ace." he stopped by the black man's car as he left. "You gonna take her again this weekend?"

"Yeah." Ace grinned, "Last time I made over a grand with her ass in one night."

"Good for you."

"You sho you OK with me selling her on the street like that?"

"I don't care what you do man- just get me the pics!"

"Thanks bro." Ace and Tom knuckled, "You one cool white!"

Cleopatra was waiting for Tom when he got home from work that day. Her apartment was barren with hard wood floors and candles in coffee mugs. She had a mattress on the floor, where most of the time was spent and a few pillows here and there. She didn't have a dresser but her clothes remained in luggage and some were scattered about, she had a coffee cup filled with wine and stood by the window wearing one of Tom's shirts. "It is a dark thing to do Tomaz." she said as he came in.

"I know." he didn't know what she was talking about and wasn't sure if it was just a language thing that all of her sentences were slightly different than what he'd expect them to be. She'd say things like. "What beast you are!" and maybe she'd have meant, "You're the best." not that he thought he was- but it was possible that her accent and lack of mastery of the English language could make the things she said- seem more significant than what they were meant to be- but that took away from the mystery and he didn't like that. He pushed her stiff hair to the side and gripped her neck with his hand, drawing her near, "Were you alone today?"

"I am never alone Tomaz." she smiled up at him and kissed him on the mouth. Her large lips absorbed his and her tongue pushed inside.

The taste of wine filled his mouth. There was saltiness also and musk. He pushed thoughts of her with other men to the side and rubbed her shoulders as they exchanged fluids. "Why are you so good to me?"

She laughed. "I no good Tomaz... you deceived to think so yes."

"Well, wickedly good than." he laughed back at her, "How about that."

She nodded and pulled his shirt off him from the front in one ripping motion which sent several buttons to the floor. "You take me now Tomaz!"

She kissed his scarred chest and sucked on his neck, biting his flesh and clawing at him as he entered her there on the floor. She poured the cup of wine on his back and scratched his skin with her long nails.

The drink burned him but he didn't care. He sunk his member into the depths of her warmth and brought up an animalistic pace as they humped. She purred and rolled over to all fours as he gripped her black ass with his white hands and pounded into her- doggy style.

She scratched at the hardwood floors and growled, pushing back at him until he came deep inside her. Then she sucked him hard and fucked him again, this time on her bed. When he was finished the second time, Tom slipped into a sleep and dreamed of the ocean of waves and the waves became people, the people men- black men that were fucking Laurie the foam of the waves were the droves of cum that rolled her body in the surf and the sand became money that he was getting from the sale of her flesh and the film's movies and pictures made from it. He awoke covered in sweat and gripping the sweat soaked pillows besides him. Cleopatra was on her knees, between his legs sucking his dick. Her hair flicked up and down wiping his stomach as she squeezed his dick with her tongue. He's arm extended and he gripped the sides of the bed. "Oh it's too much!" he groaned. His dick was sore from the abuse but she didn't stop. She continued to suck him, harder and faster. She scrapped his beet red skin with her teeth and drew blood but continued to suck him. Her black hands and long nails grazed over his flesh.

He thrust up at her as he came.

"Mm mm" she sucked his cum down her throat and licked his head then his stomach and his chest. Then she sucked on his neck and nibbled on his ear. "You satisfy a woman Tomaz?"

He gathered his breath and pulled his underwear up, "I hope so... do I satisfy you?"

She flashed her teeth, "I no woman Tomaz I a beast...an animal." her breath was cool on him as she lay across his chest. "what you going to do with Laurie?"

Tom wrinkled his brow. It was the first time she had asked about his wife. "Do you have something in mind?"

She smiled, in the darkness of the night only her teeth appeared. "I have lots of them but one comes to mind... of an ocean to cross yes I would take her home." What she told him after- he agreed.

Howard stood by the nursing desk at the fourth floor of the Woodward hospital. the "birthing floor" pictures of storks lined the walls and the baby rooms were down the hall. Laurie had been rushed in and he argued with the nurses that as her lawyer in the absence of her soon to be x- that he should be present.

His cell phone rang. "Howard." Howard said as he stepped away from the desk with a finger to the ear of his receiver. He waved off a medical tech who pointed to the cell phone policy in bold Spanish, English and Korean on the wall. "What is it?"

"Tom has refused to come to the hospital he said that he won't sign the papers and that you'll have to have proof the baby is his."

"That son of a bitch doesn't know who he is dealing with!" Howard growled, "You serve him those Goddamn papers and get yourself to the courthouse- you set forth an action audit on his household goods and accrued assets as I've prepared and..."

"MR. Eudemon?" the doctor asked him as he touched his shoulder, "You represent Laurie Wallace in this matter?"

"Uh- yes I do." he said.

"Who is that?" Margaret, his aide asked in his ear.

"Just do it Margaret!" he ended the call. "What's up doc?"

"The baby is a beautiful boy eight and a half pounds... African American."

"Yeah-yeah... afro-what?" Howard stopped in his tracks. "What the hell are you talking about Tom isn't black!"

"I thought you knew..." the doctor backed away.

The nurses and aids behind the desk controlled there snickering until Howard was one racing down the hall to Laurie.

He pushed the door opened to find her curled on the bed weeping.

"What the hell happened!" Howard yelled.

"I don't know he screwed me he did Tom screwed me!"

"Obviously someone else did too!" Howard grimaced. "How could you not know?"

She shook her head. The oxygen hose popped off her nose, a nurse moved to put it back in place but she waved him off. "I just want to die I don't know how I could of had a chocolate baby!"

"Did you go to a bar- the tattoos!" Howard snapped his fingers "Maybe you got drunk!"

"I don't drink that much Howard I am telling you it's Tom! Tom did something!" she cried.

"Well no Judge will see it that way, not here in Georgia- we're screwed!"

Laurie threw a pillow at her lawyer.

Tom considered letting Laurie keep the house with her son, but decided to put her on the street and sold the house. With the money from the sale he bought a boat and sailed up to Cape Cod with Cleopatra. He left Ace in charge of the finances of the Laurie affair, which were turning a pretty fortune. Cleopatra had taken a kindness to Laurie's unwanted child and Tom and her took the baby with them seeing as it's mother didn't want it.

In return, Ace put Laurie on the streets. Unlike his other bitches, which he controlled with dope and crack- Laurie was easy and cheep, he just had to assign someone he trusted to follow her and collect the money otherwise she would be out fucking every black cock she found for free.

It happened twice that she got away from him and she fucked and fucked and fucked until she ended up in the hospital from dehydration or being beaten.

She had several other black babies before Cleopatra's plan was put into action.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers
12