And Then There Were Four

Story Info
Who is watching, and who is being watched?
4.2k words
4.52
13.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers

M's story:

Perhaps I should begin by giving some background. W and I were friends years ago. We got on really well, and totally enjoyed our time together. We kissed, necked, petted a fair bit, but never went all the way. Oh, I played with and sucked her boobs, and she played with and sucked my cock (never a full blowjob), but we never went beyond that. Then we each went our separate ways, and had no contact with each other for years.

That all changed in a chance google search. Suddenly we were back in contact with each other, from where we lived on separate continents on opposite sides of the world. Through a strange series of coincidences, all in place before contact was made, we ended up in the same country, seeing each other, and discovering that our friendship from years ago suddenly blossomed into something much, much more. While we had each made life decisions that prevented us being together more than maybe a few days every couple of years, we found ourselves sharing life together, talking about what was happening with each of us, walking together through thick times and thin. You know, the kinds of things couples do together, even though we weren't 'a couple'. It's that whole thing, though, that has made our few times together magic. We've walked and talked, got caught up on the important things in life, shared what's been happening. And yes, we've had times of joyous passion, with lots of wonderful sex.

Both of us have had this awareness of an exhibitionist and voyeuristic streak in us. I've referred to it as 'invisible exhibitionism', the kind of thing that is almost exhibitionist, but with the safety that you will never really be 'caught'. We've watched the occasional porn movie together, but frankly, nothing we've seen has caused us much interest. What's been better for us both is setting my videocam on a tripod while we're making love, and then watching that. It's strange how exciting that's been! Those have been times of sexy passion -- and yes, some real laughter, too, as we've seen what we look like in this or that position!

Anyway, that's the background.

One day, in one of our times when we had a couple of days together, the last time together having been a year earlier, we were walking along a secluded beach, chatting about this and that, about W getting her house ready to sell, about me changing my job and what I would do next, etc. We came to a quiet, out-of-the-way spot and decided to lay down on the grass for a cuddle. We chose a place behind a log and next to some trees, away from prying eyes. There was an apartment building about 75 feet away, but the trees and undergrowth hid all but the end 10 feet or so. That part was a balcony on each floor, but the glass doors to those balconies were further away, with us completely hidden from anyone who might be looking out.

We lay down together, and began to stroke each other gently. We weren't in any rush. We had all the time in the world, and could enjoy the simple presence, smell, and touch of each other.

We continued to chat as we touched, kissed, caressed. Slowly, bit by bit, we explored each other, touching here, undoing a bit of clothing there, sliding a hand in elsewhere. As I say, there was no rush. We enjoyed the touch, feel, sight of each other.

Of course, no matter how slowly you may go, if you continue undressing each other then before long you will both be naked. And, naturally enough, that's what happened. Now, I think W has a beautiful body. She has small but perky boobs, with lovely nipples. They're just a delightful handful, or mouthful, whichever you prefer. I find them 'eminently suckable', and as W knows, I take great pleasure in kissing, licking, and sucking them. Or squeezing them, something she enjoys too. And, occasionally, I like fucking them, having her squeeze them around my cock as I slide in and out of that lovely valley, pressing up toward her mouth where she can reach out with her tongue, kiss and lick.

She has a lovely pussy too, one I totally enjoy touching, kissing, licking, sucking, and fucking. In fact, it's given us both a lot of pleasure, as I love eating her as much as she loves being eaten. And she LOVES being eaten! She loves long, slow licks, time spent from her arsehole to her clit, and plenty of time lavished there. She loves it, too, when I 'sing' into her cunt. She tells me it sets off vibrations throughout her body, and she just cums and cums, legs alternating between spreading wide to take more of me in, and squeezing tight, wrapping around my head as waves of orgasm wash over her. Nice!

Happily enough for both of us, she also loves the texture and taste of my cock, so she'll also spend time sliding down on me, taking me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my cock, sucking it. And, of course, she as much as me loves fucking, having my cock buried to the hilt in her cunt, sliding in and out, pounding her, until we explode. It doesn't matter to us whether I'm on top, behind, or underneath her. What's important is the feel of being loved, powerfully and sexually, and all that means.

Anyway, we had progressed through various stages (and these vary with our times together). I had taken great pleasure in her boobs, kissing them, licking and sucking them, squeezing them. She had equally taken time to enjoy the touch and taste of my cock, occasionally licking and sucking, then chatting a bit, then returning to kissing, licking and sucking. And, we had both enjoyed (and I do mean enjoyed) my spending time with my face between her legs, eating her to multiple orgasms and getting my face gloriously soaked in the process. God she's wonderful!

I was about to mount her so we could together enjoy a good fuck when she said to me "I'd like to be on top." I enjoy the feel of her riding me, so was happy to oblige. I rolled over on my back, and she straddled me, sliding herself down onto my cock.

Again, we were in no rush. It was enough to enjoy a gentle fuck, her hips moving slowly on me, my cock sliding up and down, in and out of her. We both knew, of course, that it wouldn't be long before passions would overwhelm us and we would both be thrusting, pounding, ramming and slamming as hard as we could, moving toward an orgasmic tsunami. But for now, slow and easy did the trick.

I was lying there on my back, running my hands over her body, enjoying the feel of her as she rode me, fucked me. I was looking up at her, seeing the happy lustful look in her eyes, the gentle smile on her lips, and thinking how lucky I was to have this beautiful woman here with me, loving me, riding me, enjoying me as much as I was enjoying her.

And then it happened!

W

Like always, I had been totally enjoying our time together. I loved our times of chatting, of keeping each other informed of what was happening in our lives, of talking through this issue or that. And like M, I loved our times of lovemaking, whether that was having a walk on the beach, sitting together over dinner, enjoying gentle sex together, or a wild and raw, no-holds-barred session of kissing, licking, sucking and fucking. Then, second verse, same as the first!

I love the look and feel of his body, and especially when it's close to mine. I love falling asleep in his arms, sometimes waking to find he's moved down under the sheets and is gently licking my cunt, sucking my clit. That's a wonderful way to wake up! Equally, I love reaching out to him while he's asleep, beginning to gently play with his cock and balls, feel his cock slowly harden in my hand. I love the feel as it responds to me. It's not meant to bring him to fuck me, though I know that often happens. It's just meant to be enjoyed, by him and by me.

I know, too, that he loves kissing and sucking my boobs, enjoying them, pleasuring them and taking pleasure from them. And his doing so gives me so much pleasure, too. He's often expressed concern that his squeezing them as hard as he does might cause me pain. For some strange reason it doesn't. Maybe because he somehow always knows how much I can take, and never pushes beyond that. I love it, too, the way he will take a nipple in his lips, then gently but definitely suck on it, pulling back as he does. He pulls with his lips until my boobs can't go any further, and pull out of his grasp, plopping back to my chest. And sometimes, when he's really into it, his mouth tries to suck my whole boob inside, licking as he does. Wonderful!

Equally, I enjoy the look and feel and texture of his balls, love sucking them into my mouth, one at a time, pulling back and gently letting them slip out of my mouth. I love his cock, kissing it, licking it, running my tongue over it, gently pumping it. I love its taste, its texture in my mouth. Sometimes, when we're starting into lovemaking, it's as though I want simply to suck him totally inside, moving my mouth up and down on it, but keeping him there forever.

But it's what he does with my cunt that totally turns me on! What can I say? I love it when he runs his hands down my stomach, over my pussy and down my legs, then returns. Or when he slides his hands between my legs, pressing against my pubic mound, then sliding one or more fingers into me, finger-fucking me, gently then powerfully. Or using his tongue to lick gently over my cuntlips, sometimes from my arsehole all the way to my clit (God that turns me on!), plunging his tongue into my cunt, fucking me with it, licking my clit and sucking it between his lips. (In those times, I love that way he has of humming into my cunt, 'singing' into my body as it were. His voice, deep and strong, echoes through my whole body.) In times like that, I never know what I want to do more, whether to open my legs wide to give him more and deeper access, or to wrap my legs around his head, press him deeper into me as though I want him completely inside, eating and licking and sucking. I guess I do both, alternating as sensation after sensation courses through me. I love sitting on his face, being somewhat in control of how my cunt presses against it, my clit against his nose or his forehead as he licks me, eats me to orgasm after orgasm.

And then, when we do fuck, when he plunges himself into me, ball-deep, and I wrap my legs around him, it's as though we're totally one, lost in the moment, fucking and being fucked, and God alone knows where one ends and the other begins. Slow or fast, gently or powerfully (and he seems to know what I need at different times, and gives it to me accordingly. And gives it to me. And gives it to me! Oh God!)

When we've finished, I love the way we curl up with each other, side by side, him on my back, arms wrapped around me, and we drift off to sleep. All of it, from the walking and talking, to the slumber of satiated sexuality, combine in one period of bliss.

It was no surprise, then, that we found ourselves alone on this secluded beach, touching, kissing, undressing each other. It was equally no surprise when our gentle lovemaking developed into something more, a desire to join together physically as well. I love when he rides me, fucks me, thoroughly controls and dominates me while being completely aware of, and responding to, my needs. But I equally love mounting him, riding him, feeling his body's needs and delights and responding to, providing them. And so this day I suggested I get on top, something he was happy to have me do. After all, last night he had thoroughly exhausted himself pounding me into blissful oblivion. Today I could do the work!

He rolled onto his back and I mounted him, positioned myself above his cock, and slid down onto him. There's something magical about that first moment of penetration, of feeling his cock slide deep, deep into my cunt. It's a feeling that goes right through me, invigorates me.

I was riding him, sliding up and down on his cock, delighting in the wonderful feel of it as it probed me, filled me. I used my cunt muscles to milk him as I did, knowing how much he loves that. And, to be honest, so do I! I looked down at his face, saw the pleasure written there as we fucked together, his hands roaming my body, giving me as much pleasure as it did him.

It was then that a movement caught the corner of my eye.

M

Suddenly, as W was rising up on my cock, her face moved up slightly. Her eyes focused on something in the direction of the apartment building and she froze, as though suspended. For what seemed an eternity she hung there, not moving. I tried looking in the same direction but, flat on my back and behind the log, I could see nothing except the top floor or two of the apartment, and there was nothing there. I was too far into our love-making, too wrapped up in the pleasure of our fucking, to make any kind of move. I could only wait for her next move to let me know what to do.

I have no idea how much time passed. It felt like an eternity but was likely only a few seconds. I suddenly heard a small gasp from W, a pause, then another. Then she breathed out, a short but loud breath, and plunged down on my cock again. She didn't stop there, though, didn't try to hide. Instead, her mind seemed to be made up. She rose again, plunged again, harder now, Not as hard as we had enjoyed in the past in the heights of our passion, but with a deliberateness that was powerful, exciting.

Her eyes, meanwhile, didn't return to me, but remained focused on whatever it was she was seeing. She gripped my shoulders, steadying herself, but her rising up and her ramming down never stopped, never even slowed.

I ran my hands over her body, then held her hips, steadying her in her movements, letting her rise up, then pulling her down hard as she plunged down. I looked up at her face, now rapt in attention on whatever was happening. My eyes moved down to her boobs, rising and falling, bouncing slightly as she rose and fell. I loved the look of their movement! I longed to reach out, to grasp, to squeeze, to twist slightly, to take their nipples between my fingers, to tug at them. But now was not the time. Instead, I returned my hands to her hips, continuing the wonderful feel of her cunt swallowing my cock, taking it all the way into her warm, wet womb, sucking it, milking it.

Suddenly her breathing deepened, became more pronounced. A few breaths like that, then she gasped, louder now, then stopped for a moment, as though waiting for the next act in a play. There was no sense of fear now, however, only intrigue, anticipation. Her eyes remained focused on the same object, for me still unseen.

"Oh God!" She cried out, softly. "What...?" There was no further question, and seemingly no answer. Then "Ohhh. Oh fuck!" she moaned. Her eyes half closed, but her focus remained fixed. "Oh God. Oh fuck! Fuck! Oh God! Yes!"

Now a torrent broke free within her. She plunged again, rose again, up and down, ramming herself onto my cock. Her boobs began to bounce now from the impact as she impaled herself, again and again, on my cock. Fully into it now, my hands pulled her hips roughly down onto me, my hips thrust upward, meeting her stroke by stroke. Whatever W was seeing, it was having a marvelous effect on her, one I could totally enjoy, and which she was clearly enjoying every bit as much. And I wasn't about to deny either of us the pleasure!

W

My first thought was that it was a bird flying from the underbrush. I looked up, and froze. This was no bird!

There on one of the balconies, only about two floors up, were a couple, standing in bathrobes behind the Perspex of their balcony front. They must have come out of their apartment while we were caught up in our lovemaking, and walked to the end of their balcony where several chairs and a table stood. How long they had stood there I don't know, but likely not long, as they seemed oblivious to our present, caught up in their own enjoyment of each other. I stayed motionless for a moment, mixed feelings in my mind. Did I want them to move away, unaware of our presence? Or did I want them to stay, to discover us, to watch us fuck? I didn't have long to wait before the answer came.

Suddenly the woman looked in my direction, stopped, and said something. The man followed her gaze, and both sets of eyes locked on me. I didn't know what to do. Should I stop, slide off M, and both of us scramble to dress and leave? Should I continue, as though nothing but the two of us existed? I definitely didn't want to stop, but I didn't want our lovemaking to become purely a spectacle either, ourselves simply objects for another's titillation. (Though I know M enjoys a bit of tit-elation with me!)

They gave me my answer. Turning themselves fully toward us (though I doubted they could see M's face, perhaps at most his hips, hands and cock as it slid in and out of me), him standing behind her, arms around her waist, I watched as his left hand slid up and into her robe, fully cupping her right breast. The right side of her robe opened slightly, revealing a bit of her hand-covered boob. I gasped slightly. Then his right hand moved down, pulling her robe open to the right. I gasped again, waited, mesmerized. His hand ran down over her belly, her pussy, onto her leg. It stopped there a moment. My own breathing stopped. What would happen now?

I saw two of his fingers curl, his hand move back up -- his fingers sliding smoothly and easily into her cunt! I saw her head fall back on his shoulder, her hips buck forward into his waiting hand. Her robe fell open, exposing her breasts, her body. My breath exploded from me. Both looked at me as his left hand squeezed and twisted her right tit, his right hand began moving up and down, finger-fucking her waiting and apparently eager cunt.

There was now no holding back. We were in this together, voyeurs and exhibitionists rolled into one. I plunged down onto M, rose and fell, harder now, fucking him, feeling his cock fucking me, seeing and feeling the other man finger-fuck his willing partner.

Then, as suddenly as it had all begun, things changed. The man stopped, removed his hands. I thought it was all over, that they would leave. Instead, his hands went to her shoulders and he slid her robe off her, alive in her naked beauty. And she was beautiful, in a simple, natural kind of way. That was followed by his immediately removing his own robe. All four of us now were naked before each other, seen and known yet distant and unknown.

He turned her to his left side and, left hand on her hip, used his right hand to push her forward, bending her over the back of one of the chairs. She bent forward, hips against the chair, arms outstretched, hands gripping the armrests of the chair. Her breasts, of a similar size to mine, hung down, looking now substantially larger than they had appeared only a moment before. I waited, my breath deepening.

Again, I didn't have long to wait. Positioned now, I saw him use his right hand to take his fully erect and beautiful cock and place it on the top of her waiting arse. I gasped, loudly. Was he going to fuck her arse? Right there in front of us? He was clearly hard enough to push himself fully into her. I had really mixed feelings. I know, from delightful experience, the wonderful feeling of having a finger or thumb slid into my arse while having my cunt tongue-fucked, finger-fucked, or cock-fucked. (It surprised me the first time it happened. I had thought it would be painful, nearly impossible. Yet when M first pressed against my anus that time when my body was humping his hand as I lay face-down on our bed, my arse reaching out for his other hand caressing it each time I pulled back, it was as though it was the most natural thing in the world! There was no pain, just a wonderful feeling of being fully filled. And I remember exploding, cumming forcefully, so much so that, half an hour later, I was suggesting he take some lube, apply it to his finger, and do it again -- which he was happy to do!) But having a cock fuck my arse, filling it, buried balls-deep into it? I wasn't so sure about that, couldn't help thinking it would be painful. I wouldn't want that, and knew M only too well to think he would ever inflict pain on me that way. And so, while part of me wanted to know what it was like, I didn't in any way want her hurt. "Oh God!" I said. "What...?"

ozzietwo
ozzietwo
28 Followers
12