And Then There Were Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not knowing what to expect next she willingly complied when John told her to shut her eyes. After what seemed a long pause she felt a the tip of a tongue parting her labia lips. In all honesty she had no idea who it was but it felt wonderful. Within 30 seconds she had cum again.

While she was in the midst of delirium she suddenly felt her head tugged to one side. Before she could comprehend what was happening a cock slid into her mouth. The hands that had pulled her head to one side then slipped a blindfold over her eyes. She felt this was quite strange as it was obvious who was doing what. Nevertheless she was loving the sensations. Being licked and sucking a cock at the same time in this fashion was better than any sixty nine position she had ever experienced before. Her tongue wrapped around John's cock as a sign of appreciation.

With her mind split between her sucking and her feeling a tongue dancing with her clitoris she was slightly relieved when Suzanne pulled away. She concentrated on John's cock expecting it to shoot spunk down her throat any second.

Then she felt the warmth of something being slid into her fanny. When she could feel Suzanne's knees against her thighs she envisioned Suzanne with a dildo strapped around her waist. It felt as good as the real thing, Suzanne was obviously an expert.

Just then it dawned on her that Suzanne's legs were extremely hairy for a girl and just as she puzzled over this John's cock expanded just prior to spunk filling her mouth. She forgot Suzanne's unshaved legs as she swallowed John's spunk. Just then She felt him get on the bed and with his shins pressing lightly against her arms she could sense him lowering himself in order to feed his cock into her mouth again. But he never. Instead she felt labia lips being pressed against her lips.

She wondered what on earth was going on. She wanted to voice her confusion but couldn't because as soon as she opened her mouth to speak she could feel a clitoris sliding against her top lip. Against all her instincts she forgot the situation and proceeded to lick Suzanne's clitoris. She was still being pounded by the mysterious other person. She reasoned that it was a cock. Indeed it was a much larger cock than the one she had been sucking but she didn't give a damn. Whatever was happening to her was good.

Just as she felt her face being covered with Suzanne's juice there was an eruption of spunk in her fanny.

As she felt the mystery person pull away Suzanne repositioned herself and started to kiss her. It really was Suzanne's fanny pressed against hers as their tongues battled to savour the juice that was in Barbara's mouth and all over her face.

After a few minutes of tongue duelling Suzanne pulled away. Barbara was spent. She heard the rustling as John and Suzanne were rearranging their clothing. Then light hit her eyes as John pulled the blindfold up to her forehead.

Before she had a chance to speak she was silenced by john putting his forefinger to his lips in a request for silence. He looked at her in the eyes as he spoke.

"Barbara. I will not say if it was my cock in your cunt or your mouth but................Me and Suzanne are just going downstairs for a little while. Do you want me to leave you as you are or do you want the blindfold put back over your eyes?"

"What happens if I tell you I want to stay as I am?"

"Then you will see whether or not your next cock is mine or fanny is Suzanne's."

After a moment's pause as she weighed up what was happening Barbara made her decision.

"Then I want the blindfold on."

Ten seconds later she heard the door open and close as she stared at the blackness. What could she expect?

12