Anonymous Lover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why are you even thinking of contacting him? Find someone else."

She looked at me, chewing her bottom lip thoughtfully. "It's a fair question." She thought for a moment. "Before it happened I thought he was the one...you know, my knight in shining armor - marriage and kids and live happily ever after. I don't think that any more, that's for sure." She shrugged. "Despite what he did, he was actually good guy at heart. Who knows, maybe he really loved his sister. Anyway, I don't have aspirations of a long-term relationship with him any more, but I do want a fuck-buddy for you and me. I figured anyone who will shag his sister would be up for an orgy."

"Maybe she would be in for it too."

"I thought of that, but I wouldn't know her if I fell over her in the street." She shrugged again. "Who knows, perhaps one day we'll meet. Not for this though -- it just wouldn't work. For one thing it would give us three girls and one guy, which isn't a good balance."

We were quiet for a while, each of us thinking of how this thing could pan out. Eventually I broke the silence. "So what do you want of me?"

She squeezed my hand. "I've thought about this a lot. I don't want to lose you over this, so you must have the choice. You can come if you like."

I ignored the obvious pun. "I'll see, Susan. How do you want to do this?"

"I figured it would be best if two of us were into it, and then the other joins in. That way we don't have introductions and awkwardness. I thought I might ask him to come over to my place at a certain time and walk in to find you and me in bed. I figure he'd join in."

I thought about it. David didn't know that I was having a sexual affair with Susan, and the sight of me eating her out might be as big a surprise to him as her experience had been to her. I didn't want unpredictable reactions in any of this.

"I wouldn't be in control of anything there, Susan. I'd be naked and your guy would walk in fully clothed."

"So what would you suggest?"

"How about you and he get it on, and I'll join in if I feel comfortable with it?"

She nodded. "That would work. I'm sure I can get him into my bed."

I knew there was no doubt about that, but I kept that thought to myself. "I have two conditions, though."

"Shoot."

"Firstly, I need to be able to watch you for a while, without him knowing I'm there. I don't want to go in cold."

She nodded, and I went on. "Second, I have the right to choose whether to reveal myself or not. If I don't, he must never know I was there."

"I agree."

"All right. Tell me when and how this is going to happen."

She leaned over the table and told me, and it sounded like a plan.

***

I thought a great deal about what I was doing. I liked the sex life I had, sharing both David's bed and Susan's, with neither knowing about my relationship with the other. Why didn't I just let them get together for a fling, without me? Surely nothing would change?

But in my heart I knew that that wasn't true. Pillow talk is intimate, and sooner or later one or other of them would speak about me, and I could expect no sympathy from either if they found out that way. The only hope of controlling it was to be there, to use the threesome as a mask to hide that I had already slept with both of them before. Besides, I was turned on by the thought of having us all together, naked, and the combination of things that I could with the two bodies that I already knew so well.

At last the chosen day arrived, and I let myself into Susan's apartment. It was a grey blustery afternoon, with the rain driving almost horizontally on a cold south-easterly wind. She was meeting David at the local bar where they would have a couple of drinks before she brought him home. Her lounge room was warm and cosy, softly illuminated by lamps either side of the sofa, and the flickering flames of the fire. I checked out my hiding place, a little alcove towards the back of the room concealed with a curtain. If I peeped out I could see the room clearly, and I was excited by the idea that I would soon see them coupling on the floor, and I would have the choice to join them or not.

I guess I spent the hour in nervous anticipation....I really don't remember. I recall having a couple of stiff drinks, and then worrying about having to pee whilst I was hiding. I cleaned my teeth twice, and I spent some time adjusting the position of the lamps so that they would be clearly illuminated. And I waited, aware of the moisture in my panties, feeling the heaviness of my sex, swollen in anticipation.

At last I heard the garage door opening, and I scooted into my hiding place and drew the curtain closed. After a moment I heard them coming up the stairs, and then the sound of Susan tossing her car keys on the table beside the door. She was laughing at something, and then I heard her speak.

"Why don't you fix us a couple of drinks, David, whilst I get changed. There's wine and beer in the fridge."

I heard her footsteps move down the hall, and I heard the refrigerator door open, and then the clink of glasses as he poured the drinks. After a moment he appeared in my view and he stood in the lounge, looking around. Although I knew it was unlikely that he would see me I had a nervous moment as his gaze swept around the room.

At length he spoke. "This is a really nice pad, Susan."

Her voice floated from down the hall. "Thanks. It's not very big....not much better than a bed-sitter, really, but it suits me and the price was right."

"I can see why you love it." He moved to the fire and warmed himself. I could see that he was nervous, but after a moment he spoke again.

"So how long have you been here?"

Susan appeared, dressed in a blue and white frock. I guessed she had chosen it because it was loose fitting. Her breasts pushed against the material and I could see she had no bra on. "About ten months. I bought it not long after...." her voice tailed off as she realised what she had been about to say.

He smiled at her. "After we split?"

"Yes." She moved towards him and took the glass of wine he had poured. "But I don't want to talk about that." She clinked glasses. "Cheers....to old times and new opportunities."

"I'll drink to that." He took a swig of his drink, looking at her face. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"

"No. Not now. I'm ready to move forward."

"Me too." He put his glass on the mantelpiece and moved towards her. "Thank you for calling me."

She didn't reply. I watched as she reached up and touched his face, brushing aside the comma of hair that fell on his forehead. Her mouth was slightly open, face tilted upwards, and she leaned in towards him. He bent down and kissed her, softly at first, and her free hand came up behind his head to hold him, her fingers in his hair. He had one hand behind her head and the other reached up and cupped one breast, his thumb stroking the material over her nipple.

After a moment she broke free, and put her glass next to his. She smiled up at him. "It's been a long time, David. Let's do this slowly."

"We will." He leaned forward and cupped her face in his hands, pressing his mouth to her forehead, then the tip of her nose. His lips moved over her face, soft butterfly kisses on her eyes and cheeks, then down to her mouth, open and ready. Her body arched a little, her breasts pressing against the material of his shirt, and he moved one hand to her ass to pull her hips in towards him. I heard her groan with desire.

He pulled at the material of her dress and it rode up over her buttocks, revealing small white panties. His fingers slid over the thin material, dipping down to the crack of her ass, one finger sliding down as far as he could reach, then moving round to cup her, restricted by her position. She shifted one leg, lifting it, looping her calf over his leg so that she was more open to him, and I could see his fingertips dipping down to the juncture of her thighs.

For a few moments they stood there, mouths joined, her dress pushed up and his fingers working at her, and then she gently pushed him back and she undid the buttons on his shirt, one by one, pulling them open, sliding his shirt over his shoulders and allowing it to fall away. She rested her fingers against the hard rubbery muscle of his chest and then she leaned forward, the tip of her tongue teasing first one nipple and then the other, while her fingers worked at the buckle of his belt, pulling it free, opening the fabric of his jeans and slipping her hand inside.

From my hiding place I could imagine her fingers touching the material of his jocks, assessing the size of his erection. She would be tracing his length with the tips of her fingers, starting with his balls, feeling their heat; then sliding her nails upwards, along the full length of him, finally reaching the bulbous tip, the material of his pants already damp from his arousal. I could feel my own desire rising, feel the swelling of my labia. For a moment I closed my eyes and I moved my hand downwards, slipping my fingers over the outside of my panties, pushing down over my pussy, feeling the slick damp material and the heat radiating from inside me.

I opened my eyes again and watched the figures before me. She had stood back a little, and David was pulling off his jeans, kicking them aside, sliding off his jocks. His cock bobbed out, thick and hard, and she quickly knelt in front of him in one fluid movement, so that it was level with her mouth. She shuffled around slightly so as to afford me a better view, and I watched as he engaged the tip against her lips and began to push.

She did not open her mouth fully, so that there was some resistance to his entry. I could see her lips being compressed, and her head was forced back a little with the pressure -- but then he popped into her and she grunted as her mouth was suddenly filled. I could see that only the head was inside her, but as I watched he thrust forward again and the remaining inches slid in, until her face was pressed tightly into his groin. For her to take the full length into her mouth I knew that the head must be wedged tightly, almost pushing down her throat.

For a moment they were still -- she on her knees, dress rumpled, pushed up over her hips so that I could see her panties. Her hands were on his thighs and her face was pushed hard against him, the whole of his length inside her. He was above her, stark naked, his hands on her head, holding her, his body arched, head back and eyes closed with the pleasure of his penetration. I watched as he drew his hips back, observing his shaft as it gradually appeared, glistening with her spit, sliding outwards with her lips gripping it. I saw the rim of his glans appear, then the swollen bulbous head sliding out past her lips, popping out of her, bobbing free. I could see a strand of lubrication stringing from her to him, glistening silver in the light from the fire, and she lapped at it with the tip of her tongue, laughing up at him. And then she sought out his shaft again and he slid into her mouth, her lips stretching open with the thickness of him.

He began to fuck her face with long, slow strokes, in and out, and she fell into the rhythm. Her head moved in sequence, face tilting up slightly on the in-strokes to engage the head of his cock at the very back of her throat; then her lips clamping down on him as he withdrew, to keep him inside. His eyes were fastened on her face, watching her mouth and the thick shaft that was gliding into it, and he was grunting with pleasure. I had heard the same sound when he fucked me, and I knew that it usually heralded his climax. I thought it was too early for that.

Susan must have sensed it, for she pulled away, her eyes on his face as his cock popped free. She rose to her feet and slipped her dress over her head, flinging it into a corner of the room, her skin painted in the flickering light of the fire. David stared at her -- he had not seen her body recently, and he had forgotten what it was like. Her skin was a golden brown, smooth and unblemished, and her breasts were full and firm, the nipples thick and aroused. In the light from the lamp I could see a patch of wetness at her crotch, staining the thin material. She hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and slid them down before stepping out of them, and she stood in front of him for a moment, enjoying his gaze on her body. After a moment she sank back to the floor, rolling on her back and smiling up at him in invitation.

With a cry of desire he flung himself down, kneeling between her legs. He plunged his head between her thighs and his head moved swiftly to her sex. I saw her glance towards my hiding place and she lifted one leg and rested it on his back so that my view was not obstructed. I could clearly see his mouth on her cunt, lapping at her with long, wet strokes. She was arching her back, her buttocks lifting off the floor as he worked at her, his tongue curling downwards over the crinkled bud of her ass, then upwards to flatten her labia, the tip delving into her briefly before moving up to tease the tiny seed of her clitoris. She was moaning now, her head back, eyes closed, her hands in his hair, guiding and restraining him. I noticed how she was thrusting her hips up each time his tongue touched her asshole; how she held his head to keep him there for a moment, savouring the touch of his mouth on her most sensitive opening. How many times had my own mouth played there, probing the crinkled orifice, feeling the tightness of her sphincter as I teased it open with the tip of my tongue?

I knew both of these bodies intimately -- every crevice and opening. I had tasted the juices that dribbled and oozed and spurted from them; I had entered them with my fingers and tongue, trembled under their touch, and I had shared their moments of soaring ecstasy. And now they were both there, together, ready for me to take, and I was overcome with lust. I thrust my fingers into my pussy, feeling the heat and the dribbling moisture through the soaking material of my pants. With feverish fingers I tore at the buttons of my blouse with my other hand, releasing my breasts, rubbing them and lifting one to my mouth so I could tease the stiff nipple with my tongue. My eyes were transfixed by the couple in front of me. I saw the way that her labia opened, the thick lips pushed back against her mound as he lapped at her; and I could see her juices glistening on his face. I could hear the slurping of his mouth on her sex and the soft sighs and moans of her pleasure; and I could smell their arousal -- the sweet musk of her swollen vulva and the sharp tang of his sweat.

I could wait no longer. With fumbling hands I undid my skirt, pulling it free, sliding my blouse off, pulling away my bra. I ripped off my panties, still watching as David plunged his tongue into her, hearing her moans; and I allowed my fingers to push into my cunt to feel the slick, swollen lips and the clasping wetness.

With an unsteady hand I pushed aside the curtain and still clutching at my sex, I moved swiftly across the room, five or six steps only, reaching out to touch David on the back, gasping with desire, desperate to join in.

He started at my touch, his face lifting up to look at me and for a moment I could see astonishment in his eyes, and then guilt; but he registered my nakedness, saw my fingers busy at my pussy and my hooded expression of lust. He lifted his face up to me and I bent down and kissed him, plunging my tongue into his mouth, tasting the warm salty flavour of Susan's love-juice and feeling the oily slickness of her on his lips.

And as I stood there Susan reached up, grasping my hand, pulling me down. I squatted over her and lowered my groin to her mouth, gasping as she nuzzled my labia with her lips and penetrated me with her tongue. I was sopping, soaking wet, my body shaking with excitement and desire. God, I was horny! I watched as David bent back to her sex, his face slick with her love-juice and his eyes on my face as he ate her; and it tripped me over the edge. I felt my first orgasm building deep in my gut, expanding outwards rapidly, filling my brain with pressure and light. I pressed my knuckles to my mouth, back arched, eyes closed as the radiance burst in my brain like a super nova, and I heard myself screaming -- a thin wail of exquisite pain. My thighs clenched tightly around Susan's face; and I felt my cunt contract in a spasm, forcing a thin stream of ejaculate over her lips and into her greedy, gobbling mouth.

It triggered Susan's own orgasm, her body arching upwards sharply so that only her shoulders and her heels were on the floor. She lifted me up, mashing her face deeper into my sex so that her wail of pleasure was muffled. Her vagina was pushed hard against David's mouth and he rode her, his lips and tongue busy, his hands on her thighs to hold her still as he sucked at her cunt. For a long moment she was arched like that, every muscle quivering with the force of her climax -- and then she subsided, turning her head to draw in a great gasp of air, and I lifted myself off her to give her room to breathe.

David sat back, his eyes bright with excitement. I could see him looking at Susan and then at me, both of us prostrated by our climaxes.

"Fuck, that was hot!" he smiled at me I could see he was about to make some comment that would shatter the fragile lie of our relationship.

I leaned forward and pushed him onto his back. "Don't say anything.....not now. We can talk later."

He rolled onto his back and I straddled him, reaching down to guide his cock into me, sighing as I sank down onto it and felt its heat reach up towards my belly. David groaned as the tight clasp of my cunt squeezed his shaft, and as I began to move.

I'd never really thought about group sex before. With a single partner, you know where they are and what is about to happen. You can anticipate the rasp of a tongue, the thrust of a cock, the sudden spurt of semen. But with three bodies, it isn't so clear.

My eyes were closed, my mind focused on the slide of David's cock in and out of my body, the grip of his hands on my waist, the crackle of the fire and the soft sounds of his fucking. Suddenly there was another presence as Susan stood in front of me, her crutch level with my face, her hands holding my head, gently pulling and directing. I felt the crisp springiness of her pubic hair against my nose and the squeeze of her labia against my lips, soaking, sopping wet. I breathed in her odour, hot and aroused, and tasted her essence, eel-slippery on my mouth. I thought that it wasn't all her juice...some of it was mine, ejected from my cunt by the force of my climax and mixed with hers to give a potent brew. I knew that David was watching too, mesmerized by the sight of his sister fucking him, taking his shaft up inside her slender body whilst her little pink tongue lapped at the open cunt in front of her.

I suppose the other difference was that there was now a third party to think of. Where I might have been happy to surrender myself towards another orgasm, now I had Susan to think of. I was keenly aware that David only had so much sperm in his body and that it was right to share it, to draw it out of him only when we were both ready. There was tacit understanding that the next climaxes would be orchestrated, so that we could all reach the top together.

I don't know how long we were there. At one stage I had to go to the bathroom and I returned to find her on her knees, David kneeling behind her, fucking her in long, slow strokes. I knelt next to her, holding hands, and he alternated between us, sliding himself into one body and then the other, the juices of all three of us mingling.

As the last of the daylight faded, I found myself on my back, with Susan crouching over me on her hands and knees, her mouth at my vagina, licking and probing. David knelt behind her, his knees either side of my face, his cock plunging into her from behind. I could see the bruised lips of her cunt stretching with each thrust, see her mound swelling as he filled her. By lifting my head I could press my mouth to where they were joined, and the fresh cream of their coupling coated my lips and dribbled over my chin. I cupped her ass, pulling the cheeks open, reaching round to rub my finger over her rosebud, slick with juice from our fucking. My fingertip slipped into her, and I felt the crimp of her sphincter and felt her jerk in response. She lifted her head from my crotch for a moment to groan in pleasure.