And Then There Were Three...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw2801
jw2801
6 Followers

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Oh GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" she finally screamed and with a final thrust plunged down hard on my cock.

"Oh yes! Cum Tina. Cum baby!" Diane whispered, watching her friend's cunt wrapped tightly around my cock. Unable to keep up my oral stimulation I lay back to concentrate on the feeling building up inside me. Diane moved off me and both girls watched intently as Tina continued to ride me, grinding her clit hard into the base of cock in a rocking motion. As she rode me harder and harder it felt like I was about to black out as the orgasm finally ripped through my body, forcing my head hard back into the pillow.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" I shouted as the fire exploded deep inside me for the second time that night, Tina's muscular walls squeezing my cock to milk every last drop.

That night seemed to never end; suffice to say I didn't make it into work and received a fearsome reprimand. But as I'm sure you can appreciate, I really couldn't give a damn about that – it was more than worth it!

So that, my friends, is the first instalment of some of the more interesting times of my life; it's all true I swear (ok, so some of the narrative is assumed!), but it all happened! 20 odd years ago, and I can remember it like it was yesterday. Well, wouldn't you?

jw2801
jw2801
6 Followers
12