And Then There Were Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

"Then why do it?" I asked and there was a long pause.

"Expectations." The word hung in the air for a minute. "I'm glad you don't hold a grudge because I've really liked spending time with you. You're different from any other guy I've been with."

"We're here now," I bumped my shoulder into her this time. "How we got here is of no consequence."

"So that's what that girl meant by a real man." Brooke said it more to herself than to me.

I chose to change the subject, "I could teach you if you want."

"What?"

"Swimming." I splashed some water on her legs.

"No, no. I'm good. My parents are already going to freak when I tell them I went canoeing."

The rest of the day was like a dream. Brooke shattered every preconceived notion I had of her. She was fun, kind, and at times, vulnerable. After canoeing, we hung out at the lake. It was pleasant despite being surrounded by a slew of little kids. I even got her to go into the water, but we stopped when she was waist deep. I got the sense that I accomplished some sort of major achievement just by getting her to put one foot in the lake, let alone going in that far. She soon relaxed and we had fun. Brooke really had some sort of phobia of water.

Afterwards, we sat at the picnic table with the twilight above us, the campfire behind us, just holding hands and having a delightful conversation. Today was definitely climbing the 'greatest day of my life' list. Then the SUV pulled in. At that moment, I never saw anyone move faster than Brooke. She pulled her hands away, splashed water on her face, used a paper towel to dry it, effectively removing the remnants of her makeup, and stood up as if she were in pain.

"Are you all right?" I reached out for her as I stood. I was seriously worried about the dramatic changes in Brooke's demeanor, as she now appeared the slightest breeze would knock her over.

"I got it Brooke," my sister came running. Isabella looked at me when she handed over a little plastic bag to her friend. "You better have been nice to her or I'll..."

Brooke cut her off, "He was."

"Good."

I was confused as everybody encircled the fire, even Brooke. I saw her swallow a pill followed by a drink of water. I made my way over to sit next to her but the space was quickly taken by Max and Valerie. I looked around and the other two benches didn't have any availability for me either. Eric and Angela were sprawled out on one and when Jacob saw me looking, he did the same with Isabella.

"Sorry. No room for little boys," Jacob chuckled. "Just us real men."

I didn't care about him. I glanced toward Brooke. We made eye contact for the briefest of moments before she diverted her eyes to the ground. I suppose I really wasn't wanted. I turned back toward the picnic table with nary a word spoken.

I'm not sure why but I sat watching the seven of them intently. My gaze often landed on Brooke. She was an enigma. She liked me earlier and now I'm not necessary. When the first couple, Max and Valerie, headed for their tent, I contemplated taking their vacated space but didn't. I would've been sitting next to Brooke, but not knowing what my status was with her, I sat frozen in the warm humidity this night was offering.

Eric and Angela were next to leave followed shortly thereafter by my sister and Jacob. I started to prepare everything needed for bed. I overheard Isabella offer Brooke a night's peace inside the tent and her and Jacob would "cool it for the night", much to the chagrin of Jacob. Brooke declined. She didn't want to disrupt anybody else's pleasure. As soon as the zipper closed the tent, Brooke had a proud expression on her face.

"I can't believe they fell for it." I could hear the giddiness in her voice.

"And what's that?" I was annoyed but was prepared to listen. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I told them this morning I was cramping and I didn't feel like going anywhere. All so I could spend the day with you. It was worth it."

"Oh I see," I stated coldly. Brooke either wanted me secretly or once again just wanted someone to hang out with because she was the only non-couple in their group. "Are you sleeping out here tonight?"

"Of course," the giddiness was gone from her voice as she stared bewildered at me due to my indifferent attitude.

"Goodnight," I offered as mundanely as possible as I lay down on the ground, my back to her.

I heard Brooke slip into the sleeping bag. "What's wrong with you tonight? Don't you understand? This means we can spend all day tomorrow together as well."

"Whoop de do," I held up my index finger and spun it in a circle. "Hooray for me," I added sarcastically.

"Fine," Brooke countered harshly. "I'll go with them and leave you alone."

There was the Brooke I knew. I didn't even respond to her little tirade.

I woke up alone. I half expected Brooke to come from one of the tents as I ate my oatmeal but she wasn't here. I know, I checked. I don't know why but the solitude was getting to me today. I had to get out of here before I went stark raving mad. I decided hiking one of the forest trails was what I needed. I love the serenity of nature. The birds chirping. The deer grazing. The skunk about to spray me with his odious scent. "Oh Shit," I exclaimed as I dove to the side and into a thorn bush. "Fuck." At least I avoided the skunk's strike. I picked myself up and quickly scampered for safety before the little devil could re-aim. That was close. The thorns made me look as if I visited an acupuncturist but at least I didn't smell. Nightfall was rapidly approaching so I decided to head back lest I be lost in the woods for all time.

I made it back late. As I walked into the campsite, I saw Max and Valerie entering their tent and heard moans and grunts coming from the other two. I saw Brooke with her back to me at the picnic table. As soon as she heard the zipper, signifying she was alone, her head fell to the table. Her shoulders were shuddering and I could tell she was doing her best to not let her sobs be heard.

I put my hand to her back, "What's wrong Brooke?"

At contact, she nearly head-butted my chest with how fast her head jerked upward. "You're here," Brooke wiped her eyes. "I wasn't sure you were coming back. I thought maybe you found a motel or something."

"No, too many bed bugs. I'd rather sleep on the ground," I sat next to her. "Why are you crying? Do I have to beat someone's ass?"

"I'm crying cause of you," Brooke pushed me away.

"I figured as much," I shook my head. "Sorry about last night. I should have explained myself instead of being sarcastic. You just made me so mad."

"Me?" Brooke gestured to herself. "What did I do? I made it so we could spend the rest of the week together and you acted like you didn't want to be near me."

"I acted how I did because you acted that way to me. We had a great day and then when they came back, I became the scum of this world to you. I couldn't even sit in the same area as you, let alone next to you."

"What did you expect me to do, huh? Tell them to move so you could sit next to me? They'd laugh at me."

"Listen Brooke, I like you. I really do. And I would love for this to become more but what about when we go home? Following your logic, at school you would be off limits. Too many witnesses. After school and weekends? We wouldn't be able to hang out together at parties. What about dating? My sister would find out. You'd come over and she'll be there and then what?" I shook my head. "I can't be your secret. That's not a relationship. You have to decide what you want me to be to you. You need to decide what you want. If it is something permanent, things will have to change. If it's just for this week, things will still have to change because I will not settle for having an awesome day just to be treated like a leper later. If neither of those, then things go back to the way they were. You hang out with your friends and I will be fine alone." Her mouth hung partly open as I finished. I hit her with all my feelings and left the answers for her. I kissed her cheek as I stood. I assumed it was the last time I'd be able to have any intimacy with her. "We'll always have our memories from this place."

I got everything prepared for bed: me on the ground and Brooke in my sleeping bag. I cuddled up with my flannel as I heard Brooke get in the sleeping bag. With all the walking I did, I was ready for sleep. It helped that my mind was at peace. I heard some rustling from Brooke, but I didn't move. My eyes were closing without a second thought.

"Ian, are you still awake?" Brooke whispered. "I've made my decision."

I rolled onto my side to face her. She showed no hint to what she was about to say. I was preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.

"I would like you to be my Vulcan," Brooke's smile was impressive. She unzipped the sleeping bag and used her finger to entice me to come to her. "And I'm ready to prove it to you. When they wake up and see us sleeping together, it will make the point for all of them to see."

I crawled the two feet separating us in a blink of an eye. My mouth drawn like a magnet to hers, my tongue the compass telling me I was heading in the right direction. My arms enveloped her body and Brooke gave a squeal of happiness. I rolled myself on top of her. We stared at each other with smiles that would rival the village idiot.

"I have a feeling this is the start of something extraordinary." However corny those words sounded when they escaped my lips, it was how I felt and I sealed those words with a kiss.

Brooke put her lips to my ear, "If you start tonight, I promise I won't make you stop." She sealed her words by nibbling on my ear.

"That's not what I was talking about," I smiled. "I meant..."

"I know what you meant and I agree." Brooke pulled my shirt off.

I passionately kissed her. It lasted and lasted. We weren't in any hurry. We only broke our lips attachment to remove more clothing, and that was only for microseconds at a time. I used my newfound skills from Leslie on Brooke.

I traversed her body with a meticulous touch. My lips were steadily marching southward with purpose. My hands, however, were on their own rhythm. They were moving at random, a tit here, a hip there, a rub on her midriff. And still my mouth slowly descended. Her neck was thoroughly navigated. Her breasts were conquered with a detailed assault signaled by the raising of her nubs. I seized her belly button with just a flick of my tongue. My hands were still moving, her ass was in my grips before they slinked down to covet the back of her legs. My mouth grazed through her prairie and it was preparing to annex her pussy.

Brooke was panting. I took my time. It was a combined effort, my hands moved to her inner thighs, delicately massaging while my mouth gave light kisses to the edge of her quim. Her hips were rising in an effort to find some relief for its master's desires, but I wouldn't allow it. Brooke let loose a soft moan and I dove in. My tongue was driving into her hard, vying for depth. My hands moved to her clit at the same time and tried to decipher what she liked best. She loved little circles.

"Oh fuck!" Brooke's hips raised completely off the ground and her legs clamped shut around my head.

When Brooke released me, we both gasped for air, her from her orgasm and me from my lack of oxygen. I slithered back up her body, my hands and lips reversing roles. My hands were now on a straight line while I shifted my head around to give random kisses.

"Oh no you don't," Brooke grabbed my head and brought it up so we were eye level. "That was fucking awesome, but I need your cock. Now."

Brooke said all this as her hand was reaching down to my pole. Finding it, she lined it up with her womanhood and raised her hips so the crown was at her entrance. I half expected to hear 'I Gotta Feeling' to begin to play. I inched forward, my dick feeling a pussy for the first time. It was warm and soft and oh so wet. It felt amazing. I slid further and the sheath that was enveloping my manhood felt as if it was designed just for me. I could feel Brooke's channel opening up. It was heavenly. I had to kiss her again. Upon doing so, my body dropped and my cock thrust fully into her. She groaned into my mouth. We were attached in two places and it felt as if our bodies were becoming one.

Brooke slowly rocked into me. I slowly pushed into her. It was a game of back and forth. We'd both withdraw and then we both would fling ourselves against each other, each movement faster than the one prior. With each insertion, I could hear the sounds of our coupling.

My eyes never left hers. Brooke's gaze was soul searching. I could almost see another realm as our tempo increased. My balls were now slapping against her. Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Oh shit Ian," Brooke moaned. "I've never felt anything this incredible. Oh Fuck!" Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she let loose a primitive, guttural sound.

I thought Brooke was a tight fit when I entered her but this was viselike. It also did me in. I pushed forward as far as I could and let loose. I never experienced anything so euphoric in my life. Sex was no longer a myth or legend. It felt like I was delivered to the promised land and it exceeded all my expectations. Each spurt that left my body was a cataclysmic shot of endorphins and every subsequent shot increased Brooke's pleasure. She was shaking uncontrollably underneath me and her nails were digging into my back. If that is the price for this fucking fantastic adventure, I will gladly pay that toll. My eyes unclenched to find Brooke staring at me with tears in hers.

"Did I hurt you?" For as much pleasure as I received, I'm not sure how I would handle a 'yes' to that question.

"I love you."

I don't lie. Ever. "Brooke, what we just did was magical, but I'm not ready to..."

Brooke smiled as she put a finger to my lips, "I know how you feel. I just needed to tell you how I felt." She wrapped her arms around me and I her. I somehow managed to zip up the sleeping bag. Despite being an extra-large, it was still a tight fit for both of us to be in there together. Luckily, we didn't care how much our bodies were touching. It was actually preferred.

I woke up - not alone. I was getting used to waking up on the hard ground entangled only in a flannel. This was so much better. We were spooning, but it was more than that. The feeling of my nude body intertwined with Brooke's naked body was exquisite. How will I be expected to sleep without her when we go home? She pushed her body into me and it was a glorious sensation.

"Good morning," Brooke contentedly purred.

"Morning Sweetie," I whispered into her ear.

"Morning asshole," came a voice from above. My eyes jerked open as two hands encompassed my neck and pulled me through the top of the sleeping bag. I was hovering a foot off the ground and was eye to eye with Eric.

"What's your problem man?" My voice cracked as I tried to free myself from his clutches.

Max, Jacob, Angela, and Valerie had formed a half circle around Eric. Isabella was on the ground holding Brooke. "How dare you take advantage of her," Angela pointed to Brooke as she demanded.

"Let him go!" Brooke beseeched through Isabella's arms.

"Not after he forced himself on you," Eric growled looking straight at me. "I'm going to tear you apart."

"He did no such thing," Brooke defended me. "I love him!"

At that revelation, Eric let go in shock and I came crashing to the earth. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt when I landed.

You know, it's a funny thing being naked. At night, having sex, even the cuddling afterward all seemed so natural. I didn't even think about it when I was being manhandled. Fear of death I suppose. In the daylight, however, with my sister and all her friends staring, parents with their children walking down the path toward the lake, nearby campsites out and about cooking breakfast, my nudity was on display and I was unsure where my clothes were from last night. Luckily, Brooke was right there. She crawled over and enveloped my body with hers and the sleeping bag, covering both of us.

"Are you all right, Tiger?" Brooke's hand petted my head as she coddled me.

Tiger? I suppose it's better than Heartache. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just have a small pain in my ass," I answered as I rubbed the spot where my body impacted with the ground. "Caught me by surprise more than anything."

"Brooke?" Isabella interrogated. It came out as a perplexed whine. "What's going on here?"

Brooke's eyes darted from shocked face to shocked face before finally falling on my sister. "Well Izzy, um..." her head tilted toward the ground. I rubbed my hand on her back for support. Her face rose and her posture became one of defiance. I felt the confidence course through her, "I love Ian and I would appreciate the same support I gave you when you started dating your loser." She stared down her friend, "And your brother is a hell of a lot more of a gentleman."

"Wait. Is she talking about me?" Jacob interrupted.

"Not now Jake." Isabella never took her eyes off her friend. "Are you sure this is who you want to cash in that favor for?"

"More than anything."

Isabella rolled her eyes and shook her head with an annoyed sigh. "Whatever." She then looked straight at me, "You hurt her and I'll kill you in your sleep." Isn't that what the sibling should say to the love interest? She then stood up. "Now get dressed so the eight of us can spend our last day of spring break having some fun."

In the tent, Brooke and I kept stealing glances at each other's exposed flesh. Last night was dark and we explored our bodies with touch. Today we were able to see each other in all our glory and my eyes showed my approval. Her figure, her smile, but most memorable were her eyes. They are a deep ocean blue and when I stared into them, I was lost at sea. Her glances were of the humorous variety. She smirked. She snickered. I was beginning to think my body had some sort of deformity. Finally, she openly laughed, unable to contain her amusement.

"What happened to you?"

It only took a moment to investigate what she found funny. They were actually much better today and would probably vanish in a day or two. "I dove into a thorn bush." I said it as if it were an everyday occurrence. I suppose it was my way of trying to act cool. Brooke just put her hands on her hips and stared at me with her amused expression awaiting further details. "I went hiking yesterday and it was either the thorn bush or get sprayed by a skunk."

Brooke sauntered over to me and cupped my face, "You definitely made the right choice." She then smiled lustily, "That's not the only thing of yours that caught my attention." Her hand grabbed my cock and jerked it until it was completely erect. All of two seconds. "I owe you one for the pleasure your tongue gave me last night." She fell to her knees, taking my shorts and underwear with her. "No guy ever did that for me before and believe me, I asked. They all refused but you volunteered so I'm going to do something I've never done for a guy."

Brooke's tongue snaked out and began to personally get to know my manhood. At first she only grazed the crown, as if she was trying to make a popsicle last. Inch by inch she coated the topside of my erection with saliva until she reached its base. She was going painfully slow. Her tongue then went to the underside. She licked as quick as a whip from base to tip on the sensitive side of my shaft. I shuddered and my hips jolted forward, praying or preying for the moistness her inviting mouth offered.

Brooke put her hands to my hips, "Uh-uh. This is payback for what you did to me last night." She then continued her slow, thorough seduction of my cock.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers