And They Danced

Story Info
When he found her again, he had to have her.
1.6k words
4.15
11.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was last call at Barry's Night Club. The remaining couples on the dance floor were dancing to Sam Smith's "Stay with Me". From a corner across the room, Jason had watched Karen dance with one man after another. Her sparkling blue eyes and chestnut color hair shimmered under the lights and gave her an ethereal look that made his heart melt. She was a classy woman, not stick thin like models, but had curves like Marilyn Monroe and when she laughed, she made the room light up like it was Christmas. It was the same way Jason remembered her before she left for Boston three years ago. He had tried to move on and even dated a woman for several months, but that faded to a "maybe I'll call you sometime" arrangement. Now Karen was back and in his own backyard. He could hear Humphrey Bogart say..."in all the gin joints in the world, she walks into mine".

He told himself that he wasn't interested in her anymore, but it was a lie. Every time she got up to dance, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He sat in the corner and watched her while he nursed a beer. He pushed his shoulder length jet black hair back from his forehead with his hand. He had removed his tie early on in the evening and his white shirt sleeves had been rolled up. He wore black pants and a black vest which fit perfectly on his toned body and he could have any woman he wanted on the dance floor, but he saw only one. He leaned forward in his chair and just watched her in her silver shimmering dress that was a short halter dress that hugged her body.

The song ended and Karen thanked her partner and returned to her table where another couple sat. She took a sip from her wine and leaned back fanning herself with a napkin. The music began play again. This time the song was Barbara Streisand singing "The Way We Were" and Jason could feel a lump grow in his throat. He drank the last of his beer and rose from his hiding place in the corner and walked across the dance floor to where Karen was sitting and put out his hand to her.

"Dance with me," he said softly looking into her eyes.

Karen looked up at him as if she had seen a ghost, but said nothing.

"Dance with me," Jason said again firmly and took her hand.

Karen stood and Jason led her to the dance floor where he wrapped his arm around her waist. He pulled her tight and she melted into his body molding into him just as he remembered. Streisand continued to sing and Jason buried his face in her hair smelling the perfume she always wore. They moved across the dance floor in a symbiotic rhythm that felt as natural as breathing.

"I've missed you," he whispered in her ear.

Karen leaned her chin on his shoulder, "I've missed you too baby," she sighed.

"Why did you leave?" he asked feeling her body tense against him.

"I don't...I don't want to talk about it now. Let's just dance. It just feels so good to be in your arms again," Karen's voice cracked as she tried to hold back the tears.

Jason said nothing more as they danced the last dance of the night and while others were on the floor with them, it was just the two of them. It was if time had stood still when they were finally alone again in Jason's apartment sitting on his black leather sofa with the lights dimmed.

"I can't stay long," Karen said as Jason poured her a glass of wine.

"You have someplace else to go?" Jason asked not sure if he really wanted to know.

"Yes," Karen said leaning forward so that her hair covered her face and Jason couldn't see it.

He leaned back with his wine and closed his eyes.

"Do I want to know?" he asked.

"I can't tell you right now," Karen eyes watered.

"A lot of questions were left unanswered when you left," Jason pushed.

"You have to believe me when I tell you that I had no choice," she replied.

"Have to believe you?" his eyebrows raised. "And why should I do that?"

"Because it had to be that way," Karen said.

Jason leaned in and kissed her lips. Her lips were full and so warm that it excited him and he could feel the heat that he knew so well when he was with her rise deep within him.

"I want you more than ever," his voice rasped in her ear.

Karen said nothing, but continued to kiss Jason and when he slid her silver colored dress down to expose her lush breasts, her breath caught in her throat. She half-heartedly tried to push him away, but he continued to knead the succulent mounds with his hands. He kissed her again and again trailing her neck with his lips while sliding a finger down her chest and making a circular motion with it around her nipple.

"Do you really want me to stop?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"We should. I really have to go," and she stopped speaking as his mouth found her nipple and sucked on it like a man who had gone hungry far too long.

"And what if I say you can't go?" he muttered as his tongue flicked over one nipple to the other.

Karen's voice of reason was clouding. She couldn't speak as the sensation of his touch shot through her like an electrical current. The outside world was fading and there was only his touch, his kisses, and his hands remembering exactly what she needed. He was seducing her and she couldn't stop the desire for him from taking over her.

Jason leaned her back on the sofa and she lay there exposed to him with her shimmering dress about her waist. He gazed at her while he unzipped his pants and released his throbbing cock.

"I don't want you to say anything more. I don't care," he said he lay on her and kissed her hard.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him as if he would leave if she didn't. A few moments later he sat up and pulled her dress up from the bottom exposing her wet panties. He looked at her, not for permission to do so, but to tell her he was going to take her. He pulled her silk red panties down and tossed them to the floor. Karen's breath came in short spurts as Jason leaned over her, spread her legs with his thigh and lowered himself onto to her. Karen's back arched as she felt his cock dive into her pussy. He hadn't waited to guide himself into her, but took her with the desire that had consumed him. The need so urgent within him, he thrust into her like a man dying of thirst and needed to drink from her pool of liquid ecstasy.

Karen arched her back feeling the stiff cock penetrate and probe every fold of her soft moist swollen flesh. Whatever protests she might have made were gone as she relished in this man's possession of her. Jason's eyes watched her face as he plunged deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"Open your eyes and look at me," he commanded her.

Karen opened her eyes slowly and she felt Jason's dark fevered eyes penetrate through to her very soul. She remembered those eyes that could devour her with just one look and the sensual feel of his body on her and in her. It was painfully exquisite as he brought her higher and higher to her climax. She wrapped her legs about his back and held on as he rocked her in and out letting his cock rub against her clit in a sensual motion. She could feel every inch of him pulsating within her.

Jason watched her eyes and knew she was close to climaxing on his cock. He reached under her ass and lifted her up onto him grinding his cock inside of her as if he could not have enough of her. The circular motion of his hips and cock drove her over the edge and she threw her head back and moaned loudly as her orgasmic juices spilled out over his cock and dripped down his balls.

"That's what I needed," he said as he pushed into her faster and faster. His hips bucked against the back of her thighs as his own climax rose inside him until he could hold it no longer. Like a volcanic eruption he shot his seed into her. Streams of white hot cream filled her to overflowing and she sucked it into her with her soft wet pussy lips. Jason couldn't breathe as his cock convulsed inside her. She was back in his arms and he had taken her as his once again.

Jason collapsed on her chest, the warmth of her breasts and the subtleness of her breathing softly bringing him back to reality. He was about to take her into his bedroom when she pushed him off and sat up.

"I have to go now," she said as she grabbed her panties and pulled them on.

"Why?" Jason asked incredulously.

"I can't explain," she said pulling up the top of her dress without looking at him.

"You can't?" he said grabbing her arms.

She placed her hands on his face and looked at him through teary eyes.

"I have to go Jason. I have to go now."

He helplessly watched as she grabbed her high heels and hurried toward the door then stopped and turned.

"I'll come back again, Jason. I promise," she said and left closing the door behind her.