And You Taste So Good

Story Info
Rick Castle comes home drunk from a night with the boys...
3.9k words
4.51
50.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Beckett came back to the loft, totally exhausted. She`d been out with the girls after a long day at work.

Castle was out with the boys, as well, and wasn`t home yet, as it seemed.

Of course, they had partied and, as usual, there were several cocktails involved.

This time, she was more than a bit tipsy, she was really drunk.

She stepped up the stairs to get into the shower.

Kate needed to be clean for Castle because she once more wanted to get screwed tonight.

She loved drunken sex with her husband.

-----

Rick had been out with the boys, they all got too loaded but they`d liked to party excessively and didn`t care, for once. Frankly said, he was downright drunk, really high under the influence.

He didn`t care, he cheerfully entered the loft as he had been hot for Kate all day long.

And now he was in the mood to do her, just a rough quickie before sleep.

He needed sexual relief. He had a raging hard-on since he left his bar, "The Old Haunt".

And all the while sitting in the cab home, stroking his cock below his coat, he imagined them both going at it, drunken and horny.

And horny, drunken sex with Kate was the absolute best.

Kate seemed to be already sleeping as he climbed into their bed.

As Rick slipped under the blanket, scooting close to his wife, hugging her passionately in her sleep, he spooned her so she could feel him, feel him being all set for whatever dirty position she might have in her wicked mind.

He sensed her stirring.

He kissed Kate`s neck, whispering hotly:

"I know you want me. I know you need me. Don`t pretend to sleep...you waited for me to have a real good fuck, didn`t you? You want it hot`n fast, right?"

Does he talk to me?

Rick cupped her breast, squeezed it tightly.

Hmmm, that feels nice!

She then felt her nipple getting tapped, tweaked and soothed again.

Hmm...oh, he really knows what he`s doing there!

His hand crawled down her stomach, reached between her legs.

Oh my god, that`s electrifying! I need to wake up.

"Oh babe..., you`re not wet for me? That`s sad. But let me see what I can do about that."

What`s he talking about?

Still kissing her neck, he breathed hotly into her ear:

"Babe, come on, I need you. You don`t have to do anything. First, I`ll take care of your needs and then I wanna have my wicked way with fucking you senseless. Now just relax and enjoy."

And then he started to arouse her with his tongue on her neck, teasing her skin.

Finally she started to come to.

Hmmm, that feels...extremely...nice!

So good!

I can`t believe that I`m having a wet dream.

That`s so arousing!

He`s pretty good with his fingers.

He knows exactly where to touch.

Rick not only touched and caressed her tenderly he even carefully rubbed her above her panties.

Without coming out of oblivion yet, she started to stir as she enjoyed his touches very, very much.

He now even shoved his hand down her panties and slipped his fingers between her folds and let them slide slowly through the warm flesh.

"Now you`re finally getting wet...! That`s nice. See..., you`re enjoying it, too."

She started to breathe harsh and erratically. Yet her eyes were still closed.

His hand that had done a pretty good job inflaming her nipples now came to her throat, gripping it.

"Yes, now you know how to do it! Come on, wake up, Kay. You enjoy what I`m doing, huh?"

In the last cloud of sleepiness, she heard him talk. And suddenly she was wide awake.

But her ability of coherent thinking was stopped right there in the track because his fingers pushed into her core and started a lust-assault she`d never felt before.

She started to pant, lifted her right leg so he could reach her easier and canted her pussy into his hand.

"Yes, now you do remember how you like it, don`t you?"

And he didn`t give her a break, he roughly thrust into her oh so arousing.

"Come on, hump my hand...yes..., show me how keen you are. I wan` you to come on my fingers, I wanna feel you squirt. Come for me, Kay!"

With each jolt towards his fingers, her desire for more grew immensely. She`d never been that aroused before.

As she felt a sudden urge to come she ground on his hand more eagerly now.

Oh my god, what is he doing to me?

I fucking love those thick fingers.

Yes! That`s so hot!

Suddenly she felt his hard-on at her small back.

Oh, he`s so big! I need to feel him!

The hand that masturbated her oh so amazingly now irrevocably pushed her over the edge into full-blown ecstasy.

She was flying on a high she never experienced before when her body was being shaken by the breathtaking waves of her orgasm.

Still panting hard she enjoyed the waves that were still wrecking her body, yet she felt an exhilarating sensation in her throbbing pussy once again.

Oh god, his fingers are still inside me!

And - he`s fucking me again. Oh my god, how fantastic!

How does he do that?

I`m coming already again!

And even before the last waves of her first orgasm were over, the second orgasm crashed into her and wrecked her body in spine-tingling ripples all over again.

Completely spent but ultimately satisfied, eyes still closed, she wanted nothing but enjoy her high until the last possible moment.

After a few moments - she was still a little breathless - he withdrew his fingers, brought them to his lips, sucked two of them in and licked them clean, wickedly rasping:

"Oh, I knew it, o`course you enjoyed it. And you will get another one...later..."

Oh, great...! Certainly there isn`t a more enjoyable way to get wakened up.

"Kay...?"

And suddenly, her mind kicked in again.

"Dad...?

Alexis whirled around to face her father.

Alexis!

"Oh my God, `lexis...!" Rick croaked in shock.

"Dad...what in hell are you doing here?"

"`lexis...why...you...our bed...? Where`s Kay...?"

"Dad...that`s my bedroom! Did you seriously confuse me with Kate...?"

"Kinda...yeah...!" He shrugged his shoulders.

"You are...drunk!"

"Yes...! No! Okay yes..., maybe...little tipsy!"

"Tipsy enough to mistake my room as yours...?"

"Oh my god...I`m so sorry, `lexis..."

"No need to be sorry..., dad! I ...uh... kinda enjoyed...your treatment!" The 19-year-old grinned at him.

"Yeah...?"

The appreciation of his daughter set off a naughty smirk - as usual when it came down to something filthy.

"Yes...I did. You must`ve noticed...!"

"I...yeah...I kinda did. You mean, you`re not furious because...?"

"...you touched me? No...dad...that was kinda ...satisfying...to say the least...! And I always wanted to feel your fingers..."

"Really...?"

"Uh-huh...you are pretty good at that...says Kate..."

"Yeah...? So you`re not appalled...? You...enjoyed me touchin` you?"

"Yes...dad...I enjoyed it..., a lot!"

"Glad...you`re no` mad at me!"

She shook her head and with the words "When you treat me like that, I could never be mad at you...," she let herself fall into the pillows again, happily spent and very sleepy.

He didn`t know what to say or to do next, so he was silent.

"Sorry...dad...I`d help you out now, too, but...I`m so tired right now..."

"Don`t worry...! I`ll be okay...I will be..."

After fifteen tormenting minutes he wasn`t able to hold back any longer.

Damn, I`m so close..., I need to jack off.

Right beside her...? Oh..., I don`t know, maybe not so a good idea...!

He leant over her body, whispering:

"Pump`in...you already sleepin`...?"

There was no answer.

As he wasn`t anywhere near sober, the alcohol in his system made a foggy mind.

Somehow he wanted to touch his daughter again because he was still horny as hell.

He`d originally wanted to fuck Kate but as a matter of fact she wasn`t here.

Yet Alexis was.

Then I`ll just fuck her instead.

She wouldn`t mind, would she?

She just told me how much she appreciated my latest service, didn`t she?

She let me know much she`d enjoyed the way I had taken care of her.

She more or less admitted that she loved getting off on my hand.

He decided to try it.

That was what she`d just said, right?

She`d just told him she would have helped him out if she only hadn`t been too tired to do it, right?

So obviously it won`t be a big deal.

He shifted closer to his daughter again, spooned her and pressed her to him again.

Rick groaned loud into her ear as he felt her ass crowding his boner but she didn`t wake up.

He gently started to hump her ass, feeling exhilarated as the sensations instantly threatened to overcome him.

No, he didn`t want to come in his pants.

He needed to come inside her.

Rick pushed his hand down between their bodies, forced her panties down, flung them away and started to rub her crack before he slipped between her ass cheeks.

A few involuntary humps out of anticipation, and it were close to finish him.

He stopped and checked if she was still wet enough to slide into her. To make sure, he fingered her to make her ready for him.

Geez, I didn`t know I wanted this so badly.

I just could`ve dry-humped her.

But I so need this.

I need to get into her tight cunt.

I want to...stick it...in.

He impatiently nestled his pants down over his hips until his cock sprang free.

Yet the moment he was ready sliding into her from behind, his daughter stirred in her sleep.

As Alexis slowly came to and immediately felt some arousing sensations again, this time she at least knew where they were coming from.

"Oh...dad...! You just can`t rest until you haven`t shot your load, can you?"

"You smell...so...good..., you know? And you...taste so good...! You just drive me crazy, I can`t help it. But if you wan` me to stop...pump`in...I will...you just need to say so...but..."

Taste...? Oh...my...goodness! Makes me incredibly keen, hearing him talk like that. And when I imagine what that means, I`m getting so aroused that I need to come again.

"Dad...wouldn`t it be easier for you then if I turned on my stomach...?"

Realizing that she just gave him permission to fuck her from behind, he pushed her down, bent over her and groaned hotly into her ear, making her shivering.

"Definitely better...! You`re so sweet, pump`in...thanks! I`ll make it worth your while."

"Better hurry up now, b`cause... you know...wanna sleep sometime soon..."

He admired her lithe body, the small back and her pale cheeks for just a second and then he prepared his cock with a few strokes before he pulled her cheeks apart, very slowly squeezing his head in.

She let out a soft moan of consent as she felt his rock-hard member at her entrance.

Rick almost lost it again as he felt her wet warmth enveloping only his tip.

In order to enter her, he kneeled behind her and pushed forward.

"You not only smell and taste good..., you...feel amazing, too...!"

With each thrust he pushed deeper into his girl.

He didn`t need to spread her legs because a pulled-up pillow under her hips did give him better access to stab in between her folds.

And each time his cock hit her deep, Alexis let out an aroused huff.

-----

First thing Kate heard coming up the stairs were two people panting in lust.

Oh, Alexis has company!

I really should`ve known better than just walking in on her...on them!

With her and Rick out of the picture this evening, Alexis would, of course, use the free house, no parental control as it was.

The redhead is almost 20 now. Of course, she has sex. No big deal!

She decided to let them have their fun while she went showering.

-----

"Oh...dad...that feels...great...! Just fuck me slow...there`s no need to hurry...!"

"Uh-huh!"

So he fucked her leisurely, gliding into her frustratingly slow, pulling out only bit by bit, to prepare her for the following rough and fast fuck he yet intended to have.

A few humps later Rick Castle sensed that the girl got more into it now, she had a lot more fun, reacted on his thrusts with jerking up her hips to show him that she liked it.

"Dad...you know..., I`m not made of sugar..."

He still held back, he wanted as much fun with her as possible before he finally needed to fire his load.

-----

But after her quick shower, curiosity got the better of Kate Beckett because she heard not only lewd grunts but aroused voices, as well.

Without thinking, she followed those voices. She found the door wide open.

-----

"Goddammit...! I think I can take a rough fuck...!"

He let his body fall onto Alexis`s small frame, pressed her down in the mattress, heard her huffing on that and turned her head to kiss her passionately.

Feeling his arms crossed around her neck while his hands gripping her wrists, his tongue right beneath her ear, hissing hotly all kind of expletives into her, all her body covered by his frame, hot skin on slick, each stab more aggressive than the last, for the girl this experience was - in one word - awesome.

She never once had been fucked this properly.

And breathlessly she let him know that:

"Yes... I like that! Take me hard...!"

-----

Beckett could not only hear their dirty, long drawn-out grunts, she now could even make out the fucking couple on the girl`s bed as her eyes had adapted to the dark.

Oh my god, they must be in a complete lust-haze!

They haven`t even noticed someone walking in on them.

They just keep fucking!

Beckett stood there rooted, her eyes might have adapted to the darkness but as there weren`t any lamps to lighten their act, she just saw them humping.

"Yes...I like that! Take me hard...!"

It looked like Alexis was pounded from behind, pressed down into the mattress.

Wow! That`s hot!

Hearing the girl yelping and panting in lust does really turn me on.

-----

Her grunts every time he hit her cervix made him fuck her faster, more demanding and a lot more stimulating.

Alexis definitely got the most pleasure from being fucked so intense while being pressed down onto the mattress.

She yelled:

"Oh...yes...dad! Yes!"

-----

Then Beckett suddenly froze as she heard Alexis suddenly cooing in heat:

"Oh...yes...dad! Yes!"

She must have been mistaken! That couldn`t be right!

Shocked to the bone, Kate Beckett scrunched her eyes to make out some more out of the darkness.

"Oh geez, that is...so...amazing...! Please, fuck me..., dad!"

There, the girl yelled it again!

Then she heard her hubby groan between those obscene, lust-filled pants:

"Oh...pump`in..."

Oh my god, it`s...it`s...really...him..., it really is Castle..., fucking Alexis!

Kate Beckett couldn`t tell what the hell then happened with her.

She not only had gotten hot as she heard them pant and groan, she now even felt a sudden heat flush surging through her system as she realized what exactly she was just witnessing there.

He is fucking his daughter..., his beloved daughter! He`s fucking her from behind, and I`m fucking turned on by it!

She couldn`t help it, her hand instinctively found the throbbing place between her legs while they kept on fucking and she didn`t want to interrupt something so lecherously delicious cause she`d rather get herself off on watching them.

She was confused. Kate Beckett knew she loved Castle very much. She should have been disgusted.

But she wasn`t..., she actually...was getting aroused instead.

Now that she knew that it was her family she had listened to, she got even wetter with the idea of them coupling.

Oh my god..., am I really that depraved?

I like listening to them, I`m keen on watching them in their lust and I am not the least appalled.

On the contrary, I actually feel like...joining them!

But Rick might be spent, she knew.

So let`s just watch what happens next.

Rick pumped into his daughter who lustfully huffed out air each time his cock hit her deep.

The angle she was being fucked was perfect for his cock to rasp over her g-spot.

Kate didn`t hear her complain, she just heard her lust-filled moans firing him up even more.

Rick just couldn`t think of anything else than his own pleasure now.

Hearing her ecstatic pants, he placed two final, very rough thrusts before then slumping down onto his daughter, spurting his load into her, incredibly happy about that orgasm.

Rick Castle, lying motionless on the small body of Alexis - still squirming and panting in her ecstasy - and him loudly grunting his relief into her ear, somehow unleashed Beckett`s sexual tension at once and sent her over the edge, too, her orgasm forcing her to twitch uncontrollably.

When Castle was finally able take notice of his surroundings again, he could hear her begging:

"Dad...? Please...? I haven`t come yet...! Come on..., one last thrust...please...! Give me...!"

But her dad didn`t move, he was too spent after he came inside her.

Alexis didn`t come yet?

Indeed, Alexis still waited for that last stab that didn`t happen, though.

Alexis frustratingly huffed:

"Dad...? I need a release, too! Come on, you promised me another one. Please...make me come!"

Yes...I want her to have an orgasm, as well. I need to see her coming! I want to watch her shivering in lust!

When Kate grasped the situation, she was too lecherous to be stopped.

"Maybe I can help you out there, sweetie!"

Both of them froze in shock as they recognized Kate`s voice out of the dark.

"Kate!" "Beckett!" Both the Castle`s gasped in unison.

And Castle kind of leaped off his daughter`s body just to slump onto the mattress beside her.

"Leave her hanging without an orgasm? How can you do that? That`s mean. If you promised her another orgasm, she should get another one, don`t you think?"

Kate stepped forward into a ray of light from outside to come into their sight.

"How long have you been here?"

Alexis was kind of embarrassed as she imagined what it must look like.

"Long enough to listen to both of you, fucking, yelling, panting. And...of course, long enough to find out who`s fucking his daughter from behind!"

"Oh my god...Kate...! This is embarrassing...!"

"No need to be ashamed, Castle. I can see you are wasted. But what`s your excuse, Alexis?"

"Kate...oh my god...! I`m so...I`m so sorry! I don`t know...how this could happen..."

"Hey..., I`m just yanking your chain, sweetie...! You don`t need to be ashamed, either. Looks like you two had some fun together. And I don`t begrudge you, really. I was standing there long enough to get hot and wet on you two fucking like rabbits...and I felt the urge to masturbate while watching you. Now...I want in."

She climbed on the bed and lay beside Alexis.

Directed to her stunned hubby who seemed to have sobered up a little in his shock, she assumed:

"Guess, it happened because you mixed up the rooms, didn`t you?"

"Yeah...sort of...!"

"Then you got her hot and bothered while she was sleeping...?"

"Yeah...sort of..."

"And then she let you stick it in to give you what you needed...?"

"Yeah...this...sort of..., too...!"

"Now you shot your load into her but you still haven`t given her the pleasure of a second climax...?"

"As it seems so...yes...! And I`d really wanted her to come again but I couldn`t help it once I was too far gone. I couldn`t stop, I needed to come. Sorry, pumpkin!"

"That`s what I`m here for, now! Come on, Alexis, turn around..."

The girl turned to face the detective. Kate immediately pulled her in, crossed her arms behind Alexis`s lower back and pushed her right thigh between the redhead`s legs.

With looking at Castle she kissed Alexis at the point between her neck and her shoulder, sucking in the skin while pressing her knee at the girl`s wet pussy lips.

12