And You Taste So Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna try and hump for it? Or do you want me to...?"

"Huh...?"

"Oh, I have a better idea. Turn on your back, sweetie..."

The redhead immediately turned around, game for whatever Beckett had in mind with her. Kate Beckett pulled her head up to her, kissed the girl and instantly moved her right hand between Alexis`s legs.

"Spread your legs, Alexis!"

Alexis eagerly did as she was told, opened her eyes, looked up at Beckett and smiled thankfully. But she was tensely aware of her father lying right beside her, watching them.

"Let him still watch you, let him see how close you`ve just been..."

As she felt Beckett`s fingers pushing in between her swollen outer lips, she closed her eyes again and moaned in pleasure.

"See, Castle? Alexis is so keen on feeling the smallest touch on her that brings her joy..."

Beckett dragged her fingers through his daughter`s pussy, purposely working her up straight to the point of no return.

"Look, how much in heat your little girl is..., she really needs it, Castle! Come on..., watch her...!"

And Rick Castle did just that. He just stared at the swollen, pink cunt of Alexis and how the fingers of his wife started to get shiny with his daughter`s juices.

Beckett now silently masturbated his girl.

Both were watching Alexis now, both were noticing the shy smile on his daughter`s face as she quickened the pace of her rubbing fingers.

And as Beckett`s fingers thrust into the girl`s core, they could hear Alexis groan in lust.

"Yes...girl...now you do feel better, don`t you? You want to come?"

"Yes...please...!"

Beckett fucked her steadily and additionally stimulated Alexis`s clit with her thumb.

"Oh...!"

"You like it...?"

"Yes...," the girl whimpered in ecstasy.

Beckett slowed down the moves of her hand. The redhead opened her eyes and showed a plea for more.

Castle swallowed nervously when he saw Alexis`s helplessness.

Then he saw Beckett smiling, encouraging his little girl to show her what she thought she needed.

And then, Alexis actually palmed Beckett`s hand between her legs, pressed it down and urgently begged:

"Yes...Beckett..., please, fuck me..."

Rick almost got a heart-attack as he heard his daughter wantonly asking his wife to satisfy her.

And as Kate indeed continued fingering Alexis, the girl looked into her eyes oh so thankfully.

"You`re ready for it...?"

"Yes...Beckett...I need to come! Please..., make me fucking come...!"

Castle joyfully watched how Beckett masturbated his little one right into a lust-delirium.

He loved watching his daughter in impetuous and hot-blooded lecherousness.

He didn`t know that he`d enjoy something so depraved.

"Castle...? You like watching her, right?"

He just nodded in admittance.

"Alexis...? Look at your dad!"

As the girl did so and recognized her father staring lovingly down at her, the redhead started to beam at him.

And this was the moment Beckett had waited for to rub her into ecstasy.

Beckett saw her becoming rigid a second before her fingers pushed her over the edge.

They watched Alexis coming in all her beauty, hips jerking, thighs twitching from the force of her orgasm and her face scrunched up in joyful bliss.

And Kate saw Rick`s cock hardening again, as she witnessed him watching his little one during her high.

That`s it! Now I`d like to fuck him right before his little girl`s eyes!

12