Andariel and Izual

Story Info
The meeting.
911 words
4.49
12.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I check everything carefully, even though I've already checked it twice. A mistake could mean my death, and it won't be a pleasant one. I take a deep breath to steady myself and light the candles. For a moment everything looks simply beautiful. I grab my athame and slice my left wrist, letting the blood drip onto the floor. Dizziness makes me close my eyes.

"Are you well, little one?" a soft voice asks. I open my eyes to find a gorgeous male with sea-green eyes. My jaw drops, and it takes me a few minutes to remember that I can speak.

"I summoned a demon!" I squeak. He smiles, and I see his fangs.

"Indeed. Now what do you wish of me, or do you just intend to stare?" he mocks.

"I need you to do something." He lets his eyes drift over my enrobed body.

"Really now." I blush, but otherwise ignore his implications.

"I want you to kill someone. A man." The lust disappears, and his eyes grow cold.

"That requires a blood sacrifice." My blood runs cold at the thought of murdering some innocent creature, but I have a solution for that. Besides, he deserves to die.

"Now, or after?" I want to live to see him gone. He studies me for a long moment.

"What do you intend to sacrifice to me? A virgin will work, but I prefer whores." His smile is cruel, but I don't particularly care.

"Myself." I answer, and have the pleasure of seeing surprise cross his face.

"Show me who." he orders, and offers me his hand. I only hesitate for a moment. I don't really like letting people touch me. The touch of his mind is gentle and delicate, but I can feel his power. He sees the man's face and tries to pull away, but the thought triggers a flood of memories that I can't control. I jerk away from him, trembling hard enough that he reaches for me. I stiffen as he draws me into his arms.

"Hush, little one." he whispers. He kisses my ear and hugs me closely. I close my eyes and put my head against his chest.

"I knew you were fucking around, you little slut!" Father screams. I wince and jerk away from the demon. Father looks around at the symbols and candles. "Witch! I will not live to see the devil in this house!"

He starts toward me and the demon steps out from behind me. He grabs Father's fist and crushes it slowly, staring down at him with cold, glittering eyes.

"Get thee back, satan!" Father howls, his eyes bugging out of his head. He drops to his knees as the demon laughs. "You are evil."

"I am evil?" he laughs again. "Perhaps, but I do not torture the innocent."

"I had to get the evil out." Father whispers. The demon snaps his neck. I stifle a gasp and he turns towards me.

"Come here, little one." he purrs. I whimper and back away until I hit the wall. He stalks forward and kisses my throat.

"Why do you tremble?" he whispers. I can feel his lips move against my ear. I shiver and he pulls me into his arms.

"Will it hurt?" I ask. He folds his wings around me, around us.

"No." He touches my mind again, but this time he takes control. I can read his intentions, but I don't fight. I agreed to this, after all. He bites my neck, and I jump.

"Hush." he whispers. I can feel my blood dripping down my throat. I close my eyes, and he begins to feed.

Izual

The girl lies in my arms, near death. She had not struggled while I fed, but simply let me drink her blood without protest. Perhaps I should finish her off. She certainly deserves the peace of the grave, but it is difficult to let this warm, sweet creature go. She stirs and takes a deep breath.

"You never told me..." she takes another gasping breath, "your name."

"No." I agree. She forces her eyes open to glare at me, and I cannot help but smile. I should not tell this little mortal my name.

"Izual." I answer. She smiles and lets her eyes slip closed. She knows my name. Therefore, she must die. I sink my fangs into my wrist and offer it to her.

"Drink, little one." She opens her mouth and I press my wrist to her lips. She swallows obediently, sucking on the two little wounds until I pull away. She clings to me tightly, or well, as tightly as she can. She is still weak from blood loss.

"Sleep now." I order, and I use my mind to make it a compulsion. She nods and droops in my arms, breathing evenly. I lick her throat to encourage it to heal and cradle her gently. Sh is already fast asleep, so she is not bothered when I return to my home. I consider putting her in one of the empty rooms, but I want her close to me. I take her to my bed and lay her down. She sighs sleepily and snuggles closer, pressing her little face to my chest. I stroke her hair gently. It occurs to me that I still do not know her name, but that can wait. I have all of the time in the world. After all, she is mine for eternity.