Andee Heats Up Houston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they were in the hotel elevator, Don pressed Andee against the side wall and kissed her aggressively. With one hand he held her arms above her head – not like she was resisting anyway – and slipped his other hand under the hem of her short dress. Andee let out a slight moan as his fingers rubbed her pussy through her panties. She could feel a sense of urgency in his sexual touch, which only served to make her already moist cunt wetter. Just as she wished he would slide a finger under the leg band and into her, the elevator came to a stop.

She practically dragged her friend down the hallway to her room and fumbled with the card as she tried to get the door open as quickly as possible. As they entered her hotel room, Andee playfully forced Don onto the bed, straddling his lap as he fell onto his back and resumed kissing him. She reached down to his pants and undid the belt around his waist and pushed his zipper open.

"Let's skip the niceties and get down to business," she growled.

It wasn't the most romantic moment between them, as she struggled with his pants, but she wasn't interested in wasting any more time. Andee shuffled back so that she was between his legs and pulled his pants and underwear down. She took his large cock in her hand and started to stroke him back to a full erection. Once he was rock hard again, she locked her lips around his massive erection and set to work on taking him to the edge with her mouth.

Andee slid her tongue around the swollen head, running her tongue across the sensitive spot just where it meets the shaft. She knew this was where a man liked to be played with, and Don's cock throbbed as she worked him over. After licking the precum that covered the tip again, she angled her head and wrapped her lips around the top of his shaft and then slid down as far as she could. She could barely get half of him into her mouth before her gag reflex kicked in. Don was easily the biggest cock she had ever sucked. Still, she worked her oral magic on him, every now and then looking up into his eyes.

Don grabbed at Andee's hair to hold her head at his crotch and she could tell he was nearing the moment when he wouldn't be able to stop himself from cumming in her mouth. She forcibly pulled her mouth off his delicious cock and kneeled up on the bed.

"I have other plans," she whispered seductively. Andee got up from her knees and grabbed a few things from her suitcase beside the bed as Don groaned with disappointment, frustrated by her oral tease. "Trust me, baby. It will be worth your while."

Andee had remembered a lot of what Don had told her about his bedroom desires from back when they made their little shopping trip in Chicago. She had purposefully gone out and purchased exactly the kind of outfit she knew he would like; with a strong suspicion that her trip to Houston would end up with her on her back in a hotel room again.

She kicked off her heels and wiggled out of the short flirty dress that tempted her friend all night long. The panties her husband had sent along, wet straight through, hit the floor next.

Andee took the new hosiery out of the package and rolled them up her toned legs one black stocking at a time, carefully attaching the lacy top to the straps that hung from garter belt she had wrapped around her waist. This time her outfit would be without any panties because she was determined to get straight into the fucking. She had also found the perfect sheer babydoll to accent her body. Wispy and delicate, it made her 36B breasts look incredible underneath. Her nipples were already hard from the anticipation of what was about to come.

She looked at herself in the mirror and fiddled with her hair just a bit. She took a moment to touch herself between her legs, slipping a finger along her wet pussy lips. As she did, she wondered if her husband had seen her outfit when he tucked his little gift into her suitcase. She shrugged off the notion, thinking he would probably be better off for the mental tease anyway. Andee licked her own juice off her finger and reached for the door handle.

With a deep breath, she slipped out of the bathroom and leaned against the door frame seductively, just like she had done earlier in the night. This time, however, she meant business. The light behind her created a stunning silhouette, revealing the sheerness of her lingerie and the sexy curves of her body. Don's eyes traced from her stiletto shoes all the way up the stockings and paused momentarily on the thin black fabric that didn't even begin to hide her erect nipples. Finally he made eye contact with her as he sat up on the bed.

"Fucking incredible. You're even more gorgeous than I remember," he said, standing up and walking over to her.

"I bought it just for you," she replied. Andee stared intently at his still-erect cock as he approached her. She took a couple of steps to meet him and wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately. His cock was poking at her pelvis just above her bald cunt as they embraced.

"I remembered all the things you said turned you on when we went shopping in Chicago," she whispered. "Then I just had to wait and see if I would get the chance to model it."

"You are so fucking sexy," he said as his hands roamed around her body. His touch was electric on her skin, setting off an incredible series of tingles that ran straight to her clit.

Don's fingers traced the fabric around her waist to just below her belly button, then down along her bare flesh to the wet spot between her thighs. Andee placed one foot up on the desk chair beside her, giving Don's hand easy access to her pussy. His finger gently stroked the moist outer lips before sliding into her hot cunt. As he slipped even deeper into her, Andee dropped her head onto his shoulder and moaned her approval and delight.

"God, that feels so good," she said in a sultry voice. Her hands gripped his biceps as his finger found all the right nerves inside her.

"You're going to make me cum."

"That's the idea," he whispered into her ear.

He continued with his manual foreplay for a few minutes, mixing his penetrating with massaging her swollen clit. Her wetness had not only coated his hand, but was also starting to run down her thighs. Andee clutched at his hand as Don masterfully worked her inside and out, drawing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Don adjusted himself so he could slip in a second finger, stretching her pussy just a little wider.

"Oh god," she moaned with this new sensation between her legs. "Please ... that feels so good."

As his fingers rhythmically slipped in and out, Don would drag his fingertips across the smooth muscle just inside her vagina, the glorious G-spot. With just the right amount of pressure, he could tell this was taking the gorgeous Canadian close to an orgasm. Her breathing was getting deeper and he could feel her muscles contracting against his fingers as he stroked her G-spot a little harder.

As she grew to the edge, she began to whisper in his ear that she was about to cum.

"I'm close ... oh fuck ... so close ..."

Don pulled his fingers out from the hot wetness and massaged her clit between his thumb and finger, which sent Andee into a complete body shiver.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she panted over and over, her knees growing weak as she quivered through the orgasm. Andee had intentionally denied herself the pleasure for a couple weeks before the trip, ensuring her cunt would be anxious to respond in such a way to his touch.

"YEESSSS .... uh uh uh," Andee let out as her cunt exploded into full orgasm. She bucked her hips against his hand as she clutched at his arms and let herself go. After a few seconds, she pressed herself back against him, gently biting into his shoulder. She hooked her arms around him to keep her balance as he slowly fondled her dripping hole, slipping a couple fingers into her and then out as the waves of her orgasm began to subside.

"Oh fuck. Thank you," she murmured, still breathing heavily.

"Get on the bed," he whispered into her ear. "I've been waiting for seven months to fuck that sweet cunt again."

Andee eagerly lay back onto the mattress. Don spread her legs wide and knelt between her thighs. Her freshly waxed pussy was swollen with her excitement, and as his finger traced the moist outer lips, she let out a deep breath. Her body twitched involuntarily as he stroked her hot button again.

After a moment, he shuffled up closer and positioned the head of his cock at her swollen pussy lips. Using his hand, he gently rubbed the head along the outer edge, blending her cum with the little glistening moisture that had appeared from his dick. Andee pushed herself down towards him on the bed, forcing a little more of his erection into her wet hole.

Don leaned forward, placing his hand on the mattress on each side of her neck. His cock slipped easily into her dripping cunt as he did, causing Andee to let out a deep moan. She arched her back and closed her eyes as he pushed the rest of his massive rod forward.

"You're going to fucking spoil me for cock," she growled, holding him deep inside her by squeezing her pubic muscles.

Don looked down at the beautiful brunette underneath him. Her deep brown eyes were filled with a look of delight and sexual heat, which turned him on even more. This was the kind of moment he had often fantasized about since the time he fucked her in Chicago.

Don began his masterful technique of using his cock to torment her pussy. Andee was filled with a wild lust as he pumped in and out of her. She couldn't control the grunts and moans that escaped from her as he used all nine inches on her cunt.

"Fuck me, Don ... fuck me hard with that huge cock," Andee purred.

Don drove himself as deep into her as he could. Andee could feel his heavy balls slapping at her ass with each thrust. She knew when Don would finally cum it was going to be a huge puddle between her thighs.

She grabbed his ass and pulled herself against his body each time his cock slid into her cunt. The leverage allowed her to feel the rigid flesh of his dick rub across her still-tingling clit as he did, adding an incredible sensation to the already hot experience.

Andee hooked her legs around Don's calves to give herself more leverage to meet his thrusts with her own.

"Oh god you're huge," she moaned as she buried her face into his shoulder again. "I think I can taste you in the back of throat ... it's so big ... so fucking big."

Don picked up his pace as Andee moaned and wiggled with each downward thrust. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as he slammed into her over and over. His balls were wet from the moisture that had escaped from between her cunt lips and dribbled down towards her asshole. He could feel every squeeze as he drove his full length into her.

It didn't take long for the sensation to reach the point of no return. Andee put her hands above her head and arched her breasts upwards so her nipples would brush against his chest as he pushed down on her. He grabbed her wrists and held her firmly while he pumped his hips harder and harder. After a minute, his massive erection went rock hard.

"I'm gonna cum," he said, sitting up and grabbing her legs around her thighs. The new angle allowed Don to drive his cock deeper into her.

"Come on, baby ... cum for me. Fill me up. Come on, Don ... cum for me," she panted between his hard thrusts, squeezing her pelvic muscles as hard as she could.

"AAAAHHHH," Don groaned loudly as he unleashed a torrent of hot cum deep into her pussy, grunting as he thrust his cock harder into her with each spurt.

He collapsed on top of Andee, their sweaty chests meeting as he kept sliding his throbbing dick in and out of her. She kissed him, and toyed with his tongue as he continued to fill her pussy. Gradually, he slowed down and then eventually stopped. She could feel him twitched inside her, and even though he was spent, his soft cock filled her better than some of the other men she had fucked in her life.

After a few minutes of just silently laying there, catching his breath, Don rolled off of her and gasped with relief.

"Fuck, I needed that," he said between breaths.

"Me too," she replied, rolling over to cuddle beside him.

They lay there silent for a while, as Andee gently stroked the hair on his chest. She could feel his cum beginning to dribble from her pussy and the odd sensation strangely made her smile. For her, after learning about what her friend had been through, it felt like another reward – something to treasure, as her husband would say – on her path of sexual discovery.

"Call me weird, but I love the feeling when a man who hasn't been fucked in a while cums inside me," Andee whispered in his ear. "But what are you going to do to me tomorrow?"

Don closed his eyes and just smiled.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great story

Andee I have read all your stories and love therm. I love the way you set the scene before detailing the sex scene. Your character is a sexy lady that loves to fuck. Can't wait to read the next installment. Maybe she can see a couple and have some lesbian sex as well :)

Regards

Alan aka the Giraffeman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Your character development was superbly done as the story flowed seamlessly. The culmination of terrific sex was done tastefully and with pizzazz. Thank you tremendously for a job done perfectly!

Larry T.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 11 years ago
awesome, Andee!

Absolutely wonderful! Old flames never die, and what a true example!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Andee's Next Stop Wife's business trip gets even more interesting in Chicago.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Innocent Wife Fucks Hotel Stranger Wife hopes to be seduced at the hotel bar.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories