Andee in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andee reached back and began to rub her clit as Tony continued to drive her hard. She felt his balls, now slapping against her hand as she played with herself. She loved how it felt, and how much this man was stretching her cunt. Andee's fingers moved faster, running along the side of her little love button, massaging that spot she knew would bring out an orgasm. The utter pleasure of being taken from behind by this massive dick soon started down the road to what she wanted.

She could feel her clit begin to swell, as blood rushed to it in preparation for the release Andee desperately wanted now. She knew Tony could sense she was close to cumming because her grabbed her by the hips and started to fuck her harder and harder. She thought for sure he would split her open with his large member. Harder and faster she bucked against Tony's cock as she worked her magic with her own hand.

"Oh yes...yes....yes.....yes," Andee started to groan as her climax began.

Her body shuddered and every muscle in her pussy twitched as her orgasm rocked through her. Her moaning had set off her sex partner, as his cock got unbelievably harder. Andee could feel Tony was also close to cumming, and reached back to caress his balls. She squeezed her pussy muscles as tight as she could, still throbbing from her own orgasm. Her husband had always said there was nothing like fucking a "just-cummmed pussy," and now she was beginning to think there was something to it.

Tony felt so big and solid inside her. She could feel him as he started to swell to the point of shooting his load. Tony started grunting, grabbing her hips hard and then with one final huge thrust, rammed his cock as deep into her as he could. Andee could feel every throb as Tony came. She continued to massage his balls as they jumped up and down in her hand as they emptied his sperm.

Tony slowly withdrew his still twitching cock from her pussy, and crashed onto the bed beside her. She moved to lay her head on his chest and continued to play with his balls as his dick began to relax back to a semi flaccid state. Slowly it came back to her mind - as it cleared from the sexual heaven it had drifted to - that she had just been thoroughly fucked by someone she had just met in a bar.

She lay beside Tony for a few minutes, until the all-too familiar deep breathing of a man after sex began.

Andee slid off the bed quietly, and found her dress on the floor. Quickly, she slipped it back on, and snuck into the bathroom to rearrange herself the best she could and clean up what she could from between her legs. The one good thing about condom sex was no male cum, but her pussy was swollen and still quiet sensitive from all the action.

She gave one final quick glance to the guy that had just rocked her into understanding why Las Vegas is called Sin City, and quietly snuck out of his room.

In the ride down in the elevator, she was joined by a few other hotel guests and wondered if they could tell by her flushed face that she had just been naughty. She asked one for the time, and was shocked to learn it was now approaching midnight. She was supposed to meet her husband an hour ago in the bar, according to the note Rick had slipped to her with the drink.

She quickly made her way back to the row of barstools and sat down in one.

"Nice to see you made it back," a familiar voice said.

Andee turned to her left to see her husband now sitting in the stool beside her. Her stomach jumped. She wasn't sure how to react, still wondering how much he knew, or saw, of what had taken place.

"I do hope you're not going to stick with that tired cliché of 'What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas'," he said before she could say anything, leaning in very close to her. Andee felt his hand high on her thigh, and before she could stop him, his finger sliding across her soaking pussy. She knew he would feel that she had just had sex ...a lot of sex.

"Because I want to hear every tiny little detail," he whispered in her ear as his finger slid into her.

Andee grinned that little grin she always had when she was feeling turned on and naughty. For a moment she wondered if her throbbing pussy could take anymore, and then decided it definitely could ... and would as she slid off the barstool and took her husband's hand.

"Rick," she said, turning the bartender. "Save my seat. I'll be back for more before last call."

12